Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

How To Impress On First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Impress On First Date (8063 Views)

Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Impress On First Date by emydedon: 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2010
After hours of deliberate preparation, sweaty fingers you have managed to hold your nerves and prevent your tongue from slipping to ask your dream girl for a date. Now she has agreed…, Here is some advice for you how to impress on first date.

Remember first impression is the best impression. By putting your best forward you gain confidence in yourself. Don’t keep yourself idle before the date. This is because you must not look desperate at any point of time. Sit with your play station, watch a ball game just do anything that keeps you occupied. Wear a dress that is comfortable and make sure it’s the one in which you look good. Do not go to every shop in the mall buying something new. Because it’s new you can never really tell if it’s good on you. If you have a specific genre of dresses which you are very sure would suit your personality go ahead. Do not forget to wear clean underwear.

Keep a list of conversation starters and make them general questions. Ask about their life but don’t get too personal. All women are turned on by wit so be witty and humorous. Don’t act weird or like a lunatic in the process of trying to be different it’s ticket to disaster. Don’t brag on how big your biceps are or how you were a star in your school or how you won the prize for making the best lemonade in boy scout camp. Actuate your plus points in a subtle manner. It will be more effective in reaching her. Take her to a place that is unique, where she would not have gone before. Say an orchard or a flower field which can be rented, or a boat in the local lake or to a Chinese trapeze artist show or an Indian music show. Make it an interesting and memorable place, something she would not forget for a long time.

Look into the eyes of your date, it means you are showing interest in her. If you can’t look into her eyes look at forehead they can’t find out the difference. And don’t keep on yapping. Allow her to talk. When she is talking listen to her. Don’t ogle at the girl in next chair or be savoring your pasta. Don’t be cheesy or behave like a tramp.

Appreciate her in a honest manner even if it’s a blatant lie, that would make the devils teeth to chatter, do it without any guilty feelings for it’s the results that matter not the path taken. When you drop her home, study her closely and end the date with a kiss preferably on the cheeks the first time or maybe a peck on the lips if she allows to. Before you kiss shift the conversation to a romantic topic and make the kiss a memorable one.

Here is some advice for you how to impress on first date. Remember first impression is the best impression. Don’t keep yourself idle before the date.You can find more info on relationship relationshipnigeria. . com
Re: How To Impress On First Date by InkedNerd(f): 1:57pm On Sep 15, 2010
Eh ya, nice info. Thanks for sharing wink.
Re: How To Impress On First Date by Kelvinj(m): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2010
Too long, moreover doesnt work in 9ja
Re: How To Impress On First Date by abrahym(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2010
Take paragah so u can ginger her well
Re: How To Impress On First Date by jaybee3(m): 2:07pm On Sep 15, 2010
Nice hair cut
Dress sharp
Smell Nice
And pull up in a clean ride
and GBAM ur mission is 70% complete

1 Like

Re: How To Impress On First Date by Emmaamaechi(m): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2010
Be a good spender and u will get wat u want er in naija
Re: How To Impress On First Date by noblegas2(m): 2:24pm On Sep 15, 2010
Ha! All these protocol bcuz of a date? D poster's gat 2 be kiddin me.4 9ja wey dem born me, all dese one na LONG THANG! Lmfao grin
Re: How To Impress On First Date by NnamdiN: 2:25pm On Sep 15, 2010
for how many girls?
Re: How To Impress On First Date by DrCork: 2:29pm On Sep 15, 2010
DR CORK'S FRIENDLY USER GUIDE:

Make eye contact and NEVER EVER look at the Nyansh on a forst date, .just smile in a friendly way.

Be a gentleman, never ever look at her boobsi (remain focused)

Learn to dance. Women will flock to you

Be funny without being crude (do not curse her papa or mama coz she didnt kiss you
)
Re: How To Impress On First Date by Ibomade1: 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2010
^^ grin grin grin
Re: How To Impress On First Date by thweraja10: 3:03pm On Sep 15, 2010
Na wao Frustration in Naija no go let us remember all this things when you are in that position. Well we'll adjust.

But some times Naija Babes no worth all this wahala, they like rugged guys.

Naija babes too local. Pls dont take it personal oooo
Re: How To Impress On First Date by InkedNerd(f): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2010
I don't like rugged dudes tongue.
Re: How To Impress On First Date by BoredAtWor: 3:09pm On Sep 15, 2010
@ Inked_Nerd

What do you like then ?
Re: How To Impress On First Date by jaybee3(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

I don't like rugged dudes tongue.
so what do u like
Tell Tell Tell tongue
Re: How To Impress On First Date by yme1(f): 3:19pm On Sep 15, 2010
just be gentle/naughty like
just be free like a bird
don't come around dressing like am da boss just casually
abeg come with one ride o cheesy
take me to a burger king and you have impressed me enuff tongue
Re: How To Impress On First Date by InkedNerd(f): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2010

BoredAtWor:

@ Inked_Nerd

What do you like then ?
jay bee:

so what do u like
Tell Tell Tell tongue

I like a man who possesses the qualities of a renaissance man. Please use the example below as an example of what I like grin.

“Renaissance Man — He’s self-assured, focused, disciplined, and responsible, yet knows how to let loose and have fun. His intellectual and career interests are balanced with cultural and physical activities. Comfortable in jeans or a tux, this action man throws himself into his pursuits and is willing to fail. In touch with and expressive of his emotions, he exudes compassion and warmth as he crosses social and ethnic boundaries. Gathering eclectic and diverse admirers, the Renaissance Man knows what qualities he’s looking for in a woman and is unlikely to be swayed.”  by Jennifer Bawden
Re: How To Impress On First Date by jaybee3(m): 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2010
y me:

just be gentle/naughty like
just be free like a bird
don't come around dressing like am da boss just casually
abeg come with one ride o cheesy
take me to a burger king and you have impressed me enuff tongue
So me wey no get ride don get automatically disqualified grin grin grin
I don die, me wey i don dey prepare to take dat bold move. hmmmmmmmmm
Yme don kill me oh
Re: How To Impress On First Date by jaybee3(m): 3:23pm On Sep 15, 2010
@Inked
Dats deep. I feel ya though but isn't that a bit far fetched to get one with all those qualities?
I know not to never say never but being realistic is a key word in me dictionary
Re: How To Impress On First Date by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 15, 2010
emydedon:

After hours of deliberate preparation, sweaty fingers you have managed to hold your nerves and prevent your tongue from slipping to ask your dream girl for a date. Now she has agreed…, Here is some advice for you how to impress on first date.

Remember first impression is the best impression. By putting your best forward you gain confidence in yourself. Don’t keep yourself idle before the date. This is because you must not look desperate at any point of time. Sit with your play station, watch a ball game just do anything that keeps you occupied. Wear a dress that is comfortable and make sure it’s the one in which you look good. Do not go to every shop in the mall buying something new. Because it’s new you can never really tell if it’s good on you. If you have a specific genre of dresses which you are very sure would suit your personality go ahead. Do not forget to wear clean underwear.

Keep a list of conversation starters and make them general questions. Ask about their life but don’t get too personal. All women are turned on by wit so be witty and humorous. Don’t act weird or like a lunatic in the process of trying to be different it’s ticket to disaster. Don’t brag on how big your biceps are or how you were a star in your school or how you won the prize for making the best lemonade in boy scout camp. Actuate your plus points in a subtle manner. It will be more effective in reaching her. Take her to a place that is unique, where she would not have gone before. Say an orchard or a flower field which can be rented, or a boat in the local lake or to a Chinese trapeze artist show or an Indian music show. Make it an interesting and memorable place, something she would not forget for a long time.

Look into the eyes of your date, it means you are showing interest in her. If you can’t look into her eyes look at forehead they can’t find out the difference. And don’t keep on yapping. Allow her to talk. When she is talking listen to her. Don’t ogle at the girl in next chair or be savoring your pasta. Don’t be cheesy or behave like a tramp.

Appreciate her in a honest manner even if it’s a blatant lie, that would make the devils teeth to chatter, do it without any guilty feelings for it’s the results that matter not the path taken. When you drop her home, study her closely and end the date with a kiss preferably on the cheeks the first time or maybe a peck on the lips if she allows to. Before you kiss shift the conversation to a romantic topic and make the kiss a memorable one.
Here is some advice for you how to impress on first date. Remember first impression is the best impression. Don’t keep yourself idle before the date.You can find more info on relationship relationshipnigeria. . com
In the situation where by u r seeing for the first time, and she doesnt look nice to u, will u still go ahead and appreciate her by lying to her?Better keep the appreciation to urself just in case u aint seeing her again.
Re: How To Impress On First Date by BoredAtWor: 3:26pm On Sep 15, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^

Tell me about it, I was reading it and saying Inked_Nerd is in dream land.
GOOD LUCK Finding him LOL LOL LOL LOL
Re: How To Impress On First Date by InkedNerd(f): 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2010
jay bee:

@Inked
Dats deep. I feel ya though but isn't that a bit far fetched to get one with all those qualities?
I know not to never say never but being realistic is a key word in me dictionary
BoredAtWor:

^^^^^^^^^^^

Thanks jay bee. BoredAtWor did you not notice that I said it was an example?
Re: How To Impress On First Date by BoredAtWor: 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2010
@ Inked_Nerd
If its an example then you missed the point of my earlier question.

I asked what do you like.
Re: How To Impress On First Date by yme1(f): 3:31pm On Sep 15, 2010
jay bee:

So me wey no get ride don get automatically disqualified grin grin grin
I don die, me wey i don dey prepare to take dat bold move. hmmmmmmmmm
Yme don kill me oh
oh boy abeg you need to get ride o i nor fit begin waka for 6ft heel
me nor like suffer grin i dey cast away anything with poverty grin grin
when the ride don land make you holla at me cheesy

@ Inked_Nerd
where does that leave the Waffi guys? cheesy
anyway goodluck with your dream guy,there are lots of Men out there with those qualities tho wink
Re: How To Impress On First Date by InkedNerd(f): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2010
y me:

@ Inked_Nerd
where does that leave the Waffi guys? cheesy
anyway goodluck with your dream guy,there are lots of Men out there with those qualities tho wink

Thank you my sista. Hopefully, I will find someone who will make me happy.
Re: How To Impress On First Date by jaybee3(m): 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2010
Chei i don die.
Don't worry hertz r currently doing rental offers so i go chauffeur u around.
will dat do? grin grin grin
Re: How To Impress On First Date by BoredAtWor: 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And when he appears you make statements to your girl like " He is too good to be true, he ticks all the boxes.
Some thing must be wrong some where"
Re: How To Impress On First Date by yme1(f): 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2010
jay bee:

Chei i don die.
Don't worry hertz r currently doing rental offers so i go chauffeur u around.
will dat do? grin grin grin
bros that one fit work for one week sha but after that i dey jump follow the next love-vendor with ferari grin grin
no time o  cheesy, people eyes dey chook bad now adays me nor wan slack grin
Re: How To Impress On First Date by InkedNerd(f): 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2010
BoredAtWor:

@ Inked_Nerd
If its an example then you missed the point of my earlier question.

I asked what do you like.

What I like is within my example. I am well aware that I may never find someone who possesses all those qualities but I know that some of those qualities within the example are things that I like and admire in a man. Hmmm, I have a feeling your going to ask another question.
Re: How To Impress On First Date by jaybee3(m): 3:42pm On Sep 15, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

What is like is within my example. I am well aware that I may never find someone who possesses all those qualities but I know that some of those qualities within the example are things that I like and admire in a man. Hmmm, I have a feeling your going to ask another question.

Your killing me today. lol

y me:

bros that one fit work for one week sha but after that i dey jump follow the next love-vendor with ferari grin grin
no time o cheesy, people eyes dey chook bad now adays me nor wan slack grin
OK no shaking. . . I go sell ma mama house grin grin grin
how abt that
Re: How To Impress On First Date by BoredAtWor: 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2010
y me:

no time o cheesy, people eyes dey chook bad now adays me nor wan slack grin
Inked_Nerd:

What is like is within my example. I am well aware that I may never find someone who possesses all those qualities but I know that some of those qualities within the example are things that I like and admire in a man. Hmmm, I have a feeling your going to ask another question.

ha ha ha.

This your feeling was wrong, no more questions grin grin
Re: How To Impress On First Date by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2010
BoredAtWor:

^^^^^^^^^^^

U continue to watch and let the dreame keeps dreaming cos some dreams come tru and some dont.So who knows her dream may come true.
Re: How To Impress On First Date by BoredAtWor: 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2010
nikkykay:

U continue to watch and let the dreame keeps dreaming cos some dreams come tru and some dont.So who knows her dream may come true.

She herself know that that dream self go hard to come true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Love Sucking Only, I Don't Like Fvcking! / How A Guy Got Raped By Four Ladies... / WAIT OOOOOO! Is Breast Still A Private Part?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.