Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple (73353 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

Early VVF is better than what adeke?

You should give out your 9 years old kids now
Yea! exactly.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Aboki99(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
princeade86:
My question is that, is underage law not applicable to northerner ni?

Go to uncompleted buildings in Enugu, Aba and Onitcha to find answers to this question.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Printerscanner: 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Early marriage is better than early fornication

Marriage by minors is very very bad, but fornication is worse.
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by TheArabianMan: 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
Guyman02:
Children marrying children, thats how poverty is perpetrated, he is not working, how will he feed her, he is immature how will understand the benefits of education for the children, what morals can he impact on them when himself and his wife are still kids who should be in school
Have he come to seek for alms...oga u need help

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by denjjy(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
Eyes don see many things for here. There was day I came to class and ask of some little girls in Jss 2. I was told by their colleagues that they married during the weekend and they're not coming to school again. imagine girls between the age of 12-14. If these people do not sit down to address the areas where culture and religion is affecting their lives and development, they will remain stagnant forever......

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Tolani0167(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
Islam and northern rubish
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by TANTUMERGO007(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
TheArabianMan:

Shut d Bleep up. Condemn the fornication and who told you 13 year old girl can't give birth. End time pikin
9 years way Muhammed shag kan, bring your 13 years old make I marry now.... Hypocrite
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
Very good lookiing kids/couple, They should still be playing Hide and seek Rather. I am guessing they are from the Religion of pissdophiles

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by funshint(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
See fine babe...Lucky guy!
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by egojiokwu(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
Who will teach this small boy how to insert pen!s?

Omo see enjoyment at young age grin
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by AmazingELixir: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
lipsrsealed

Head slammers..this pipu ehn God forbid.
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by AngelicBeing: 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
sad
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by wizod(m): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
kinzation:
Facebook page with 11k likes and counting for sale
please only serious buyers only whatsapp or call 08128859356 or cAll 08139789569
what is it used for?
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by wizod(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
What will the small boy tell the small girl in the middle of the night? I just want to knw.
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by annayawchee: 7:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
ovoP:
bro my phone won't even raise up to 5k...

Bro if I had people to reach to I wouldn't be here...
sad sha..... U didn't have plan in place before processing the admission ni? For how long will u do this?
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by ovoP(m): 7:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
annayawchee:
sad sha..... U didn't have plan in place before processing the admission ni? For how long will u do this?
Bro.. it just this semester that hooked me... During the break I do hustle to pay my rent, fees and all other school expenses
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Hoodbilonia: 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
Scammer
ovoP:
Goodday nairalanders.

I wanna pls ask for help to pay my fees worth
#37,050.
My exams are to start Wednesday, and I may not be allowed to sit for my exams if I haven't paid before then.

Pls nothing is too small.

Gt-bank

I promise am not a scammer... You can dm me and I'll give you all necessary evidences
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by MissRaine69(f): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
So for you a child giving birth to another child is a sign of progress?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by MissRaine69(f): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
wizod:
What will the small boy tell the small girl in the middle of the night?
I just want to knw.
Is it in.....
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Cas1741: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
What happened to school? Ok, I get it: 17 yr old northern boy marries 15 yr Aisha, none is educated, they have 10 children at 35yrs for him and twenty for her, none of the children will be educated because parents are busy doing menial jobs to feed them. The children become religious fanatics =book haram =national insecurity. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
solihu:
grin grin grin Those with PhD, associate prof, and professors alike in fornicatIon are coming to disagree with you. Let me relax and read their outburst grin
See them cheesy

Hush that pile hole.

PhD in fornication kor.

So in your twisted mind, child marriage is an antidote for fornication?

Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by ovoP(m): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Scammer
dm me for evidences rather than conclude I can even give you my portal password to confirm
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by MissRaine69(f): 7:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
egojiokwu:
Who will teach this small boy how to insert pen!s?

Omo see enjoyment at young age grin
He knows not sure about the wife though, next thing she will die during childbirth.
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Ikeh01(m): 7:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
That's their culture. But,that lady looks more mature than this young man,l hope therefore if she is 15.
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Alaganature(m): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
End time marriage... This kids are too young for early marriage..

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Oyeleye101(m): 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
15yrs

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

Early VVF is better than what adeke?

You should give out your 9 years old kids now

I guess they do nothing for a living and rely on parents.
If them children no be almajiri, no problem
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Gandollar(f): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
fiercehillz:
As far as there is no pedophile involved... No wahala.

But they should always be guided by their parents on how to be a good husband and wife.

However, don't be surprised they may even do way better than some experienced couples.
Do you know the health implications of child brides having babies? Are you also aware of the a trend upnorth where child brides are killing their spouses?

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ikeh01:
That's their culture. But,that lady looks more mature than this young man,l hope therefore if she is 15.

It is due to make up and the traditional wears.
She will look her age if she's in something like a school uniform with low cut.
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by frowland(m): 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

Well said. Both of them fresh grin

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
[quote author=Gandollar post=77796460]Do you know the health implications of child brides having babies? Are you also aware of the a trend upnorth where child brides are killing their spouses? [/quote

If they are to be guided by parents, then that implies they are not matured for marriage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV / How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.