Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER (31241 Views)

I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka / Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2019
Someone should help me contact atiku. I work for INEC and I have a better results.
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Gandollar(f): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2019
iammo:

Gandollar my coon friend, I really don't get the sense in what you wrote.

First line: who inec epp? >> Inec are not responsible to "epp " you but to perform their legal role as election umpire, even ediots know this.

Second line: " If you were that whistle blower, I bet you, you wouldn't have the time to be on NL. If you know, you know." This is just ridiculous, I mean are you saying whistleblowers don't access social media or forums? Even trump is on twitter all day.

Conclusion: join APC today and regain your senses back. PDP as zombiefied your mind that you can't even think straight
Small pikin dey worry you.

You opined the whistleblower would be rudely shoved out of Inec. Who Inec epp, means that those he went to with his info could favor him a million times and change his destiny unlike Inec salary and pension.

You wouldn't be on NL... I meant that if you were the whistleblower, you would be so rich and wouldn't have time to argue with your chinko phone on NL this glorious morning.

I can never join APC.

I'm typing from the church. Today is mothering Sunday, wish me a blessed day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 31, 2019
Jidibia:

Lol.... I know you guys here just write for the likes and nothing more.
Let the sitting begins first then you will know if they reported to the appropriate channel(s) or not. Please I don't have time to argue with APC sentimental e-warriors.

This is not about APC or PDP. I didn't vote and I don't care who wins. I hustle for myself and I don't think any of them is coming to feed me.

We are just using our brains here to discuss national issue.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by peacettw: 8:48am On Mar 31, 2019
contigiency:

The summary of this whole rubbish from Atiku is that he should just hunt down the so called wistful blower and collect back his money. Because he ended up doing a dirty job that will make him loose the case. Otherwise, how can Atiku and all the SANS he gathered, go to court and tender such a poor and shoddy job where in most states, the number of Accredited voters equalled the sum of Atiku and buhari's votes. No invalid and votes for other parties. In the case of Abia state, only Atiku's and Buhari's votes exceeded the number of accredited voters not to talk of invalid and votes for other parties.

I don't believe that there was ever a whistleblower. But it is a much better story than the server been hacked.
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by BossDante: 8:51am On Mar 31, 2019
peacettw:
Smart move. They can't say it was hacked cos that is a crime and hence the evidence won't be admissible in court.

But there is another problem. The whistleblower must be known otherwise this new story won't be taken seriously. Someone is about to be made infamous. Whoever the person may be, I know that his/her job will be on the line, and risks being sent to jail as well. In a sane country, the person will also need to be in protective custody to keep him safe. I don't see that happening in Nigeria.

Goodluck

Modified**
Perhaps we all should team up to create an iron clad story for PDP. How hard can this be?

Bros, in our law, illegally gotten evidence is admissible. How an evidence is gotten doesn't matter in our jurisprudence. You better don't just let the evidence to be gotten in the first place. You can later sue on how it was gotten sha, but that would be after the court has adopted it as an exhibit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by peacettw: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2019
BossDante:

Bros, in our law, illegally gotten evidence is admissible. How an evidence is gotten doesn't matter in our jurisprudence. You better don't just let the evidence to be gotten in the first place. You can later sue on how it was gotten sha, but that would be after the court has adopted it as an exhibit

I find this hard to believe. If this were the case, why did PDP drop the hacking story?

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by jpphilips(m): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2019
NaijaLiveTv247:
*VIDEO: We didn’t Hacked INEC Server but got our Information through a WHISTLEBLOWER - PDP Reveals*

Watch & Subscribe to this Channel for More Videoclips ��������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-Drez9NrTw

First they said they had access to the CIA spy satellite until we explained to them the rules for deploying those satellites, our revelation exposed the depth of their ignorance and outright stupidity.
So they switched their Antenna of ignorance to Inec server, apart from the server hosting Inec's website which most times may not be owned by Inec, there is no part of the electoral act that suggests Inec should maintain such server whether its for hosting their official site, election results collation, nor was it budgeted for by Inec from the breakdown we saw.
The fact remains that PDP is fast embracing the idiocy of Ipob, let the good people of Nigeria continue remembering pdp in prayers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Jidibia(m): 9:05am On Mar 31, 2019
schoolboij:

This is not about APC or PDP. I didn't vote and I don't care who wins. I hustle for myself and I don't think any of them is coming to feed me.

We are just using our brains here to discuss national issue.
For sure.... But where I am not cool with you is you developing voter's apathy.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Masternostra: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2019
jpphilips:

First they said they had access to the CIA spy satellite until we explained to them the rules for deploying those satellites, our revelation exposed the depth of their ignorance and outright stupidity.
So they switched their Antenna of ignorance to Inec server, apart from the server hosting Inec's website which most times may not be owned by Inec, there is no part of the electoral act that suggests Inec should maintain such server whether its for hosting their official site, election results collation, nor was it budgeted for by Inec from the breakdown we saw.
The fact remains that PDP is fast embracing the idiocy of Ipob, let the good people of Nigeria continue remembering pdp in prayers.

Many people say what they don't have Idea of here. During the presidential election, there was manual collection of result as well as e-collection of results.

The results were collected electronically from all the RAC centers/local government across the country and sent to Abuja that night after voting. There was a dedicated server by INEC to collect results electronically, before the arrival of manual results. This was done to avoid altering the manual results as it being transported to Abuja.

So there is a server for collection of results meant for INEC alone.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Masternostra: 9:21am On Mar 31, 2019
ericsmith:

Even if pdp want to go the whistleblowing lane ,i still strongly believe they av no case, since when did inec servers that carrying elections result, these is 1st of its kind, both the constitution & jugdes are inexperience
Pdp would only land themselves in criminal conduct, presenting classified information to a contesting party is even a crime & against ethics of profession.. so even if atiku has the money ..is the witness ready to throw his/her life away for atiku. lets imagine he/she is ready. for the consequences.
Inec can kill these case before it sees the dawn of a day by adding waterprint to whatever they have and challenge the authencity of whatever evidence pdp is presenting in court. infact these case is more of pdp vs inec ,will inec watch n let pdp erase whatever image they av left in the eyes of the world ...we shall see.
i still don't believe the whole server story bullshit... results are enter manually & stored

Many people say what they don't have Idea of here. During the presidential election, there was manual collection of result as well as e-collection of results.

The results were collected electronically from all the RAC centers/local government across the country and sent to Abuja that night after voting. There was a dedicated server by INEC to collect results electronically, before the arrival of manual results. This was done to avoid altering the manual results as it being transported to Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by codedguy1(m): 9:22am On Mar 31, 2019
peacettw:

The latter. If onnoghen should go for a "no-case submission" in his trial because the CCT didn't go through the proper channels to prosecute him then same should apply here as well

You talk as if you are not in this country. I agree due peroceas should be followed but in a case where we all know that going to the 'authorities' will most likely kill the evidence brought forward.

Notice the authorities i wrote were in quotes.

It would be better for the whistleblower to advise Atiku to just concede than to carry evidence and himself to police just to conform to due process.
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by tuniski: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2019
Neoteny:

Nope, Donkey

The server matter is primary. All along all we hear is all about the INEC server declaring your useless Atikruk president. If this is the kind of case you pin your wispy hopes on then you'll fail spectacularly....again.
Please stop insults.

I am not arguing with you, certainly not. I am not even saying pdp/atiku is right, no I am not.

I clearly ask whether the card reader accredited 37m+. If that is established, then the secondary issue of what happened to the votes may require the server.

If however, the card reader accreditation is just as declared by inec, the atiku/pdp's case is dead.

Even if you are an insultive person, at least it is only in cyber space.
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by peacettw: 9:26am On Mar 31, 2019
codedguy1:

You talk as if you are not in this country. I agree due peroceas should be followed but in a case where we all know that going to the 'authorities' will most likely kill the evidence brought forward.

Notice the authorities i wrote were in quotes.

It would be better for the whistleblower to advise Atiku to just concede than to carry evidence and himself to police just to conform to due process.

Ok
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Deepthoughts: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2019
ihimiray:
who told u they don't go to jail.. Remember Julian assange.. Why is he on the run and hiding in another country...
Julian Assange is on the run for passing his country's secret information to an enemy country n not because he exposed the cover up of a government department,the two scenarios are different please.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 31, 2019
tuniski:
Las Las inec must talk true, is accreditation via card reader 37m+? If yes what happened to the over 8m undeclared accredited voters,what?

This is getting real!

What many people do NOT know is that INEC has made provisions in d event that the card reader fails to read. There are 2 columns im the Voters' register where d APO II would fill and make d voter thumb print before allowing him/her goto d PO who will issue d ballot paper. These issue of card reader failure is just a nonsense rouse by the opposition abeg.......

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Neoteny(m): 9:47am On Mar 31, 2019
tuniski:

Please stop insults.

I am not arguing with you, certainly not. I am not even saying pdp/atiku is right, no I am not.

I clearly ask whether the card reader accredited 37m+. If that is established, then the secondary issue of what happened to the votes may require the server.

If however, the card reader accreditation is just as declared by inec, the atiku/pdp's case is dead.

Even if you are an insultive person, at least it is only in cyber space.

I don't know about what card readers recorded as i've no access to that data, and I'm doubtful if PDP itself has.

However, I seriously don't think PDP has any case. The server issue is DOA, the SCR accreditation is dependent on PDP's sources, and the claim of "stolen mandate" is just a catchphrase that's not grounded in any reality.

That PDP got beat in the presidential is incontestable. But for the PDP to have the gall to allocate itself votes other than the ones declared by INEC is bordering on treason.

I wish Atiku luck...he needs it when none of the odds are in his favor.

Oh, and stop taking internet insults personally....you're online long enough to know that online insults are akin to someone giving you a raspberry in the dark.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by DonCandido(f): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2019
NaijaLiveTv247:
*VIDEO: We didn’t Hacked INEC Server but got our Information through a WHISTLEBLOWER - PDP Reveals*

Watch & Subscribe to this Channel for More Videoclips �������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-Drez9NrTw

How are they going to prove the allegation? Will the whistleblower to testify?

PDP has the onus of proving that the data is really from INEC server. An onerous task awaits...

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by jpphilips(m): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2019
Masternostra:

Quote the section of the 2015 electoral act that empowers Inec to do e-collation of results?

Which Inec budget paid for the server or the server is a creation of god?

Answer these questions with proof then you will understand how dumb pdp sounds. That reminds me, how about the Nrol CIA spy satellite they hired for the election? grin grin grin grin
Stop taking ediots seriously.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by SaintLucia: 10:05am On Mar 31, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

So you think the opposition cannot pay the whistleblower 100 years salary to testify ? And fyi whistleblowers do not go to jail. Lastly, he can give his deposition by video securing his personal safety.

Let's face the real issues here : Buhari, Oshiomole INEC and APC are thieves and Atiku will prove it in court.
If I may ask you which of the state governor under PDP is willing/ready to fund Atiku case at the court? I'm asking cos you mentioned Opposition. At times many of you just post comment for fun sake that's all. Abi dem tell you say na PDP dey fund Adeleke and Eleka case for tribunal?
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by tonybabala: 10:29am On Mar 31, 2019
Many persons don't really understand how things. Work when it comes to election petition matters. The onus is on the petitioner to prove beyond reasonable doubt. Secondly the whistle blowing issue is a very serious things when it comes to an official who has no power to have access to data that is secured and protected. Once an official in most instance undertake an oath in the form of documents signed why accepting a job into an organisation which is very sensitive. Even the president and governor takes oath. Listen to the oath and you would know ifs an officials who has no power to have access then it's a big issue. Secondly as an inec staff you can't just hack and go into the server to serve a particular party. It means conflict of
Interest is there. So the issue of server can only come into play if the pertitioner would request the tribunal to grant them access to the server that it's admisible.
Also the respondent to tell the court that the server has been hacked and compromised. Since an authorised person could have access that means it can equally he compromised.

Election petition matter is a very difficult one and the laws has to be followed. Just like the wike, udo-emmAnuel issue and even ambode. The law has to be applied and I think I'm This case the PDP would really hope for a
Miracle to turn the result .

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by baganas: 10:49am On Mar 31, 2019
dante0147:
What they brought into law use it against them !
Whistle blowing is to leak a secret. To have access to a physical classified documents is something else.
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by cyrilamx(m): 10:50am On Mar 31, 2019
peacettw:

My dear, I know nothing since I am not a lawyer. Most of the information I have comes from watching law related series like Boston Legal, Suits, House of Cards etc.

Hacking into a government server is a crime. And that alone can send you to jail. I did some online studies in programming and I know that if one took the pains to hack into a government server, then it will be silly not to alter the results to serve your purpose.

That alone is why PDP needs a better story than saying that the document was hacked. Now they are coming up with the whistleblower story which has lots of holes already. I don't know who heads the think tank team of Atiku but surely they can do better
Such a beauty with brain. Your analyses with reference are top notch. Besides, your humble disposition is a pointer that you destined for the top. Permit me to crush on you. I wish it is possible to know you othet than NL. Your calmness in face of provocative mention means you can handle criticism and still drive home your conviction. I already adore u.
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by ehissi(m): 11:08am On Mar 31, 2019
LazyGold:
This case is getting some how for PDP grin the question is can the Whistle Blower be trusted ?

Right now the focus is on the whistle and not whistleblower......
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by ehissi(m): 11:10am On Mar 31, 2019
baganas:

Whistle blowing is to leak a secret. To have access to a physical classified documents is something else.

No difference! Classified documents are state secrets.....

If you expose a crime, pardon can set you free. If the whistle is authentic then the whistleblower can flee pending when Baba Atiku wins, but for sure if he appears in court, he will never see sunlight again...

DSS will guarantee it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by ehissi(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2019
cyrilamx:
Such a beauty with brain. Your analyses with reference are top notch. Besides, your humble disposition is a pointer that you destined for the top. Permit me to crush on you. I wish it is possible to know you othet than NL. Your calmness in face of provocative mention means you can handle criticism and still drive home your conviction. I already adore u.

Bia what type of love whistle are you blowing this morning? For all you know na bros na E get the account...... grin
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by iammo(m): 11:14am On Mar 31, 2019
Gandollar:
Small pikin dey worry you.

You opined the whistleblower would be rudely shoved out of Inec. Who Inec epp, means that those he went to with his info could favor him a million times and change his destiny unlike Inec salary and pension.

You wouldn't be on NL... I meant that if you were the whistleblower, you would be so rich and wouldn't have time to argue with your chinko phone on NL this glorious morning.

I can never join APC.

I'm typing from the church. Today is mothering Sunday, wish me a blessed day.

Happy mother's day to you and have a Wonderful Sunday..... pray for Nigeria. and try to join APC for your own Good, you sound much educated to be following PDP crooks
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by bizzibodi(m): 11:15am On Mar 31, 2019
Even if d whistle blower is a ghost,d onus is on Atiku/pdp to produce him in court to b cross examine by d Almighty wole olanipekun SAN & co.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by PVision2020(m): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2019
All this jajanweed lawyers are set out to milk Atiku of his money sha...Even a 100L law student knows that only a CERTIFIED TRUE COPY (CTC) of documents duely signed and stamped by the Organization can be accepted as an evidence (not even a photocopy of the Original) in the law Court. Any tom, diick and Harry can as well come up with a document and claim its authentic.

So far, Atiku and his legal team are yet to come up with claims that can give the Wole Olanipekun Apc's legal team any headache. All Inec needs to do is to produce a contradictory document (which is already in the public domain), the court will not jettison results from PU's, Wards, LGA's, State's (all duely signed by parties agents, security agencies and observers) for a random document from no where...Unlike the case of Osun where even APC knows the case is a 50-50.

It's harvest time for the SAN's...

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by utenwuson: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
Diamondwriter:

Correction: After filling d manual result sheets, we transmitted the results electronically through the smart card reader....
lol...I work as a RAC tech for inec,I know what we send.
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Diamondwriter(m): 12:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
schoolboij:

That was a big lie.
I worked as a presiding officer, but since you will likely not take my word for it, find a serving Corp member and ask.
Don't just discard something because you don't know.
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Diamondwriter(m): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
utenwuson:
lol...I work as a RAC tech for inec,I know what we send.

We weren't even allowed to leave d rac centre until the rac tech guys confirm that we had transmitted the results.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Leads Wada With Over 200,000 Votes After 15 LGs / Rythm Festival Of Arts And Culture Organised By Zahra Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos / You Are A Barefaced Treasury Looter - PDP To Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.