Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,970 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English (106156 Views)

Kids Will Learn ABC This Way, If This Generation Is Not Careful / Some Common Silly Mistakes/errors People Make In English Language. / Most Annoying Common Grammatical Errors In English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by olaolabiy: 11:30pm On Sep 30, 2010
xreal:

@ ola olabiy
This is EDUCATIVE, really.
Thanks for that on the exclamation - I don fumble, no be small.

What about these:
1) I misplaced my phone / I lost my phone.
2) I left my pen in the car / I forgot my pen in the car.
3) Head paper / Headed paper.

Thank you.
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by olaolabiy: 11:31pm On Sep 30, 2010
ferdiii:

1.Price sth
2.Ask the price of sth.

I think the first one applies to the shop owner as he tags the prices on his goods.But we misuse it with the second.

For Example: You ask the price of a shirt and Not price the shirt.

Guys, throw more light here.

Good job, bro.
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by olaolabiy: 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2010
Let's examine this:

Tunde never calls; he's a perpetual flasher (which, in communications, means he bleeps).

I don't want to shout 'INCORRECT'. It's correct, but only in Nigeria.

Don't use these words(flash/flasher) in the UK or across the pond.

A flasher is someone who exposes his or her private part(s) indecently. Not restricted to this, though.

The correct word is BLEEP.
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by olaolabiy: 12:25am On Oct 01, 2010
Incorrect: 10th year anniversary.

Correct version: 10th anniversary.

'Anniversary' means a date that is an exact number of years.

Hence, the use of 'year' along with 'anniversary' is more than tautologous.
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 02, 2010
ola olabiy:

Incorrect: There will be a wake-keeping for Tony Curtis.

Correct version: There will be a wake for Tony Curtis.

Good one!

And talking of avoiding tautology , let's do away with adding time when talking about time. I think it's better to say I will see you in an hour and not I'll see you in an hour's time.

I shall sue him instead of I shall sue him to court.

It is better english to say:Don't take it personally and not don't take it personal.
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by olaolabiy: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2010
THE GENESIS.

Let's talk about this 'small' book I wrote.
The turnaround came in the 90's; the mid 90's. The dictionary became my Bible (not anymore). I used to read it like any of James Hardley Chase's masterworks. I did extensive research on English language. I made out about 12 notebooks on grammar, use of English, maxims, figurative expressions, idioms, phrases/clauses, use of phrasal verbs, parts of speech. I had access to the British Council library in Ibadan and many other libraries.
But there was this vendor, yeah, a newspaper vendor, who was 'like' a brother to me. He really helped me. I used to read at least 5 newpapers every day. And, at least 10 magazines every week. I had access to these weekly magazines: TELL, Thenews, TheWeek, HINTS, Hearts, Sweet Heart( Kayode Ajala), Razor, Fame Newswatch, Vintage People, Newsweek(international), TIME(international), The Economist (I am still a subscriber), Complete Football, Business Policy, Masses, Ovation,  and many others. At a very young age, I became well-informed. I began to write publishable articles. I had my articles published in many newspapers: Frontline News (Rueben Famuyibo's paper), Third Eye (Akanni Aluko), The Nigerian Tribune. I also had letters published in Daily Sketch and TELL magazine. Some of the sharpest minds in journalism in Nigeria became my heroes. Mentors, if you like. Dele Momodu (Pendulum), Dare Babarinsa, Nosa Egiebor, Kunle Babajide, FAJ, Mayor Akinpelu, Kunle Ajibade, Bayo Adenuga, MEE, Dapo Olorunyomi, Femi Kusa, Lade Bonuola (Ladbone), Bayo Animashaun, Mumuni Alao, Sunny Obasu-Ojeagbese, Kunle Bakare, Toni Kan, Kayode Ajala, Dele Omotunde, and many others. Politics became my passion. I became completely enthused with the English language. I could debate an array of subjects. I felt comfortable with debates about the economy, politics, culture, science, music, technology, world affairs, sports, celebrity issues, Nigeria, history and many other areas of human endeavours. I became well-versed in a dazzling array of topics.
And, I became even more enriched in English language.
Then, one day, I had a brainwave. I decided to to do something with my notebooks. A compilation it was but an outcome of extensive personal research, as well. Then an obstacle: no money. No backers. I discussed my idea with a girl who was working in a business centre. She promised to get it typed at a very cheap rate. I gave her some of the materials from my notebooks. Immediately she started, I realized it was going to be too much and that I would not be able to afford it. I got it reduced, and reduced. Until it became a very 'small' book. I went to a lithographer and became friends with him. He had it on plates for me at a very cheap rate, again. Then, I went to buy yellow cardboard (for its brightness), had it into 'cut 7' and I rushed to a printer immediately. I told him he was my brother. He was also impressed because I was really young. He didn't expect anyone at that age from 'that' background to be that aware. Again, I had it printed at a very cheap rate. He used just 2 colours. But, hey, I had it published, eventually. That was when my family got to know about it.

Then, the big question. how to get get the book sold. I sold the books through English language teachers in secondary schools and newspaper vendors in Ibadan. I was very happy. I also made a handsome profit. That was when I realized that publishing could be very lucrative.

Ola, why are you talking about this?

The main reason for this story is the  need for an analysis. To let you know why English is a living language. It is not static. It is very dynamic.
There are some words/phrases/expressions that I examined in my 'small' book that are no longer 'INCORRECT'. 10 years ago, they were all incorrect. but, after many editions of Oxford Advanced Learner's dictionary, they are now CORRECT. that shows you how alive English is and why you need to keep abreast of these changes. I am now a bit relaxed, footloose and fancy-free about the language, though. These days, it is economics/finance and politics. And money (abi now grin). Sincerely, I don't care a hoot about the language nor its usage.

The said words/expressions are listed below.

Singlehandedly: It used to be incorrect. It used to be 'singlehanded' alone. I mean as an adjective as well as the adverbial form.

At all cost: This used to be incorrect as well. The correct version used to be 'at all costs'. You can use both now.

Awolowo, Azikwe and the likes.: Very correct. It used to be 'Awolowo, Azikwe and the like/ilk . Both are now correct.

Moot: This was not examined in my book (happy me? grin grin). But I wanted to but for space. A word I really love. This used to be an adjective ONLY. It is now a VERB as well.

So, my people, try to stay informed.

And, I can assure you that very soon, very very soon (yeah, I know 'soon' is relative), words like 'opportune', 'awash', 'immune' and 'averse' will be used as verbs. Writers are making many mistakes in these areas. And, I'm sure they will be 'accepted'.
May be in the next edition of Oxford dico. You will be surprised and I will be happy to say 'I told you so' grin. Just watch out!

Thanks and what do you think?

1 Like

Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2010
ola olabiy:

THE GENESIS.

The turnaround came in the 90's; the mid 90's. The dictionary became my Bible (not anymore). I used to read it like any of James Hardley Chase's masterworks. I did extensive research on English language. I made out about 12 notebooks on grammar, use of English, maxims, figurative expressions, idioms, phrases/clauses, use of phrasal verbs, parts of speech. I had access to the British Council library in Ibadan and many other libraries.
But there was this vendor, yeah, a newspaper vendor, who was 'like' a brother to me. He really helped me. I used to read at least 5 newpapers every day. And, at least 10 magazines every week. I had access to these weekly magazines: TELL, Thenews, TheWeek, HINTS, Hearts, Sweet Heart( Kayode Ajala), Razor, Fame Newswatch, Vintage People, Newsweek(international), TIME(international), The Economist (I am still a subscriber), Complete Football, Business Policy, Masses, Ovation, and many others. At a very young age, I became well-informed. I began to write publishable articles. I had my articles published in many newspapers: Frontline News (Rueben Famuyibo's paper), Third Eye (Akanni Aluko), The Nigerian Tribune. I also had letters published in Daily Sketch and TELL magazine. Some of the sharpest minds in journalism in Nigeria became my heroes. Mentors, if you like. Dele Momodu (Pendulum), Dare Babarinsa, Nosa Egiebor, Kunle Babajide, FAJ, Mayor Akinpelu, Kunle Ajibade, Bayo Adenuga, MEE, Dapo Olorunyomi, Femi Kusa, Lade Bonuola (Ladbone), Bayo Animashaun, Mumuni Alao, Sunny Obasu-Ojeagbese, Kunle Bakare, Toni Kan, Kayode Ajala, Dele Omotunde, and many others. Politics became my passion. I became completely enthused with the English language. I could debate an array of subjects. I felt comfortable with debates about the economy, politics, culture, science, music, technology, world affairs, sports, celebrity issues, Nigeria, history and many other areas of human endeavours. I became well-versed in a dazzling array of topics.
Then, one day, I had a brainwave. I decided to to do something with my notebooks. A compilation it was but an outcome of extensive personal research, as well. Then an obstacle: no money. No backers. I discussed my idea with a girl who was working in a business centre. She promised to get it typed at a very cheap rate. I gave her some of the materials from my notebooks. Immediately she started, I realized it was going to be too much and that I would not be able to afford it. I got it reduced, and reduced. Until it became a very 'small' book. I went to a lithographer and became friends with him. He had it on plates for me at a very cheap rate, again. Then, I went to buy yellow cardboard (for its brightness), had it into 'cut 7' and I rushed to a printer immediately. I told him he was my brother. He was also impressed because I was really young. He didn't expect anyone at that age from 'that' background to be that aware. Again, I had it printed at a very cheap rate. He used just 2 colours. But, hey, I had it published, eventually. That was when my family got to know about it.

Then, the big question. how to get get the book sold. I sold the books through English language teachers in secondary schools and newspaper vendors in Ibadan. I was very happy. I also made a handsome profit. That was when I realized that publishing could be very lucrative.

The main reason for this story is the need for an analysis. To let you know why English is a living language. It is not static. It is very dynamic.
There are some words/phrases/expressions that I examined in my 'small' book that are no longer 'INCORRECT'. 10 years ago, they were all incorrect. but, after many editions of Oxford Advanced Learner's dictionary, they are now CORRECT. that shows you how alive English is and why you need to keep abreast of these changes. I am now a bit relaxed, footloose and fancy-free about the language, though. These days, it is economics/finance and politics. And money (abi now grin). Sincerely, I don't care a hoot about the language nor its usage.

The said words/expressions are listed below.

Singlehandedly: It used to be incorrect. It used to be 'singlehanded' alone. I mean as an adjective as well as the adverbial form.

At all cost: This used to be incorrect as well. The correct version used to be 'at all costs'. You can use both now.

Awolowo, Azikwe and the likes.: Very correct. It used to be 'Awolowo, Azikwe and the like/ilk . Both are now correct.

Moot: This was not examined in my book (happy me? grin grin). But I wanted to but for space. A word I really love. This used to be an adjective ONLY. It is now a VERB as well.

So, my people, try to stay informed.

And, I can assure you that very soon, very very soon (yeah, I know 'soon' is relative), words like 'opportune', 'awash', 'immune' and 'averse' will be used as verbs. Writers are making many mistakes in these areas. And, I'm sure they will be 'accepted'.
May be in the next edition of Oxford dico. You will be surprised and I will be happy to say 'I told you so' grin. Just watch out!

Thanks and what do you think?

Good. I just learnt Upliftment is okay now.Used to be uplifting or uplift.English Language is a dynamic Langauge and so be the users. Try to stay in the know all times, so that you don't make a mess of yourself.
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2010
Let us participate in the writing with Oxford so that some Nigerian English could get in and help some folks pass WAEC and NECO exams.
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2010
But there was this vendor, yeah, a newspaper vendor, who was 'like' a brother to me. He really helped me. I used to read at least 5 newpapers every day. And, at least 10 magazines every week. I had access to these weekly magazines: TELL, Thenews, TheWeek, HINTS, Hearts, Sweet Heart( Kayode Ajala), Razor, Fame Newswatch, Vintage People, Newsweek(international), TIME(international), The Economist (I am still a subscriber), Complete Football, Business Policy, Masses, Ovation, and many others. At a very young age, I became well-informed. I began to write publishable articles. I had my articles published in many newspapers: Frontline News (Rueben Famuyibo's paper), Third Eye (Akanni Aluko), The Nigerian Tribune. I also had letters published in Daily Sketch and TELL magazine. Some of the sharpest minds in journalism in Nigeria became my heroes. Mentors, if you like. Dele Momodu (Pendulum), Dare Babarinsa, Nosa Egiebor, Kunle Babajide, FAJ, Mayor Akinpelu, Kunle Ajibade, Bayo Adenuga, MEE, Dapo Olorunyomi, Femi Kusa, Lade Bonuola (Ladbone), Bayo Animashaun, Mumuni Alao, Sunny Obasu-Ojeagbese, Kunle Bakare, Toni Kan, Kayode Ajala, Dele Omotunde, and many others. Politics became my passion. I became completely enthused with the English language. I could debate an array of subjects. I felt comfortable with debates about the economy, politics, culture, science, music, technology, world affairs, sports, celebrity issues, Nigeria, history and many other areas of human endeavours. I became well-versed in a dazzling array of topics.

This is very interesting. We have many things in common, especially love for newspapers at early age. I remember my Junior secondary school days, 1995-1998, when I used to run away from school to go and read newspapers at the vendors stand, and I was caugtht one day. That evoked my interest in politics and improved my English, but the main difference between us is that, unlike you, I'm not patient or organized enough to mind the use of words in those papers. I was more interested in the items in the papers than the grammar, until recently when I began to pay attention to the use of words too. But I'm still too lazy to make any notes on English grammar.

Most of the guys you mentioned up there were also known to me then, but I was too young to have deep grip of their essays then.
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by olaolabiy: 11:54pm On Oct 05, 2010
ferdiii:

Let us participate in the writing with Oxford so that some Nigerian English could get in and help some folks pass WAEC and NECO exams.

Aaaaaahhhhhhh.
Those eggheads are more than capable, ferdiii. They are aware of those words. They are just not ready to acknowledge them. Ameriacans are really keeping them on their toes.
This has led to the inclusion of words like 'GUY' in the English (Oxford) dictionary.
Brits are also using 'vacation' these days instead of 'holiday'.
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by olaolabiy: 11:56pm On Oct 05, 2010
Jarus:

This is very interesting. We have many things in common, especially love for newspapers at early age. I remember my Junior secondary school days, 1995-1998, when I used to run away from school to go and read newspapers at the vendors stand, and I was caugtht one day. That evoked my interest in politics and improved my English, but the main difference between us is that, unlike you, I'm not patient or organized enough to mind the use of words in those papers. I was more interested in the items in the papers than the grammar, until recently when I began to pay attention to the use of words too. But I'm still too lazy to make any notes on English grammar.

Most of the guys you mentioned up there were also known to me then, but I was too young to have deep grip of their essays then.

I was just too curious, Jarus.
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by olaolabiy: 12:05am On Oct 06, 2010
My people, a surprise again!

Go to the Politics section now! People are busy using this word 'INSULTIVE'.

Please note, this is unEnglish! I am not being funny. And, I am not an authority (did I study English?) on this subject, per se.

I am just trying to help.

The correct word is 'INSULTING'.
Check your dictionary.
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by olaolabiy: 12:09am On Oct 06, 2010
And this one!

'CALCULATIVE'.

Yeah! Strange, yeah?

It is not a word, at all.

The correct word is 'CALCULATING'.
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by olaolabiy: 12:13am On Oct 06, 2010
Yeah! Again!

This is not a word, as well: 'DEVASTATIVE'.

Suprised?

The correct version is 'DEVASTATING'.
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by olaolabiy: 12:26am On Oct 06, 2010
Common errors and mistakes.

I am
Am
. This is very common these days.

Choose
Chose
(present tense o angry).

Each other
One another

Privilege
Priviledge

Borrow
Lend

For what?
What for?

Haba, please help yourself! angry

1 Like

Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 06, 2010
ola olabiy:

THE GENESIS.

But there was this vendor, yeah, a newspaper vendor, who was 'like' a brother to me. He really helped me. I used to read at least 5 newpapers every day. And, at least 10 magazines every week. I had access to these weekly magazines: TELL, Thenews, TheWeek, HINTS, Hearts, Sweet Heart( Kayode Ajala), Razor, Fame Newswatch, Vintage People, Newsweek(international), TIME(international), The Economist (I am still a subscriber), Complete Football, Business Policy, Masses, Ovation,  and many others. At a very young age, I became well-informed. I began to write publishable articles. I had my articles published in many newspapers: Frontline News (Rueben Famuyibo's paper), Third Eye (Akanni Aluko), The Nigerian Tribune. I also had letters published in Daily Sketch and TELL magazine. Some of the sharpest minds in journalism in Nigeria became my heroes. Mentors, if you like. Dele Momodu (Pendulum), Dare Babarinsa, Nosa Egiebor, Kunle Babajide, FAJ, Mayor Akinpelu, Kunle Ajibade, Bayo Adenuga, MEE, Dapo Olorunyomi, Femi Kusa, Lade Bonuola (Ladbone), Bayo Animashaun, Mumuni Alao, Sunny Obasu-Ojeagbese, Kunle Bakare, Toni Kan, Kayode Ajala, Dele Omotunde, and many others. Politics became my passion. I became completely enthused with the English language. I could debate an array of subjects. I felt comfortable with debates about the economy, politics, culture, science, music, technology, world affairs, sports, celebrity issues, Nigeria, history and many other areas of human endeavours. I became well-versed in a dazzling array of topics.

We have papers and magazines in common. I read papers too as a kid but only on weekends. I remember my saddest weekend mornings where those my dad refused to buy any papers. He mostly bought because of me at a point. . . i used to go pick my choice and everyone would have to read it. It was always punch and vanguard, maybe Guardian sometimes.

A lot of the folks you mention up there were mostly opinion writers . . . fantastic guys!
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by olaolabiy: 12:34am On Oct 06, 2010
The two girls are at loggerhead over Ola shocked shocked .  I wish.

Correct version: The two girls are at loggerheads over Ola.

*always plural*.

The word is of North American origin.
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by olaolabiy: 12:37am On Oct 06, 2010
davidylan:

We have papers and magazines in common. I read papers too as a kid but only on weekends. I remember my saddest weekend mornings where those my dad refused to buy any papers. He mostly bought because of me at a point. . . i used to go pick my choice and everyone would have to read it. It was always punch and vanguard, maybe Guardian sometimes.

A lot of the folks you mention up there were mostly opinion writers . . . fantastic guys!

You're right, David. Fantastic guys!
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by olaolabiy: 12:53am On Oct 06, 2010
It's a way .

It's way.

Incorrect: It's a way past its sell-by date.

Correct: It's way past its sell-by date.

'Way' here is actually an adverb!

Strange?
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by AjanleKoko: 7:00am On Oct 06, 2010
A refreshing read, I have to say. Thumbs up, ola olabiy.
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by olaolabiy: 8:09am On Oct 06, 2010
Thanks bro.

Your signature, sha. Don't be world-weary oo.

Many want to to be in your position.
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 06, 2010
Good job, Ola.

I remember an incident that happened few weeks ago in my office here. I asked the lady that works with me to prepare a latter, and, while editing it, I saw her spell 'Refridgerator' as 'Refrigerator'. I was raking at her for that error, but she told me it was prompted by the system(word document). I told her the system was wrong, or at best, mixing American and British English etc. I was so sure that it was spelt 'refridgerator'.

I just decided to search for the correct spelling on answers.com and I found out that it was 'Refrigerator', not 'Refridgerator' as I had always spelt it all my life. Refridgerator is neither American nor British, it is completely wrong.

I had to apologise to the lady. We learn every day.
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by olaolabiy: 8:34am On Oct 06, 2010
Yeah, Jarus. Same here.
I am still a learner, as well. Not an island at all.

But you are all fantastic. One can ony admire you all (all the big boys in here),
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by slap1(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2010
davidylan:

My day is not complete without reading. For Newswatch magazine I love reading Dan Agbese, Niyi Osundare, Mike Akpan, Ray Ekpu, Soji Akinrinade (now where is this guy? ), etc. I also read Dare Babarinsa, Dele Omotunde's Opilogue (creativity extraordinaire), Steve Nwosu, Simon Kolawole, Azu Ishiekwe, Louis Odion, etc.
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by slap1(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2010
@Ola, please will you bear the burden of correcting the errors in any of my posts henceforth, including this one? Thanks.
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by olaolabiy: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2010
^^
Haba, slap1. I am sorry. I have just realized I shouldn't have examined your post that way. I am really sorry.

I learn from you as well, slap1. Even a tall man will need a ladder someday.

You are a fantastic writer and I am not kidding you here.
Abeg, forgive me. Sorry bro. I meant well.
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by olaolabiy: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2010
slap1:

My day is not complete without reading. For Newswatch magazine I lover reading Dan Agbese, Niyi Osundare, Mike Akpan, Ray Ekpu, Soji Akinrinade (now where is this guy? ), etc. I also read Dare Babarinsa, Dele Omotunde's Opilogue (creativity extraordinaire), Steve Nwosu, Simon Kolawole, Azu Ishiekwe, Louis Odion, etc.
Thanks for those names, slap1. What about Mike Awoyinfa, Duro Onabule and those guys (reporters) at TELL, TheNews, etc.

Opilogue (TELL), yah man. Brilliant guys.
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by olaolabiy: 11:12am On Oct 06, 2010
These are common , too.

It's
Is
(especially among teenagers). Just like 'am'.

Discreet
Discrete

Fare
Fair.
.    I will examine this later.
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by olaolabiy: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2010
I WILL NEVER EXAMINE NAIRALANDERS' POSTS AGAIN. NEVER!

It seems rude.
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2010
ola olabiy:

Common errors and mistakes.

I am
Am
. This is very common these days.

Choose
Chose
(present tense o angry).

Each other
One another

Privilege
Priviledge

Borrow
Lend

For what?
What for?

Haba, please help yourself! angry

"Each other" is used when referring to two people and "One another" when referring to more than two people
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by slap1(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2010
ola olabiy:

Thanks for those names, slap1. What about Mike Awoyinfa, Duro Onabule and those guys (reporters) at TELL, TheNews, etc.

Opilogue (TELL), yah man. Brilliant guys.
Yeah, the etc is in their respect, including Dele Giwa. Great people.
Re: ABC Of Common Errors And Mistakes In English by slap1(m): 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2010
ola olabiy:

I WILL NEVER EXAMINE NAIRALANDERS' POSTS AGAIN. NEVER!

It seems rude.
But is ACTUALLY NOT. However if you won't correct my errors in other threads, do so in this thread. I, Slap1 Nwaigwe, will be visiting this thread 'recklessly'. I'd even give you 'assignments' when (if?) need be. You're priceless, oh yeah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply)

FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment / LAUTECH Student's Leaked Sex Video: Story Behind The Sex Tape, The Girl Reacts / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.