Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl (18849 Views)

Jeez!! He Proposed To Her, She Said Yes And He Fainted / I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. / My Girlfriend Wants To Keep Her Virginity Till We Are Married: I'm A Guy, What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Kunbee: 3:04am On Sep 20, 2010
mo gbo
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by mercy307(m): 3:45am On Sep 20, 2010
That's interesting. Congratulations. Remember you still need to take some time to study and adapt to each other. marriage still remains a school you can never graduate from.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by frankcimc(m): 5:02am On Sep 20, 2010
@poster wish you two successful marriage journey.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Ranoscky(m): 5:30am On Sep 20, 2010
NL is now a site wia any1 can just sign in, 'spit out shyt' n leave.
If a whyte gurl (Celebrity) goes Unclad. n later get's married, dey'll call it 'modern day swagger' 
Buh if a Nigeria gurl is in-search of a partner on NL/FB etc n later got married, dey'll call her a 'LovePeddler'

N dis r dsame peeps dat would end up marryin a gurl dat will make dia lyf n dia marraige miserable n unbearable!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 20, 2010
Wow, see as Ranoscky take preach. I hail oooo!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by dibolic: 6:20am On Sep 20, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I've figured from the other thread.
Some people are just so sad. sad

Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 6:23am On Sep 20, 2010
VERY NICE

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by tpiah: 6:38am On Sep 20, 2010
i do think there's something i'm missing here. . . . . . .

why was the smooching photo posted?

btw i'm 85% sure the black dude with the dreads and urkel glasses [in the other photos], is a nler.

anyway, at least they kissed properly. Whew, that's a relief.

there was one scary thread the other time, with some super horrific kissing pictures.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by dibolic: 6:53am On Sep 20, 2010
hum
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by dibolic: 6:55am On Sep 20, 2010
nodding
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by spikedcylinder: 7:03am On Sep 20, 2010
I thought they said it was fake hush hush green card registry wedding? No be aso ebi I dey see so?
Some people will die in misery, walahi. sad
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by tpiah: 7:11am On Sep 20, 2010
lol.

the wife no wan reveal her nl id?

ok!

make we wait for the photo of the pikin with the hindi hair then [50/50 chance]. Abi una no want pikin?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by dibolic: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2010
yes
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by dibolic: 7:20am On Sep 20, 2010
yes i do
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by tpiah: 7:20am On Sep 20, 2010
more plz.

oju t'awon ota grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by oyinda3(f): 7:26am On Sep 20, 2010
dibolic,

congratulations to you. but Nairaland is not the place to post your wedding pics. esp. if you don't want drama. trust me, some people are saving your pics on their hard drives and soon, if you are not careful, you will be d source of their sadistic entertainment.
I think you should follow in your wife's footstep and keep the details of your good news private.
congratulations again.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by spikedcylinder: 7:35am On Sep 20, 2010
oyinda.:

dibolic,

congratulations to you. but Nairaland is not the place to post your wedding pics. esp. if you don't want drama. trust me, some people are saving your pics on their hard drives and soon, if you are not careful, you will be d source of their sadistic entertainment.
I think you should follow in your wife's footstep and keep the details of your good news private.
congratulations again.

Seriously, I don't get it. Why do they do it?The moment they see someone's photo, they immediately right click and save. It's the highest level of sadism I ever saw!
Wow!!!! sad undecided
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by dibolic: 7:50am On Sep 20, 2010
tpiah:

lol.

the wife no wan reveal her nl id?

ok!

make we wait for the photo of the pikin with the hindi hair then [50/50 chance]. Abi una no want pikin?
Happy now

Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chika98: 7:52am On Sep 20, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Seriously, I don't get it. Why do they do it?The moment they see someone's photo, they immediately right click and save. It's the highest level of sadism I ever saw!
Wow!!!! sad undecided

Oh you'd be surprised. The same way a lot of people keep a "record" of your posts
and such. I wonder also why anyone would save photos of a stranger.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by spikedcylinder: 7:55am On Sep 20, 2010
chika98:

Oh you'd be surprised. The same way a lot of people keep a "record" of your posts

A stranger they also happen to 'hate with a passion'. Hey look it's spikey in a yellow dress, she looks like an orang-utan. Laugh with me will you?
Berluddy sadists. undecided
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chika98: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2010
spikedcylinder:

A stranger they also happen to 'hate with a passion'. Hey look it's spikey in a yellow dress, she looks like an orang-utan. Laugh with me will you?
Berluddy sadists. undecided

iDied! grin grin
It is all a crowd mentality isn't it? Many of em here aren't nothing to write home about
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by spikedcylinder: 8:02am On Sep 20, 2010
chika98:

iDied! grin grin
It is all a crowd mentality isn't it? Many of em here aren't nothing to write home about

Tell me about it.
*side eyeing the heck outta them*. Awon oloshi. undecided
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chika98: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Tell me about it.
*side eyeing the heck outta them*. Awon oloshi. undecided

LOL it is what it is. Put your photos when you feel like
anyone who wants to have a look is free to do so. Nothing wrong with that
so long as you remember to log out and do you ala your siggy grin
Whilst they hang around looking to save it. lol Chances are you'll never meet em
and life goes on
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 20, 2010
chika98:

Save my fotos and be visit by ghost in the night
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chika98: 8:14am On Sep 20, 2010
odiaero:

Save my fotos and be visit by ghost in the night

Huh? What are you on about?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 20, 2010
^^Scaring the hell outta those right clicking buffons, if they cant explain why the saved my foto(s), the ghost will slap the mutuary outta them
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chika98: 8:19am On Sep 20, 2010
odiaero:

^^Scaring the hell outta those right clicking buffons, if they cant explain why the saved my foto(s), the ghost will slap the mutuary outta them

A bit weird because for a second I thought you were talking to me.
Well next time don't quote me. Address the masses. Thank You
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2010
I quotted u cos i was refering the " i wonder also why anyone would save  photos of a stranger" thnx anyway
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by ifyalways(f): 9:07am On Sep 20, 2010
@Topic,Congratulations and wishing you the very best of married life.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by jpworld(m): 9:34am On Sep 20, 2010
Who will this man use photo-shop deceive? make una check the background of that pictures, clearly photo-shop edition. You can't fool every naija person, yeye Indian people.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by SALady(f): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2010
aaaahhhh! nice one guys. Happily ever after. Nice one
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by googles: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2010
jpworld:

Who will this man use photo-shop deceive? make una check the background of that pictures, clearly photo-shop edition. You can't fool every naija person, yeye Indian people.

why is it paining you nah ? you ve been tackling the guy since. . . . . you mind?

abi why are you on overdose for another man's headache undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Interesting Things To Discuss With Your Girlfriend / PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25 / guys,get in here if u want to get that pink lip that attract ladies{updated!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.