Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,375 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl (18902 Views)

Jeez!! He Proposed To Her, She Said Yes And He Fainted / I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. / My Girlfriend Wants To Keep Her Virginity Till We Are Married: I'm A Guy, What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by jpworld(m): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2010
I told you guys the marriage is done in ikoyi registry, he went and photo-shop some pictures from church congregation and post here, while the original picture show ikoyi registry.

I don't hate the guy in person, I hate the stupidity in him. He is only trying to make us believe everything is real. He should swear, if he claimed @ his age, he doesn't have wife and kids back in his home country.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 20, 2010
jpworld:

I told you guys the marriage is done in ikoyi registry, he went and photo-shop some pictures from church congregation and post here, while the original picture show ikoyi registry.
I don't hate the guy in person, I hate the stupidity in him. He is only trying to make us believe everything is real. He should swear, if he claimed @ his age, he doesn't have wife and kids back in his home country.

You really have issues with this guy, and his wife. Why should he swear anything? Anyone would think you'd met the couple before, and they'd offended you. Gosh, let it drop.

jpworld:

Who will this man use photo-shop deceive? make una check the background of that pictures, clearly photo-shop edition. You can't fool every naija person, yeye Indian people.

That was uncalled for, you're taking this vendetta too far. Your comments make you come across as a racist.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 20, 2010
jpworld:

Hatred and pessimism at its finest. You hate the guy shy, who are you fooling?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by anitabest(f): 10:47am On Sep 20, 2010
lovely, all the best.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by spikedcylinder: 11:03am On Sep 20, 2010
jpworld:

Yo', fine boy. Take:

[img]http://stonewall.nist.gov/CONTENT/wall199c.jpg[/img]

When you are done nacking your head on it, post pictures and lets see. wink smiley
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Yo', fine boy. Take:

[img]http://stonewall.nist.gov/CONTENT/wall199c.jpg[/img]

When you are done nacking your head on it, post pictures and lets see. wink smiley

Now we're talking. wink
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by carmelia(f): 11:14am On Sep 20, 2010
wishing you guys happy married life
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Omolola1(f): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2010
[color=#770077[size=13pt]]@ Poster

CONGRATULATIONS OOOOOO[/size][/color]
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by kemisuga(f): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2010
@ Poster - Congratulations!!! Wish u both Good luck and Success.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Mobsync(m): 11:34am On Sep 20, 2010
Dibolic registered on October 16, 2008, and met a lady on NL in 2006. Did he do that without a username?Well, nothing is impossible.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by dibolic: 12:12pm On Sep 20, 2010
jpworld:

Greetings  jpworld ,  I can see your really love me lot  . GOD bless u for that ,
   yes i have done my register marriage at IKOYI Registry,
   and after one day break  my Traditional marriage at my Father in law house
   and same day   my marriage reception at  ojodu begga ,
   Com executive  Hall,  and i never say  that i had chruch wedding,
   I really love the nick name u gave me  " silly " thanks . well your sister all most screem and start
    shower you with haven choicest blessing,

Regards   
                                                           From your silly  in law
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Guyman02: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2010
CONGRATULATION! AND JUBILATION! CELEBRATION IN OUR NATION!!!!!
Love conquereth all, it doesnt matter where the parties come from nor they meet each other, whether from India, Jamaica, Enugu, Zamfara or Afghanistan if both of you are happy and fulfilled in each other thats the best exprience you can have in life.

My advice is that we are proud of our Nigerian women, pls show her all the love you can (Indian style) as we normally see in Bollywood movies. Sing Indian love sung to her every morning, we Nigerians love it grin grin grin jimmy, jimmy, jimmy - acha, acha, acha a grin grin grin grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by andyanders: 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2010
NA INDIAN MAN BE THIS? NA WAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chic2pimp(m): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2010
andyanders:

Ehn Ehn Nah Ijebu man undecided
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by spikedcylinder: 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2010
Siena:

Now we're talking.  wink
grin grin grin

@ dibolic, your wife is fine jare. I wish you both the very best. Post as many pictures as you want, when you want. It shows you are happy and proud of yourself and your new wife.
Nairaland is free for everyone. Anyone that doesn't like him or his pictures should go and nack their head on that wall I posted.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Freiburger(m): 1:13pm On Sep 20, 2010
andyanders:

Is there anything worg with he being an Indian man?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by hbabe(f): 1:17pm On Sep 20, 2010
Congratulations to the happy couple.
Many happy years ahead and bring forth many cute blasian babies.

To the bride:  I dey feel you, babe.  No mind some yeye people wey dey hia na bad belle dey worry dem. Go on and enjoy your life while they hate on the internet
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by andyanders: 1:54pm On Sep 20, 2010
from the pictures at the registry, why is it that, there was no other indian man or coloured man with the man? no be wayo marriage be this? does it mean that only the man came and got married to the lady? one day, you go see spirit for internet and marry.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by tpiah: 2:04pm On Sep 20, 2010
lol

the wife should reveal her id nah.

or is she one of the troublesome people here.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2010
Are ppl trying to say he married her to get Nigerian green card? shocked shocked
Dude, anybody could have bribed one of them at the embassy with #50 and you're good to go.

So I doubt he married her for that. It might have been love
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by dibolic: 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2010
andyanders:

from the pictures at the registry, why is it that, there was no other indian man or coloured man with the man? no be wayo marriage be this? does it mean that only the man came and got married to the lady? one day, you go see spirit for internet and marry.
well dear nice question i have like  over 500 pic of my marriage i cant post them all or i have to left my work and keep on doing this  so here this ones for you  so u see the spirit of internet cheers
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by dibolic: 3:02pm On Sep 20, 2010
This ones for u tooo
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by tpiah: 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2010
now its getting interesting.

i was wondering if the guy no get relative or countrymen before.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by jaybee3(m): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2010
@OP
Dude, like seriously why do you think you have to convince the doubters?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by wanitas(f): 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2010
May God bless your marriage and give you a friendship that'll last for eternity,
no mind all de bad belle people dem, this just shows that there's something called 'true love', carry go jare
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by denzel2009: 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2010
Congrats man. Dont mind MOBO444 and his clan.

Is she now mrs Dramendra or Amitabh bachshan? cheesy
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by r231(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2010
denzel2009:

Congrats man. Dont mind MOBO444 and his clan.

Is she now mrs Dramendra or Amitabh bachshan? cheesy

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2010
CALLING JPWORLD! MOBO444! WHERE UNA DEY?! Abi you don crawl under your rocks again?!?!

Congrats again dibolic. It looks like it was a lovely wedding cheesy
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Rocktation(f): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2010
Salaam Nemaste.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chiogo(f): 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2010
lol no be only Nigerian green card, yellow card too.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Pennywise(m): 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2010
Dibolic, nice pics. You are a true warrior. And a worthy groom. Your wife in satin looks like a well fed Srilankan grin. You will both make a very happy family.

Keep the pics coming bro.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2010
He shouldn't. Oyinda said it earlier lol. The sadists of NL are probably saving his pictures.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! / Why Do Only Men Feel Dizzy After Sex? / “I Will Never Marry Or Date A Nigerian Woman Again!”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.