Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! (5143 Views)

God the father, son (Jesus Christ) & Holy Spirit is the only true God / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! buda is here with her whip.

Yes buda I was an ignorant litlle brat, now I see the light. LMAO!
cheesy grin grin grin
My guy checked himself. Lol

1 Like

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
jesusjnr2:
The instance you mentioned here involved two sinners, not two righteous men, or two disciples, but two sinners for the pharisee was a sinner and the other man was a sinner.

You should know better about the reputation of the Pharisees to Jesus, they were called hypocrites, children of the devil, blind guides, thieves, friends of mammon etc.

So there's no way you would use the pharisees who were sinners as a basis to illustrate those of the church who are supposed to have produced good fruits of the Word of God(works) that had been sown into their hearts, even as those who Jesus founded the most powerful church ever upon, of who He said had "kept the Word of God".

There's no shortcut around it my brother, there's no substitute for the works of obeying the Word of God, so if this church wants to likewise even as the fullness of God's presence and power as it was in that church, they must do same, otherwise na only fullness of dead men's bones as it presently is oh!

I mean think about it, if a Peter was here in nairaland today, do you think that there would be a single atheist here today?

Works bro, works and nothing but works, for the grace of God had been made available to all, but it's obedience of God's word(works) that distinguishes those who partake of it, and those who don't.

Oh, what differentiate me and you between the two men Jesus mentioned in the Bible? what made them sinners, but we righteous? The scripture says all have sinned (fell short from the holy standard of God) and are justified freely through the grace and mercy of God, that is for those who believe and trust solely in his grace and goodness.

Jesus made us know that there are two category of people in the world with that story he told.

Category 1: Those who seek to be justified by their deeds, though God is not against our good deeds but he is against we seeking to be justified by it. Our justification is of Him. Hallelujah!! I have a friend who thinks that he is entitled for divine protection because he tithes. He normally says, "God cannot afford to lose me because I am a tither."

Category 2: Those who seek justification through the loving kindness of God and his grace. This category's heart is fixed upon the mercy and goodness of God, though they live right, but they don't boast about it. They know that they have already been justified by the grace of God. They know that it is God who is working in them but to will and to do that which is pleasing to Him. They speak more about the grace and mercy of God and less of their works.

They know that grace is the Vine that bores the fruits (works). Thanks be to God that I belong to this blessed category being transformed by the unfailing grace of God.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

Oh, what differentiate me and you between the two men Jesus mentioned in the Bible? what made them sinners, but we righteous? The scripture says all have sinned (fell short from the holy standard of God) and are justified freely through the grace and mercy of God, that is for those who believe and trust solely in his grace and goodness.

Jesus made us know that there are two category of people in the world with that story he told.

Category 1: Those who seek to be justified by their deeds, though God is not against our good deeds but he is against we seeking to be justified by it. Our justification is of Him. Hallelujah!! I have a friend who thinks that he is entitled for divine protection because he tithes. He normally says, "God cannot afford to lose me because I am a tither."

Category 2: Those who seek justification through the loving kindness of God and his grace. This category's heart is fixed upon the mercy and goodness of God, though they live right, but they don't boast about it. They know that they have already been justified by the grace of God. They know that it is God who is working in them but to will and to do that which is pleasing to Him. They speak more about the grace and mercy of God and less of their works.

They know that grace is the Vine that bores the fruits (works). Thanks be to God that I belong to this blessed category being transformed by the unfailing grace of God.
I can't speak of you if you are a sinner and the same as both of them, but I can speak of myself and say that am not in the category of sinners but that of the righteous.

All the true disciples of Jesus were in the category of the righteous.

John the baptist was in the category of the righteous.

Mary, Joseph, Elisabeth, Zachariah, Elijah, Moses, Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego, Job, Noah, Abraham, Abel, David, etc., were in the same category of the righteous.

You would have heard God tell Abraham that if there were ten righteous men in the land of Sodom and Gomorrah that He would not destroy it.

God Himself said to Noah, that He had found Him righteous in his generation, that's why He spared Noah's life.

Need I speak of God proudly recommending righteous Job to Satan because of his righteousness?

Righteousness is not an imaginary thing, but a function of works, so any ideas that works is not a requirement to activate the fullness of the presence of God is a lie from the deepest part of hell, because grace without works has never existed or lived before, needless say dead.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
budaatum:

Why does your scripture sound like it's saying, "let your living wrong darken others, that they may see your wrong living and glorify........"

Can one live wrong and God be present in one? I wonder what one would be glorifying.

Living right justifies us before men, but not before God. Like I said living right is the will of God for us. In truth, the scripture says, "we are created in Christ for good works." The good work itself don't justify us, neither do they grant us special status before God. We have that special status before through grace ( Jesus). Right living is the by product of grace in us.

God is present in us even if we are living wrong. He is in us patiently believing that we will walk the right path He has set before us.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by budaatum: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

God is present in us even if we are living wrong. He is in us patiently believing that we will walk the right path He has set before us.
So, you can live wrong because God is waiting patiently believing that you will walk the right path He set before you?
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
I can't speak of you if you are a sinner and the same as both of them, but I can speak of myself and say that am not in the category of sinners but that of the righteous.

All the true disciples of Jesus were in the category of the righteous.

John the baptist was in the category of the righteous.

Mary, Joseph, Elisabeth, Zachariah, Elijah, Moses, Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego, Job, Noah, Abraham, Abel, David, etc., were in the same category of the righteous.

You would have heard God tell Abraham that if there were ten righteous men in the land of Sodom and Gomorrah that He would not destroy it.

God Himself said to Noah, that He had found Him righteous in his generation, that's why He spared Noah's life.

Need I speak of God proudly recommending righteous Job to Satan because of his righteousness?

Righteousness is not an imaginary thing, but a function of works, so any ideas that works is not a requirement to activate the fullness of the presence of God is a lie from the deepest part of hell, because grace without works has never existed or lived before, needless say dead.

Hmm, let's take stock of the works of some of the men you mentioned.

Abraham: He is called father of faith and not of works. left to me, Abraham won't be righteous because he lied to save his neck. He doubted God because if he didn't he wouldn't have slept with his wife's maid( Hagar), after God has promised him a son. He would've refused Sarah's offer. Secondly, Abraham received a report that he was righteous when he believed God, not because of his good works which was a by product of grace at work in him.

Verdict- Righteous by grace!

David: Nicknamed as a man after God's own heart. David stole someone's wife and added murder to it. David disobeyed God by counting the people after the express command of God not to. You will do well to take David out of your list because he was a man who prayed like this, "have mercy on me according to your loving kindness."

David eyes was always on God's unfailing love and mercy, and not on what he himself did right or wrong.

Verdict-Righteous by grace!

Moses: Moses was a murderer. He was hot tempered. Moses disobeyed God as well. he struck Christ (the Rock) when he was suppose to speak to it.

Job: Job was a fear monger who sacrifice daily thinking that either he or his sons might have sinned against God. I see no difference between Job and the Pharisee Jesus talked about. When calamity struck him, he was busy blowing his trumpet. How he has not look at a woman lustfully and how he helps the poor and so on and on.

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
budaatum:

So, you can live wrong because God is waiting patiently believing that you will walk the right path He set before you?

You are the one saying so. He that is born of God cannot continue to live wrongly, for the seed of God is in him.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by budaatum: 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

You are the one saying so. He that is born of God cannot continue to live wrongly, for the seed of God is in him.
So, behaving correctly is the fruit of the seed of God in him?
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
budaatum:
So, behaving correctly is the fruit of the seed of God in him?
Yes.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by budaatum: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

Abraham: He is called father of faith and not of works. left to me, Abraham won't be righteous because he lied to save his neck. He doubted God because if he didn't he wouldn't have slept with his wife's maid( Hagar), after God has promised him a son. He would've refused Sarah's offer. Secondly, Abraham received a report that he was righteous when he believed God, not because of his good works which was a by product of grace at work in him.

David: Nicknamed as a man after God's own heart. David stole someone's wife and added murder to it. David disobeyed God by counting the people after the express command of God not to. You will do well to take David out of your list because he was a man who prayed like this, "have mercy on me according to your loving kindness."

David eyes was always on God's unfailing love and mercy, and not on what he himself did right or wrong.

Moses: Moses was a murderer. He was hot tempered. Moses disobeyed God as well. he struck Christ (the Rock) when he was suppose to speak to it.

Job: Job was a fear monger who sacrifice daily thinking that either he or his sons might have sinned against God. I see no difference between Job and the Pharisee Jesus talked about. When calamity struck him, he was busy blowing his trumpet. How he has not look at a woman lustfully and how he helps the poor and so on and on.

And then came the Word of the Lord God Almighty as brought to us by the Lord God's Only begotten Son Messiah Lord Jesus Christ the Truth and the Way and The Fulfillment of the Law

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Murder
21 “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder,[a] and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister[b][c] will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’[d] is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

23 “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.

25 “Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still together on the way, or your adversary may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison. 26 Truly I tell you, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny.

Adultery
27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’[e] 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

Divorce
31 “It has been said, ‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’[f] 32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Oaths
33 “Again, you have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘Do not break your oath, but fulfill to the Lord the vows you have made.’ 34 But I tell you, do not swear an oath at all: either by heaven, for it is God’s throne; 35 or by the earth, for it is his footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the Great King. 36 And do not swear by your head, for you cannot make even one hair white or black. 37 All you need to say is simply ‘Yes’ or ‘No’; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.[g]

Eye for Eye
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[h] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Love for Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

And you think it is by Grace and no work bloodofthelamb that you would be able to do better than Abraham David Moses Job and the Pharisee Jesus talked about? That seems like a waste of the Blood of Jesus to me! I mean, whats the point of the Grace I have that Jesus died on a cross for me so I can have the most Holy Word to read two thousand years later and learn not to be like Abraham David Moses Job and the Pharisee Jesus talked about?

My philosophy is [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+7%3A13-14&version=NKJV]narrow[/url] is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life so work hard buda to be amongst the few who find it.

By the Grace of the Almighty God of course and God's Son Jesus Christ the Messiah.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
budaatum:

And then came the Word of the Lord God Almighty as brought to us by the Lord God's Only begotten Son Messiah Lord Jesus Christ the Truth and the Way and The Fulfillment of the Law

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19 Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Murder
21 “You have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘You shall not murder,[a] and anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ 22 But I tell you that anyone who is angry with a brother or sister[b][c] will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to a brother or sister, ‘Raca,’[d] is answerable to the court. And anyone who says, ‘You fool!’ will be in danger of the fire of hell.

23 “Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother or sister has something against you, 24 leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to them; then come and offer your gift.

25 “Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still together on the way, or your adversary may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison. 26 Truly I tell you, you will not get out until you have paid the last penny.

Adultery
27 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’[e] 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

Divorce
31 “It has been said, ‘Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.’[f] 32 But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, makes her the victim of adultery, and anyone who marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Oaths
33 “Again, you have heard that it was said to the people long ago, ‘Do not break your oath, but fulfill to the Lord the vows you have made.’ 34 But I tell you, do not swear an oath at all: either by heaven, for it is God’s throne; 35 or by the earth, for it is his footstool; or by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the Great King. 36 And do not swear by your head, for you cannot make even one hair white or black. 37 All you need to say is simply ‘Yes’ or ‘No’; anything beyond this comes from the evil one.[g]

Eye for Eye
38 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’[h] 39 But I tell you, do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also. 40 And if anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, hand over your coat as well. 41 If anyone forces you to go one mile, go with them two miles. 42 Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you.

Love for Enemies
43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor[i] and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

And you think it is by Grace and no work bloodofthelamb that you would be able to do better than Abraham David Moses Job and the Pharisee Jesus talked about? That seems like a waste of the Blood of Jesus to me! I mean, whats the point of the Grace I have that Jesus died on a cross for me so I can have the most Holy Word to read two thousand years later and learn not to be like Abraham David Moses Job and the Pharisee Jesus talked about?

My philosophy is [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+7%3A13-14&version=NKJV]narrow[/url] is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life so work hard buda to be amongst the few who find it.

By the Grace of the Almighty God of course and God's Son Jesus Christ the Messiah.

Let me ask you a question, if you promise me a thing and latter fulfill it. is the promise still standing? Jesus said he came not to abolish or set aside the law, but to fulfill it. He indeed fulfilled it when he ascended the cross.

According to the law anyone caught in adultery must be Stoned to death. But what did Jesus did when they brought the woman caught in adultery? Did he cast the first stone at her? No he didn't. Christ is the end of the law. He is the fulfilment of the law. All the stone that was suppose to land upon that woman caught in the act was redirected towards Jesus, the lamb of God at the cross.

Do you think after that incidence, the woman Jesus saved from execution will continue her lifestyle without change? Grace captures the heart and pulls away from sin.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by budaatum: 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
Please stop telling me about some woman. Tell me what it means to you, what it compels you to do, how the Word of God is fulfils.

Is the Word of God fulfilling in a person who goes about condemning everyone shouting I am the best all over the place calling everyone satan atheist unchristian foolish mumu and casting the first stones?

bloodofthelamb:

Let me ask you a question, if you promise me a thing and latter fulfill it. is the promise still standing? Jesus said he came not to abolish or set aside the law, but to fulfill it. He indeed fulfilled it when he ascended the cross.

According to the law anyone caught in adultery must be Stoned to death. But what did Jesus did when they brought the woman caught in adultery? Did he cast the first stone at her? No he didn't. Christ is the end of the law. He is the fulfilment of the law. All the stone that was suppose to land upon that woman caught in the act was redirected towards Jesus, the lamb of God at the cross.

Do you think after that incidence, the woman Jesus saved from execution will continue her lifestyle without change? Grace captures the heart and pulls away from sin.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by budaatum: 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

Category 3: Those who don't do the work nor allow those who would to enter!

Category 4: Those who the Word has reached but in whom it withered and died.

There's many more categories but need I go on?
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 22, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

God's grace is only sufficient for the righteous and the sinner that repents(which is the turning point of the living a life of wickedness(evil works) to a life of righteousness (righteous works), but never for the sinner that never repents or continues to live the life of sin.

Abraham was called Father of faith by who? Certainly not God because had Abraham not obeyed God Word(works) and done what God had commanded him to do, God grace would have never been activated in His life.

And this what God and not what any man said concerning why Abraham had found grace in His sight:

"...By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:
That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;
And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice."
Genesis 22:16-18 (KJV)

So trash whatever any man had said concerning how Abraham found grace in the sight of God, for this was how from God's own mouth, and it was emphatically by obedience which is works, for without the works of obedience, Abraham would only the father of figments.

Next David has been called a sinner by many men, and hence a man after God's heart by just God's grace and favor, but this was what God Himself had to say concerning how David found grace in His sight and became a man after His heart:

"And if thou wilt walk in my ways, to keep my statutes and my commandments, as thy father David did walk, then I will lengthen thy days. 1 Kings 3:14 (KJV)

So trash any thing any man has said concerning how David found grace in the sight of God and became a man after God's heart, for this was God Himself saying how, and it was by obedience, which is works, so without the works of obedience David would only be a man far God's heart.

So who's next? Moses right? Yeah this was what God Himself said concerning why He had chosen Moses, and made him to almost destroyed Aaron and Miriam for daring to challenge His chosen one:

"My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house." Numbers 12:7 (KJV)

I expect you to understand what being faithful means, it means obedience which is again works, otherwise Moses would be unfaithful in all God's house.

Need I go on, for if you notice all my quotes has been completely dressed in color red, which is how I distinguish the speech that emanated from God's mouth directly, from any that came from that of man, and it was all works, works, works, and no imaginary grace without works, for grace without works doctrine as I have said before and would say again is a lie that emanated from the deepest part hell and never from God.

I mean this should suffice to show that God's grace is only sufficient for the righteous but never for the wicked or sinner that does not repent. For that one is righteous doesn't mean that one had never fallen into sin, but that sin and wickedness if any is the exception but righteousness is the rule.

But just in case the there arises the excuse that this wasn't the era of grace, which I believe is also another fabrication of man, here's the instance of what God said in the so-called era of grace:

"For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works." Matthew 16:27 (KJV)

So you can again see that the letters were fully inked in color red, and it was by works also and hence in consistence with the others, so now tell me where the hell did the idea come from that it was by grace without works?

Maybe you would tell me, since you are one of the spreaders of such figments, but do exactly same as I've done here, and don't quote man, but just Words that came directly from the mouth of God.

Because the Word that emanated directly from the mouth of God should supercede any other word.

Thank you very much for your anticipated cooperation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:52am On Mar 22, 2019
budaatum:
Please stop telling me about some woman. Tell me what it means to you, what it compels you to do, how the Word of God is fulfils.

Is the Word of God fulfilling in a person who goes about condemning everyone shouting I am the best all over the place calling everyone satan atheist unchristian foolish mumu and casting the first stones?

The word of God God is fulfilled in us when we believe it and act on it.

If you are referring to jesusjr, then I am equally amazed about his attitude. His attitude is a put off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by LordReed(m): 9:15am On Mar 22, 2019
jesusjnr:

So you can again see that the letters were fully inked in color red, and it was by works also and hence in consistence with the others, so now tell me where the hell did the idea come from that it was by grace without works?

Maybe you would tell me, since you are one of the spreaders of such figments, but do exactly same as I've done here, and don't quote man, but just Words that came directly from the mouth of God.

Because the Word that emanated directly from the mouth of God should supercede any other word.

LMFAO! The mouth of god indeed. The word of the god that was written by men. The same god supposedly became flesh but still could not write a single paragraph for himself or even get people to write about him while he was still alive but rather had to wait several decades for some books to be written about him. Books we get told are the word of god. SMDHLOL!
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by budaatum: 9:56am On Mar 22, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

The word of God God is fulfilled in us when we believe it and act on it.

If you are referring to jesusjr, then I am equally amazed about his attitude. His attitude is a put off.
Then, why have you not told him so blood!? Shall we just lazily await the Grace of the Merciful Lord God Almighty and do nothing but watch him fall into perdition? What if he also leads other's astray? Would it not be like we helped lead other's astray ourselves and the punishment he deserves is our punishment too?

We must pray, really hard and fast for him blood so God hears us and bless us all Gracefully! Say Amen.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
HardMirror:
as for michelle, she is just starting. I am expecting more drama from her this year
I guess you will be disappointed as there would be no drama from me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
Michellekabod1:

I guess you will be disappointed as there would be no drama from me
good.

1 Like

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
budaatum:

Then, why have you not told him so blood!? Shall we just lazily await the Grace of the Merciful Lord God Almighty and do nothing but watch him fall into perdition? What if he also leads other's astray? Would it not be like we helped lead other's astray ourselves and the punishment he deserves is our punishment too?

We must pray, really hard and fast for him blood so God hears us and bless us all Gracefully! Say Amen.

I have learn to see everyone through Christ. I love the unlovable through Christ. I see the positive in people, and not the negative.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
SMH..
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 23, 2019
HardMirror:
good. Let the vile out. Lol. All the sweetness and miss nice you and jesusjnr are puring out dont mean dolt to me. Your threads are nonsense, deal with it. Kapish grin
What an irony!

I mean jesusjnr threads being nonsense to hardmirror could make some sense, but Michellekabod1 threads that used to be arguably the most sensible threads to you hardmirror when she was an atheist.

But all of a sudden she dumped atheism in the gutter where it truly deserves to be in, and her threads now turn to nonsense?

Are you even hearing or even seeing how ridiculous you sound or look in your own mirror?

Of course forgive me, as your mirror could only reflects lies and perversions of the truth, hence it would never be able to tell you the truth about yourself.

Hmmm... is this the same hardmirror that Michelle told me about that was so gentle, compassionate, humble, calm, kindhearted, etc. and doesn't even respond to her harshly, even when she provoked him while she was yet an atheist, that made him to be her favorite atheist?

Then boom, she dumps atheism and hardmirror suddenly into shammirror, to show the extent to which he'd go in order to win souls to atheism and retain the atheists?

Or maybe this is a hardmirror impersonator we're dealing with here?

I must say that i'm already getting dizzy now having to process these many contradictions of hardmirror at once, Lol!

Humble-gentle-kindhearted-compassionate-sweet-sensible-good-patient-caring-calm-Hardmirror turned harsh-harm-brutal-impatient-senseless-bitter-hurtful-hateful-proud-shammirror!

Oh what a mirror!
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 24, 2019
#Jesusmirror

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Fruit - What Is The Correct Meaning Please? / What Does It Mean That The Dead Know Nothing (Ecclesiastes 9:5)? / Knock Out Punches Against Religion (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.