Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos (67808 Views)

Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Westsida: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
The story was just turninoninown as I Dey read am

1 Like

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Ibkay32(m): 2:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amakavula:
Hopefully how I will met my Hubby.. grin good luck babe. God bless your marriage.

I wish I can also your number but not jewelry this time around
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by STRENGTHesq(m): 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
RemaRema:
ur jewelry is too cheap to cause problems
shocked
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Gforce2019: 2:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
This marriage no go last....
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by MiddleSpot: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2019
The story
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Ibkay32(m): 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
[quote author=Luxed post=77900859]Awwww...me I sha love love! Can’t wait for my happy ending [/quote

not until you're also looking for what did not lose
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2019
jealousy will not choke you
Nofavorss:
Gold digger

I hate that particular farm tool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
jealousy will not choke you
Where is jealousy? Isn’t she a farm tool
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
did you use her to harvest crops? you males are disgusting abeg
Nofavorss:
Where is jealousy? Isn’t she a farm tool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Dearlord(m): 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2019
The 2nd pic the man is like "wonderful!! continue smoking as we are now smoke mate, I will deal with u when we finish taking this photo"
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Wettoid123: 2:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
Nonsense story from this bloogers, just to recover ur jewelry u book an all night meeting for first date,woman of easy virtue she is even a smoker
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by LONGPREEK(m): 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
Saffi:
She is an Olosho but somebody still married her. You guys need to understand that this ‘olosho’ word is like dust to us in this generation, it has no meaning. Everybody is fuckiing, it is nothing new under the sun. Your wife to be is possibly sucking someone’s dickk at the moment, such is life. Get with it, or get lost.
what is this stanking pusszy hoelosho saying na. cant you learn to mind your business. did i call ur name
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
With this type of pre-wedding pics, one can predict where the marriage is headed to.

I don't mean to sound negative, but this marriage nor go last like a man suffering from premature ejaculation.

-Your House help is dating the "big boy" chef.

-You wanted your jewellery so bad that you've book an "All-night" appointment with the "big boy" from 7pm to 2am.

-Now, you've recovered both the jewellery and the "big boy"

What a foolish story.

Modify;

Dear PrettyCrystal, No need hiding the picture of her smoking.
Very very very Stupid cut and join Story. cheesy
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by JasonScoolari: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
gypsey:
Very very very Stupid cut and join Story. cheesy
grin

@Cut and Join Story. grin
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by grandstar(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2019
For some reason, I don't envy this guy.

To me, she looks expensive and snooty. I would be wary marrying her

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Kokaine(m): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amakavula:
Hopefully how I will met my Hubby.. grin good luck babe. God bless your marriage.
Meet me at home. So you are here looking for hubby when junior has not bathed since morning! This is getting out of hand. I wanna divorce
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Mariangeles(f): 2:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, I just see things differently dear.

And as for the "Chef" I will recommend you. cheesy
OK ...if he can pay 500k a month, I'll consider it grin
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Mariangeles(f): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
grandstar:

Exactly!

The man has guts ...
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Young117(m): 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amakavula:
Am here for you, are you ready?
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by JasonScoolari: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2019
Mariangeles:
OK ...if he can pay 500k a month, I'll consider it grin
Look at her mouth. grin
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
Because you can’t afford a girl like this she automatically becomes expensive and snooty. We all hate what we can’t have, it’s called envy.
grandstar:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
did you use her to harvest crops? you males are disgusting abeg
Okay bye Felicia
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by jimcaddy(m): 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2019
And judging by the way they met. And how they took their meeting from one hotel to another, one can conclude that they had sex on the first date for her to be leaving the hotel at 2.30am. Well goodluck to them.. The are birds of the same feather.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by degamemaster(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amakavula:

If only you can say YES to me here and now even though I have not proposed.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Ishilove: 3:16pm On Apr 27, 2019
I don't understand the story. Is she marrying the chef or is the big boy a friend of the chef's employer? Or is the chef an employee of the big boy??

Wo abeg the sun is too hot for this kind of useless confusion. Na she sabi. Mscheeeeeeeew

2 Likes

Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ishilove:
I don't understand the story. Is she marrying the chef or is the big boy a friend of the chef's employer? Or is the chef an employee of the big boy??

Wo abeg the sun is too hot for this kind of useless confusion. Na she sabi. Mscheeeeeeeew

Sun ke?

Habba madame, do you work on Saturdays too. Plizz rest at home na. cheesy
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by Secjohnkerry: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
Hello Good people of Nigeria,

My brother is an experienced hotel front desk personal, he's knowledgeable in the affairs of the front office and vast in the hospitality industry. He needs help to secure a job in Lagos, he's currently based in abuja. Please anyone in Lagos with info on any hospitality job opportunities can reach him on (calls/sms) 07034320541. Thanks and God bless! cool
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by degamemaster(m): 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2019
Amakavula:

If only you can say YES to me here and now even though I have not proposed.

Just Yes now.
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by jojothaiv(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
Tie my Cuban cigar.....
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by bettercreature(m): 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2019
Wettoid123:
Nonsense story from this bloogers, just to recover ur jewelry u book an all night meeting for first date,woman of easy virtue she is even a smoker
Probably a fortunate prostitute or a fortunate runs girl grin grin..The story actually exposed her past
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by wonder233: 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
Stupid story
Re: Lady Set To Marry Ikoyi ‘Big Boy’ Who She Met Over Her Stolen Jewelry. Photos by mechanics(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
The pre-wedding pic of the lady smoking, okay o, good luck to her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Suck Pen*s / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / Things A Guy Should Never Do To Impress A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.