Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Whats The Problem With Amatarasha - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Problem With Amatarasha (6749 Views)

Whats The Intent Of Asking If He Or She Lives Alone Or With Parents.!!! / He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Iretii0511(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
r word ?

I know you might think towards that line. But that's it at all. I need your help on something very important to me. I can't discuss it here.
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by tosinosam(m): 8:11pm On May 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
For A week ...precisely dear cheesy
Make it one month
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by babyfaceafrica: 10:28pm On May 30, 2019
Eze2000:

To tell you the truth I am sick and tired of this forum but its the only place you can get all the news in Nigeria in one place as it goes down so I still come and I still get caught up in things like these. My instincts are always to help and protect people, to teach the ignorant as best as I can but even as I do so I get trapped.

Two days ago I was hit in the politics section and another trend here. I made a logical comment in both places and two different guys just popped up and insulted me bluntly for no clear reason. The more you try to reason with them the more the insults come. The one in the politics section finally accused me of being a white man or something like that hiding behind an Igbo moniker. And that was his only reason for insulting me!
The second one claimed he was bored until I came along. How can this forum or even this country get better with people like those two around even with all the forgiveness in the world?

Nairaland is already toxic!

However, I still care for a few people here, not the whole forum, though. No, sir. And this is why I am on this trend at the moment trying to make peace. Sadly, it appears not to look like that to you.

I stayed up till past 12 midnight talking to this girl last night. She's promised to tone things down and cut the insults out. But you know what?
This toxic environment will get to her sooner or later and she will be at it again. This one has no chill pill.
lol
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Iretii0511(m): 10:38pm On May 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
-

I still need your answer. I am serious about needing your assistance on something.
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:49pm On May 30, 2019
Iretii0511:

I still need your answer. I am serious about needing your assistance on something.
Hold ur dick tight youngman

....... ....ur raw akamu might be dangerous to her pussi ,now runaway ..pukes
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:52pm On May 30, 2019
Eze2000:

And finally, two feminine warriors make peace!

May this wonderful peace last, if not forever at least for 1 month...

Amen!
They are my daughters , i wonder y they fight ..

....i pray it last 4 a month as you said

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Iretii0511(m): 11:04pm On May 30, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Hold ur dick tight youngman

....... ....ur raw akamu might be dangerous to her pussi ,now runaway ..pukes

With all due respect ma, it's not everything that center around dicks and pussis. I have a girlfriend, one that I am 100% loyal to. I have my reasons for wanting to chat with her privately. It is not everything one should and can discuss in a public place like this okay.
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Eze2000(m): 3:21am On May 31, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
They are my daughters , i wonder y they fight ..

....i pray it last 4 a month as you said

Strange

You're not that old to have such big daughters. With the way you talk sometimes one would think you in your 40s. Unless that curvy beauty in your DP is your first daughter I would say you are about 30 give or take 4 years.
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:15am On May 31, 2019
Eze2000:

Strange

You're not that old to have such big daughters. With the way you talk sometimes one would think you in your 40s. Unless that curvy beauty in your DP is your first daughter I would say you are about 30 give or take 4 years.
KIKIKIKIKIKI _____smiley

THEY AREARE MY DAUGHTERS DEAR cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Amatarasha(f): 8:12am On May 31, 2019
Iretii0511:

Nope ...my facebook name is on it ,n i dont trust u dear

Do wat i tell u 2 do

1 Like

Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Amatarasha(f): 8:14am On May 31, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
KIKIKIKIKIKI _____smiley

THEY ARE DAUGHTERS DEAR cheesy
grin cheesy grin
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Adaibeku(f): 3:52pm On May 31, 2019
Deepfeel:

Fear of what exactly?
Abeg angry
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by TessBiwom(f): 4:24pm On May 31, 2019
Awon spectators.
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Deepfeel(m): 4:48pm On May 31, 2019
Adaibeku:
Abeg angry
Abeg what
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
Amatarasha:
My dear am nt pocoha.as ,am testing my esteem strength wt dem obviously smiley smiley
See dey shud be scared of me dats all ,because i ve single handedly ended 3monikkers just in 2weeks
Ask ur sef wie is nofavorss,chenzen n pointblank grin

They all deactivated _i cant be ogbanje 4 nothing hahahahaha
smh
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Amatarasha(f): 7:05am On Jun 30, 2019
chenzen:
smh
chenzen
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Amatarasha(f): 7:07am On Jun 30, 2019
So u are alive grin
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Abortedfetus(m): 9:45am On Jun 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
My dear am nt pocoha.as ,am testing my esteem strength wt dem obviously smiley smiley
See dey shud be scared of me dats all ,because i ve single handedly ended 3monikkers just in 2weeks
Ask ur sef wie is nofavorss,chenzen n pointblank grin

They all deactivated _i cant be ogbanje 4 nothing hahahahaha
clap for yourself,the great killer of monikers.
Re: Whats The Problem With Amatarasha by Amatarasha(f): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2019
Abortedfetus:
clap for yourself,the great killer of monikers.
I will clap...I hope u aren't one of d undead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If A Man Must Have Car, House And Job Before Marriage, What Must A Woman Have? / She Won' T Have Sex With Me / Is It Bad If A Boyfriend Does Not Call Everyday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.