Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,240 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:14 AM

VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER (31244 Views)

I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka / Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by dante0147: 5:43am On Mar 31, 2019
What they brought into law use it against them !

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by peacettw: 5:46am On Mar 31, 2019
alert01:

You've successfully embarrassed yourself. Now that you've achieved your aim, oya move on.

I live to learn.
If you have any concerns, then please let's hear them. Some of us here have.
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by ihimiray(m): 5:47am On Mar 31, 2019
peacettw:

I knew someone will counter my concerns. Interesting.

So not only will this whistleblower be paid off handsomely, he also does not need to appear in court to testify since it can be made through a video. Are you sure about that?

Oh well, in that case, I wouldn't blame anyone for opting to be a whistleblower. Let's just hope his statements add up because my gut feeling tells me that this wasn't how the document was gotten

u have brain dear....

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by peacettw: 5:48am On Mar 31, 2019
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Gandollar(f): 5:49am On Mar 31, 2019
iammo:
Leaking classified information would get the whistle blower thrown out of inec, and the court would need him to show up and testify
Who Inec epp? If you were that whistle blower, I bet you, you wouldn't have the time to be on NL. If you know, you know.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Gandollar(f): 5:53am On Mar 31, 2019
sureheaven:
Atiku and pdp have lost it again. Election is gone but PDP still dey do campaign.

Buhari's past record since 2003 to 2019 are enough to vindicate him. How could PDP claimed the man who got ..... 12m votes in 2003
6m votes in 2007
12m votes in 2011
15m votes in 2015.
Buhari of 2019 election is quite different from the buhari of yester- years when he was still a perceived Messiah. His coming to government in 2015 has demystified him and exposed the emptiness in him.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:54am On Mar 31, 2019
GavelSlam:
Cannot be substantiated and would be duly thrown out of court .
it will do you magic, O' ye 419ners. Buhari is a thief and a disaster to this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by fredoooooo: 5:55am On Mar 31, 2019
Dem better hold All these PDP people well , No be only whistleblower na loudspeaker una go see

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by sureheaven(m): 5:57am On Mar 31, 2019
Buhari of 2019 election is quite different from the buhari of yester- years when he was still a perceived Messiah. His coming to government in 2015 has demystified him and exposed the emptiness in him.

You know nothing about how cases are being handled in the law court.
There are precedent and record which can't be undermined.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Gandollar(f): 5:57am On Mar 31, 2019
peacettw:

I knew someone will counter my concerns. Interesting.

So not only will this whistleblower be paid off handsomely, he also does not need to appear in court to testify since it can be made through a video. Are you sure about that?

Oh well, in that case, I wouldn't blame anyone for opting to be a whistleblower. Let's just hope his statements add up because my gut feeling tells me that this wasn't how the document was gotten

The onus to defend your gut feeling squarely lies on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Free4tope(m): 5:58am On Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria is truly a case study. Anyways, you can all check my profile now for an alternative solution.

NaijaLiveTv247:
*VIDEO: We didn’t Hacked INEC Server but got our Information through a WHISTLEBLOWER - PDP Reveals*

Watch & Subscribe to this Channel for More Videoclips ��������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-Drez9NrTw
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by MrMcJay(m): 5:58am On Mar 31, 2019
Atiku rested his appeal on inadmissible evidence. I knew right from time that he would have serious problems tendering this hacking and leak story.
How do you tender?
Through who?
Oya, present your witness for cross-examination na.

There is a reason Buhari refused to sign the amended Electoral Act that stated that only the results transmitted by card readers are admissible.

Assuming Buhari signed that, he would have lost the election cos Atiku planned to manipulate INEC's servers and put the figures he's displaying about as the actual figures.

Physical collation and transmission finished his plans.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Gandollar(f): 6:01am On Mar 31, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
it will do you magic, O' ye 419ners. Buhari is a thief and a disaster to this country.
Why do you seek to end gavelslam little masturbation so soon when he's not even achieved an orgasm? Allow him please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:01am On Mar 31, 2019
Gandollar:
why are you responding to foolish people?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Gandollar(f): 6:04am On Mar 31, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
why are you responding to foolish people?
I can tell you quite frankly that there's confusion in their camp. The lead zombies are still in bed, wait till they smell this coffee.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by peacettw: 6:05am On Mar 31, 2019
ihimiray:
u have brain dear....

Nah. Just thinking like a layman. Both parties can use information as they will. And I am also inviting everyone else to pitch in as well. I am open to corrections

I just read through the whistleblower act passed in 2016.

In a nutshell, whistleblowers should report to the authorities in order to ensure their safety and concealment of their identity but this one chose to report to Atiku.

In situations, where a whistleblower can prove that monies have been stolen, he or she is entitled to a fraction of that money, otherwise, no renumeration is guaranteed in unrelated matters. Again, our whistleblower stands to benefit financially if he reports to Atiku.

And so on.

Perhaps the strangest thing here is that this INEC official turned whistleblower had chosen to give this document to Atiku rather than report to the authorities.
Isn't he a government official? Who better to protect your interest if not the government or the Police? Pray, what reasons did he have to go to Atiku? Was he being financially compensated to release the document? Or is he simply a matyr looking out for the public interest in ensuring that our mandate is well protected?

No one knows but he sure has a lot of questions to answer

10 Likes

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 31, 2019
LazyGold:
This case is getting some how for PDP grin the question is can the Whistle Blower be trusted ?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 31, 2019
odomanis:
The law protects the whistle blower. You cant reveal the identity of the whistle blower to the accused,in this case inec,apc and apc led fg
God bless buhari for introducing whistle blower. Mr integrity grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by peacettw: 6:07am On Mar 31, 2019
Gandollar:
The onus to defend your gut feeling squarely lies on you.

My dear, I am not a lawyer. I am simply a citizen who has simply decided not view this situation with colored lenses.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Gandollar(f): 6:09am On Mar 31, 2019
sureheaven:

You know nothing about how cases are being handled in the law court.
There are precedent and record which can't be undermined.
Sureheaven, should we now wonder why PDP lost the presidential election in 2015 inspite of the precedent set for 16yrs?
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by bigsmoke2(m): 6:09am On Mar 31, 2019
grin well the whistle blower lied. Let him come forth and claim otherwise. grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by iammo(m): 6:09am On Mar 31, 2019
Gandollar:
Who Inec epp?

Gandollar my coon friend, I really don't get the sense in what you wrote.

First line: who inec epp? >> Inec are not responsible to "epp " you but to perform their legal role as election umpire, even ediots know this.

Second line: " If you were that whistle blower, I bet you, you wouldn't have the time to be on NL. If you know, you know." This is just ridiculous, I mean are you saying whistleblowers don't access social media or forums? Even trump is on twitter all day.

Conclusion: join APC today and regain your senses back. PDP as zombiefied your mind that you can't even think straight

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by ProudDick: 6:11am On Mar 31, 2019
peacettw:
Smart move. They can't say it was hacked cos that is a crime and hence the evidence won't be admissible in court.

But there is another problem. The whistleblower must be known otherwise this new story won't be taken seriously. Someone is about to be made infamous. Whoever the person may be, I know that his/her job will be on the line, and risks being sent to jail as well. In a sane country, the person will also need to be in protective custody to keep him safe. I don't see that happening in Nigeria.

Goodluck

Modified**
Perhaps we all should team up to create an iron clad story for PDP. How hard can this be?

Illegally releasing govt information is not whistle-blowing. Ask Edward Snowden.

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by alert01(m): 6:12am On Mar 31, 2019
peacettw:

I live to learn.
If you have any concerns, then please let's hear them. Some of us here have.

Why can they present evidence of hacked server?
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by modik(m): 6:15am On Mar 31, 2019
GavelSlam:
Cannot be substantiated and would be duly thrown out of court .

Sorry is your second name.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Banter1(m): 6:16am On Mar 31, 2019
tomdon:

You wish
No hope, give up.
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by jericco1(m): 6:18am On Mar 31, 2019
peacettw:
Smart move. They can't say it was hacked cos that is a crime and hence the evidence won't be admissible in court.

But there is another problem. The whistleblower must be known otherwise this new story won't be taken seriously. Someone is about to be made infamous. Whoever the person may be, I know that his/her job will be on the line, and risks being sent to jail as well. In a sane country, the person will also need to be in protective custody to keep him safe. I don't see that happening in Nigeria.

Goodluck

Modified**
Perhaps we all should team up to create an iron clad story for PDP. How hard can this be?

your analytical skill is killing me.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by peacettw: 6:18am On Mar 31, 2019
alert01:

Why can they present evidence of hacked server?

My dear, I know nothing since I am not a lawyer. Most of the information I have comes from watching law related series like Boston Legal, Suits, House of Cards etc.

Hacking into a government server is a crime. And that alone can send you to jail. I did some online studies in programming and I know that if one took the pains to hack into a government server, then it will be silly not to alter the results to serve your purpose.

That alone is why PDP needs a better story than saying that the document was hacked. Now they are coming up with the whistleblower story which has lots of holes already. I don't know who heads the think tank team of Atiku but surely they can do better

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Sluvist(m): 6:19am On Mar 31, 2019
A good move as government decided to change official internet domain from Google server. All the government information is in the hands of other countries. Our country is vulnerable as such.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by vacanci: 6:21am On Mar 31, 2019
chiedu7:
We all know that the 2015 elections was rigged well in Kano to give Buhari the victory.

The INEC officer was killed with his family to cover up.

So yes they need to protect their source

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9089416_inec_jpeg8d6661832e332cae902f5c34f1095fa0
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/180515-updated-inec-resident-commissioner-wife-children-killed-in-strange-fire.html

We all know also that in 2015, the election was heavily rigged in Akwaibom, Rivers and Delta for PDP.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Jidibia(m): 6:23am On Mar 31, 2019
peacettw:

Goodluck

Modified**
Have you ever seen in Nigeria where whistle blowers are made public? This is not America or UK where whistle blowers or witnesses are fully protected.
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Jidibia(m): 6:26am On Mar 31, 2019
vacanci:

We all know also that in 2015, the election was heavily rigged in Akwaibom, Rivers and Delta for PDP.
And APC heavily rigged kano, katsina, Kaduna, Borneo, yobe, jigawa, gombe, kogi, Benue, bauchi, sokoto etc...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Seeking Third Term Through Obi, Says PDP Campaign Council / President Buhari Arrives Nigeria From His One Day Visit To Benin Republic(photos / Diezani Alison-Madueke, 7 Ex-Governors, 7 Ex-Ministers To Lose Dubai Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.