Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Whats The Problem With Amatarasha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Problem With Amatarasha (6692 Views)

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! / He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by IamPlato(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2019
Whats The Problem With You Guys Here? Why Are You Trying So Hard To Be Tough When in Reality You Are Crippled Dogs...

Why Attack The Young Girl? As You Can See She Is Just Having Her Fun and The Best You Can Do Is Be Happy With her And Stop Polluting This Place With Bitterness and Stop Trying To Destroy Her Self Esteem.

And I Am Quite Sure if You Had Looked At Her Profile To See A picture As Beautiful As Amakavula or Sin.aj, you All Wouldnt Be Reactin This Way To Her Thread because Many Of You Would Have Gone Loyal For Her...

Abeg Make Una Borrow Sense stop Acting Like Teenagers.

And Stop Trying too Hard To Show Us How Matured You Are because You Are Doing It Wrongly
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by ImaIma1(f): 4:17pm On May 29, 2019
They are moved by the flashy and artificial babes and "slayqueens".

Then they end up running to Nairaland to open a thread and wail when the lady manifests her real self.

5 Likes

Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 4:22pm On May 29, 2019
o p are you crushing on her

1 Like

Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Amatarasha(f): 4:24pm On May 29, 2019
IamPlato:
Whats The Problem With You Guys Here? Why Are You Trying So Hard To Be Tough When in Reality You Are Crippled Dogs...

Why Attack The Young Girl? As You Can See She Is Just Having Her Fun and The Best You Can Do Is Be Happy With her And Stop Polluting This Place With Bitterness and Stop Trying To Destroy Her Self Esteem.

And I Am Quite Sure if You Had Looked At Her Profile To See A picture As Beautiful As Amakavula or Sinaj, you All Wouldnt Be Reactin This Way To Her Thread because Many Of You Would Have Gone Loyal For Her...

And Stop Trying too Hard To Show Us How Matured You Are because You Are Doing It Wrongly
my dear , Most of dem ar covenant university graduates ,who ar sooooo stupid ..

Fake result -100%
Immaturity-100%
Brainstorm- 0%
Mindmap - 0%
Diplomacy -0%
Dishonesty-120%
Insults -100%
Humility - 0%

Brilliant scholars frm real university overseas in germany ,us ,britain are always on my side...to show u dis country is a dark country!!
I "ve not even started yet!

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Amatarasha(f): 4:26pm On May 29, 2019
IamPlato:

And I Am Quite Sure if You Had Looked At Her Profile To See A picture As Beautiful As Amakavula or Sinaj, you All Wouldnt Be Reactin This Way To Her Thread because Many Of You Would Have Gone Loyal For Her...

My dear am nt pocoha.as ,am testing my esteem strength wt dem obviously smiley smiley
See dey shud be scared of me dats all ,because i ve single handedly ended 3monikkers just in 2weeks
Ask ur sef wie is nofavorss,chenzen n pointblank grin

They all deactivated _i cant be ogbanje 4 nothing hahahahaha
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by MJBOLT: 4:27pm On May 29, 2019
you are part of the problem because i see no reason why you created this thread

11 Likes

Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Gofwane(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
no, he isn't!
He is just a hustler hustling for some crumbs of pussy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by IamD18: 4:32pm On May 29, 2019
OP, how are we even sure you ain't behind the account Amaraburuntashi?

9 Likes

Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by abelprice(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2019
mtchew...... eventually no one gives a 4ck..... xo enjoy the fame....
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by jeff1607(m): 4:37pm On May 29, 2019
A man created a topic to gain attention and for what?

and he still has either a sister, brother or a relative who needs this kind of support.

Have you no honour?

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Amatarasha(f): 4:38pm On May 29, 2019
IamD18:
OP, how are we even sure you ain't behind the account Amaraburuntashi?
welcome 2 guessing club ...guess club 19
It started wt
*immhotep
* iluvmamav
*eze200
*ilamina
*chenzen
*adaibeku
*now iamplato of all people d greatest writer of our time(my former enemy).

Iamd18 remember after nwaamaikpe u ar d next in line wt wisdom ,but y ,y n Y falling my hand ??

1 Like

Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 4:42pm On May 29, 2019
Gofwane:
no, he isn't!

if that girl is so unkept from her picture, how will the pussy now be..... phucks

1 Like

Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Amatarasha(f): 4:44pm On May 29, 2019
jeff1607:

and he still has either a sister, brother or a relative who needs this kind of support.

Have you no honour?
You are just jealous of him ,u know u can neva reach his fame n skills...

He knows wat i possesses ,he knows i gat d power 2 b....... If i like
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by jeff1607(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
You are just jealous of him ,u know u can neva reach his fame n skills...

He knows wat i possesses ,he knows i gat d power 2 b....... If i like

you say ?

he knows what you possess? are you an evil spirit?

got the power to be what? or can you turn water to wine?

sister reassess yourself

1 Like

Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by IamPlato(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
No but I Think You Guys Should Let Her Have Her Fun, flow With Her Dont Destroy Her Self Esteem
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by IamPlato(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2019
Gofwane:
no, he isn't!
hahahaha. Thats Not True sir
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Gofwane(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

if that girl is so unkept from her picture, how will the pussy now be..... phucks
lemme finish my flexing so that i can properly answer this your kwesion cheesy

Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by IamPlato(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2019
IamD18:
OP, how are we even sure you ain't behind the account Amaraburuntashi ?
HAHAHAHAHAHA. I Don Laugh Taya for Here because Of The Way You Customize Her Name. grin

You Know Why Nairaland Girls De Fear You?

Because Any Of Them You Face Will hardly Live To See Tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Deepfeel(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2019
ImaIma1:

Then they end up running to Nairaland to open a thread and wail when the lady manifests her real self.
Lol but the other day I said I don't have taste for women with artificial beauty, my taste is for women with natural beauty, female monikers here attack me that my bank account is too low to maintain those type of women that's why I go for low maintenance women that are natural
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by luvyaself95(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2019
ImaIma1:

am tired of both guys and ladies of nowadays is like they are tied together to be foolish...
All they want is gold but not all gold are glitter...
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Deepfeel(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2019
IamPlato:

Op well just like you claim she's just having fun, insulting cursing hating claiming to be tough, is fun for others here
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by ImaIma1(f): 5:09pm On May 29, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol but the other day I said I don't have taste for women with artificial beauty, my taste is for women with natural beauty, female monikers here attack me that my bank account is too low to maintain those type of women that's why I go for low maintenance women that are natural

At least you know that it is not about your bank account.

Being too artificial or trying too hard doesn't appeal to me either.
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Deepfeel(m): 5:31pm On May 29, 2019
ImaIma1:

At least you know that it is not about your bank account.

Being too artificial or trying too hard doesn't appeal to me either.
Exactly, I love girls with natural beauty, not these ones that will start bleaching their skins piecing their nose and belly button, wearing thick makeup, long nails long eye lashes boobs and butts enlightenment, it's not just my taste
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:36pm On May 29, 2019
ImaIma1:

The lady is showing d old fools maturity ,

........... ........

Funny enough she said all those bashing her ,ar in her dm smiley grin

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 5:39pm On May 29, 2019
IamPlato:
No but I Think You Guys Should Let Her Have Her Fun, flow With Her Dont Destroy Her Self Esteem

she could have more fun without revealing her identity
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by logan2(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2019
IamPlato:

you are an i-diot for making that bolded statement, person- so if somebody is beautiful , you have to pick her shiit and lick Abi , See person wey dey say make person borrow sense , the sense wey you borrow ,I'm sure you used it to play bet9ja

pls this my comment is not About amatarashia, but you

5 Likes

Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by babyfaceafrica: 5:43pm On May 29, 2019
kids everywhere
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Amatarasha(f): 5:44pm On May 29, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

which photo do i luk unkempt ? So no make up is nw seen as unkempt shebi?
U ar d reason y ladies rub cement on dia monkeyface without taking dia bath or brushing d teeth
Wie is ur sense madonna university graduate? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Corrosiveman(m): 5:45pm On May 29, 2019
I always see that gal as a Brain.less maggot she insults most people here thats why i normally keep off he posts...seems she have started quarrelin with sweetcunt97 or so cox from her posts she is always insultive
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by IamPlato(m): 5:46pm On May 29, 2019
logan2:
you are i-diot for making that bolded statement, person- so if somebody is beautiful we should not chestise her, pls this my comment is not About amatarashia, but you
Lack Of Brain Is Your Major Problem.
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Gofwane(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2019
IamPlato:
hahahaha. Thats Not True sir
looooool.... Keep in mind, the hustle is real! cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Amatarasha(f): 5:48pm On May 29, 2019
jeff1607:

Have you no honour?
What is honour ? Eze2000 dis one dosent know wat is honour at Age 45... cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Sent Me Out Because I Begged Him To Allow Me To Sleep With His Friend / / Man slams girlfriend who turned down his marriage proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.