Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,385 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve (34755 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by stagger: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2019
Where in the bible did it say the fruit was an apple?
Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by Gsteve01(m): 11:53am On Mar 27, 2019
Mtchewww

Abeg let me help you
You need accommodation? Especially on the island
Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by Viicfuntop(f): 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
mosho2good:
My advice for guys out there

If she replies by saying, *I don't date broke guys*... My brother just go and work hard�. Make sure you fix your broke status......
..when she texts you , tell her you only date virgins. Just sit back and watch how she's gonna fix that.�������

What if she is a Virgin? This post makes no sense. Comedy is not for you
Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2019
I have seen it all cry

1 Like

Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by arinze571: 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2019
garden of Nigeria not Eden �
Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by Makschinchin: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2019
Celebrityblog:
A beautiful young lady and her guy recreated the Adam and Eve, Serpent and the apple in the Garden of Eden as seen in the Bible.

See the photos and watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/lady-and-her-man-recreate-adam-and-eve.html

Lol. 'Apple' indeed

Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
Gullible cretins, so they believe that fairytale about Adam & eve?
Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by Otunski: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
Arrant Nonsense, pre-wedding pictures taken too far. I pray that devil who is fully represented by your iconic serpent would not between you and your hubby. Is it that there's no other story in the Bible that can be used in your pre-wedding pictures?
Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by tsinzu: 4:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Wetin Adam dey do with phone?
Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by olawonder(m): 5:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
That’s a woman? shocked
Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by LawyerLomo(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Excelboi:
Nonsense and ingredients. Where is the nude if really you are recreating the Adam and Eve story... The snake sef no real. grin

Won't you appreciate the time spent? I don't know when some of this nairajand lads will wise up and stop posting wired comments. Keep to yourself your views if no reasonable idea attached!

Thanks!
Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by LawyerLomo(m): 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2019
Otunski:
Arrant Nonsense, pre-wedding pictures taken too far. I pray that devil who is fully represented by your iconic serpent would not between you and your hubby. Is it that there's no other story in the Bible that can be used in your pre-wedding pictures?

You're ignorance of what pushed em to that extent. So keep your peace!
Re: The Serpent And The Apple: Beautiful Lady And Her Man Turn Adam & Eve by LawyerLomo(m): 11:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
tsinzu:
Wetin Adam dey do with phone?
Hillarious part of the scene.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype / Sickle Cell: Should I Lie To Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.