Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back (30345 Views)

Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? / Black Man Rocking His Oyinbo Babe From Behind Then Pushed Her Away / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 21, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Without mincing words, I feel I'm the girl. But he said he texted yesterday... I didn't get that kind of text yesterday.

Hahaha
He actually said "two days ago", not yesterday.
So, please check the date again biko

1 Like

Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by Psmark: 4:25am On Mar 21, 2019
Your village people right now

Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by Hoodbilonia: 4:45am On Mar 21, 2019
My ex bich be giving me bonus
Bonus
Big breasts
Sweet puzzy like doughnuts
I fuc so good all my biches say i dont cum
Dont cum
Im abt an hour on dis first round
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by johnnyjustcome: 5:06am On Mar 21, 2019
greatnaija01:
dude to be able to know U were wrong and OWN up to it, mehn... YOU BE REAL MAN. I salute you.

BUT the issue is complex a little.
QUESTIONS that may make her not want to "try again" with u

1) Have you dealt with your insecurites and issues OR you miss her because she had a better way of COPING with you?

2) In the last two months, HAVE U MATURED psychologically? HAVE U stopped reacting childishly to things?

3) IF SHE GIVES YOU A SECOND CHANCE, what would you do differently that will ensure the FIRST break up does not repeat itself again?

4) Are you dating her with plans for the future or just to "KIP KIP" and see how it goes?

5) In what way would you help her HEAL and MOVE ON from the hurt you have caused her?

BRO, if you can critically answer these questions in YOUR HEART... you will get her back quickly.

SECURITY is very important to ladies in relationship o.

on point!!!but the op should also know that she may have moved on!!
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by Isoduwa(m): 5:47am On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=BalleyB post=76834109]Good evening everyone. I am going to keep this as short as possible because I wouldn't want to bore you with irrelevant information.

Dated this amazing lady for a year which was one of the best moments of my relationship life but I flopped with my insecurities and Jealousy which made her lose interest in me. I stopped being her "kind of guy" due to these distasteful actions of mine and we broke up two months ago.

The thing is, I have had another relationship after the break up but I can't seem to be able to get over her because she is one in a thousand (reason why I loved her in the first place).

Throughout the space of two months, we didn't have any form of communication until two days ago when I sent a text apologizing for my behavior during the breakup saga (I got emotional and said things I shouldn't have). She replied my text yesterday saying she had forgiven me because she knew I did those things due to the fact I was hurt and in her words "Time heals all wounds I guess"

We haven't had any other conversation since yesterday but I want to get her back. I felt since she replied my text with a positive "tone" I might be able to work things out with her.

You need this not advise

All i want is what is meant for me oh!!
My father used to tell me my son please invest money oh!! ehh
You no get work you just de show money oh
you follow gucci oh Olu akuo
i tell you, you no gree, them tell you, you no hear
your mother tell you, you no gree
i warn you, you no hear
for this street wey we dey ndi ogbe no d play
ha ga ako kwa your way
nwanne le!!

When the time is right my brother
dem no dey telli person
When your eyes go clear o
Dem no dey telli person

Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by Gabi01: 6:10am On Mar 21, 2019
Get her back with your attitude..
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by xtivin2: 6:24am On Mar 21, 2019
She just told you she has moved on oga. From what I found out, the lady is matured than you(not about age).
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by wiseone28: 6:30am On Mar 21, 2019
if you're having gal problems i feel bad for you son
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by mozona(m): 6:39am On Mar 21, 2019
then bring her back with your attitude
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by awuf2008: 6:42am On Mar 21, 2019
Just create some thing that will bring two of you together, like party, date , holiday or even church meeting, just anything.
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by eyinjuege: 6:44am On Mar 21, 2019
greatnaija01:
pls read in context.... MOVE ON does not mean what you take it to be. the guy meant MOVE ON TO ANOTHER GUY.

Stop being edgy about it... MARRIAGES suffer these same things.... RING does not change character... so if they were already married nko? she should leave without trying to give chances to make things work.... pls I do not like how you ladies define love... IF IT WAS THE LADY... you would have said the guy does not love her if he went for another lady so quick... NOW the guy is remorseful.... he needs to see the reality of things.

anyway its all based on maturity..... MAYBE you have never had issues with someone and over the years you miss them and cant remember what made you both fight... because at the older age... IT WOULD MEAN NOTHING.

The guy in question has had another relationship after the breakup, within 2 months and has been physical(had sex) with someone else. From your assertations, he never loved the girl in the first place. So he should let her be

1 Like

Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by ElsonMorali: 6:54am On Mar 21, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

This would get me back, too. Perfecto! kiss OP, here's your advice served on a platter of gold!

kiss
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by TruthHurts100: 6:59am On Mar 21, 2019
BalleyB:
Good evening everyone. I am going to keep this as short as possible because I wouldn't want to bore you with irrelevant information.

Dated this amazing lady for a year which was one of the best moments of my relationship life but I flopped with my insecurities and Jealousy which made her lose interest in me. I stopped being her "kind of guy" due to these distasteful actions of mine and we broke up two months ago.

The thing is, I have had another relationship after the break up but I can't seem to be able to get over her because she is one in a thousand (reason why I loved her in the first place).

Throughout the space of two months, we didn't have any form of communication until two days ago when I sent a text apologizing for my behavior during the breakup saga (I got emotional and said things I shouldn't have). She replied my text yesterday saying she had forgiven me because she knew I did those things due to the fact I was hurt and in her words "Time heals all wounds I guess"

We haven't had any other conversation since yesterday but I want to get her back. I felt since she replied my text with a positive "tone" I might be able to work things out with her.

Please I really need an advice because this lady means so much to me.

You had another relationship in the space of just two months that you broke up with her?

See, let that innocent girl be oooo..... Or thunder go strike you ooo. Are you mad? Are you mad? Ode oshi! You don't deserve the girl in the first place.

1 Like

Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by lobell: 6:59am On Mar 21, 2019
So when you get her back, what will happen to your present girl?

Technically, you are a cheater and she should never want to have anything to do with you. And by she, I mean both of them.

If as a guy you have a new girl in just 2 months of separation what do you think the girl you left has been up to?
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by ElsonMorali: 7:06am On Mar 21, 2019
Mariangeles:
[s]She's not missing any bullsh!t !
Men think they can have their cake and eat it...or is it eat their cake and have it sef ?? undecided

He should leave omolomo alone ![/s]

"Making positive impact in people's lives is my passion"

That's what your signature or personal text says.

I wonder just exactly how you do that when you walk around like lil miss perfect who doesn't need forgiveness from anyone because she always holds a grudge and doesn't forgive a transgression.

"She's not missing any bullshit" - I wonder if you are the girl for you to know this.
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by jimcaddy(m): 7:12am On Mar 21, 2019
Baba ee be like say you be relationship psychologist oo. Very critical questions in his quest of getting her back. I have same problem too, I am always very insecure with my gf. And it pisses her off. I just want to henceforth be more matured and let things take it's normal course.
greatnaija01:
dude to be able to know U were wrong and OWN up to it, mehn... YOU BE REAL MAN. I salute you.

BUT the issue is complex a little.
QUESTIONS that may make her not want to "try again" with u

1) Have you dealt with your insecurites and issues OR you miss her because she had a better way of COPING with you?

2) In the last two months, HAVE U MATURED psychologically? HAVE U stopped reacting childishly to things?

3) IF SHE GIVES YOU A SECOND CHANCE, what would you do differently that will ensure the FIRST break up does not repeat itself again?

4) Are you dating her with plans for the future or just to "KIP KIP" and see how it goes?

5) In what way would you help her HEAL and MOVE ON from the hurt you have caused her?

BRO, if you can critically answer these questions in YOUR HEART... you will get her back quickly.

SECURITY is very important to ladies in relationship o.

Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by Mariangeles(f): 7:26am On Mar 21, 2019
ElsonMorali:

"Making positive impact in people's lives is my passion"

That's what your signature or personal text says.

I wonder just exactly how you do that when you walk around like lil miss perfect who doesn't need forgiveness from anyone because she always holds a grudge and doesn't forgive a transgression.

"She's not missing any bullshit" - I wonder if you are the girl for you to know this.
Of course!

A typical nairaland male with double standards.

Answer this question truthfully : If it were a female who left her relationship, dated some other guy, and then comes back to say she wants her man back because she found out she took him for granted, would you have given the same advice ??

1 Like

Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by luvyaself95(m): 7:30am On Mar 21, 2019
xtivin2:
She just told you she has moved on oga. From what I found out, the lady is matured than you(not about age).
What insecurity Has do with Maturity
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by CosmicJames(m): 7:33am On Mar 21, 2019
Viking007:
We always deceive ourselves thinking our ex(es) are irreplaceable, not until we meet the perfect partner.
Not very correct.
According to the story in question, @Op will meet a bad person and will live long to regret his bad attitude towards a good person. Except he's able to get the girl in question back.
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by ecstasy357(m): 7:38am On Mar 21, 2019
BalleyB:
Lalasticlala, I will really be glad if you'd help me out. I don't want to make a mistake or not take this chance and later regret in future.

I'll suggest u go to her. You guys should have a conversation, not about the relationship but about her well-being and what's new in her life, and then some random stuffs. Try as much as possible to make her laugh.

After you've left her, send her text about how this day made you felt. Then arrange another day to tell her how you really felt.

You guys r gonno get back together, but try not to mess things up again.

1 Like

Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by Offpoint1: 8:01am On Mar 21, 2019
BalleyB:
Good evening everyone. I am going to keep this as short as possible because I wouldn't want to bore you with irrelevant information.

Please I really need an advice because this lady means so much to me.

First of all who did the broken up? you or her? if you were the one your chances of getting her is 50%, but if was the one your chances of slimmer.

Second of all, did you know you've started another relationship in the last past 8 weeks? if she's aware, your chances is zero to none..

3rdly, what will happen to your current girlfriend if she gives you a second chance?

I need asks, which ever way give it a shot, but with zero expectations.

one thing about breakup is the way you misses her is the same way misses you.
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by Oyindidi(f): 8:10am On Mar 21, 2019
BalleyB:

Why are you acting so uncultured?

You think everything is about sex and money? Smh
See as you humble grin I know sey you be tiger wey for tear this poster.

Why you bring this matter come NL?
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by BalleyB: 8:14am On Mar 21, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

If you won't marry her, don't waste her time

Not in my intention
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by BalleyB: 8:15am On Mar 21, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

This would get me back, too. Perfecto! kiss OP, here's your advice served on a platter of gold!

I already did with the text. She is yet to reply.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by BalleyB: 8:16am On Mar 21, 2019
Oyindidi:
See as you humble grin I know sey you be tiger wey for tear this poster.

Why you bring this matter come NL?

I just needed a broad review so I wouldn't deceive myself of getting her back. She is yet to reply that text. cry
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by BalleyB: 8:17am On Mar 21, 2019
tosyne2much:
If you chase a good girl away, believe me, the memories of how you spent time together will always trouble you

Sometimes you just have to find a way to bring her back. Right?
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by Rejoice5000(f): 8:18am On Mar 21, 2019
Time heal all wound just like dat news in brief.she dey give it to u hot hot.check urself
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by BalleyB: 8:18am On Mar 21, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Without mincing words, I feel I'm the girl. But he said he texted yesterday... I didn't get that kind of text yesterday.

Lol, it seems you've got a soft heart. I wish she could feel this same way

1 Like

Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by tosyne2much(m): 8:18am On Mar 21, 2019
BalleyB:

Sometimes you just have to find a way to bring her back. Right?
Yeah! That's if she has not moved on with another person
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by BalleyB: 8:20am On Mar 21, 2019
amokeme:

Wow.. so a woman should stay in a toxic situation (in this case, go back to it) to prove her initial love? I honestly hope she has moved on, doesn't have to be with another man, but moved on enough to know she deserves better. The OP thinks he has changed, but he will still do worse this time. Please go and be better with someone else and leave her alone. Insecure men are the worse to deal with. Manipulative lots (talking from personal experience)

I wasn't manipulative. Yes I was insecure and this was due to the fact I was scared of losing her (a good woman). It was never toxic.
Re: I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back by BalleyB: 8:21am On Mar 21, 2019
Rejoice5000:
Time heal all wound just like dat news in brief.she dey give it to u hot hot.check urself
I don't get. She is gone? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What "Table" Means To Men. / How Do I Know He Loves Me? / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.