Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach (14574 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by American25: 3:10am On Sep 27, 2010
<There are so many things you cant do with a woman with big stomach, it is that bad, there is too much work their man has to do and thats if they are lucky to have a man.>

The same rule applies to men with stomaches. You do see Nija men having beer bellies. Unfortunately, the same rule does not apply for in America. Men are allowed to have bellies and women are not.
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by InkedNerd(f): 3:12am On Sep 27, 2010
American25:

<There are so many things you cant do with a woman with big stomach, it is that bad, there is too much work their man has to do and thats if they are lucky to have a man.>

The same rule applies to men with stomaches. You do see Nija men having beer bellies. Unfortunately, the same rule does not apply for in America. Men are allowed to have bellies and women are not.

tongue
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by queeneve: 3:36am On Sep 27, 2010
Toshin,

You just mad cos my cllitoris bigger than your PENNIS, you snotty nosed bish,
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Tosinville(m): 3:50am On Sep 27, 2010
Lmao! B*tch azz.
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 3:55am On Sep 27, 2010
queeneve:

Toshin,

You just mad cos my cllitoris bigger than your manliness, you snotty nosed bish,

Blood of Cow shocked
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by queeneve: 4:54am On Sep 27, 2010
I am the BOSS btch,

Get it right BIShy boy,
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by chuckorse(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2010
Don\'t u know most naija gurlz love awuf? Their eatin habit is very bad, n dey dislike exercises. Don\'t u no their nu logo name? (Hw many months)
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Tosinville(m): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2010
QueenEve,

I wish u can try me just for once lemme make your bed rock beta than ur man by hangin ur legs to ma shoulders nd giving it to u behind boom! boom!! boom!!! but hope u wash dat durty cllitoris properly?lol
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Mobinga: 10:36am On Sep 27, 2010
Holy Macaroni!! Whats a clitoris?
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by 1102(m): 11:38am On Sep 27, 2010
Mobinga:

Holy Macaroni!! Whats a focal place?
grin grin grin
REALITY101:

Blood of Cow shocked
grin grin grin grin
queeneve:

Toshin,

You just mad cos my cllitoris bigger than your manliness, you snotty nosed bish,

DEATH,, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by InkedNerd(f): 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2010
Mobinga:

Holy Macaroni!! Whats a focal place?

A focal place is Seun's censored version of g.enitals
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by queeneve: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2010
I see you like ANYTHING Toshin, and you wanna talk about somebody being dirty, EEW,

Boys fuccck anything with a HOLE,

Inkie,

CHILE WHY YOU AINT TELL ME,
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by queeneve: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2010
INKIE,

I WANNA APOLOGIZE, I THOUGHT YOU WAS BULLSHITTIN AT FIRST, now I see you wasn't bullshittin! Please accept my apologies! We still doing STARBUCKS RIGHT?
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2010
queeneve:

INKIE,

I WANNA APOLOGIZE, I THOUGHT YOU WAS BULLSHITTIN AT FIRST, now I see you wasn't bullshittin! Please accept my apologies! We still doing STARBUCKS RIGHT?

Apology accepted, Access granted smiley
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by InkedNerd(f): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2010
queeneve:

INKIE,

Apologize for what? Where we fighting?
Of course we can sill go to Starbucks. I'll bring REALITY101 with me.

REALITY101:

Apology accepted, Access granted smiley

lmao, you dey give persmission and accept apology for me eh? Its ok, I appreciate it wink
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by queeneve: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2010
Inkie,,,,,

Because you told me to IGNORE THAT HUMAN COCKroach long time ago and I should have listened! Now I have to do damage control, WHICH IS TEDIOUS!
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by InkedNerd(f): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2010
queeneve:

Inkie,,,,,

Because you told me to IGNORE THAT HUMAN COCKroach long time ago and I should have listened! Now I have to do damage control, WHICH IS TEDIOUS!

Eh ya. My neighbor has some Raid, should I go borrow it from her so you can use it on him?
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by queeneve: 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2010
Girl, we gon need to call ORKIN'S THIS IS A HUGE JOB, LITERALLY!
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by InkedNerd(f): 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2010
queeneve:

Girl, we gon need to call ORKIN'S THIS IS A HUGE JOB, LITERALLY!

lmao, I hope its not too much for Orkin to take car of because if they can't do it then we're all assed out undecided tongue
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2010
Can you two go to chat room?
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by InkedNerd(f): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2010
Ooops, sorry lipsrsealed
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Ooops, sorry lipsrsealed

na na na don't seal your lips nah come'on what about this kiss?
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by InkedNerd(f): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2010
Ok, wink kiss
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by 1102(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2010
Rubbish people would be flirting even this inkerd nerd would still be flirting

what does she know abt sex,

close your legs and leave here immediately before i open my eyes!! angry angry
[size=3pt](silently laffin)[/size]
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2010
--190--:

Rubbish people would be flirting [color=#990000]even this inkerd nerd would still be flirting
angry angry angry angry angry

what does she know abt sex,

close your legs and leave here immediately before i open my eyes!! angry angry[/color] [size=3pt](silently laffin)[/size]

If she close her leg will I do you Anyways I can then divert to Lola.
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by queeneve: 12:03am On Sep 28, 2010
I don't have to go nowhere, I am at where I wanna to be,
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by 1102(m): 12:19am On Sep 28, 2010
REALITY101:

If she close her leg will I do you Anyways I can then divert to Lola.
leave lola outta whatever u say!! grin grin
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 5:42am On Sep 28, 2010
--190--:

leave lola outta whatever u say!! grin grin

NL Male Prosti+ute
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by 1102(m): 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2010
REALITY101:

NL Male Prosti+ute

Hw can a female be NL male prostitute grin
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by InkedNerd(f): 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2010
--190--:

Hw can a female be NL male love-peddler grin

Ya wanna know how, I'll tell you how--It because we can see through your he-she façade grin.
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by queeneve: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2010
You do know that my clittoris is bigger than his third leg right? I am thinking the doctor cut off too much and severed the thangie, wink
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by 1102(m): 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2010
@last 2 responses!
Woteva undecided undecided

Im female and sexy and nothing Y'all would do would change that~

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is How to Get a Wife or Girlfriend Instantly In This COVID Period [Picture] / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum - Part 3 / If You Want A Lady With Pointed Br£ast, Come & Marry Me- Nigerian Lady Says. VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.