Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,279 members, 7,860,647 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER (31250 Views)

I’ve Never Seen INEC Server, But Yakubu Says It Exists - Osita Chidoka / Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by nwanyionitsha: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
LazyGold:
This case is getting some how for PDP grin the question is can the Whistle Blower be trusted ?
But inec hasn't made a statement.
Why is Apc panicking and petitioning up and down?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by utenwuson: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
Diamondwriter:

We weren't even allowed to leave d rac centre until the rac tech guys confirm that we had transmitted the results.
don't know about your side... What we transmitted is total number of accredited voters
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Oldsilver: 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
tuniski:

Says you!
We will come back here to remind you after the final supreme court judgement. Atuku's ambition is DOA
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Gandollar(f): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
iammo:

Happy mother's day to you and have a Wonderful Sunday..... pray for Nigeria. and try to join APC for your own Good, you sound much educated to be following PDP crooks
LMAO. I will never hang out with the Association of present and past criminals (APC)

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by AmazingELixir: 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
peacettw:

I knew someone will counter my concerns. Interesting.

So not only will this whistleblower be paid off handsomely, he also does not need to appear in court to testify since it can be made through a video. Are you sure about that?

Oh well, in that case, I wouldn't blame anyone for opting to be a whistleblower. Let's just hope his statements add up because my gut feeling tells me that this wasn't how the document was gotten

My friend if you had the opportunity to look at the document that PDP shared especially as it concern the INEC computer IP address, the document containing the aspirants and their votes and other computer details, you'll realise they are pictures taken by a camera in front of the computer and not direct system print out as would have been expected if it were hacked.

The fact is that PDP got that Information from someone within the INEC system that had access to those information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by RemiTinubu(f): 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
[s][s]
Oldsilver:
We will come back here to remind you after the final supreme court judgement. Atuku's ambition is DOA
[/s][/s]
keep quiet
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Diamondwriter(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
utenwuson:
don't know about your side... What we transmitted is total number of accredited voters
That's for when you press communicate on d SCR.

After that, you ought to have entered the results of all the parties before turning in your SCR. That's what Ecollation was meant for.

They emphasised it in the training nau.
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by BossDante: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
peacettw:

I find this hard to believe. If this were the case, why did PDP drop the hacking story?

They never claimed to have hacked in the first place, it was APC that made that allegation. If you look at it, this whistleblower story is a better option, at least they can't be sued later for any criminally or illegally gotten evidence
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by tuniski: 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
Oldsilver:
Must he win or have I said he will? Try comprehend simple submissions.
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by tuniski: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
Neoteny:

I don't know about what card readers recorded as i've no access to that data, and I'm doubtful if PDP itself has.

However, I seriously don't think PDP has any case. The server issue is DOA, the SCR accreditation is dependent on PDP's sources, and the claim of "stolen mandate" is just a catchphrase that's not grounded in any reality.

That PDP got beat in the presidential is incontestable. But for the PDP to have the gall to allocate itself votes other than the ones declared by INEC is bordering on treason.

I wish Atiku luck...he needs it when none of the odds are in his favor.

Oh, and stop taking internet insults personally....you're online long enough to know that online insults are akin to someone giving you a raspberry in the dark.
Like I have said over and over again, pdp/Atiku's Case is hinged primarily on card readers accreditation.
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by OLUWABIG(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
peacettw:

Nah. Just thinking like a layman. Both parties can use information as they will. And I am also inviting everyone else to pitch in as well. I am open to corrections

I just read through the whistleblower act passed in 2016.

In a nutshell, whistleblowers should report to the authorities in order to ensure their safety and concealment of their identity but this one chose to report to Atiku.

In situations, where a whistleblower can prove that monies have been stolen, he or she is entitled to a fraction of that money, otherwise, no renumeration is guaranteed in unrelated matters. Again, our whistleblower stands to benefit financially if he reports to Atiku.

And so on.

Perhaps the strangest thing here is that this INEC official turned whistleblower had chosen to give this document to Atiku rather than report to the authorities.
Isn't he a government official? Who better to protect your interest if not the government or the Police? Pray, what reasons did he have to go to Atiku? Was he being financially compensated to release the document? Or is he simply a matyr looking out for the public interest in ensuring that our mandate is well protected?

No one knows but he sure has a lot of questions to answer

aunty you still want the whistle blower to report an irregularity to the same APcified government that created the irregularitiy??

ah it cannot work that way oo
personally to me it not safe oo
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Omobada(m): 3:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
odomanis:
The law protects the whistle blower. You cant reveal the identity of the whistle blower to the accused,in this case inec,apc and apc led fg

But must be known by court...
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by adekolaelect(m): 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
To me PDP has no tangible evidence .the issue of whistle blower will still bring another negative thing for them .if the whistleblower can't prove his source of information. it is now the problem for him of blowing fake whistle which has its constitutional punishment and if he can prove it with his source of information which can not be without INEC Server ,it is now another case of hacking which I know is a criminal case under the constitution . PDP would have patiently start their case with tangible evidences than all these or not even contest the outcome of the election if they don't have evidences to back their claims .As election can not be won on Media and the case too can not be won on Media .
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by cronsberg: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
The kind of strategy the pdp planned to orchestrate in this election eh? It is only God that saved the nation by exposing them early enough. There plan was to intercept results at the inec server, delete it and input their own figures. Inec would have no choice but to declare them winner, then the case will go through courts till it reaches the supreme court where their mole as chief justice walter onnoghen will simply affirm their victory. But the way everything just unravel remains a mystery. They really planned and spend a lot of money thinking their plan was fail proof. They would have really finished this country
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by sangresan(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2019
Deepthoughts:
Julian Assange is on the run for passing his country's secret information to an enemy country n not because he exposed the cover up of a government department,the two scenarios are different please.

You don't read news...

Google the word "whistleblower"...
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by seunprodigy13: 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
tuniski:
Las Las inec must talk true, is accreditation via card reader 37m+? If yes what happened to the over 8m undeclared accredited voters,what?

This is getting real!
keep wanking with aboniki
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by NaijaLiveTv247(m): 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
Inside the Amazing Obasanjo Multi-Billion Naira Presidential Library Complex In Abeokuta [FULL VIDEO]

Watch & Subscribe to this Channel for More Videoclips�������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yz7lbyWP7A
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Godwin2am(m): 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
Stop Stop Stop Paraventure Theres An Atom Of Evidence In This, With All The Dogmatic Event That Played Out During Election, The Fobia Of Losing Made Them Postpone The Election
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Lovelive: 11:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
LazyGold:
This case is getting some how for PDP grin the question is can the Whistle Blower be trusted ?

A of Poverty Capital(APC), it doesn't concern u.
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Lovelive: 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
sureheaven:
Atiku and pdp have lost it again. Election is gone but PDP still dey do campaign.

Buhari's past record since 2003 to 2019 are enough to vindicate him. How could PDP claimed the man who got ..... 12m votes in 2003
6m votes in 2007
12m votes in 2011
15m votes in 2015.

Who be this with this archaic proof.
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Lovelive: 11:12pm On Jun 17, 2019
Gandollar:
Buhari of 2019 election is quite different from the buhari of yester- years when he was still a perceived Messiah. His coming to government in 2015 has demystified him and exposed the emptiness in him.

Tell them !
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Lovelive: 11:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
fredoooooo:
Dem better hold All these PDP people well , No be only whistleblower na loudspeaker una go see

Who forced you to comment here.
Who even needs your comment in first place.
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Lovelive: 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
MrMcJay:
Atiku rested his appeal on inadmissible evidence. I knew right from time that he would have serious problems tendering this hacking and leak story.
How do you tender?
Through who?
Oya, present your witness for cross-examination na.

There is a reason Buhari refused to sign the amended Electoral Act that stated that only the results transmitted by card readers are admissible.

Assuming Buhari signed that, he would have lost the election cos Atiku planned to manipulate INEC's servers and put the figures he's displaying about as the actual figures.

Physical collation and transmission finished his plans.

you said nothing
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Lovelive: 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
peacettw:

Nah. Just thinking like a layman. Both parties can use information as they will. And I am also inviting everyone else to pitch in as well. I am open to corrections

I just read through the whistleblower act passed in 2016.

In a nutshell, whistleblowers should report to the authorities in order to ensure their safety and concealment of their identity but this one chose to report to Atiku.

In situations, where a whistleblower can prove that monies have been stolen, he or she is entitled to a fraction of that money, otherwise, no renumeration is guaranteed in unrelated matters. Again, our whistleblower stands to benefit financially if he reports to Atiku.

And so on.

Perhaps the strangest thing here is that this INEC official turned whistleblower had chosen to give this document to Atiku rather than report to the authorities.
Isn't he a government official? Who better to protect your interest if not the government or the Police? Pray, what reasons did he have to go to Atiku? Was he being financially compensated to release the document? Or is he simply a matyr looking out for the public interest in ensuring that our mandate is well protected?

No one knows but he sure has a lot of questions to answer

Report to whom you said?

If I witness my oga stole his employee's money, I go go dey report d case to him abi ?
You sabi analyse or interpret law well well.
Next time use your brain.
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by MrMcJay(m): 11:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
Lovelive:

you said nothing

I guess the meaning of my post flew over your head.

Out of all the PDP's candidates who won and lost, why is it only Atiku crying wolf about an invisible server?

If Inec used a server for Atiku, doesn't commonsense tell you that other candidates used the server too?

Why did Atiku's calculations before the tribunal give only figures of only him and Buhari's figures as the total. What happened to Moghalu, Sowore, Durotoye, Olawepo Hashim, Donald Duke, etc? The liar forgot to add their votes. Atiku even forgot to add the candidate that came third place.
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Lovelive: 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
ProudDick:

Illegally releasing govt information is not whistle-blowing. Ask Edward Snowden.

Even when government did or is doing the wrong thing/things?
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Lovelive: 11:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
peacettw:

My dear, I know nothing since I am not a lawyer. Most of the information I have comes from watching law related series like Boston Legal, Suits, House of Cards etc.

Hacking into a government server is a crime. And that alone can send you to jail. I did some online studies in programming and I know that if one took the pains to hack into a government server, then it will be silly not to alter the results to serve your purpose.

That alone is why PDP needs a better story than saying that the document was hacked. Now they are coming up with the whistleblower story which has lots of holes already. I don't know who heads the think tank team of Atiku but surely they can do better

Story story

You can do much better...
Re: VIDEO: We Didn’t Hacked INEC Server But Got Our Info Through A WHISTLEBLOWER by Lovelive: 11:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
adekolaelect:
To me PDP has no tangible evidence .the issue of whistle blower will still bring another negative thing for them .if the whistleblower can't prove his source of information. it is now the problem for him of blowing fake whistle which has its constitutional punishment and if he can prove it with his source of information which can not be without INEC Server ,it is now another case of hacking which I know is a criminal case under the constitution . PDP would have patiently start their case with tangible evidences than all these or not even contest the outcome of the election if they don't have evidences to back their claims .As election can not be won on Media and the case too can not be won on Media .

That's you.
Thank God you are not the Court so keep quiet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Settling Our Differences With Igbos": What Yorubas Think, - A Rejoinder / Mark Zuckerberg Meets Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) / The Message Adeyanju Deji Sent To CNN About President Buhari & Nigerian Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.