Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Have You Ever Given A Cheater A Second Chance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Given A Cheater A Second Chance? (859 Views)

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Mynd Is A Cheater! / Signs Of Betrayal/how To Spot A Cheater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Given A Cheater A Second Chance? by betabeta: 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2010
If so, how did the relationship turn out?
Re: Have You Ever Given A Cheater A Second Chance? by 1102(m): 5:26pm On Sep 21, 2010
Seriously

In my 20sumtin years of living,

None of my GF has ever cheated on me, (both ex's)

Dont Judge me by my character here, so i cant answer your question~
Re: Have You Ever Given A Cheater A Second Chance? by eclear(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2010
No, and not ever going to. Its bad because it means that you are giving the cheater a second opportunity to cheat on you again and letting yourself get hurt again.
Re: Have You Ever Given A Cheater A Second Chance? by InkedNerd(f): 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2010
I've never been cheated on but I don't think I'd want you back in my life [as a partner] after you've cheated. The three strike rule doesn't exist for me. I don't believe in the whole once a cheater always a cheater thing but I just don't think I can let someone back like that. We can be friends though but nothing more.
Re: Have You Ever Given A Cheater A Second Chance? by betabeta: 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2010
Yes & he cheated again. Another chance after that? No!!
Re: Have You Ever Given A Cheater A Second Chance? by Vic2k3(m): 5:35pm On Sep 21, 2010
I will surely give her a second chance cos "to err is human and to 4give divine"
Re: Have You Ever Given A Cheater A Second Chance? by Omolola1(f): 5:40pm On Sep 21, 2010
no!
Re: Have You Ever Given A Cheater A Second Chance? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 21, 2010
@poster
it all depend on what happened.

- long distance relationship, if she did it and told me about it straight away while feeling sorry for what she did: UNDERSTANDABLE and FORGIVEABLE!

- you caught the biatch cheating and lying through her teeth, playing the field with multiple sugar daddies trying to outsmart you: NO CHANCE OF FORGIVENESS!
Re: Have You Ever Given A Cheater A Second Chance? by 1102(m): 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
it all depend on what happened.

- long distance relationship, if she did it and told me about it straight away while feeling sorry for what she did: UNDERSTANDABLE and FORGIVEABLE!

- you caught the biatch cheating and lying through her teeth, playing the field with multiple sugar daddies trying to outsmart you: NO CHANCE OF FORGIVENESS!

I trust mr.brown jay!!
Re: Have You Ever Given A Cheater A Second Chance? by deepthroat(f): 11:47pm On Sep 21, 2010
on which planet? This one?
Re: Have You Ever Given A Cheater A Second Chance? by 1102(m): 11:59pm On Sep 21, 2010
^^
No the poster meant planet PLUTO
Re: Have You Ever Given A Cheater A Second Chance? by ice234: 12:00am On Sep 22, 2010
2nd chance to cheat again you mean
Re: Have You Ever Given A Cheater A Second Chance? by mamagee3(f): 12:05am On Sep 22, 2010
Some people have but I have never been involved in a relationship.

Hopefully, I would in the future.
Re: Have You Ever Given A Cheater A Second Chance? by 1102(m): 12:11am On Sep 22, 2010
^^
so u mean u have never dated some1 before

indirectly telling me ure a V-Jay airline,

**Rubs hands**Just the way i like it
Re: Have You Ever Given A Cheater A Second Chance? by ice234: 12:35am On Sep 22, 2010
mama-gee:

Some people have but I have never been involved in a relationship.

Hopefully, I would in the future.

u havent been involved, 190 with all ur mouth so she no gree for u shit
Re: Have You Ever Given A Cheater A Second Chance? by mamagee3(f): 1:21am On Sep 24, 2010
ice234:

u havent been involved, 190 with all your mouth so she no gree for u poo
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

For Real There Is No Chick In Nigeria Old Enough To Date That Doesnt Double Date / What Treat Do You Have For Your Lover This Val: ? / How Would You Feel If...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.