Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

How To Impress On First Date - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Impress On First Date (8077 Views)

Sad! If U See This, You’ll Hate Bodybuilding To Impress Women. Photos & Videos / 6 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Funny & Silly Things Guy Do To Impress You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Impress On First Date by estatemark(m): 5:39am On Sep 18, 2010
Woh, now coming to terms while most eligible ladies finds it difficult to marry even in their late twenties and thirties, As lady it fair for match the qualities you want in your dream and what you have to offer too. ( I am not talking about sex).
Re: How To Impress On First Date by deepthroat(f): 5:41am On Sep 18, 2010
huh?
Re: How To Impress On First Date by DisGuy: 6:11am On Sep 18, 2010
Chei seee as them paint most  Naija girls  shocked shocked [size=18pt]' Money, Top-u cards, Correct Cars,FOOOOD, gift'[/size]
Re: How To Impress On First Date by Metalgong1(m): 6:14am On Sep 18, 2010
The only way to impress a girl on your first date is by being what you are. . . This is because you will be dumped whenever she discovers that you feigned everything. . . .   However, if your goal is to go to bed with her, then any legal method employed can do.
Re: How To Impress On First Date by mimon79(m): 8:45am On Sep 18, 2010
Guy your a sap grin Go check out pro1"s comment i think on how to get and maintain a woman in Naija, thats the only formula you need cool
Re: How To Impress On First Date by gem70: 9:14am On Sep 18, 2010
I wuld advice guys to focus on your career/buisness. Work hard. Try and look good. Join a gym n work out. Develop a good body and a razor sharp. Intellect, If u do all these. U dont have to chase ladies, Dey wil flock around u, I mean quality chicks. Funny enough most naija girls are just after money,money. Money! As 4 me i just dey do my own tin small small
Re: How To Impress On First Date by nelie(m): 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2010
na wa oooo, so boiz way no get car now no fit cruise chick? chaii!!! it's even worse in this Abuja
Re: How To Impress On First Date by sizzlers(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2010
a lot to learn from these grin grin grin
Re: How To Impress On First Date by mrofficial(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2010
All this because of woman? Na wa ooo.
Re: How To Impress On First Date by 2kurupt(m): 2:37am On Sep 19, 2010
i know for certain dat most 9ja gals don't know wat dey truely want in a guy, dats why they keep insisting on mundane things like driving a car, recharge cards, fast food etc without working on improving themselves. Most of them foolishly & stubbornly refuse to be corrected until all the right guys with prospect are no longer available. Plz ladies don't take this personal, its the truth
Re: How To Impress On First Date by ChScott(m): 7:02am On Sep 19, 2010
What a nice write up
Re: How To Impress On First Date by Metalgong1(m): 7:25am On Sep 19, 2010
nelie:

na wa oooo, so boiz way no get car now no fit cruise chick? chaii!!! it's even worse in this Abuja

ROTFLMAO , grin grin
Anyway, no matter where you live, you can still see pretty gals that are willing to date bobos that has no ride.
Re: How To Impress On First Date by Nobody: 4:56am On Sep 20, 2010
It all depends on da gal.
Re: How To Impress On First Date by Ranoscky(m): 7:26am On Sep 20, 2010
Be a Rich guy or average rich, Have a Car or leg-edes-benz, Have a duplex or one room, Live in abroad or in Nigeria, Dress cultural or coperate, Tall or short (by choice)

What matters in all is your 'FIRST IMPRESSION'

Mind u, 'FIRST CUT' is d deepest!!!
Re: How To Impress On First Date by Dreamchaser1(f): 6:56pm On Sep 20, 2010
hmmmmmmmm, i live in ninja, and no guy has ever treated me this way b4. 9ja men are too crude and rude to treat a gurl nicely, too bad, pls in which country can one find guys like this i dont mind migrating lipsrsealed
Re: How To Impress On First Date by oladayo042: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2010
Dream chaser:

hmmmmmmmm, i live in ninja, and no guy has ever treated me this way b4. 9ja men are too crude and rude to treat a gurl nicely, too bad, pls in which country can one find guys like this i dont mind migrating lipsrsealed
Somalia or Pakistan shocked shocked shocked
Re: How To Impress On First Date by pimpc007(m): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2010
Unfortunate! most girls look 4 Paper not potential.
Re: How To Impress On First Date by hilli666(m): 10:34pm On Sep 22, 2010
The number one mistake we all make when going on a date, we try to impress! This I can say is the main reason why many relationships fail in the future. When we try to impress someone, we go out of a way to potray ourselves as something we are not. Then we are forced to keep portraying that image when the date evolves into a relationship, until we forget who we were in the first place. At some point we get tired or playing or acting out that role, maybe due to the fact that we can't afford it any more, or we just don't like what we become. We suddenly return back to our normal selves to suddenly the sudden change will shock our partners, and they can misinterpret it into may things. e.t.c he does not love me any more, he is cheating or worst he is gay! However if you find some one that likes you for who you are, there is no need to impress her, she liked you when you had nothing and your boring joke were funny to her. In this situation the relationship is will blossom into something beautifully and last longer.

Have patience, we have taken this relationship thing to far. Trying to impress, trying to woe her without even knowing if she is worth it. Trust me take my approach any relationship, and you notice the difference in the calibre of women you date. Less stress, STD and drama free. Plus your relationship is based on common ground, now that's truly a match made in heaven.
Re: How To Impress On First Date by idifu(m): 9:20am On Sep 23, 2010
first impression is the best impression
Re: How To Impress On First Date by lovelynat(f): 2:03am On Mar 21, 2011
Re: How To Impress On First Date
« #73 on: September 15, 2010, 05:42 PM »

whats happenin here?

railway association members have derailed the thread

how to impress a babe?
dress well
drive a bad ride
smell well
speak confidently with cool diction

e don finish- even genevieve go gree

tkb7, ur a man after my own heart lol. worked for me in the past and will continue to even in the near future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Would You Prefer? •pics• / (A Little Message) To Those Boys That Disvirgined These Girls / How To Reply A Girl Who Wants You To Lend Her Money [Chat]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.