Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple (73361 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by osuofia2(m): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2019
Jman06:
Since incest runs in your family, I'll suggest you go on and fucckk your daughters when the time comes....Amen!
mumu, your daughter must be fukked by pedophiles at tender age say amen, since you supported this act of child marriage
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by bahaushe1: 8:47am On Apr 24, 2019
chucs:
Please save that explanation. Early marriage ultimately leads to VVF,RVS and the rest of them cuz the pelvis is still not developed and thus not roomy to accommodate passage of the fetus. So that explains the reason for the obstructed labour. Pls go back to ur obs and gynea books.

When a woman becomes pregnant at a time her pelvis is not well developed the solution is to offer her either elective or emergency caesarean section. With this there will be no obstructed labour, no prolonged labour, and hence no VVF.

The main reason for the obstruction is delay in seeking medical care. Current management of labour will detect cephalo-pelvic disproportion early enough to allow emergency caeserean section even bofore the labour gets obstructed.

Sound ANC and efficient emergency obstetric services are main preventive strategies for prevention of VVF.

A pregnant woman, irrespective of level of pelvis development, should not be allowed to get obstructed in labour.

You may wish to revise the following topics:

Current management of firts stage of labour,

Management of cephalo-pelvic disproportion,

Indications for emergency caeserean section, and

The role of 3Ds (3 delays) in maternal death.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by bahaushe1: 8:52am On Apr 24, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Why is she in a hurry then?

Ask her and her parents.
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by bahaushe1: 8:59am On Apr 24, 2019
Guyman02:

Early pregnancy and early introduction to sex is part of the causes

No. The cause is PROLONGED OBSTRUCTED LABOUR. ANC and efficient emergency obstetric services can take care of any problem that might arise from inadequate pelvis.

You may however consider CONTRACTED PELVIS or IMMATURED PELVIS as a PREDISPOSING FACTOR.
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by khiaa(f): 9:01am On Apr 24, 2019
Who will provide for them?
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Jman06(m): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2019
osuofia2:

mumu, your daughter must be fukked by pedophiles at tender age say amen, since you supported this act of child marriage
Brainless mofo! Your empty skull couldn't comprehend that I wasn't really supporting the idea but was only concerned about how it affects us politically down south! Ewu
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:07am On Apr 24, 2019
9jaRealist:

The UK and US each have a social safety net (and universal healthcare in the UK)...
Here there is no social security, except you think that carrying a begging bowl by the roadside is one.
I Don hear...do dis guys look like beggars??
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Starks: 10:17am On Apr 24, 2019
dem go still divorce con marry reach 10 times very common over there.
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Trutalker123: 10:44am On Apr 24, 2019
ovoP:
Goodday nairalanders.

I wanna pls ask for help to pay my fees worth
#37,050.
My exams are to start Wednesday, and I may not be allowed to sit for my exams if I haven't paid before then.

Pls nothing is too small.

Gt-bank

I promise am not a scammer... You can dm me and I'll give you all necessary evidences

You don't just come up with a blank request and believe people with genuine intention to help will be moved by such pleas

To move our hands to help, show us the following details:
*name of your school
*what level/class are you in.
*your previous results to show ur full details.

If you want help, don't direct your helpers to DM you. Let us do the direction. We should tell you to DM us. Take note and come out clean if you don't hv any hidden motive
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by lawanbelloa(m): 11:25am On Apr 24, 2019
congratulation
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by 9jaRealist: 3:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
Gforce2019:

I appreciate your good composition of words and coherency....
But look at those two teenagers , do dey fall within the picture you painted with your words?

I said the “prevalence” of child marriages...
Unless you are only going to let rich people marry but stop poor people.
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by 9jaRealist: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
I Don hear...do dis guys look like beggars??

Very few people look like “beggars” until they start begging... grin

Anyway, we are discussing child marriages in general...
Unless you are going to allow only rich people to get married and prohibit poor folks from doing so.
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
Early VVF is better than what adeke?

You should give out your 9 years old kids now
Thank u jare!!
This is child Abuse abi Teenager abuse... Na really wa... What do they know upstairs!!!
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by Mailthaddeus(m): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
d way una carry school matter ee...wats ur definition of education...is it getting a university degree with many unemployed...do dis guys Luk like beggars to u pple...?? dem don marry...even in UK Us pple marry early...we in d south shd luk at tins holistically...some of our parents marry early dan us and were able to build homes...if pple are matured marrying why is divorce high dis days...

If u don't know the definition of education, then we hv no business even chatting, but then, let me remind u that Education is Education, and it has nothing to do with seeking for employment. It's a personal development.. Again, See the reason they are asking them to get married, to u is it justifiable? Our law permits a child to reach d age of consent before getting married so that he can make his own decisions, not the one imposed on him by people who claim they know better.
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
Mailthaddeus:

If u don't know the definition of education, then we hv no business even chatting, but then, let me remind u that Education is Education, and it has nothing to do with seeking for employment. It's a personal development.. Again, See the reason they are asking them to get married, to u is it justifiable? Our law permits a child to reach d age of consent before getting married so that he can make his own decisions, not the one imposed on him by people who claim they know better.
what's d age of consent when our constitution says a woman who Marry's before 18 is regarded as an adult..??
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
9jaRealist:

Very few people look like “beggars” until they start begging... grin

Anyway, we are discussing child marriages in general...
Unless you are going to allow only rich people to get married and prohibit poor folks from doing so.
so u want deny poor guys marriage
Re: Wedding Photo Of The Sokoto Teenage Couple by godofuck231: 6:33am On Jul 09, 2019
thatigboman:
even in Egypt, underage marriage( less than 18 years couples) is forbidden
once the blade is sharp enough to cut the flesh or he's strong enough to wield a sword , he's already a an then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? / How To Know If Your Partner Is Obsessed With You / Nigerians Blast Ghanaians Over Sex Positions On Live TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.