Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,363 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Married Women Need To Cheat More With Younger And Finer Men - Nigerian Bisexual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women Need To Cheat More With Younger And Finer Men - Nigerian Bisexual (1425 Views)

As a fine boy, I Get Jealous When I See Finer Boys. / Leo Dasilva: 'Women Cheat More Than Men, But They Barely Get Caught' / How Women Cheat More Than Men - Lady Reveals. Do You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women Need To Cheat More With Younger And Finer Men - Nigerian Bisexual by queenblog(f): 6:52am On Apr 18, 2019

Re: Married Women Need To Cheat More With Younger And Finer Men - Nigerian Bisexual by Abfinest007(m): 6:59am On Apr 18, 2019
sense don leave this one pass

1 Like

Re: Married Women Need To Cheat More With Younger And Finer Men - Nigerian Bisexual by chinwezdasilva: 7:10am On Apr 18, 2019
Ndiara Ndiara everywhere
Re: Married Women Need To Cheat More With Younger And Finer Men - Nigerian Bisexual by Fuqman(m): 7:17am On Apr 18, 2019
I hit the gym maybe twice or thrice in a week and I know what I encounter with married women here in Abuja.. Funny.
Re: Married Women Need To Cheat More With Younger And Finer Men - Nigerian Bisexual by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 18, 2019
some women have lost their decorum
#female child dey fear me to Born

1 Like

Re: Married Women Need To Cheat More With Younger And Finer Men - Nigerian Bisexual by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:31am On Apr 18, 2019
except the married woman has money,no young fine guy will come her way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Need To Cheat More With Younger And Finer Men - Nigerian Bisexual by Lisaflex(f): 8:54am On Apr 18, 2019
Isn't it strange that a lot of you do not recognize this format? This is exactly what a lot of married men do to their wives...A man cheats, and the man and everyone else blames the wife for it, saying stuff like she stopped taking care of herself and co... Nigerian bisexual is most likely just turning the table (and not really asking wives to cheat) to make you all realize how ridiculous/painful it is when you give those same excuses for cheating husbands.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Need To Cheat More With Younger And Finer Men - Nigerian Bisexual by kingsmaila(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2019
No reasonable and responsible man will marry this kind of lady. Ladies, beware of what you post on social media as most of them hunts you in the future.
Re: Married Women Need To Cheat More With Younger And Finer Men - Nigerian Bisexual by rex444(m): 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
And if you are a young finer man married, who should your wife go for? Oga you never land for where you dey go
Re: Married Women Need To Cheat More With Younger And Finer Men - Nigerian Bisexual by Biglittlelois(f): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
See how pained guys are above, but when a married man cheats it's very much okay undecided she clearly stated the excuse married men say when they cheat.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Need To Cheat More With Younger And Finer Men - Nigerian Bisexual by Wizywiz(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
Fuqman:
I hit the gym maybe twice or thrice in a week and I know what I encounter with married women here in Abuja.. Funny.
mind sharing the experiences
Re: Married Women Need To Cheat More With Younger And Finer Men - Nigerian Bisexual by anthonyuncle(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
cheating won't give him da zeal to improve on himself. a lot of young girls will still follow him irrespective of his looks or shape
Re: Married Women Need To Cheat More With Younger And Finer Men - Nigerian Bisexual by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
cry undecided undecided God forbid, I'll be a good wife to my husband, I will never see any situation that will make me cheat. Never

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Need To Cheat More With Younger And Finer Men - Nigerian Bisexual by Rosay15(f): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
Werey re oh
Re: Married Women Need To Cheat More With Younger And Finer Men - Nigerian Bisexual by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:
See how pained guys are above, but when a married man cheats it's very much okay undecided she clearly stated the excuse married men say when they cheat.
Smh
Re: Married Women Need To Cheat More With Younger And Finer Men - Nigerian Bisexual by Preshy561(f): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
How adultery is now being painted as cheating and it sounds so cool to the both genders.
Woow!!! Adultery is bad!!!!!! There's everything wrong with it.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Caught Her Boyfriend With Another Chick, Seize Shoes She Bought For Him / What Would You Do Differently If You Were To Address COVID-19 As A Government? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.