Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl (18842 Views)

Jeez!! He Proposed To Her, She Said Yes And He Fainted / I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. / My Girlfriend Wants To Keep Her Virginity Till We Are Married: I'm A Guy, What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by dibolic: 11:00am On Sep 18, 2010
slap1:

Dibolic registered on October 16, 2008, and met a lady on NL in 2006. Did he do that without a username?Well, nothing is impossible.
This is my other id man
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by slex(m): 11:14am On Sep 18, 2010
Terry Ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg @*#^#^#^YGCGFGU&ET&YTK^&**@$@%$@@*@&^@T*@T@@RDDF FREE ME

congrats poster
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by eridah2007(m): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2010
Big  Big Big congrat to both of You,suis tres content pour vous. smiley

But,wait o, why is it dat most naija peeps always search for errors or fault from someone?/

Some ar now asking for  the bride users info so that they can comb out all her previous post,and then condemn her .

If you believ,fine

And if you don't ,let it remain there in ur mind. cool
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by IBEXY(m): 1:40pm On Sep 18, 2010
WTF

I have been here for donkey yrs and I still cant convince any ladies!

Seriously WTF
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by MissyB3(f): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2010
Congrats.
Take good care of ma Bini sister. You both look good.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by yme1(f): 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2010
^^^^true!!! babe abeg benin 3 much kiss kiss
see beauty  shocked shocked

@post
lots congrat to you two
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by ollybosieb: 1:57pm On Sep 18, 2010
Congratulations  to both of you. Happy married life.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by xreal: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2010
congrats, she looks EDOish.
Anyway, can't wait to see an 'edo-indi' on NL.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by monkeyleg: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2010
Congrats. Wish you both a fruitful and blessed married life
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by MissyB3(f): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2010
y me:

^^^^true!!! babe abeg benin 3 much kiss kiss
see beauty  shocked shocked

@post
lots congrat to you two
I can't fit to shout. cool
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Macgreat(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2010
I've been on here since 2006, i do not recognize that username at all. .

therefore, I do not believe in this post.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by xreal: 2:12pm On Sep 18, 2010
Macgreat:

I've been on here since 2006, i do not recognize that username at all. .

therefore, I do not believe in this post.
did you say 'recognize' ??
So you 'recognize' al user names on NL.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Rocktation(f): 2:13pm On Sep 18, 2010
^^Hellooo. He just said that this is his other username. Why can't people just trust and accept good news once and for all? And how possible is it for you to have known everyone on NL, even if you had registered since 1666?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Rocktation(f): 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2010
That was for Mac D Great.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by alorax2(f): 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2010
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU GUYS

May Almighty God Bless the Union, In Jesus Name, Amen
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Macgreat(m): 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2010
Rocktation:

^^Hellooo. He just said that this is his other username.

If this is such a great news, why did he has to use a new username to post it.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by crown22: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2010
Congrats
Lets use internet and NL forum in a positive way
You have found true love while some look for True victims
Congrats
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by skybeauty(f): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2010
wow Big congratulations to you guys, u both look sweet
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by GoldCircle: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2010
Congrats Poster!

But do you live in the house of Ginger?? I can see so many hot blooded peeps around you, even the Ginger master!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Vic2k3(m): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2010
@POSTER Happy married life. Even though i am a bit jealous cheesy
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by googles: 2:45pm On Sep 18, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All i see is Terry gee my ganja brother. . . .was he your best man ?  cheesy

Congrats y'all just in case you still have a bachelor in ur fam, even if he is 90 err. . . connect a sister pls. i need NL romance  wink wink
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Redman44(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2010
@Poster

Congrats. A lot of good things happen on forums like Nairaland. I'm really happy for you and your hubby. Take care. Cheers.

www.vibes-extra..com
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Echidime(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2010
Hope you have enough Dick to handle her? Make sure you give her twince oooooooooo you dey hear me sooooooooo,if not we shall take her back from you  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by ndigbo: 2:47pm On Sep 18, 2010
this is very interesting. wonderfull. happy married life to ya
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2010
What his cock have to do with her being married to him? Lawd!

It doesnt matter where they met each other, THEY ARE MARRIED AND LET IT BE!!!!

GOOODNESS!!

GOOGLE,

YOU DO NOT WANT NO OLD AZZ MAN GIRL!!! NOW I GOT THIS PLAY BROTHER HE NAME IS BO JANGLES, YOU FIGURE OUT WHY THAT HIS NAME!!! wink
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by googles: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

bo jangles ? i ll pass wink cheesy
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Vic2k3(m): 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2010
Finking ** i tot googles was engaged? **
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by sassyril(f): 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2010
may ur union b blessed!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2010
ur lost google!!!  hee hee!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Vic2k3(m): 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2010
Queeneve ur laughter is quite infectious i feel like laughing too but i'm dead serious
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by googles: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2010
Vic2k3:

Finking ** i tot googles was engaged? **

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

wat kind of bad belle human being is dis for christ sakes ?

a girl cant get offers and choices abi ?  angry angry

I need more rings to sell jor  cheesy

queeneve:

your lost google!!!  hee hee!

dat boy is on some ganja. . . pay him no mind  wink
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Orikinla(m): 3:11pm On Sep 18, 2010
Congrats.

I attended a wedding today and the groom and bride met on Facebook.

Love is where your heart finds peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

University Of Benin Girl Displays Herself For Money / Interesting Things To Discuss With Your Girlfriend / PLEASE HELP: My Gf's Breasts Is So Sagged & Flat; And She's Just 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.