Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! (5148 Views)

God the father, son (Jesus Christ) & Holy Spirit is the only true God / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
jesusjnr2:
Yes He does!

I also hear His audible laughter.
Wow

Just....

Wow
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 6:28am On Mar 20, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Wow

Just....

Wow
grin He was reluctant at first to admit. Maybe he knows deep down that hearing voices isn't normal. Well, wow... just wow. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:
grin He was reluctant at first to admit. Maybe he knows deep down that hearing voices isn't normal. Well, wow... just wow. grin
My brother, i'm weak. Abeg, find me space to lie down grin grin grin.
Nothing I won't read on Nairaland grin
[img]https://media1./images/9387e56ec071217a7f4a9ff622f4c332/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by MJBOLT: 7:38am On Mar 20, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
OP how much is the mirror and where can I get it??

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2019
IAmSabrina:

My brother, i'm weak. Abeg, find me space to lie down grin grin grin.
Nothing I won't read on Nairaland grin
[img]https://media1./images/9387e56ec071217a7f4a9ff622f4c332/tenor.gif[/img]
grin Nah. Have you checked out the moniker sciencewatch? He is a T.B. Joshua apologist and ass licker. He believes and claims that scientists all over the world are tuning in to Emmanuel TV to learn more about reality. He claims that the preaching, fulfilled prophecies and miracles performed in the Synagogue Church (which are captured on Emmanuel TV ) have drawn the attention of scientists and are informing them on reality. grin I kid you not. grin

Too bad sciencewatch has left Nairaland. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 7:59am On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:
grin Nah. Have you checked out the moniker sciencewatch? He is a T.B. Joshua apologist and ass licker. He believes and claims that scientists all over the world are tuning in to Emmanuel TV to learn more about reality. He claims that the preaching, fulfilled prophecies and miracles performed in the Synagogue Church (which are captured on Emmanuel TV ) have drawn the attention of scientists and are informing them on reality. grin I kid you not. grin

Too bad sciencewatch has left Nairaland. grin
that guy is a clown. The problem with most of these people is how they talk. They know they can say anything and they indeed say anything. And they tell you they dont care if you believe them or not. A form of madness
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 8:07am On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
that guy is a clone. The problem with most of these people is the how they talk. They know they can say anything and they indeed say anything. And they tell you they dont care if you believe them or not. A form of madness
grin True. It's a form of madness.

1 Like

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 8:12am On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:
grin True. It's a form of madness.
talk is cheap and they max it. They know everything. They have answers to eveything.
So far all it requires is to talk, they will talk.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:
So now you see why I was initially reluctant to answer hardmirror or your question, and asked him to wait for the power of God to speak for itself?

For of what use has my sincere answering of the question now become to you?

But it has only led to your questioning of my sincere answer to the question, because it's from my own experience and not yours.

Mind you, it wasn't hearing the audible voice of God that made me to believe that He existed, for I believed God existed to a rare degree long before that.

So hearing God speak in an audible voice, is only but a confirmation of the rigid belief I long held not just in His existence, but also in Him.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 8:17am On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
So now you see why I was initially reluctant to answer hardmirror or your question, and asked him to wait for the power of God to speak for itself?

But it has only led to your questioning of my sincere answer to the question, because it's from my own experience and not yours.

Mind you, it wasn't hearing the audible voice of God that made me to believe that He existed, for I believed God existed to a rare degree long before that.

So hearing God speak in an audible voice, is only but a confirmation of the rigid belief I long held not just in His existence, but also in Him.
bro. Honestly you are clutching on straw. If we shld discuss off nairaland you will see how worthless what you are saying here is
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 8:21am On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:

lets see, read this topic and contribute to it https://www.nairaland.com/5077495/mystical-christianity-loj-perspective. Your level of reasoning is still at a primitive stage honestly. You are not versed in actual history and your ideologies are not broadened enough to understand the importance of philosophy and logic to religious interpretations. Contribute to that topic and lets see what you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
bro. Honestly you are clutching on straw. If we shld discuss off nairaland you will see how worthless what you are saying here is
Well why don't you wait and see between the two of us who's truly clutching at straws hardmirror?

Perhaps you don't know yet that it's not everyone that God goes out of His way to bring to His fold, as He's doing in your own instance, for there are those few that God thinks He simply cannot allow to end up outside of His fold, such as the centurion in the Bible, because He sees Himself and what He desires in them.

And that's what I've seen in you hard mirror that has confirmed my previous beliefs, and makes me so confident that your case is already sealed, signed, but only waiting to be delivered.

Remember the outcome of this doesn't depend on you, but on if God proves His existence or not to you right?

So watch this space!
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 8:37am On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Well why don't you wait and see between the two of us who's truly clutching at straws hardmirror?

Perhaps you don't know yet that it's not everyone that God goes out of His way to bring to His fold, as He's doing in your own instance, for there are those few that God thinks He simply cannot allow to end up outside of His fold, such as the centurion in the Bible, because He sees Himself and what He desires in them.

And that's what I've seen in you hard mirror that has confirmed my previous beliefs, and makes me so confident that your case is already sealed, signed, but only waiting to be delivered.

Remember the outcome of this doesn't depend on you, but on if God proves His existence or not to you right?

So watch this space!
i have done all these things before. All what you are saying sounds like me some years back. I am done with God and all those concocted stuff. I am convinced beyond measure that there is no true man-god connect as described by your religion (tho you will claim christianity is not a religion) i encourage you to serve this god with your everything. Dont deviate do all the bible requires of you, give your 100% and soon you will see the truth. Only those who are dishonest stay religious. Fact! Only dishonesty makes you not to ask God questions on why his supposed words dont add up in reality. Only dishonesty makes you see a lot of contradictions in the bible and ignore them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
lets see, read this topic and contribute to it https://www.nairaland.com/5077495/mystical-christianity-loj-perspective. Your level of reasoning is still at a primitive stage honestly. You are not versed in actual history and your ideologies are not broadened enough to understand the importance of philosophy and logic to religious interpretations. Contribute to that topic and lets see what you know
In spite of the fact that I believe that you have some of the prerequisites for God to entrust you with power to do works, I still think you need to grow down, and become as a little child to be able to understand that the modus operandi the Kingdom of God are opposed to that of the world.

Otherwise how would you explain the fact that God hides mysteries of the Kingdom of God from the "wise and the prudent", but reveals unto babes?

Maybe you know too much as the "wise and prudent" to have access to such exclusive revelations, and hence have to learn to humble yourself and become as us the "babes" to be able to do so.

Remember it's also the "babes" and not "the wise and the prudent" that were also entrusted with such extent of power to do the works that you so crave for.

So maybe you are actually the one with primitive knowledge with respect of the kingdom of God, and hence need to humble yourself and learn from the "babes", ignorant and unlearned Peter, John, James, etc.

But as for that topic, you can go there to see my contribution to it days ago and come back to tell me what you think about it.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 9:00am On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
In spite of the fact that I believe that you have some of the prerequisites for God to entrust you with power to do works, I still think you need to grow down, and become as a little child to be able to understand that the modus operandi the Kingdom of God are opposed to that of the world.

Otherwise how would you explain the fact that God hides mysteries of the Kingdom of God from the "wise and the prudent", but reveals unto babes?

Maybe you know too much as the "wise and prudent" to have access to such exclusive revelations, and hence have to learn to humble yourself and become as us the "babes" to be able to do so.

Remember it's also the "babes" and not "the wise and the prudent" that were also entrusted with such extent of power to do the works that you so crave for.

So maybe you are actually the one with primitive knowledge with respect of the kingdom of God, and hence need to humble yourself and learn from the "babes", ignorant and unlearned Peter, John, James, etc.

But as for that topic, you can go there to see my contribution to it days ago and come back to tell me what you think about it.
all these are not wise words, they are foolishness. To say god hide secrets from the wise and reveals them to the simple is foolishness. These very words are the excuses that covers the folly of religion. I wld rather read all manner of books and not just the bible to know what is true. But when you stick with just one material and refuse to consider what others have to say, how can you vlain to be wise?
Were the Mayans right with human sacrifices? Imagine if they refused to hear and consider the opinions of others. They will still believe good harvest is only possible when you appease the gods with human sacrifice.

Imagine if muslims refuse to listen to anything christian how whld they become christians?

Everyone thinks he has all the answers until they are humble enough to really listen to what others are saying.

Until you truely are honest enough to actually try and see what people say are wrong with your religion, you are only being stubborn and ignorant.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 9:05am On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:

Hearing a voice is not a confirmation. I too once had an audible voice acting like the Holy Spirit. What I only needed to throw the whole nonsense called christianity into the trash was simple reasoning. We humans love to assume a lot. How do you know that the voice you are hearing is the god of the bible? How can you sure without assuming that? Has that so called voice ever healed cancer, restored an amputee in your presence or resurrected the dead? What has been the usefulness of such voice?

Though I only heard an audible voice once in my life but it didn't bind me to the nonsense called christianity or serve as some confirmation of the faith. That's because I knew, thanks to my selflessness, that god couldn't exist and this harsh world of mine couldn't have been created by a benevolent god. So given the promises of the bible and the occurrence of terminal cancers, rape, fatal accident and murder that christians do suffer from, how can any voice tell me that it is the god of the bible? Given that Jesus never existed and Josephus' work was a forgery, how could any voice claim it is the god of the bible and is legitimate? Look around you, do you see any sign of divine intervention and divine help solving people's problems? Do you see any prayers being answered? So how can any voice claim to be the god of the bible and be legitimate?

Ignore any auditory hallucination. If the voice seems to be interrupting and uncontrollable, go see a psychiatrist. Any voice that cannot cure cancer or restore an amputee in your presence should not be given an ounce of attention or taken seriously. You need to wake up from this nonsense. You way too much time on this nonsense called christianity. Doing that is just a way of wasting your life as you are fighting for and spreading something that doesn't exist. This life is the only life you are going to live and there is no second chance so spend it wisely doing something productive rather than wasting it preaching, spreading and fighting for a falsehood. Such wastage of time, life and energy in reading scriptures, preaching, trying many many long epistles on nairaland, etc. is pathetic and preventable and that's one of the problems I have with religion. Even the hypothetical annoying moderates don't take the religion seriously.

You need to start thinking. Anything that can't be tested or shuns testing is not entitled to being believed.

2 Likes

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
i have done all these things before. All what you are saying sounds like me some years back. I am done with God and all those concocted stuff. I am convinced beyond measure that there is no true man-god connect as described by your religion (tho you will claim christianity is not a religion) i encourage you to serve this god with your everything. Dont deviate do all the bible requires of you, give your 100% and soon you will see the truth. Only those who are dishonest stay religious. Fact! Only dishonesty makes you not to ask God questions on why his supposed words dont add up in reality. Only dishonesty makes you see a lot of contradictions in the bible and ignore them.
Point of correction, you've never been in my own shoes, came close but I repeat never!

For if you had, you would never become an atheist, and reflect the lies, and false images of the truth as you're currently doing?

For I have certainly been where you are, but you've never been in mine, for once you get to where I am, it is finished!

For i'm speaking from personal experience, and have been through the ups and downs as many of those who've walked with God in the past have done, but there's a point where you get to that Satan knows that you are lost to him forever, and though you came close, but you never got there.

That's why there's something as a "pastor turned atheist", but you'd never hear of a "Noah, Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Elijah, David, Joshua, Job, John the baptist, Peter, John, James, Stephen, etc., turned atheist, never I say!

So there's an extent of God you'd experience that even if you're offered the whole world to trade for that, you'd strongly rebuke the devil as Jesus did, because you've seen much, much, better and greater than any thing else.

So that's a delusion hardmirror to think you've ever been where I am, for maybe you came that close, but no cigar as they say.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Shepherd00: 9:07am On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Atheism was then, but Jesus is now, and the earlier Hardmirror comes to the reality of that in Nairaland, the easier it would be for his mirror not to keep reflecting the past, but the present and the future of Nairaland.

For the box is now fully in Jesus court, hence if hardmirror wants to talk to jesusjnr, he must come to jesusjnr, otherwise he would be seen to be talking only to his reflection in the mirror, which may lead to insinuations of a hardmirror turn mardmirror.

Foolishness he says, unknown to the extent of his wisdom, the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of men, hence the foolish things of jesusjnr is what God would use to confound the wisdom of hardmirror.

So hardmirror should keep clutching at straws if he yet refuses to acknowledge the presence of the greatest ever mirror, for at the presence of this mirror every other mirror must bow.

Yes it is called the Jesusmirror.

And any mirror that shall fall upon this mirror shall be broken, and any mirror that this mirror shall fall upon shall be grinded to powder.
I'm trying to make sense out of this. There seem to be two persons here whom hardmirror must come to terms with. Is it Jesus or Jesusjnr.

Jesusjnr, are you trying to usurp The Lords place?

1 Like

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by CAPSLOCKED: 9:08am On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:
Hearing a voice is not a confirmation. I too once had an audible voice acting like the Holy Spirit. What I only needed to throw the whole nonsense called christianity into the trash was simple reasoning. We humans love to assume a lot. How do you know that the voice you are hearing is the god of the bible? How can you sure without assuming that? Has that so called voice ever healed cancer, restored an amputee in your presence or resurrected the dead? What has been the usefulness of such voice?

Though I only heard an audible voice once in my life but it didn't bind me to the nonsense called christianity or serve as some confirmation of the faith. That's because I knew, thanks to my selflessness, that god couldn't exist and this harsh world of mine couldn't have been created by a benevolent god. So given the promises of the bible and the occurrence of terminal cancers, rape, fatal accident and murder that christians do suffer from, how can any voice tell me that it is the god of the bible? Given that Jesus never existed and Josephus' work was a forgery, how could any voice claim it is the god of the bible and is legitimate? Look around you, do you see any sign of divine intervention and divine help solving people's problems? Do you see any prayers being answered? So how can any voice claim to be the god of the bible and be legitimate?

Ignore any auditory hallucination. If the voice seems to be interrupting and uncontrollable, go see a psychiatrist. Any voice that cannot cure cancer or restore an amputee in your presence should not be given an ounce of attention or taken seriously. You need to wake up from this nonsense. You way too much time on this nonsense called christianity. Doing that is just a way of wasting your life as you are fighting for and spreading something that doesn't exist. This life is the only life you are going to live and there is no second chance so spend it wisely doing something productive rather than wasting it preaching, spreading and fighting for a falsehood. Such wastage of time, life and energy in reading scriptures, preaching, trying many many long epistles on nairaland, etc. is pathetic and preventable and that's one of the problems I have with religion. Even the hypothetical annoying moderates don't take the religion seriously.

You need to start thinking. Anything that can't be tested or shuns testing is not entitled to being believed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
all these are not wise words, they are foolishness. To say god hide secrets from the wise and reveals them to the simple is foolishness. These very words are the excuses that covers the folly of religion. I wld rather read all manner of books and not just the bible to know what is true. But when you stick with just one material and refuse to consider what others have to say, how can you vlain to be wise?
Were the Mayans right with human sacrifices? Imagine if they refused to hear and consider the opinions of others. They will still believe good harvest is only possible when you appease the gods with human sacrifice.

Imagine if muslims refuse to listen to anything christian how whld they become christians?

Everyone thinks he has all the answers until they are humble enough to really listen to what others are saying.

Until you truely are honest enough to actually try and see what people say are wrong with your religion, you are only being stubborn and ignorant.

So maybe that's why you have not been entrusted with such yet, because you need to be as an ignorant babe to be able to earn that trust.

And when I say as an ignorant babe, I also mean as a Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego etc., for though they were ten times wiser than their peers, they humbled themselves before God as babes who knew nothing, hence God extent of unmatched revelation to them.

So you must needs do same to be given same.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Shepherd00: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
let us start with her conversion. What is th point? It makes sense when i read story of people becoming christians and they are able to tell you their story and you are able to relate. My story is online and that is not even half the reasons why i dumped religion. These are immature posts just to boast egos and nothing more. You created a topic which rightly states that god can do anything he/it/she wants. But it was just about ego as nothing substantial to it. Anyone can wake up and say god Bleep can do anything. But problem is which god? When god is not defined what are you even talking about?
Before you became an atheist, which God did you serve? I mean his name, for they all have names and the way they do their things.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

I'm trying to make sense out of this. There seem to be two persons here whom hardmirror must come to terms with. Is it Jesus or Jesusjnr.

Jesusjnr, are you trying to usurp The Lords place?
Get thee behind me Satan!
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Shepherd00: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Get thee behind me Satan!
Oh!!!. Temper, temper, temper.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:

Story, story? Story!

This is what I call an emergency "Plan C" because "Plan A" failed the test woefully, and "Plan B" couldn't see the light of day.

So going at this rate, there would be emergencies "Plan infinity" once the "Plan C" suffers the same inevitable fate as both "Plan A" and "Plan B" had done.

For first it was "did God spoken audably to you" which when given the sincere answer of "yes", which destroyed it.

Then it was now about the delay before giving the answer, which also bit the dust.

Now it's Story, Story? Story! that hearing an audible voice is not blah! blah!! blah!!!

You can keep up with your open display of panic and apprehension because of a little jesusjnr.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 9:59am On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
So maybe that's why you have not been entrusted with such yet, because you need to be as an ignorant babe to be able to earn that trust.

And when I say as an ignorant babe, I also mean as a Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego etc., for though they were ten times wiser than their peers, they humbled themselves before God as babes who knew nothing, hence God extent of unmatched revelation to them.

So you must needs do same to be given same.
lol. No i am past that. Once was a babe not any more. I will read anything now and ponder over it. Truth shld not be shy from knowledge. Only crooks use the strategy christianity is using. I am done being a fool.

2 Likes

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 10:03am On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Point of correction, you've never been in my own shoes, came close but I repeat never!

For if you had, you would never become an atheist, and reflect the lies, and false images of the truth as you're currently doing?

For I have certainly been where you are, but you've never been in mine, for once you get to where I am, it is finished!

For i'm speaking from personal experience, and have been through the ups and downs as many of those who've walked with God in the past have done, but there's a point where you get to that Satan knows that you are lost to him forever, and though you came close, but you never got there.

That's why there's something as a "pastor turned atheist", but you'd never hear of a "Noah, Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Elijah, David, Joshua, Job, John the baptist, Peter, John, James, Stephen, etc., turned atheist, never I say!

So there's an extent of God you'd experience that even if you're offered the whole world to trade for that, you'd strongly rebuke the devil as Jesus did, because you've seen much, much, better and greater than any thing else.

So that's a delusion hardmirror to think you've ever been where I am, for maybe you came that close, but no cigar as they say.
i hear you. You are a great christian indeed. You have no idea. You just being arrogant. Yet know nothing. I read your posts, you are a babe

1 Like

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Oh!!!. Temper, temper, temper.
Yeah! like Jesus had when He said it to Peter His disciple.

Any one that allows himself to be used by the devil to frustrate the efforts of God to bring back His creation to Him is worthy of being told, rebuked as such.

That's why the likes of hardmirror left their faith in God because of unchristlike Christians as yourself, who don't care about the sheep, but their own selfish interests.

You shouldn't have come here in the first place, if you knew that you had nothing positive or good to offer, for even hardmirror an atheist knew who I meant by the Jesusmirror.

But of course you had to be your usual unchristlike christian self, to spoil one's effort to bring the sheep of the Master which had gone astray, back to Him, as characteristic.

So "get thee behind me Satan" for the second time, just in case you didn't get it the first time, for your useless presence here is unwelcomed!

Tempers indeed!

#nonspiritualsense! grin
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 10:04am On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Story, story? Story!

This is what I call an emergency "Plan C" because "Plan A" failed the test woefully, and "Plan B" couldn't see the light of day.

So going at this rate, there would be emergencies "Plan infinity" once the "Plan C" suffers the same inevitable fate as both "Plan A" and "Plan B" had done.

For first it was "did God spoken audably to you" which when given the sincere answer of "yes", which destroyed it.

Then it was now about the delay before giving the answer, which also bit the dust.

Now it's Story, Story? Story! that hearing an audible voice is not blah! blah!! blah!!!

You can keep up with your open display of panic and apprehension because of a little jesusjnr.
grin Ah no! I thought I was doing you a favour but never mind. If you love your chains, have your chains.

1 Like

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
i hear you. You are a great christian indeed. You have no idea. You just being arrogant. Yet know nothing. I read your posts, you are a babe
Thank you for at least acknowledging that much!

I am indeed a babe and would continue to be a babe until i get to where only babes go. cheesy
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:
grin Ah no! I thought I was doing you a favour but never mind. If you love your chains, have your chains.
A Satan zombie doing a God zombie a favor?

Wonders shall never end!

You don't even need chains to be in bondage, Satan zombie! grin
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 10:09am On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah! like Jesus had when He said it to Peter His disciple.

Any one that allows himself to be used by the devil to frustrate the efforts of God to bring back His creation to Him is worthy of being told, rebuked as such.

That's why the likes of hardmirror left their faith in God because of unchristlike Christians as yourself, who don't care about the sheep, but their own selfish interests.

You shouldn't have come here in the first place, if you knew that you had nothing positive or good to offer, for even hardmirror an atheist knew who I meant by the Jesusmirror.

But of course you had to be your usual unchristlike christian self, to spoil one's effort to bring the sheep of the Master which had gone astray, back to Him, as characteristic.

So "get thee behind me Satan" for the second time, just in case you didn't get it the first time, for your useless presence here is unwelcomed!

Tempers indeed!

#nonspiritualsense! grin
you see? You think you know me but you dont. I did not leave christianity because of anyone. I left for myself and by myself. After reading a lot and being honest with myself on questions on my belief and experience with God. It was eveb hard. Took me a year struggling and praying and thinking i will be stronger. Naaah. What a fraud of a religion. Fraud fraud fraud it is. The bible and all are based on man's creation. Nothing supernatural in it all. All none sense. The holy spirit, salvation, power, speaking in tongues, faith all crap. You think they mean anything because you are a chicken in its cage just comfy with your delusion of life.

2 Likes

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
lol. No i am past that. Once was a babe not any more. I will read anything now and ponder over it. Truth shld not be shy from knowledge. Only crooks use the strategy christianity is using. I am done being a fool.
So would you be if God finally gives you the proof of His existence that you've been seeking all these while?

For I know you would definitely get it, and therefore that you'd definitely come back to Him, but you that said that talk is cheap, is making us to talk too much, as you seem unwilling to wait a little for that power to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should Christian Women Wear Pants? / Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam? / The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.