Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! (5129 Views)

God the father, son (Jesus Christ) & Holy Spirit is the only true God / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Shepherd00: 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Get thee behind me Satan and all the tares you've sown in the church, and y'all can go and hang yourself in hell and burn to ashes for all I care for your opinions and suggestions are as good as dung here, if you didn't here me before now!

Ole of souls!
Okay o. May the gates of heaven open for you.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
be typing rubbish everyone has become an expert on who i am and what i was. If i did not have faith he could get healed why will i go after him? Are you sure you even know what faith is?
You don see the kind things spiritless things you wan leave us to deal with?

God forbid!
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Shepherd00: 2:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
be typing rubbish everyone has become an expert on who i am and what i was. If i did not have faith he could get healed why will i go after him? Are you sure you even know what faith is?
Na, no be fight nah. Why una like quarrel like this here. I am not an expert on anything o. I just dey read dey ask questions.

And, in all your pastoral years, you never saw Jesus heal anyone? No any indication that He existed?

No vex just ansa me.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Na, no be fight nah. Why una like quarrel like this here. I am not an expert on anything o. I just dey read dey ask questions.

And, in all your pastoral years, you never saw Jesus heal anyone? No any indication that He existed?

No vex just ansa me.
cant count how many people who claimed to have been healed. They say jesus healed them, but it was not jesus. Jesus cant heal
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:
Exactly. Ex-christian atheists I have met were really what people would call "spirikoko" or "pastor". They know the bible very well. Watching moderates(dishonest assholes who never take their religion seriously and readily live a "sinful" life) and newbies say that we were not real christians or we never really knew the word of god is really laughable.

Christians who have read the bible and don't like kidding themselves become atheists. I am sure in your journey to dumping christianity you must have asked yourself "why don't these christians take these obvious awesome promises and parts of the bible seriously?" later you realised that it was all bullshit and they knew it but they weren't honest to admit it. They even love their delusions and cook up excuses for the bible and god. They cook up excuses why they don't and shouldn't follow certain parts of the bible or they just ignore those parts.

Jesusjnr2, by now I expect you to start asking for proof and evidence for the god you serve. Wake up. You don't want to ask for clear cut evidence because you know, deep within you, there is none and you don't want to have your delusion destroyed.
There's not one single atheist in the world that has ever at any point in time gotten to the extent of my spiritual walk with God, because it's a place once you get there's no turning back.

I don't know about you but the reason I like hardmirror is because he has come close to that and hence I can empathize with him, with the disappointment of having invested so much and yet not getting what you think you deserve back.

But as for you, i'm sure that whatever you are, you never got close to hardmirror's level when he was in the faith, needless to speak of mine, so you wouldn't even understand these things even though you think you do, for they pass your level oh seriously.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:
Okay o. May the gates of heaven open for you.
Good riddance!
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
not an accomplishment for me. I just want to live my life with no lies. Anything i post here is to challenge people to think not score points.
Abegi make I hear word!

As if you haven't seen already that we have something in common even more than the atheists that you surround yourself with.

Don't worry the time is already ticking for your comeback.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by LordReed(m): 2:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr2:

Reminds me of a certain Lordree-d when I first engaged Michellekabod1, who was peeing in his pants scared about my capacity, but his worst fears as such were justified when the same Michelle dumped atheism in the gutter where it belongs and came back home to Christ.

Dayum! LMFAO! See this cockroach that doesn't even dare to quote me directly, mangling my username so I don't get alerted, believing I am scared. Chai! Your delusion runs deep. LMFAO!

2 Likes

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Hello cheesy
Sorry that I had to keep you waiting for this long, for I can remember the first time you mentioned me, with the XxsabrinaxX moniker.

But I just followed you to get an idea of who you were, just to be sure of who I was gonna be dealing with.

Hence I was there when anas tried to tanish my rep before you, and also when Michellekabod1 rose to my defence.

And it was during your exchanges with Anas which turned acrimonious, that I really got to see the extent of a wicked Christian anas was which Michelle had been trying to tell me all the while but I wouldn't listen as I thought she was a good person.

And I also saw your response, and to be honest you did well in the way you reacted to her vitriol.

And don't let me even talk about that eliziel whatever guy that perfectly illustrates everything that's gone wrong with the church.

And then your change of moniker to iamsabrina, to your being one of the first to come to my thread about how Christians spread atheism etc.

So I've had my eyes on you in that sense even though I've not had a conversation with you yet, so I wasn't surprised with your response yesterday, to my claim of hearing God speak to me in an audible voice and so on.

So where do we start from?
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
budaatum:

Are the wages of stupidity not death?
is he dead?
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Boxer007:

WOW. Brother you always sound sweet and nice. Can we link & Can I hug u sir?
If you are willing to repent from your gay ways, and turn to Christ, you have a chance.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lol
Martinez39:
is he dead?
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Sorry that I had to keep you waiting for this long, for I can remember the first time you mentioned me, with the XxsabrinaxX moniker.

But I just followed you to get an idea of who you were, just to be sure of who I was gonna be dealing with.

Hence I was there when anas tried to tanish my rep before you, and also when Michellekabod1 rose to my defence.

And it was during your exchanges with Anas which turned acrimonious, that I really got to see the extent of a wicked Christian anas was which Michelle had been trying to tell me all the while but I wouldn't listen as I thought she was a good person.

And I also saw your response, and to be honest you did well in the way you reacted to her vitriol.

And don't let me even talk about that eliziel whatever guy that perfectly illustrates everything that's gone wrong with the church.

And then your change of moniker to iamsabrina, to your being one of the first to come to my thread about how Christians spread atheism etc.

So I've had my eyes on you in that sense even though I've not had a conversation with you yet, so I wasn't surprised with your response yesterday, to my claim of hearing God speak to me in an audible voice and so on.

you call anas a christian? Pls that is an insult to thos who are trying to live christlike. Anas and that other hag called ehmmm what is her name again... are nothing christ like. Imagine one of them was following babalawo (doubt you were on nairaland when babalawos was active) she was always defending him whenever i attcked him. Such people are even worse than unbelievers.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:

Yh. Anas has to be the most toxic, damaged christian i've met on Nairaland. I could just tell from her posts on that thread that she's dealing with serious issues grin

As for ElidaxZiel, the poor guy's brain is fried. But intentionally dishonest christians put me off, hence my callout that day

jesusjnr:

I dunno. Where do you want to start from?
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
you call anas a christian? Pls that is an insult to thos who are trying to live christlike. Anas and that other hag called ehmmm what is her name again... are nothing christ like. Imagine one of them was following babalawo (doubt you were on nairaland when babalawos was active) she was always defending him whenever i attcked him. Such people are even worse than unbelievers.
My guy, I was deceived to think that Anas was a better person oh until my eye come open, and I be like what?

Which kind human devil be this?

I never still recover from that shock up till date oh, and funny enough most of the Christians here still respect her, speaking of birds with the same feathers.

But once I just got to know, guy, I just place am where she belong, because God forbid oh, tufiakwa, no be me and am, I never really see her type before.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Yh. Anas has to be the most toxic, damaged christian i've met on Nairaland. I could just tell from her posts on that thread that she's dealing with serious issues grin

As for ElidaxZiel, the poor guy's brain is fried. Intentionally dishonest christians put me off.

I dunno. Where do you want to start from?
So maybe we start from your reaction to that my post, that drew that response from you, was it for good or for evil?

Do you think I was being intentionally dishonest?
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:

as for michelle, she is just starting. I am expecting more drama from her this year
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
So maybe we start from your reaction to that my post, that drew that response from you, was it for good or for evil?
Depends on how you look at it. I was just amused grin

jesusjnr:

Do you think I was being intentionally dishonest?
Far from it. I believe you smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
as for michelle, she is just starting. I am expecting more drama from her this year
Don't worry about her, for God has got her covered.

You know for her to believe you, and leave her faith, it meant you were really convincing.

But for her to come back to her faith, meant that she had gotten something more convincing than anything you got.

So don't worry about her, she'll be fine.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Don't worry about her, for God has got her covered.

You know for her to believe you, and leave her faith, it meant you were really convincing.

But for her to come back to her faith, meant that she had gotten something more convincing than anything you got.

So don't worry about her, she'll be fine.
that is how it always starts. Bookmark my post. She does not know what she believes either way. As christian or atheist she will keep swinging
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
that is how it always starts. Bookmark my post. She does not know what she believes either way. As christian or atheist she will keep swinging
Bookmark mine that you'd swing before her! cheesy
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Bookmark mine that you'd swing before her! cheesy
i did not say she will stop being a christian. I said expect a major drama related to her faith which cld me losing it or taking up a funny doctrine. Watch it
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Shepherd00: 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
cant count how many people who claimed to have been healed. They say jesus healed them, but it was not jesus. Jesus cant heal
These people, did you know them before and after their claims?

And did what they claimed permanent? Like where the sick ones went on being sick or after their claims you kept seeing them healed?

No vex o

1 Like

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
Don't mind the re7ard. They are staunch defenders of a false and failed set of ideas and deity -- a deity they've never seen or witnessed in anyway. grin
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
IAmSabrina:

Depends on how you look at it. I was just amused grin

Far from it. I believe you smiley
Wow!

Do you have any idea of what you've just said?

This is really a huge endorsement coming from you I must say.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

These people, did you know them before and after their claims?

And did what they claimed permanent? Like where the sick ones went on being sick or after their claims you kept seeing them healed?

No vex o
sure. I am one. Have friends too. Totally "healed" in many cases.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
i did not say she will stop being a christian. I said expect a major drama related to her faith which cld me losing it or taking up a funny doctrine. Watch it
You said swinging between this and that, so my response thus stands.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
You said swinging between this and that, so my response thus stands.
ok
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
There's not one single atheist in the world that has ever at any point in time gotten to the extent of my spiritual walk with God, because it's a place once you get there's no turning back.

I don't know about you but the reason I like hardmirror is because he has come close to that and hence I can empathize with him, with the disappointment of having invested so much and yet not getting what you think you deserve back.

But as for you, i'm sure that whatever you are, you never got close to hardmirror's level when he was in the faith, needless to speak of mine, so you wouldn't even understand these things even though you think you do, for they pass your level oh seriously.
Wow! An expert who knows my personality and life history even without meeting me in person. Clap for yourself. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by finalboss(m): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:
Wow! An expert who knows my personality and life history even without meeting me in person. Clap for yourself. grin
No worry dey there dey deceive yourself to think say you dey hardmirror level, that na just a figmentation of your own imagination.

This one pass person wey pass you, pass you, for you never even start for where hin dey.

So instead of thinking say una dey the same level, may you humble yourself so that you fit learn something from am, so at least you fit draw person attention to where you dey! grin

For if na only you this conversation for don end tay, tay!
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by finalboss(m): 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Stand In Christ Stead- Pastor Chris / Ugandan Pastor Uses Lady As Practical While Education Sex To Church Members / "FULL" TB Joshua’s Shocking 2014 Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.