Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

ssss - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ssss (10360 Views)

Many Women My A**ssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ssss by omomakun: 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2010
MOBO444:

^^^ You should be apologizing for the bad way of fellow bad sister, you have seen all the male comment and you can see the average Nigeria man is not happy with the Nigeria woman, yu should apologise for you black sister and not try some cheap defence.

I know it ain't me you talking to? I guess you must not have recieved manners when they were giving it out. I cannot apologize for all the actions of all women, are you in your right mind? to quote your words "the "average" Nigeria man is not happy with the Nigerian woman", Right there, an "average" person gets "average" things, "average" gets what "average" gives. I ain't apologising for nothing, everybody needs to take responsibility for their own actions, Go to bed mehn!
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2010
d
Re: ssss by jchublue: 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2010
Haha
I thought i had heard it all, but this post carries the bait
http://woahnigeria./2010/09/16/naija-berry/
Re: ssss by Outstrip(f): 12:06am On Sep 17, 2010
Your family need to get over themselves. Your cousin or whatever in California does not make "plenty dollar" like you put it. Medical assistant. Mscheeeeeeeeeeeew. Imagine if he was a surgeon then we no for hear word. This girl will be a fool to marry him. Okoros feeling funky. Look what poverty can do to somebody.
Re: ssss by spicyhoney(f): 12:25am On Sep 17, 2010
Rubbish thread!
Re: ssss by Metalgong1(m): 2:05am On Sep 17, 2010
Outstrip:

Your family need to get over themselves. Your cousin or whatever in California does not make "plenty dollar" like you put it. Medical assistant. Mscheeeeeeeeeeeew. Imagine if he was a surgeon then we no for hear word. This girl will be a fool to marry him. Okoros feeling funky. Look what poverty can do to somebody.

But how much do you loudmouthed hag make? . . . .   angry angry
Re: ssss by Princek12(m): 4:16am On Sep 17, 2010
Kehinde is probably one of those dudes who will go to Naija and toast a girl by promising to bring her to America. And for your info not every girl you meet in Naija wants to come to America, except maybe those villagers and impoverished chicks, like the girl the poster wants to marry.
Re: ssss by Outstrip(f): 4:49am On Sep 17, 2010
Princek12:

Kehinde is probably one of those dudes who will go to Naija and toast a girl by promising to bring her to America. And for your info not every girl you meet in Naija wants to come to America, except maybe those villagers and impoverished chicks, like the girl the poster wants to marry.

You are so right. It is also usually the once who cannot hold their own that go and find all these girls that have nothing in Nigeria to come and stroke their ego in the US. When she comes here and refuses to be his "american nurse" he will turn her into a punching bag.

Metalgong.:

But how much do you loudmouthed hag make? . . . .   angry angry

Definitely more than you. Broke human being that you are. Are you still saving to import one? okpo
Re: ssss by Metalgong1(m): 5:18am On Sep 17, 2010
Outstrip:

Definitely more than you. Broke human being that you are. Are you still saving to import one? okpo

You despicable broke arse hag should answer my question: How much do you earn? . . . . . Ikwikwi !! sad
Re: ssss by Echidime(m): 6:23am On Sep 17, 2010
hahahahahahahahaha the man has another wife in america that was why. and the edo wife to be also is free to have another man in naija who will be annointing her from time to time as she is human and young she need a man's natural milk to be healthy  grin grin grin grin grin is a good arrangement anywhere,she can keep her boyfriend in edo and enjoy the husband's money with him,she can even get pregnant for her boyfriend and gave the child to her documented wedding husband,and when ever the america idiotic husband refuse to do her biding, she will switchover to her kids real father,and tell the world the real father of her kids,if they want DNA Test is there. at the end who loses? she or the america yeye husband? Even if all the EYES of the husband family is on her,a woman will always sleep with who ever she want to sleep with,nothing and nobody can stop them fo that is how GOD create them.

A woman can only be faithful when she sees that her husband is faithful or trying to be at least.
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2010
d
Re: ssss by switosman(m): 9:15am On Sep 17, 2010
It's a pity that the rot in western marriages is getting to us, out traditional values are erroding, even asians hold on to theirs and life is sweet with them.

MOBO444:

You are going too far lady, you dont have manners, how can you insult a black brother like that, you have to apologise.
the way you are going, you end up killing yourself. its time to get back to God your maker to rearrange youe whole life and your perception to life.
Re: ssss by tshepiso(f): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2010
MAYBE HE IS MARRIED IN THE USA.IT ALSO HAPPENS HERE IN SOUTH AFRICA MOST NIGERIANS ARE MARRIED BACK HOME BUT HAVE WIVES IN SOUTH AFRICA TOO!
Re: ssss by ebonyvibe(f): 10:56am On Sep 17, 2010
@poster

I am really disgusted at your tone towards Kehinde (presummeably that is the bride to be's name)

Your American cousin has a bigg problem coupled wih inferiorityy complex plus definately cant keep the woman in america on the wages of a medical assistant ( they are the ones that clean paitent's poo) dont know if you KNEW that; if he does not want to take his wife from Nigeria to America why doesnt he just get an American babe or he is too much of a wimp to marry those.

I think your cousin just want a slave not a partner someone that only wants him for his cash and not for love. Any woman who agrees to such condition is either too poverty stricken and needs money which means your cousin is just a money making machine or she want to play around herself and all your cousins children will be bastards.

Any how if they do get married I will see them in the divorce court in three years the girl might want your money now but will get feed up and start sh***g your cousin's driver. However i think your family is disgusting.
Re: ssss by seyibrown(f): 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2010
Is MOBO444 not really sick? Does anyone need any more proof that he is really really sick. . . . .  . and needs help fast?

Any chance of him being delivered from 'blackwomanphobia'  or is it 'naijawomanphobia'? grin
Re: ssss by cap28: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2010
poster you and your cousin sound like retarded male chauvinist pigs.

First of all which man in his right mind would have a wife living thousands of miles away in another country and feel that he is in a proper relationship and which self respecting woman would allow herself to be used just to "make babies"?

You and your cousin sound very backward, if your cousin is so paranoid about bringing "kehinde" to america why cant he find a so called "akata" - i think we both know the answer to that - because they would never put up with being treated like a housemaid and baby factory, as you know, the divorce rate in the western world is astronomical as 50% of marriages end in divorce - and that is even where the couple have a lot in common and were in  "love"  before they decided to tie the knot. 

My advice to that your cousin is stop trying to eat your cake and have it too, its either you bring the girl over and take a gamble (by the way 50% of marriages btwn nigerians from back home and those based abroad also end in divorce) or you find an akata that you have some things in common with and learn to compromise - dont expect her to put up with abusive and chauvinistic behaviour though as akatas do not have the tolerance level for abuse that nigerian women have.
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2010
d
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2010
d
Re: ssss by eziuche(f): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2010
I am happily married to a Nigerian man and its not yet up to a year i joined him here in the Usa. No serious minded woman will want to leave her marriage except if she is being treated badly.  or except if she is just a desperate person that just wants to come to America. If your brother has nothing to hide, why is he soooo scared of bringing his wife to California,  I mean if they love each other ,why on earth will she prefer to be a married spinster in Nigeria? That will  even push her to adultery. Well,it depends on the kind of man ur brother is cos i can sense some inferiority complex. Why doesn't he take the risk- I mean marriage is a huge risk. Take the risk, love her and live together, if she then leaves you, then it wasn't meant to be.

Besides, I want to stress that most women that leave their husband once they get here are either dumb and desperate girls who have no purpose for their life and have no fear of God. They just heard ""He lives in America and they got interested""
secondly, most women leave thier marriage because a lot of Nigerian guys here tell a lot of lies. For E.G, A medical assistant here will tell a gal back home that he is a medical doctor. By the time she gets here and find out the truth-wahala don burst. Do u expect her not to leave?Tell the truth from the beginning.
As for me, I love my hubby so much cos we were open to each other right from day one and he has nothing to hide and i am seriously enjoying  being here and has no intention of leaving my marriage. Am soooooo hooked for life!!!!
Re: ssss by Ranoscky(m): 1:17pm On Sep 17, 2010
eziuche:

Why doesn't he take the risk- I mean marriage is a huge risk. Take the risk, love her and live together, if she then leaves you, then it wasn't meant to be.

Madam, i hia u!

Den after d break up, who lose? undecided
Re: ssss by eziuche(f): 1:25pm On Sep 17, 2010
@ Ranoscky-so if someone wants to get married, they will just go on the streets and pick up someone and marry and bring them to the USA, no of course,if u see the kind of gal that will mess up after coming here, u will know, a lot of guys will go and bring one village gal who will come here,see America and leave them. Do a character check.Ask questions before marrying someone

My point is this. its sooo wrong to get married to someone in Nigeria and leave her there, what sort of marriage is that? He is pushing her to cheat. Except the gal body na wood.

Talking about Who will loose? except if u are a loser here in America? How much does it even cost to bring some one here,less than 6000$?

dnt make it look like such a huge deal in this over exaggerated America
Re: ssss by ebonyvibe(f): 1:32pm On Sep 17, 2010
@mobo444

Was your mother a 2nd 3rd or 4th wife. All these nigerian stereotypes that you come up with are amazing. Even if it happens does it make it right? what propotion of those women in that kind of relationship cheats?

As you are an advocate for cleansing black women with a Special place for the Nigerian ones how can you condone this type of relationship which is only going to push them apart. Later you will not see the man's selfish ego all b**t**ds like you will say is that Nigerian women mess about not fully understanding the reasons why.
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 1:39pm On Sep 17, 2010
d
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2010
d
Re: ssss by ebonyvibe(f): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2010
MOBO444

I now believe you live in a cave look at all the countries you mentioned they are known for their abuse of women. You didnt mention England, America, Australia, Canada where you will be sued just for insulting a woman M*G*.

Medical assistant earn peanuts in the American economy. Is like saying a nurse earns alot in Nigeria. And a medical assistant is lower than a nurse. Trust me this man barely gets by himself. He save money all year round in America and goes to Nigeria to do Big man on holiday
Re: ssss by eziuche(f): 1:49pm On Sep 17, 2010
@ Mobo444- am so sorry for u cos am beginning to get it now, u are bleeping retarded. So u support the lifestyles of  men in Iran,Iraq and all those Muslim countries where woman are treated like slaves and animals, Countries where woman are stoned to death without trial if their hubby suspects them of cheating.Am sure u re not educated for u to raise that argument in the first place. U must be psychotic. Both u and your illiterate cousin in California. Now i get it. I dnt even need to comment on this page anymore. U re just a sick guy.And am so sure now that the reason why your cuz cnt bring his wife here is cos he doesn't even have a green card!
Its even going to take him 3 years to buy his wife a common car-  what?does he earn 5$ per hr?
for ur info-medical assistants dnt earn a good pay- i bet ur cuz didnt tell u that!!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2010
d
Re: ssss by MOBO444(f): 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2010
d
Re: ssss by ebonyvibe(f): 2:07pm On Sep 17, 2010
You dont sound like someone that lives here you certainly have cave mentality.

Those women are submissive for two reasons 1) they have been bullied into submission and 2) their men are the hunters (hence the provide all for their families).

In the western world women are asked to share responsibilites and still be slaves. Provide all for your wife and see the submission naturally come in
Re: ssss by deeplo(m): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2010
i have read with keen interest the argument in favour and against. I will also need to stress
that we should all respect one another and not to insult others. My appeal goes to Mobo444,
Omomakun etc
Let us lower our sword.
@ d topic
It really scared me what is actually happening between our black brothers and sisters.
marriage is for better for worse so they say but its has not been like that for reasons best
known to those that says otherwise. If what most contributors of this post is anyting to go by
by saying that our black sisters goes into marriage for financial gains after all the promises
then i think we need to reappraise why we go into marriage.

I met a lady whom i like but we are casual friend, she want to take the frndship to another
level and ofcourse she knows am married and always i have my wedding ring always on my finger
She insisted that she want to have a child for me, despite her knowledge that am married.
my wife was in UK for 2wks rest cos she is pregnant and i just
want her to travel and see outside world I invited her to my house one day,  just to let her know am not goin to have a r/ship wit her
The point am tryn to make is that why is it that some ladies are so desperate about getting a man
even if it means them becoming 2nd,3rd or 4th wife?
NLders, alot is happening.
Re: ssss by Wallie(m): 2:32pm On Sep 17, 2010
No matter how cynical the OP sounds, there’s some truth to what he said. The bottom line is that marrying someone you hardly know could be a rude awakening.

I know of people that claim that they’re better off marrying people from their village because they speak the same language or their families are friends. The truth is that if that’s all you have in common with your partner, chances are that the union will not last.

American lifestyle has a funny way of changing people (both sexes). The only way to have an inkling of how a person will change is for that person to be exposed to the American lifestyle.

In other words, do not go bring a girl from your village, unless you’ve been dating before leaving 9ja, thinking that she will remain the submissive soul that you thought she was.
Re: ssss by teeboyseve(m): 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2010
Women will always be Women, no matter the race Black,White,Green,Yellow etc, The fact is Women in western world do give their partner loads of problems (not all of them), Thats mostly because the laws in countries Like US,UK,Australia,Canada and others always support the woman when they relationship goes wrong. Bringing a wife from your home country do not mean she will always be a good wife, Why do we marry from our country? Most men do because of Language and food? If thats the mains reasons then you should expect the relationship to fail, My point is let marry someone we could always share our life with, Its not easy to find one, but with God/Allah all things are possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

All The Best Quotes In One Place. Random Quotes And Memes / I Feel Really Bad For Her (pictures) / My Neighbour' Who Is Tall And Good Looking Slept With A Street Hawker Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.