Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank (5820 Views)

Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? / Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Onepointfiveodds: 5:17am On Apr 02, 2019
Divay22:

Nothing expensive there.
Things like this are likely to come up today.
Seems she's angry (not cause of the prank) but on her own and sorry i don't think she loves the Op the way he loves her.

I mean, for a regular chick that loves you to the moon and back, she would ask questions, call you just to be sure you know what you're saying.
Not that thing she typed. And what the hell is ENJOY even when he told her it was a joke.

Hmm. Eye opener!
Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Onepointfiveodds: 5:53am On Apr 02, 2019
Divay22:

Nothing expensive there.
Things like this are likely to come up today.
Seems she's angry (not cause of the prank) but on her own and sorry i don't think she loves the Op the way he loves her.

I mean, for a regular chick that loves you to the moon and back, she would ask questions, call you just to be sure you know what you're saying.
Not that thing she typed. And what the hell is ENJOY even when he told her it was a joke.

Please ma'am.. Would you mind replying yur mail.. I sent you a mail already.. I'd like to talk to you ASAP

You seem to be have vast knowledge on relationship stuff
Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by babyfaceafrica: 6:19am On Apr 02, 2019
all these kids doing April fool ....is it a must?..be serious for once!,
Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Divay22(f): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2019
RealAdewole:

What carry me come here na your profile...
Both your profile picture and signature...

Just get yourself Jesus Christ and the rest will be story wink cheesy wink wink
My profile picture and signature has nothing to do with my comment.
Changing both is the least thing on my mind.. Just that i don't know you and can't trust you, would have given you my account details, so you can help do the needful for your own sake.
Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by tosyne2much(m): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

You used to be dark, but then again, so did most Nigerians. Now everyone is fair.
Haha.. Na editing make the light jawe baba cheesy
Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by Divay22(f): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2019
tosyne2much:
Haha.. Na editing make the light jawe baba cheesy
So Tosyne you still dey edit picture sad

;DNice though. And how is my baby girl doing?
Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by tosyne2much(m): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
Divay22:

So Tosyne you still dey edit picture sad

;DNice though. And how is my baby girl doing?
She's fine.. How u dey know am? tongue
Re: April Fool's Day : Gave My Girlfriend A Break Up Prank by RealAdewole(m): 12:38am On Apr 03, 2019
Divay22:

My profile picture and signature has nothing to do with my comment.
Changing both is the least thing on my mind.. Just that i don't know you and can't trust you, would have given you my account details, so you can help do the needful for your own sake.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
If I say I expected this kind of response, it will be a lie.

I don't even know where to start sef... This your response don weak me

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Deal With A Woman Like This? / Sexy Curvy Lady Blasted For Removing Her Dirty Undiss To Twerk(video) / My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married ��

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.