Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back (30334 Views)

Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? / Black Man Rocking His Oyinbo Babe From Behind Then Pushed Her Away / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by Bossjakande: 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
Oyindidi:
See as you humble grin I know sey you be tiger wey for tear this poster.

Why you bring this matter come NL?
am not happy wit u dear
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by ecstasy357(m): 1:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
BalleyB:

So she just replied my text and said she is not sure it's a good idea if I call... What can I do?

You have to do the impossible... Take desperation out of the window. Desperation is a sign of weakness, the insecurity you showed earlier in the relationship is also a sign of weakness.

BTW i didnt ask u to send her a text. Does she leave far away or close by? If close by...be scarce for 3 days or more and just casually bump into her. Do all that I said earlier.

Also pay attention to the things her mouth ain't saying
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by generationz(f): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
greatnaija01:
dude to be able to know U were wrong and OWN up to it, mehn... YOU BE REAL MAN. I salute you.

BUT the issue is complex a little.
QUESTIONS that may make her not want to "try again" with u

1) Have you dealt with your insecurites and issues OR you miss her because she had a better way of COPING with you?

2) In the last two months, HAVE U MATURED psychologically? HAVE U stopped reacting childishly to things?

3) IF SHE GIVES YOU A SECOND CHANCE, what would you do differently that will ensure the FIRST break up does not repeat itself again?

4) Are you dating her with plans for the future or just to "KIP KIP" and see how it goes?

5) In what way would you help her HEAL and MOVE ON from the hurt you have caused her?

BRO, if you can critically answer these questions in YOUR HEART... you will get her back quickly.

SECURITY is very important to ladies in relationship o.

you seem to have a deep understanding about life and women generally
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by Oyindidi(f): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
Bossjakande:
am not happy wit u dear
Sorry dear, what happened?
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by Mariangeles(f): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
ElsonMorali:

My apologies for sounding too brash. embarassed

You did make heavy assumptions about a faceless online personality though.
smiley
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by CChillz: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
OP, I would advice you to call her today to know how she is doing and possibly fix a date for both of you to talk physically. Those two months while you were away she probably must have been working hard to forget you or praying you come back to her.
Don't expect her to just rush back to you because you suddenly came out of the blues to apologise. she might test your patience to see if you truly want her back by not keeping touch frequently like it used to be but at this stage better control your insecurities before they come up again and damage the relationship for good.
secondly don't be desperate in her testing times, keep yourself busy with your hobbies too but try to maintain contact with her and give her sometime also to think about you and also do the normal good things you did while you two were together, don't overdo it. If after all this and she still doesn't bulge, I would advice you to start moving on and don't rush into another relationship because it will surely fail. keep working on yourself and learn to love yourself.
I commend you for realizing you mistake earlier. it is never too late to correct them. Just sincerely apologize to her the moment you both meet to talk. if she is in another relationship already don't advice her to break up with the guy and come to you. Tell her you still want her and leave it there but start working on yourself and future and do keep tabs on her but don't ask her about her relationship and don't discuss or advice her on the relationship. like I mentioned earlier she should come around within few weeks or a month but if after a month or two she doesn't come around, pls move on with your life and slowly drop calling her but don't rush into any relationship.

2 Likes

Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by Abcruz(m): 11:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
BalleyB:
Good evening everyone. I am going to keep this as short as possible because I wouldn't want to bore you with irrelevant information.

Dated this amazing lady for a year which was one of the best moments of my relationship life but I flopped with my insecurities and Jealousy which made her lose interest in me. I stopped being her "kind of guy" due to these distasteful actions of mine and we broke up two months ago.

The thing is, I have had another relationship after the break up but I can't seem to be able to get over her because she is one in a thousand (reason why I loved her in the first place).

Throughout the space of two months, we didn't have any form of communication until two days ago when I sent a text apologizing for my behavior during the breakup saga (I got emotional and said things I shouldn't have). She replied my text yesterday saying she had forgiven me because she knew I did those things due to the fact I was hurt and in her words "Time heals all wounds I guess"

We haven't had any other conversation since yesterday but I want to get her back. I felt since she replied my text with a positive "tone" I might be able to work things out with her.

Please I really need an advice because this lady means so much to me.

A man who falls from a skyscraper may survive, but who will rescue the one who falls in the fraud called "love" with a young woman?

When the devil wishes to take away your peace he gives you a girlfriend.

Now flee from youthful lusts and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart.--2 Timothy 2:22

The ear that listens to the reproofs of life abides among the wise!!!
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by Quigley: 5:25am On Mar 22, 2019
Jealousy is a bad thing in a relationship. I lost my GF because of it too.. I'm working on getting her back.
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by Daeylar(f): 7:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
If the story in this thread is real. It's just a Thread by a typical fuxkboy.
After hurting her and making sure the relationship ended with your distasteful actions. You moved on with your life to a new relationship. No wasting of time.

Now 2 months has passed and you want to see how she is doing, you want to monitor her, you want to know if she is still available for you to enter her life as you please. You want to know if she is still available for you to play with.
You now come here asking for advice on how to play her again while masking it as "you love her so much and you want her back" and the worst part is that you are doing this while you're still in a relationship with another girl. And people are taking you serious. SMH

Mtchewwww. Shameless fuxkboys. No be today, All of you follow the same script.

I hope she ignores your ass and any silly attempts for a reconciliation, she should just block you everywhere, and I really hope this your present girl shows you fire.

2 Likes

Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by CosmicJames(m): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
Daeylar:
If the story in this thread is real. It's just a Thread by a typical fuxkboy.
After hurting her and making sure the relationship ended with your distasteful actions. You moved on with your life to a new relationship. No wasting of time.

Now 2 months has passed and you want to see how she is doing, you want to monitor her, you want to know if she is still available for you to enter her life as you please. You want to know if she is still available for you to play with.
You now come here asking for advice on how to play her again while masking it as "you love her so much and you want her back" and the worst part is that you are doing this while you're still in a relationship with another girl. And people are taking you serious. SMH

Mtchewwww. Shameless fuxkboys. No be today, All of you follow the same script.

I hope she ignores your ass and any silly attempts for a reconciliation, she should just block you everywhere, and I really hope this your present girl shows you fire.
Be easy on him.
But like seriously, he rejected a good girl.
So it is natural for him to get a bad girl in return.
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by correctguy101(m): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
CosmicJames:
Be easy on him. But like seriously, he rejected a good girl. So it is natural for him to get a bad girl in return.

Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by Daeylar(f): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
CosmicJames:

Be easy on him.

Nah. It's bad enough that he treated her like trash by his own admission and hurt her.now he wants to enter her life again to play stupid games. He deserves all the drags.

But like seriously, he rejected a good girl.
So it is natural for him to get a bad girl in return.

I'm hoping the girl shows him hell grin he deserves it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Guys Cannot French Kiss! / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.