Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

How To Impress On First Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Impress On First Date (8075 Views)

Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Impress On First Date by InkedNerd(f): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2010
y me:

nah wetin na undecided no date for me? cheesy

We'll go on a group date. How about that?

BoredAtWor:

@ Inked_Nerd

Which one is Jay's blessing lol.

sounds like an anointing oil lol

lmao, you need his blessing before we can go.
Re: How To Impress On First Date by BoredAtWor: 4:39pm On Sep 15, 2010
lmao, you need his blessing before we can go.[/font][/size]
[quote][/quote]

Why is that
Re: How To Impress On First Date by MOBO444(f): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2010
^^^ Boredatwor and Inked_Ined i am disappointed in both of you for DERAILING SOME ONE ELSE THREAD OR TOPIC,is this how you behave at work, both of you act like 16 years old kid, Boredatwor i know you and you are bigger then this altitude you putting on right now, please get it right my Brother.
Re: How To Impress On First Date by InkedNerd(f): 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2010
BoredAtWor:

Why is that

lipsrsealed because he's the moderator lol
Re: How To Impress On First Date by BoredAtWor: 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2010
My Bad

Sorry about that.
The man that I am I will put my hand  up instead of pushing the blame on Inked_Ined  grin  grin
Re: How To Impress On First Date by InkedNerd(f): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2010
Chai!!! BoredAtWor, I'll go to Starbucks on my own.
Re: How To Impress On First Date by BoredAtWor: 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2010
@ Inked_Nerd

I dont wanna up set MOBO444 .

for the details for the nearest starbuck at my work place check my profile.
I think its on gmail street. Lets meet there so we can chat properly and not derail this topic.

Not sure about approval from JAy, I though you were a big girl and didn't need to have an approval
for a coffee break
Re: How To Impress On First Date by MOBO444(f): 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2010
^^^ U better not upset me and the moderator.
Re: How To Impress On First Date by Omolola1(f): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2010
lmao! nice topic. to impress me on the first date, all i need is ATTENTION and Jokes to make me laugh, not dry ones tho'
Re: How To Impress On First Date by tkb417(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2010
whats happenin here?

railway association members have derailed the thread

how to impress a babe?
dress well
drive a bad ride
smell well
speak confidently with cool diction

e don finish- even genevieve go gree
Re: How To Impress On First Date by yme1(f): 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2010
^^^^without burger that won't work tongue grin
Re: How To Impress On First Date by jaybee3(m): 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2010
^^^^
do u need a year's supply of burger? dat surely can be arranged
I have stock options with burger king grin grin grin
Re: How To Impress On First Date by Omolola1(f): 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2010
Oh Gawd! Sewiousss?
Re: How To Impress On First Date by InkedNerd(f): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2010
jay bee:

^^^^

looooool
Re: How To Impress On First Date by Moyola(f): 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2010
1st d8 kor! las d8 ni! Mi no kia mon! tongue
Re: How To Impress On First Date by yme1(f): 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2010
jay bee:

^^^^

bad belle, i gat to control my intake of that junk food tongue tongue

abeg o i love my sexy self grin grin

hmm but free supply isn't a bad idea tho grin
Re: How To Impress On First Date by MOBO444(f): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2010
^^^Sexy nil, Sexy co, fine girl no pimples.
Re: How To Impress On First Date by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 16, 2010
This na Naija style? smiley
Re: How To Impress On First Date by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 16, 2010
be urself, she will either like you or she wont end of story. Try not to try to overly impress on a first date.
Be able to carry a conversation well, awkward silences are the road to a date from hell.

Do something diff, everyone takes her to dinner or lunch . . . she's been there done that . . . try something else she will remember for a long time. Above all be interested in her and what she has to say, even if you dont have a handy list of talking points, just listening to have will give you pointers on what to say next. Relax, she's nervous too just like you and she's also wondering if she's impressing you!  grin
Re: How To Impress On First Date by roymary: 4:09am On Sep 16, 2010
Oh please!  Stop already!,  Just make sure you are rich, 98% of girls will give you attention!  But you must have the follow-up, Say the right word at the right time, Crack sexy jokes, I recently found out, most girls don't mind talking about sex and its attributes( Just don't do it in excess) , Act like you are shy in a sexy way, Say lil about your past relationships.Ensure she has a memorable first-date with you, Buy her stuff to take home no matter how small it is, and here comes the trick, Don't call her at all the next day,

FYI , this has worked for me in all Lagos, Abuja,London,France,Las Vegas and Atlanta,

Wooing a girl or seeking a serious relationship when you are financially lacking is like putting yourself through stress and unnecessary stress(LOL)
I advice a man to improve his financial status and career before trying to get too serious with a woman, It might work the other way round but trust me, you don't wanna experience some real humiliation,

Its all about self confidence. Any disagreement here? wink wink wink
Re: How To Impress On First Date by madlady(f): 4:26am On Sep 16, 2010
roymary:

Don't call her at all the next day, 
Any disagreement here? wink wink wink

Yes.
Re: How To Impress On First Date by roymary: 4:36am On Sep 16, 2010
@madlady, Thats the trick and somehow you just confirmed it works, lol, Its all about curiosity, I will explain so much better with time, BTW, why such ID? "madlady",
Re: How To Impress On First Date by madlady(f): 4:44am On Sep 16, 2010
roymary:

@madlady, Thats the trick and somehow you just confirmed it works, lol, Its all about curiosity, I will explain so much better with time, BTW, why such ID? "madlady",

OK grin grin grin curiosity killed the cat .

Explain away undecided
Re: How To Impress On First Date by toaspromo(m): 4:59am On Sep 16, 2010
be yourself dont lie to her and dont hide any truth from her if she loves you she would stay
dont pretend cool
Re: How To Impress On First Date by roymary: 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2010
@madlady, Its a simple process, If i do not call you the next day, I'd love to know how much you have missed me the next time we talk and vice versa. Knowing you are truly wanted will make you and I feel so good, and that way, we know we are both on the right route.
Also, we tend to appreciate one another so much better when we do not get to spend enough time together.(at least for a start)
If i'm all over you, you might be lost in transit, you honestly need some time alone to review if you truly want someone,

Still don't get it, i'd better explain to you in person, Lol
Re: How To Impress On First Date by Opotuniti(m): 2:06am On Sep 17, 2010
roymary:

Oh please!  Stop already!,  Just make sure you are rich, 98% of girls will give you attention!  But you must have the follow-up, Say the right word at the right time, Crack sexy jokes, I recently found out, most girls don't mind talking about sex and its attributes( Just don't do it in excess) , Act like you are shy in a sexy way, Say lil about your past relationships.Ensure she has a memorable first-date with you, Buy her stuff to take home no matter how small it is, and here comes the trick, Don't call her at all the next day,

FYI , this has worked for me in all Lagos, Abuja,London,France,Las Vegas and Atlanta,

Wooing a girl or seeking a serious relationship when you are financially lacking is like putting yourself through stress and unnecessary stress(LOL)
I advice a man to improve his financial status and career before trying to get too serious with a woman, It might work the other way round but trust me, you don't wanna experience some real humiliation,

Its all about self confidence. Any disagreement here? wink wink wink

Hey Roymary, U can say dat again. Though not all ladies will fall for money but kish sure attracts cute sexy gurls!!!, be rest assured u'll hardly find a genuine one. Av been in dat film b4, pretended i had all d though in world (those crazy times of hunting babes) had sex galore not necesarily spending money. Doubt if i spent anything serious. Money shudnt be d focus, Na d works go speak for you!!
D issue of sexy jokes, more imortantly dirty talks especially on phone suprises me, Wow!! Wow!! WOw!! really made a HIT wit dat, why do ladies like sexy talks? mabe because we guys start it. but really, it does help smoothen r/ships (my opinion though).

Another mistake most guys make is pushing up for sex on a 1st date, its really anoying!! If ur Parole good as a guy, u get d yans, flows, u're fun to be wit, u need not request for sex, it beckons on you!! lol lol lol. she tastes it & wanna com bak for more cos its so memorable.

Not necessarily d money, but d personality counts & helps fooster anytin u wanna get frm ur lady!!!!!
Re: How To Impress On First Date by madlady(f): 7:32am On Sep 17, 2010
roymary:

@madlady, Its a simple process, If i do not call you the next day, I'd love to know how much you have missed me the next time we talk and vice versa.

Knowing you are truly wanted will make you and I feel so good, and that way, we know we are both on the right route.

Also, we tend to appreciate one another so much better when we do not get to spend enough time together.(at least for a start)
If i'm all over you, you might be lost in transit, you honestly need some time alone to review if you truly want someone,

Still don't get it, i'd better explain to you in person, Lol

Hmmm, so you think NOT calling the next day would make the female feel what you've said in the bolded above undecided.

Actually I think the opposite would be much more effective, call asap, theirs nothing nicer than arriving home from the 1st date to find a message saying how much he enjoyed the date blah blah blah.
Re: How To Impress On First Date by daduke2k(m): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2010
U both are ryt bt d duo works differently. Many gurls diff treatments. dont u fink so?
Re: How To Impress On First Date by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2010
nawaaa oooo!!!!
Re: How To Impress On First Date by Ultrame(m): 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2010
"@Dr_Cock"

You really need to talk to someone about your "Aggravated-Urge-for-Obscenity" disorder. grin grin
Re: How To Impress On First Date by elrony(m): 1:26pm On Sep 17, 2010
sorry poster but dis ur statement na obsolete condition for naija,
, being my cool,casual and collected self always work for me, i no fit rent helicopter say i wan impress 9ja girl,god forbid,

cool + serious+ humor and cash flavour - mumu = nice impression
Re: How To Impress On First Date by abes(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2010
elrony:

cool + serious+ humor and cash flavour - mumu = nice impression

GBAM! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? / Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students / Ladies Can You Date A Man Who Live In This Type Of Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.