Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! (5147 Views)

God the father, son (Jesus Christ) & Holy Spirit is the only true God / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Wow!

Do you have any idea of what you've just said?

Enlighten me.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:
Wow! An expert who knows my personality and life history even without meeting me in person. Clap for yourself. grin
Have you met TATIME? grin
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Shepherd00: 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
sure. I am one. Have friends too. Totally "healed" in many cases.
Ah, but you said Jesus does not heal nah.
Brother, what really happened?

You got broken somewhere. Was it someone you trusted so much? Where you disappointed hence became discouraged?

There's no shame in this, I almost fell out too, indeed, at one point I became so discouraged that Church service became empty rituals for me. I went back into sin. But thank God Christ had me personally. If I saw Jesus through that man, I wld ve long gone. But, my Spirit kept crying out and I got restored.
Pls share, it helps.

Listen, you May not come back to Christ, but someone can learn and be forewarned of these people who parades as Pastors. Pls.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
No worry dey there dey deceive yourself to think say you dey hardmirror level, that just a figment of your own imagination.

This one pass person wey pass you, pass you, for you never even start for where hin dey.

So instead of thinking say una dey the same level, may you humble yourself so that you fit learn something from am, so at least you fit draw person attention to where you dey! grin

For if na only you this conversation for don end tay, tay!
This is not a contest between who was the better christian. You are trying to make this discussion a contest between HardMirror and I on who was the better christian. I never compared myself to HardMirror in any way. I never attempted it. If I did, show me? How can my last post be seen as a comparison of some sort if you are not foolish? You really have to drop this disgusting pride of yours. It's all for nothing and will take you no where. Being a strong christian like HardMirror was isn't something to brag about, even HardMirror will agree. Being a strong christian like him is a waste of time, energy and precious moments that could have been spent enjoying himself or doing something productive. Being a strong christian like him is just a mockery of self. I was once a strong christian but I regret it and I left christianity when I was 20. I could have spent my teenage years enjoying my life and making realistic decisions but it's alright, nothing spoil.

You just have to wake up and start asking yourself the appropriate questions. You seem ever ready to delude yourself and maintain your delusion. I can't believe one will live in this world and behold it's suffering and still maintain that god exists. Apart from that, where is the proof of god? Where is the proof of any miracle? Do you know Jesus never existed? Start asking the right questions and be sincere with yourself. Being the strong christian and glorifying yourself over that is not an accomplishment instead it is the immense effort at self mockery. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Have you met TATIME? grin
Yes! cheesy Every word he types reinforces his image as a clown void of rationality. grin
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 4:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:
This is not a contest between who was the better christian. You are trying to make this discussion a contest between HardMirror and I on who was the better christian. I never compared myself to HardMirror in any way. I never attempted it. If I did, show me? How can my last post be seen as a comparison of some sort if you are not foolish? You really have to drop this disgusting pride of yours. It's all for nothing and will take you no where. Being a strong christian like HardMirror was isn't something to brag about, even HardMirror will agree. Being a strong christian like him is a waste of time, energy and precious moments that could have been spent enjoying himself or doing something productive. Being a strong christian like him is just a mockery of self. I was once a strong christian but I regret it and I left christianity when I was 20. I could have spent my teenage years enjoying my life and making realistic decisions but it's alright, nothing spoil.

You just have to wake up and start asking yourself the appropriate questions. You seem ever ready to delude yourself and maintain your delusion. I can't believe one will live in this world and behold it's suffering and still maintain that god exists. Apart from that, where is the proof of god? Where is the proof of any miracle? Do you know Jesus never existed? Start asking the right questions and be sincere with yourself. Being the strong christian and glorifying yourself over that is not an accomplishment instead it is the immense effort at self mockery. grin
i agee totally bro. This is not a contest and it fails to even prove he has a defence for his belief
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Ah, but you said Jesus does not heal nah.
Brother, what really happened?

You got broken somewhere. Was it someone you trusted so much? Where you disappointed hence became discouraged?

There's no shame in this, I almost fell out too, indeed, at one point I became so discouraged that Church service became empty rituals for me. I went back into sin. But thank God Christ had me personally. If I saw Jesus through that man, I wld ve long gone. But, my Spirit kept crying out and I got restored.
Pls share, it helps.

Listen, you May not come back to Christ, but someone can learn and be forewarned of these people who parades as Pastors. Pls.
yes jesus does not heal. I have been an atheist since 2013 all those miracle i tot were miracles i have experienced all without praying. I fall ill regularly like most people but not taken any medication form about ten years now. I used to think it was jesu healing me, but till date i still recover easily within hours of falling ill. If jesus could heal, his healing wont be selective. He would heal amputees too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
i agee totally bro. This is not a contest and it fails to even prove he has a defence for his belief
he has no defence for his beliefs. He keeps saying rubbish. There is no defence for a lie.

Jesusjnr2, what are the sound evidences supporting the existence of your god? How can we know that he exists?

2 Likes

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:

That's what distinguishes atheists as yourself from the likes of hardmirror, because he's not just using atheism as an excuse to be rebellious against God, and that's why he's hot cake, even just as Michelle was, because even as atheists they yet have qualities in them that makes God to make extra effort to bring them back to himself.

Not people as yourself who no get anything wey go attract God to them, wey if dem dey wait for God to come for them, they go dey there die for where dem dey talk say God no exist.

No go learn how to care and be concerned for the welfare of your fellow humans, and have the strong desire to help them as hardmirror does.

Otherwise you go be a Satan zombie till fire start to burn that your mouth.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:
he has no defence for his beliefs. He keeps saying rubbish. There is no defence for a lie.

Jesusjnr2, what are the sound evidences supporting the existence of your god? How can we know that he exists?
This is the last time I would respond to you, because you have thus far proven yourself to be a waste of my efforts.

Just imagine, now it's no longer hearing God speak audibly, it's now sound evidences, as if the sound of God speaking in an audible voice is not, sound evidence enough for you, Lol!

What have you done with the sound answer I first gave to you that would encourage me to give you another one?

Such a hopeless zombistic case!

So good riddance! grin
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
yes jesus does not heal. I have been an atheist since 2013 all those miracle i tot were miracles i have experienced all without praying. I fall ill regularly like most people but not taken any medication form about ten years now. I used to think it was jesu healing me, but till date i still recover easily within hours of falling ill. If jesus could heal, his healing wont be selective. He would heal amputees too
Just amputees?

I'm loving this. cheesy

Easy breezy!
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
This is the last time I would respond to you, because you have thus far proven yourself to be a waste of my efforts.

Just imagine, now it's no longer hearing God speak audibly, it's now sound evidences, Lol!

What have you done with the answer I first gave to you that would encourage me to give you another one?

Such a hopeless zombistic case!

So good riddance! grin
Lol. Running away as usual. grin
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Yeah!

I'm so scared of people that if it were only up to them atheism in nairaland would be on life support, Lol!

Yeah even Atheism ironically has something to thank God for.

For they are so useless to the atheist cause that without the likes of hardmirror, they would be walking alone. grin
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah!

I'm so scared of people that if it were only up to them atheism in nairaland would be on life support, Lol!

Yeah even Atheism ironically has something to thank God for.

For they are so useless to the atheist cause that without the likes of hardmirror, they would be walking alone. grin
Ego tripping HardMirror will take you no where. He won't become a christian. Lol. You have been trying to inflate his ego and you tried using me as a scape by saying he was a far better christian than I.

He doesn't care about you glorifying him or you glorifying yourself (as you are doing here). Provide sound evidences for the existence of your god.

1 Like

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Enlighten me.
Since you dislike dishonesty, I would take it that you are an honest person more or less.

And to that extent, It's likely that you're the only the person who has seen that my answer, that believes it.

For it's something hard to believe, hence it would require a lot of trust and respect for my person for someone to be able to do that.

Therefore i'm curious to find out how i was able to achieve that?
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Time will tell!
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Since you dislike dishonesty, I would take it that you are an honest person more or less.

And to that extent, It's likely that you're the only the person who has seen that my answer, that believes it.

For it's something hard to believe, hence it would require a lot of trust and respect for my person for someone to be able to do that.

Therefore i'm curious to find out how i was able to achieve that?
Not sure what you're saying here but let me just clarify. By the way sorry for the delay

I don't believe you heard the "laughter". I believe that YOU believe you heard the "laughter."

I hope that made sense smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Not sure what you're saying here but let me just clarify. By the way sorry for the delay

I don't believe you heard the "laughter". I believe that YOU believe you heard the "laughter."

I also believe that he believes that there is sound and irrefutable evidence for God's existence. I also believe that he believes that he has the arsenal to floor the arguments of any atheist.

Never forget, he knows me and my life history even without meeting me in person. wink
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Boxer007(m): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
If you are willing to repent from your gay ways, and turn to Christ, you have a chance.

Sir, so i can hug, kiss, sleep with u if I repent?
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Boxer007:

Sir, so i can hug, kiss, sleep with u if I repent?
You can't do all that if you repent, for gay sex is an abomination, hence you must repent from it!

So though I don't condemn you, but go and sin no more.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
IAmSabrina:

So that means that you do not believe I truly heard any audible laughter?
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
An inconsequential Nairaland atheist who have been on Nairaland but never had the audacity to confront me, is now here feeling all powerful because his oga at the top is here.

But let him keep riding on the wings of his delusion that he has any atheistic value, because it's obvious that without hardmirror he cannot survive, for hardmirror the air that he breathes. grin

Atheism ironically has something to thank God for!
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
So that means that you do not believe I truly heard any audible laughter?
Nope.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
IAmSabrina:
Nope.
Nope means what?
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Nope means what?
SMH

Nope as in i don't believe.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
IAmSabrina:

SMH

Nope as in i don't believe.
You don't need to SYH oh, for when i gave you the benefit of a doubt the first time, and hence just took you by your word, you took undue advantage of it, and thereby earned my distrust.

So you shouldn't expect me to take any chances with any single word you utter without being very clear from henceforth.

That was why I had to be very clear what "nope" meant, so that it wouldn't be twisted again to mean something else.

You know as the saying goes, "once bitten, twice shy". cheesy
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by LordReed(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:
I also believe that he believes that there is sound and irrefutable evidence for God's existence. I also believe that he believes that he has the arsenal to floor the arguments of any atheist.

Never forget, he knows me and my life history even without meeting me in person. wink

This guy is the walking definition of narcissist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
You don't need to SYH oh, for when i gave you the benefit of a doubt the first time, and hence just took you by your word, you took undue advantage of it, and thereby earned my distrust.

So you shouldn't expect me to take any chances with any single word you utter without being very clear from henceforth.

That was why I had to be very clear what "nope" meant, so that it wouldn't be twisted again to mean something else.

You know as the saying goes, "once bitten, twice shy". cheesy
When and/or where was the advantage taken, pray tell? All i've given you are short straight forward responses. Lmao. This guy you're trying too hard, grin grin grin.
I don't really see anything relevant i can respond to in this last post of yours so if you don't mind, honey, i will continue to SMH @ you cheesy

[img]https://media./images/d46469d6e5b3d9eb2642f8a5d5f7b4bf/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
^^^^^

Hmmmmm. His distorted response has left yet another rational individual shaking her head. Hope she doesn't shake her head till it falls off. There are unlimited things on this thread to leave you shaking your head.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
dont mind them. I can boldly say it. I lived almost 2years without commitig a single sin. But i know they willargue cos they are allliving in sin. They think it is impossible to be righteous. Bloody liars

Now I know why your faith shipwrecked.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
i have told you time and time again. All you need is give this god your 100% then you will see the lies

The more I read through your post the more I see the state of your heart, before you turn atheist. You where banking on your works, and not on his grace. You trusted in your nice behavior and attitude in exchange for God's attention and love.

No man who thinks this way will ever experience the fullness of his presence and power.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by budaatum: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:
is he dead?
There is a way dead could mean spiritually dead. One can die on Nairaland by just digitally dying on Nairaland and still be alive in the world somewhere, which I hope he is. One can also resurrect too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do Females Feel About This Verse ? / Should Christian Women Wear Pants? / Why Do Some Muslims Use Mind Games To Draw People Into Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.