Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl (18850 Views)

Jeez!! He Proposed To Her, She Said Yes And He Fainted / I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. / My Girlfriend Wants To Keep Her Virginity Till We Are Married: I'm A Guy, What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by ifunayam(f): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2010
Congrats Dibolic! i must say you are a REAL MAN, i wish you and your best-half (my 9ja sister) a blissful, fruitful and long married life. all your haters must remain down at your feet because that's where they belong. Carry go our in-law, nothing dey happen. Am indeed truly happy for you and wifey.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by dibolic: 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2010
Busy_body:

Something tells me I know this lady and the gentleman, both mainly UK resident too, not too sure though cool cool cool
hey i stay in yaba for like one good year in oyadiran estate. I m not from uk,
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by realborn(m): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2010
@ Poster,

Congrats bruv.
I remember that low hair cut woman at the Ikoyi registry. She too like money. Hope say dem no ova tax yu ooo.lol.
Welcome to the club man.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by jpworld(m): 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2010
@dibolic Finally I will say congratulation, I thought u r one of those Indian con men, that will come to naija pregnant our sister and run away, you know naija people anything white/yellow man they believe so much, but you have prove me wrong. Congratulation once again.

Pls tell your Indian brother's In India, Malaysia and Singapore to stop attacking Nigerians dating Indian girls, When Nigerians hang out with Indian Malaysian citizen they will attack, see you take a naija girl now, the whole Nairaland is celebrating with you.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6011115&l=54f7ec76a3&id=543571222
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 22, 2010
jpworld:

@dibolic Finally I will say congratulation, I thought u r one of those Indian con men, that will come to naija pregnant our sister and run away, you know naija people anything white/yellow man they believe so much, but you have prove me wrong. Congratulation once again.
Pls tell your Indian brother's In India, Malaysia and Singapore to stop attacking Nigerians dating Indian girls, When Nigerians hang out with Indian Malaysian citizen they will attack, see you take a naija girl now, the whole Nairaland is celebrating with you.

Brother, my respect for you has just sky-rocketed. It takes a real man to admit he's made a mistake, and an even bigger man to hold out the hand of true friendship.  Well done, and big RESPECT.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by idifu(m): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2010
congratulations o well hook me up wit one too hehehehe
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by googles: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2010
cry cry cry

i loff terry gee. . . dibolic hook a sister up nah angry
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 6:38am On Sep 24, 2010
Siena:

Brother, my respect for you has just sky-rocketed. It takes a real man to admit he's made a mistake, and an even bigger man to hold out the hand of true friendship.  Well done, and big RESPECT.

cool
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 24, 2010
[size=26pt]I repeat, where is Mobo4444?[/size] grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2010
Mobo is doing my pedicures, HE WILL BE WITH YOU SHORTLY,
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by fyneguy: 1:02am On Sep 26, 2010
Chai marriage come dey hungry me now. Kobojunkie, oya na. . . make we do, post suntin for NL grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 02, 2010
hey dibolic i fink i know your wifes id its [size=8pt]ashia babe[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Osama10(m): 3:19am On Oct 26, 2010
Nice one.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Oladhayor(m): 7:33am On Oct 26, 2010
It shows dat deir re gud guys on Nl
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2010
Just because a man gets marry does not mean HE IS A GOOD MAN, (no offense)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 / guys,get in here if u want to get that pink lip that attract ladies{updated!) / Take A Selfie And Upload Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.