Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,664 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach (14572 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2010
Moyola:

. . . .  angry tongue

grin
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Moyola(f): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2010
my belle sister. . . .lets have a belly fight

winner gets a box of chocolate  

LOL! Big Belly Competishun nko?!
hu evaz got d biggest n shapeless 1, winz! iyen nko? cheesy
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by googles: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2010
Moyola:

LOL! Big Belly Competishun nko?!
hu evaz got d biggest n shapeless 1, winz! iyen nko? cheesy

oya it is on. . . kai i will floor you today

i will use my tummy to slap your face cheesy
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Moyola(f): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2010
REALITY101:

grin

wotz d cause of yur lafta? angry tongue
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Moyola(f): 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2010
googles:

oya it is on. . . kai i will floor you today

i will use my tummy to slap your face cheesy

grin . . .iwo ke! wud elbow yu wiv ma belle!
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2010
Moyola:

wotz d cause of yur lafta? angry tongue

I just imagined how BIG you Belle is then I grin grin and now googles is killing you with her own very BIG belle, so face the fight while I laff out louder. grin grin grin grin
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by googles: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2010
Moyola:

grin . . .iwo ke! wud elbow yu wiv ma belle!

***wraps my big belly around the whole of moyola***

yay !!! am winning  cool cool

give it up for the belly-weight champion googulata  cool cool cheesy
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Moyola(f): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2010
REALITY101:

I just imagined how BIG you Belle is then I grin grin and now googles is killing you with her own very BIG belle, so face the fight while I laff out louder. grin grin grin grin

O L O D O! tongue
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2010
googles:

yay !!! am winning  cool cool

give it up for the belly-weight champion googulata  cool cool cheesy

You will not kill me with laffta  grin
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2010
Moyola:

O L O D O! tongue

Translate please grin
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Moyola(f): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2010
googles:

yay !!! am winning  cool cool

give it up for the belly-weight champion googulata  cool cool cheesy

Ojoro buruku!! cheesy
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Moyola(f): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2010
REALITY101:

Translate please grin

Dopey! tongue
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Omolola1(f): 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2010
Give it up for the referee, *referee walks in* where are the belly contestants?
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Tosinville(m): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2010
Vitool,

Well its so unfortunate u cant even come up with a coherent answer for my question and like i said earlier i dislike novice like u arguing with me, all u can say igbo babe are the best which is 100% Foul.

To recognize an igbo girl from afar is very simple with tribal marks close to eyes, hairy cleavage and chin, their accent up mix up with english is a thumbs down, too obsessed with money who knows how to drain their men's pocket dry and majority of them are dependent when they get married they prefer to stay in house for their men to always bring food to the table, bunch of them in brothels who prefer to work as wh0re for fast cash than to wait till month end. Extremely lazy igbo girls whom the rest of naija girls look now to always ask their boyfriend for money.
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by googles: 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2010
***doing the yoko victory dance***

Googles the world belly weight champ

fight 50

kill 40

murdered 5

incapacitated 5

Give it up for Ms Googles "the killer belly"  cheesy
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by hackney(m): 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2010
That big belle wey u dey c 4 naija girls na because of their diet ; garri and akpu and the rest of them.
Before that one don digest e go don stretch the stomach linings\muscles.
No be joke oo! ! ! !

Na y to slim belle with that diet go dey hard them.
get this top babe for V.I wey dey jog reach lekki sef every morning; do sit ups like mad come still swallow so: whosai! !

On the other hand, all oyibo food na chew-chew so no stretching unless you dey fat (burger)
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Moyola(f): 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2010
Omolola1:

Give it up for the referee, *referee walks in* where are the belly contestants?

Yu ain referee! strike yur pose! is yur belly up 4rrit? tongue

googles:

fight 50

kill 40

murdered 5

incapacitated 5

Enu! Onikun gbongbola! cheesy
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by queeneve: 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2010
(swinging on GOOGLE'S BELLY) It comforty! grin
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by 1102(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2010
googles:

fight 50

kill 40

murdered 5

incapacitated 5

ROTFLMFAO-HEHEHE-HOHOHOHO-LMFAO-LOL- grin grin grin Kill and murder nor be same thing dem be
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Tosinville(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2010
As for the Big Tummy, thats no big deal, it happens across the world not for only african girls even black america thic/phat/obese ladies are the worst so hold the fuk up, poster.
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Tosinville(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2010
Poster,

QueenEve is one of the example of american ladies with large tummy, her stomach looks like 7months old pregnancy without nothing in it but fat.
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by googles: 11:12pm On Sep 26, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin

my tummy is so huge i need no bed i just lie on it and cover my behind to sleep  cheesy
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by debosky(m): 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

my tummy is so huge i need no bed i just lie on it and cover my behind to sleep  cheesy

cool cool cool

That's why i love your belly. grin
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by 1102(m): 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2010
Tosinville:

Poster,

QueenEve is one of the example of american ladies with large tummy, her stomach looks like 7months old pregnancy without nothing in it but fat.

WORD grin grin
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by googles: 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2010
debosky:

cool cool cool

That's why i love your belly.  grin

my belly rocks  grin grin

lets smoke some ganja. . .dont worry you can chill on my tummy bed  cheesy
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 27, 2010
googles:

my belly rocks  grin grin

lets smoke some ganja. . .dont worry you can chill on my tummy bed  cheesy

pass me the ganja,
190, oya bring the Rizzla make i roll am
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by 1102(m): 12:50am On Sep 27, 2010
^^
hehehehe, what ever pills ure taking is not making u think type clearly
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 27, 2010
why u dey take style abuse me, this boy? grin
if u nor get rizzla for house, go buy from aboki na,
no time o
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by 1102(m): 12:57am On Sep 27, 2010
^^
grin grin grin bobo leave me alone, sleep dey cash me!
tomorrow man~ grin grin
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 27, 2010
no wahala,
smoke alone, high alone
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by 1102(m): 1:04am On Sep 27, 2010
^^
No shakin man, alone alone, boboyekini (High 5)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Photos Of Kenya Big Booty Girls That Makes Money With Her Big Ass ( Photos) / Boobs & Ass Alert : You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old / This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.