Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,084 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos (67800 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Where did you read my assumption from Mr?

I don't care if she's richer than Deziani Madueke, that's not my business.

I don drop my comment. PERIOD!!!

I tire o. Comments dropped cannot be undropped.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by kolokolobi(m): 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
Somebody tell me that the 'big boy' is not Sonny Ayere owner of lorem meristem.

Congratulations to you Sonny.

Finally grin
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by patexcool(f): 8:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
this your story get k-leg oo
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by AdemolaA2: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amakavula:
Hopefully how I will meet my Hubby.. grin good luck babe. God bless your marriage.

I’m here . What are you waiting for dear ?
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by goodnewscliff(m): 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
Luxed:
Awwww...me I sha love love! Can’t wait for my happy ending
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by MENTORCH(m): 8:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
She is fine, but she looks like an ex high class runs girl.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Gerrard59(m): 11:10pm On Apr 27, 2019
bitingcool:
So many people with shallow mentality adorn this forum. These two people are not kids and are obviously well established in their own rights

Whether a marriage will last or not is not for anyone to judge.

I think their serx life will be crazzzzzzyyyyyyyyy. You can almost touch the chemistry between them. Day 1 of meeting must have been mad synchronisation. The type that your body tingles with every deliberate and indelibrate skin contact.. I hope it gets better with each passing day Amazing love story.

That's the truth.

Based on the first comment, I researched about the couples and discovered both individuals are well to do. However, the notorious mentally poor people on NL will always type unprintable words whereas these individuals will never get to worry about what they wrote. Trust me, the vast majority are like that, mentally poor and unexposed.

"Suffering and smiling" is their motto.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by AntiMCU: 4:57am On Apr 28, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
The caption doesn't reflect the true state of the story. It should read: "Desperate Lagos Olosho stages Jewelry theft; tricked Ikoyi big boy into marrying her after her 6th marriage crashed."
Op you should've told us she's a frustrated granny na.
grin grin grin
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by TourismMan(m): 7:42am On Apr 28, 2019
Amakavula:
Hopefully how I will meet my Hubby.. grin good luck babe. God bless your marriage.

See this one. How about Chinedu that has been asking you out a long time now? You want to marry a big boy from Ikoyi too abi?
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by dominique(f): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2019
months:

accept u got it wrong.

those are two professional. They are a match.

Besides Igbo women are the least tribalistic wen it comes to marriage. They are married everywhere.

Hmm, I'm seeing a different surname on that article and she was addressed as Mrs. It appears she has been previously married. The man doesn't look like a spring chicken either, probably on his second marriage Wish them all the best
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by KINGreignn: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2019
dominique:

Hmm, I'm seeing a different surname on that article and she was addressed as Mrs. It appears she has been previously married. The man doesn't look like a spring chicken either, probably on his second marriage Wish them all the best

Please dear help unban kingreign and reactivate the thread he opened. He was banned by anti-spam bot.
www.nairaland.com/kingreign
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by dominique(f): 9:11am On Apr 28, 2019
KINGreignn:

Please dear help unban kingreign and reactivate the thread he opened. He was banned by anti-spam bot.
www.nairaland.com/kingrign

Done
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by KINGreignn: 9:27am On Apr 28, 2019
dominique:

Done
Thanks.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by ChiefSweetus: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2019
RemaRema:
ur jewelry is too cheap to cause problems
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by ChiefSweetus: 9:43am On Apr 28, 2019
Hedonini:
This one no be wife material o. The other one no be husband material o. In fact, this no be marriage.

But then this Sonnie Ayere of a shadowy character is probably the most confused man in Lagos. I heard he has a wife lurking somewhere, then got entangled with Ruth Osime and other fake ass 'society ladies' like her, and then now this one. He seems to like them fake. Maybe because he is fake too.

Ikoyi Big Boy my foot.
U sabi..
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2019
Why does this look like a typical Nollyhood movie to me? One of those spoilt brats oppressing their poor maids. You had no proof she stole your stuff yet you got her arrested without a court order. And you planned on keeping her there but changed your mind because of a man... Happy married life anyways.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by virago(f): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
dominique:
I don't understand the story, HML to them sha

I thought I was the only one
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by GrossPrice: 9:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
months:

Besides Igbo women are the least tribalistic wen it comes to marriage. They are married everywhere.

No one can argue with this.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by toprealman: 9:54am On May 05, 2019
JasonScoolari:
With this type of pre-wedding pics, one can predict where the marriage is headed to.

I don't mean to sound negative, but this marriage nor go last like a man suffering from premature ejaculation.

-Your House help is dating the "big boy" chef.

-You wanted your jewellery so bad that you've book an "All-night" appointment with the "big boy" from 7pm to 2am.

-Now, you've recovered both the jewellery and the "big boy"

What a foolish story.

Modify;

Dear PrettyCrystal, No need hiding the picture of her smoking.
FCMB should be responding to their chief babe's comment.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by BABSSSOO(m): 11:28am On May 05, 2019
hehehehehehehehe..... true talk...but you get bad mind sha oo.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by KINGreignn: 1:58pm On May 15, 2019
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by KINGreignn: 1:59pm On May 15, 2019
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by KINGreignn: 5:50pm On May 23, 2019
dominique:

Done

Aunty please help me unban www.nairaland.com/kingreign and unhide his post.
Anti spam bot has done a terrible thing embarassed
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by dominique(f): 5:58pm On May 23, 2019
KINGreignn:

Aunty please help me unban www.nairaland.com/kingreign and unhide his post.
Anti spam bot has done a terrible thing embarassed

Done...again
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by kingreign(m): 6:03pm On May 23, 2019
dominique:

Done...again

Thanks alot for always being there for me. I appreciate your assistance always smiley
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 11:59am On May 26, 2019
A good lawyer knows the law; a clever one takes the judge to lunch.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by jbblues24(m): 12:32am On May 29, 2019
I like your spaces m8
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by KINGreignn: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
dominique:

Done...again

My dear, I have come again with my anti spam bot issue. Please it's getting embarrassing and disturbing. Help me please. cry

www.nairaland.com/kingreign
Thanks in advance.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Lion123: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2022
These guys are now divorced, just as predicted. Turns out the lady was a crazy bitch and mistreated his children badly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.