Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. (12334 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by dainformant(m): 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
This yet-to-be identified couple have got themselves trending on social media after their sex picture emerged online and has gone viral for obvious reason.

The picture which was taken by the lady after sex with her partner, got online users talking due to how weak and tired the man looked after the intimate session.

According to online reports, the picture was allegedly shared by the lady online to show her bedroom/sexual prowess after the romp.

See reactions below from various internet users who took to twitter to express their opinion.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/reactions-as-lady-shares-after-sex-picture-with-her-boyfriend.html

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by dainformant(m): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by blackboy(m): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by Sparkle22(m): 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
Double wahala
Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by amaniro: 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
angry I know it's either Ghana South Africa or Kenya. These three countries love sex the most.

shocked

But,

Wait is that not Lefulefu?? grin

7 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by Sparkle22(m): 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
Wahala dey o
Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by SageMK: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dude looks so lifeless.
She drained every bit of life force out of him. sad

Lol. They must have been on it for hours. This is wrong.

Sex shouldn't last more than 5 mins. Anything more is hell. Men do your thing and sleep. If she isn't satisfied, let her grow her own penìs. Pls don't go & kill yourself.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
Dude is "cumpletely" finished!

5 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
amaniro:
angry I know it's either Ghana South Africa or Kenya. These three countries love sex the most.

shocked

But,

no woman can beat me in za oza room cool

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by lilmax(m): 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
let your action speak for you
Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by iTearHerToto: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
You can never see HOEs showing their Hustling Prowess

Run a quick check on their brains and all you will see is food and sex.

Pukes angry

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by Nonstoprain: 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
this is total knock out

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by flokii: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2019
Like 5 pints of blood don commot for the guy body..

Who talk say only mosquitoe dey suck blood grin

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by Olalan(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
No more self respect and dignity.....
BTW how can a man be this tired looking cause of sexual activity.
Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by Michelle55: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
SageMK:
Dude looks so lifeless.
She drained every bit of life force out of him. sad

Lol. They must have been on it for hours. This is wrong.

Sex shouldn't last more than 5 mins. Anything more is hell. Men do your thing and sleep. If she isn't satisfied, let her grow her own penìs. Pls don't go & kill yourself.

undecided 5minutes what? Anyway, you take style pass Indomie time sha... So you are only after your own satisfaction bah?

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by segunjowo(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
H.mmmmm
Michelle55:

undecided 5minutes what? Anyway, you take style pass Indomie time sha... So you are only after your own satisfaction bah?
g
Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by cosymyman: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
Huh!
Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by Jayneek(m): 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
Wonders shall really never end.
Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by RoyalUc(m): 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
Where are we headed for?

And if she is not ashamed posting the photos online, why are covering her up by blurring her...

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by frbona: 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;no woman can beat me in za oza room cool
oga you never jam
Just don't say what you can't prove

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by frbona: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
RoyalUc:
Where are we headed for?

And if she is not ashamed posting the photos online, why are covering her up by blurring her...
shove your morality down your throat.
Peeps like you are doing worse things in private.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by RoyalUc(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2019
frbona:
shove your morality down your throat.
Peeps like you are doing worse things in private.

I'm glad you said in private, because that's what it's supposed to be, PRIVATE!

So, when should we expect your online PUBLIC sex video?

10 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by frbona: 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
RoyalUc:

I'm glad you said in private, because that's what it's supposed to be, PRIVATE!

So, when should we expect your online PUBLIC sex video?
I won't post it here cause my girl is the shy type but a freak in bed.
I won't also castigate anyone who feels he or she is bold enough to show their raunchy photos or videos to the world, its their lives. You have a problem, deal with it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by RoyalUc(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
frbona:
I won't post it here cause my girl is the shy type but a freak in bed.
I won't also castigate anyone who feels he or she is bold enough to show their raunchy photos or videos to the world, its their lives. You have a problem, deal with it

Since you don't know or have morality, why not go ahead and post it whether she is shy or not? Maybe you are not immoral or bold enough!

Do you know why photos and videos are hidden or blurred on public fora?

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by dipseacon: 10:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
This is why aliens don't talk to us.

3 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by Bigcake: 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sweeeeeee

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by EvilMetahuman: 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
RoyalUc:

Since you don't know or have morality, why not go ahead and post it whether she is shy or not? Maybe you are not immoral or bold enough!

Do you know why photos and videos are hidden or blurred on public fora?
mr moral, what exactly are you looking for here?

something raunchy to water your bed tonight is it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by RoyalUc(m): 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
mr moral, what exactly are you looking for here?

something raunchy to water your bed tonight is it?

Mr Immoral, the fact is that I didn't realise where I entered until I was bullied...

Make una no ves, na me find trouble grin

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by EvilMetahuman: 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
RoyalUc:

Mr Immoral, the fact is that I didn't realise where I entered until I was bullied...

Make una no ves, na me find trouble grin
Post clearly states
(Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend.)

Why jump in to comment nonsense after masturbatin like two times to the photos when there are millions of other topics on nairaland to suit your imaginary high moral standard?

na disgusting hypocritical scum like yourself dey go stripper joint go preach

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:00am On Apr 24, 2019
See this useless representation of a man...
Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by Mrkumareze(m): 12:12am On Apr 24, 2019
Yoh

Re: Reactions As Lady Shares After Sex Picture With Her "Weak" Boyfriend. by Burgerlomo: 12:35am On Apr 24, 2019
amaniro:

shocked

But,

U garrit nah him grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Simba And Nala Were Black Americans In Lion King #thelionking(photos) / Advice To The opposite gender / Nigerian Ladies/girls And Their Love For Doctors!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.