Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! (5127 Views)

God the father, son (Jesus Christ) & Holy Spirit is the only true God / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Jesus As The Only True And Trustworthy Friend You Can Ever Have In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Imagine if Jesusjnr was born into a muslim or Buddhist household or in Afghanistan, we wouldn't be witnessing these ramblings...maybe we would but this time with a different moniker for the "God"

My 2 cents, argue with your phone.

1 Like

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:
^^^^^

Hmmmmm. His distorted response has left yet another rational individual shaking her head. Hope she doesn't shake her head till it falls off. There are unlimited things on this thread to leave you shaking your head.
The guy asked me if i thought he was being dishonest. I said no undecided
He then conjured another image in his head and i had to explain to him that he got it wrong sad
Now he said i took advantage of him. That i violated his trust cheesy grin grin
[img]https://media./images/7c42d05ce864184f4c3ca136c4979a01/tenor.gif[/img]
Why won't i SMH? It's obvious he's trying to pass a camel through the eye of a needle
Martinez, abeg find me space to lie down. I'm wasted grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
That's what distinguishes atheists as yourself from the likes of hardmirror, because he's not just using atheism as an excuse to be rebellious against God, and that's why he's hot cake, even just as Michelle was, because even as atheists they yet have qualities in them that makes God to make extra effort to bring them back to himself.

Not people as yourself who no get anything wey go attract God to them, wey if dem dey wait for God to come for them, they go dey there die for where dem dey talk say God no exist.

No go learn how to care and be concerned for the welfare of your fellow humans, and have the strong desire to help them as hardmirror does.

Otherwise you go be a Satan zombie till fire start to burn that your mouth.

Sincerely, you crack me up with your write up. I have been laughing out loud all along.

Your reasoning is amazing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Shepherd00: 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
HardMirror:
yes jesus does not heal. I have been an atheist since 2013 all those miracle i tot were miracles i have experienced all without praying. I fall ill regularly like most people but not taken any medication form about ten years now. I used to think it was jesu healing me, but till date i still recover easily within hours of falling ill. If jesus could heal, his healing wont be selective. He would heal amputees too
But you said you cannot count how many people who claimed healing by Jesus and who stayed healthy afterwards.
Did you ever exercise your faith to pray for an amputee when you were a Pastor?

Wait, how old were you when you were a Pastor? becos I stumbled on a thread you opened about business and the loses you incurred.
So many young people shared their experiences too.

You said you were about 24 or there about. If you have been an atheist for the past 10yrs, how old were you as a Pastor? (Pls correct me if am wrong abt your age.)
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Shepherd00: 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
That's what distinguishes atheists as yourself from the likes of hardmirror, because he's not just using atheism as an excuse to be rebellious against God, and that's why he's hot cake, even just as Michelle was, because even as atheists they yet have qualities in them that makes God to make extra effort to bring them back to himself.

Not people as yourself who no get anything wey go attract God to them, wey if dem dey wait for God to come for them, they go dey there die for where dem dey talk say God no exist.

No go learn how to care and be concerned for the welfare of your fellow humans, and have the strong desire to help them as hardmirror does.

Otherwise you go be a Satan zombie till fire start to burn that your mouth.
Hardmirror watch out for this guy. I think he likes you.
He is patronizing you big time. He said you are hot cake. Maybe he is gay.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Shepherd00: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:
Ego tripping HardMirror will take you no where. He won't become a christian. Lol. You have been trying to inflate his ego and you tried using me as a scape by saying he was a far better christian than I.

He doesn't care about you glorifying him or you glorifying yourself (as you are doing here). Provide sound evidences for the existence of your god.
The guy like hardmirror
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Shepherd00: 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
LordReed:

This guy is the walking definition of narcissist.
I have never seen someone this Narcissistic. taa.
Dey guy no well for head abeg
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
IAmSabrina:

The guy asked me if i thought he was being dishonest. I said no undecided
He then conjured another image in his head and i had to explain to him that he got it wrong sad
Now he said i took advantage of him. That i violated his trust cheesy grin grin
[img]https://media./images/7c42d05ce864184f4c3ca136c4979a01/tenor.gif[/img]
Why won't i SMH? It's obvious he's trying to pass a camel through the eye of a needle
Martinez, abeg find me space to lie down. I'm wasted grin grin grin

He keeps saying nonsense and laying undue accusations in his responses. He said you took advantage of him, how? grin I asked him to show me evidence for god and he just started blabbing on how I am not a good christian as HardMirror was and how I am a satanic zombie. grin na wa o. How did you take advantage of him? grin SMH. grin

Here is your bed space. The assault from his irrationality is quite immense. I leave you in the hands of the professionals. Get well soon. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

The guy like hardmirror
He thinks he will convert HardMirror and then display HardMirror as a trophy to show what great servant of the most high he has been. Converting a top atheist is something these christards will boast and masturbate to, you know. They will like to be shown that they are winning the "battle" against the satanic device called atheism. grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Shepherd00: 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:
He thinks he will convert HardMirror and then display HardMirror as a trophy to show what great servant of the most high he has been. Converting a top atheist is something these christards will boast and masturbate to, you know. They will like to be shown that they are winning the "battle" against the satanic device called atheism. grin cheesy
We.are.imdeed Winning the battle, but not the way Jesusjnr is going abt it. You don't patronize a damned and hope he'll follow you. If he does, any little crisis he will cry out and fall apart which is what I suspect happened to Hardmirror.

The guy never met Jesus. The Love that exudes from Jesus can't let you off.

I only need to present the Truth and leave it to navigate itself.

Jesusjnr pls stop this masturbation on hardmirror, he has turn his face on Jesus, just pray for you him.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

We.are.imdeed Winning the battle, but not the way Jesusjnr is going abt it. You don't patronize a damned and hope he'll follow you. If he does, any little crisis he will cry out and fall apart which is what I suspect happened to Hardmirror.

Jesusjnr pls stop this masturbation on hardmirror, he has turn his face on Jesus, just pray for you him.
It's easy. Anyone that left christianity never really knew Jesus and was never a true christian. I could say anyone that leaves atheism was never a true atheist.

Question is, how much do you know about HardMirror to conclude that he didn't know his stuff as a christian?
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Martinez39:
It's easy. Anyone that left christianity never really knew Jesus and was never a true christian. I could say anyone that leaves atheism was never a true atheist.

Question is, how much do you know about HardMirror to conclude that he didn't know his stuff as a christian?
bro i have decided not to reply any of them again. Bunch of daft dimwits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by LordReed(m): 12:31am On Mar 21, 2019
Shepherd00:

Forget that noise. We cried in worship and adoration over the beauty and majesty of Jesus, that imaginary Jesus in our heads who we believed was real but is just a mind virus transmitted through the bible and church organisations. We even felt his love wash over us not knowing we were inducing emotional reactions by ourselves for ourselves. What the heck do you think we didn't experience?

CC: budaatum
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 21, 2019
IAmSabrina:

When and/or where was the advantage taken, pray tell? All i've given you are short straight forward responses. Lmao. This guy you're trying too hard, grin grin grin.
I don't really see anything relevant i can respond to in this last post of yours so if you don't mind, honey, i will continue to SMH @ you cheesy

[img]https://media./images/d46469d6e5b3d9eb2642f8a5d5f7b4bf/tenor.gif[/img]
Don't worry!

You won't have to SYH for much longer, for this would be my last response to any of your mentions.

Maybe you can now see why I had not obliged any single one of your numerous past mentions of my moniker worthy with a response before now, or even made any single attempt to engage you in any form of conversation, despite having been very active in certain same threads as yourself.

For in the process of trying to sift the wheat from the chaff atheists in nairaland, considering the overwhelming amount of the chaff atheists there are in comparison to the wheat, it's hard to completely avoid the chaff to get to the wheat atheists.

So that's what I tried so hard to avoid when I ignored you all these while, but of course I eventually did, thinking you deserved a response from me at least for all of your previous attempts when you mentioned me here.

But with the benefit of hindsight, you've proven it was a huge blunder, for all I have afterwards are just regrets.

So you can keep gloating over the fact that I finally accorded your persistent mentions with a response, but again as the saying goes, "once bitten, twice shy!"

So you can now stop SYH!

#hugeblunder grin
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 21, 2019
Shepherd00:

Hardmirror watch out for this guy. I think he likes you.
He is patronizing you big time. He said you are hot cake. Maybe he is gay.
Nice one!

But what else would anyone have expected from a tare of satan's mouth, good words?

My rebuking of the devil has hence been justified!
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 21, 2019
Shepherd00:

Well speaking of the damned, I can tell you for free that you won't see any better one until you look hard at the mirror.

And of course I don't mean hardmirror because if by any chance he's damned, then you are damner!

Maybe when I ever needed tips on how to win souls for Satan and keep away the sheep from the shepherd, then you could be of any use to me.

So till then you can keep your satanic soul winning tips to yourself, you damned soul thief! grin
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 21, 2019
HardMirror:
bro i have decided not to reply any of them again. Bunch of daft dimwits
I know you will surely respond to me when I call for you, for you can surely distinguish the diff, and why you need to come back for you can't leave the work of God in the hands of such tares!

You have every right to feel special because you've earned it, and I know my intentions are being misinterpreted here, but when they eventually get to see, what I now see in you, when you are instead using what you have for God, they would fully understand why.

So damn all those misinterpretations, for I clearly know the value of the gem I've found, hence it is worth all the efforts I have invested in it thus far.

Yeah!
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 21, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

The more I read through your post the more I see the state of your heart, before you turn atheist. You where banking on your works, and not on his grace. You trusted in your nice behavior and attitude in exchange for God's attention and love.

No man who thinks this way will ever experience the fullness of his presence and power.
This is a lie from the deepest part of hell! grin

The time of the fullness of God's presence was a time of the most works, best behavior and attitude of those of the church, and that's why this church is now full of dead men's bones, instead of God's presence.

For grace without works is dead!

p.s My error, for something that never existed or lived cannot be dead! cheesy
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by HardMirror(m): 6:07am On Mar 21, 2019
LordReed:

Forget that noise. We cried in worship and adoration over the beauty and majesty of Jesus, that imaginary Jesus in our heads who we believed was real but is just a mind virus transmitted through the bible and church organisations. We even felt his love wash over us not knowing we were inducing emotional reactions by ourselves for ourselves. What the heck do you think we didn't experience?
lol!!! Tell them o
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Don't worry!

You won't have to SYH for much longer, for this would be my last response to any of your mentions.

Maybe you can now see why I had not obliged any single one of your numerous past mentions of my moniker worthy with a response before now, or even made any single attempt to engage you in any form of conversation, despite having been very active in certain same threads as yourself.

For in the process of trying to sift the wheat from the chaff atheists in nairaland, considering the overwhelming amount of the chaff atheists there are in comparison to the wheat, it's hard to completely avoid the chaff to get to the wheat atheists.

So that's what I tried so hard to avoid when I ignored you all these while, but of course I eventually did, thinking you deserved a response from me at least for all of your previous attempts when you mentioned me here.

But with the benefit of hindsight, you've proven it was a huge blunder, for all I have afterwards are just regrets.

So you can keep gloating over the fact that I finally accorded your persistent mentions with a response, but again as the saying goes, "once bitten, twice shy!"

So you can now stop SYH!

#hugeblunder grin
Oga, stop this dance of shame and tell me where i betrayed you and took undue advantage grin grin grin

You can't, can you? Lol. Like i said you're trying too hard cheesy. You think yourself a mind-reader, a discerner of thoughts ROFLMAO grin grin

First you started by patronizing HardMirror whilst trying to play psychologist with Martinez39. All your topics are calling people fake atheists and real atheists up and down....

I never asked you to mention me and i couldn't care less. Its a public forum afterall. All I know is if i see a post that warrants me SMH, i will do justice to said post by SMH, not even you can stop me, so stop crying about my SMH tongue

By the way, i'll still be mentioning you if there is a need to. Hope you won't start crying if i do wink

#Busted

PS: I can't remember mentioning you as often as you make it seem but if that's the case, it must be because you say a lot of nonsense most of the time lol. Anyone who knows this moniker knows that i mostly only respond to questionable, illogical or shady comments. smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:28am On Mar 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
This is a lie from the deepest part of hell! grin

The time of the fullness of God's presence was a time of the most works, best behavior and attitude of those of the church, and that's why this church is now full of dead men's bones, instead of God's presence.

For grace without works is dead!

p.s My error, for something that never existed or lived cannot be dead! cheesy

Jesus told a story about two men who went into the temple to pray ( Luke 18:10-14).

The Pharisee was busy blowing his trumpet about how he fasted, tithed and so on. He was counting on his nice and good behavior to justify him before God. While the other man counted and trusted in the unfailing mercy of God. Who did Jesus said was justified before God? Is it the man who trusted in his works? No, it is the man who trusted in the everlasting mercy and goodness of God.

The grace and mercy of God teaches us to live right, but our living right and nice behavior is not the reason for God's presence and power in our life.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

Jesus told a story about two men who went into the temple to pray ( Luke 18:10-14).

The Pharisee was busy blowing his trumpet about how he fasted, tithed and so on. He was counting on his nice and good behavior to justify him before God. While the other man counted and trusted in the unfailing mercy of God. Who did Jesus said was justified before God? Is it the man who trusted in his works? No, it is the man who trusted in the everlasting mercy and goodness of God.

The grace and mercy of God teaches us to live right, but our living right and nice behavior is not the reason for God's presence and power in our life.

The instance you mentioned here involved two sinners, not two righteous men, or two disciples, but two sinners for the pharisee was a sinner and the other man was a sinner.

You should know better about the reputation of the Pharisees to Jesus, they were called hypocrites, children of the devil, blind guides, thieves, friends of mammon etc.

So there's no way you would use the pharisees who were sinners as a basis to illustrate those of the church who are supposed to have produced good fruits of the Word of God(works) that had been sown into their hearts, even as those who Jesus founded the most powerful church ever upon, of who He said had "kept the Word of God".

There's no shortcut around it my brother, there's no substitute for the works of obeying the Word of God, so if this church wants to likewise even as the fullness of God's presence and power as it was in that church, they must do same, otherwise na only fullness of dead men's bones as it presently is oh!

I mean think about it, if a Peter was here in nairaland today, do you think that there would be a single atheist here today?

Works bro, works and nothing but works, for the grace of God had been made available to all, but it's obedience of God's word(works) that distinguishes those who partake of it, and those who don't.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Martinez39(m): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
I know you will surely respond to me when I call for you, for you can surely distinguish the diff, and why you need to come back for you can't leave the work of God in the hands of such tares!

You have every right to feel special because you've earned it, and I know my intentions are being misinterpreted here, but when they eventually get to see, what I now see in you, when you are instead using what you have for God, they would fully understand why.

So damn all those misinterpretations, for I clearly know the value of the gem I've found, hence it is worth all the efforts I have invested in it thus far.

Yeah!
What?! grin LordReed was right this guy is a narcissist. This is a disturbing mental state.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by budaatum: 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

Why does your scripture sound like it's saying, "let your living wrong darken others, that they may see your wrong living and glorify........"

Can one live wrong and God be present in one? I wonder what one would be glorifying.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Shepherd00: 2:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Well speaking of the damned, I can tell you for free that you won't see any better one until you look hard at the mirror.

And of course I don't mean hardmirror because if by any chance he's damned, then you are damner!

Maybe when I ever needed tips on how to win souls for Satan and keep away the sheep from the shepherd, then you could be of any use to me.

So till then you can keep your satanic soul winning tips to yourself, you damned soul thief! grin
What a Christian u you are.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Shepherd00: 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Nice one!

But what else would anyone have expected from a tare of satan's mouth, good words?

My rebuking of the devil has hence been justified!
Hmmm. this guy, you seem troubled. Are you on medications?

1 Like

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by budaatum: 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
Shepherd00:

What a Christian u you are.
A true "blessed are the peacemakers" Christian.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Shepherd00: 3:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
LordReed:

Bla bla bla
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Shepherd00: 3:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
budaatum:
I know.
Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by budaatum: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
LordReed:

Who told you that crying is worship, my Lord?

Actually, with my very high regard for you intact always and forever. I think you are very ignorant about Scripture and have never read it!

Tell me I'm incorrect.

1 Like

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by Shepherd00: 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
budaatum:
It looks like he is the only true Christian in Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! by LordReed(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
budaatum:

Who told you that crying is worship, my Lord?

Actually, with my very high regard for you intact always and forever. I think you are very ignorant about Scripture and have never read it!

Tell me I'm incorrect.

LoL! buda is here with her whip.

Yes buda I was an ignorant litlle brat, now I see the light. LMAO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Easter 2023 : Happy Easter !!! / Night Of Bliss South Africa With Pastor Chris / Why Do 'so Called' Born Again Christians Go For Deliverance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.