Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (649899 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
SIRcumalot: Holy shittt
This whole Kaguya story bored me to death.glad it is over
I guess we still get that final fight we have all been waiting for

Yep
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
Toad Sage was right afterall.
Itachi prepared Naruto for this moment so no surprises here. Over to you now, Kishi.
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2014
sasuke nah pusssy walahi pretending since 18bc only to be on the lookout for rinnegan cheats from obito and madara... a first class orochimaru incarnate no be indra at all...
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
Fuuuuuckkkk you sasuke!!!

Arggggghhhhhhhh!!!

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
kulkatty: Fuuuuuckkkk you sasuke!!!

Arggggghhhhhhhh!!!
I think we all.expected.this tho it happened sooner

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Kiba might actually be wiser than Sasuke..kill the kages, revolution? Really? He didn't learn anything from all the fighting and all the babysitting he got from Itachi and the previous hokages? I hope he gets crushed down to the bones, nothing less will do
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2014
v3: When Orochimaru found a way to become a shinigami(the mask) and summon the death god to retrieve his arms, i knew there and then that the there was a loophole somewhere in that "sealed forever" statement. Even before that(Too busy to dig up the page) i noticed nothing always seemed permanent in Naruto.

As to the back and forth argument, no one is smarter than the other...Kishi didn't appoint anyone here spokesperson so y'all calm down with 'I know better than you do' arguments.

There's a certain repititive trend here which makes the manga pretty much predictable sometimes.

Kaguya - Mother of all chakra (after eating the forbidden fruit)
Her two sons (Hagoromo and the other Byakugan descendant) sealed her (This is where Naruto and Sasuke come in here as descendants of the former)

Madara becomes the new villain but is stopped by his friend Hashirama but Obito had already been recruited and....I'm pretty sure some of you know where i'm heading with this.

Madara gets edo-tensei'd back, Obito pips him to become Juubi host, something happens..Madara becomes the Juubi host etc etc etc.

Mummy dearest decides to awaken from her slumber, same time Hagoromo is having a nervous breakdown** and chatting with Naruto/Sasuke. Mummy dearest gets her pitbull back and lets it bite lotsa people, Naruto and Sasuke are handed upgrade vaccines to deal with mummy dearest's rabid dog and herself.

In the end, scattered chakra wins and the cycle of mother version children(scattered chakra, uchiha vs senju) takes 5.

awesome summary and comprehension. gratitude
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2014
An xpected forseeable battle with a lame xcuse....revo 4 where? ? ?

Sas-gay'z reason for a revolution is so so bull.shtyte (very lame) cos whateva revolution he was planning to achieve has already been achieved eva since the 5 villagez came together to fight for the greater good abi hin wan rule pple for infinite tsukuyomi like Madara?.....a well thought out xcuse would have been beta & not what!!! Revo to control non-xistent pple?

Fuuuufuufufufffuuuuu...bekobekobeko

jidesp: Naruto is beginning to follow Bleach's path o...Wetin be all these ones now..lol

Haaaaaaa abaaa...Nooooo eee neva reach that xtent yet abeg hen....

As @ now, naruto still dey @ beginning of the tunnel dey peep & view how further-down the pit bleach dey & infact the mud wey cover bleach, even JIK + HYPO no fit help Kubo I swear

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 3:28pm On Sep 10, 2014
Naruto is beginning to follow Bleach's path o...Wetin be all these ones now..lol

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kraftykc(m): 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2014
Lol I must be the only one who liked today's chapter.

Evil Sasuke, for whatever reason, washed the Kaguya taste outta my mouth.

However...I have NO idea what Sasuke is revolting against anymore, the ninja system? Villages? Abi na chakra him no like neh

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
grin grin grin And still peeps be tryin to find excuses for kishimoto.. grin
Re: Naruto Information by ctuagent007: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nairalandinfo:

Haaaaaaa abaaa...Nooooo eee neva reach that xtent yet abeg hen....

As @ now, naruto still dey @ beginning of the tunnel dey peep & view how further-down the pit bleach dey & infact the mud wey cover bleach, even JIK + HYPO no fit help Kubo I swear

Are people still following bleach because I thought that nonsense ended in Aizen's arc?
The anime ended so I think the manga should have been cancelled by now....I don't think sane minds are following that crap in this time modern era

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2014
At least the ending(if it ends) won't be anticlimactic this way
What Revolution is Sasgay gunning for or is dis dude just plain crazy now ?
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
Three words: Sasuke na bastard!
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:34pm On Sep 10, 2014
pickabeau1:

You r being too nice

Beginning 9/10 - the 5 kage summit, sasuke vs itachi, tobis resurgence as obito, konan vs tobi

Middle 10/10 madara taijutsu, obito becoming jubito, Naruto vs obito, kabuto vs Uchida boys,

End 4/10..team 7 seals kaguya...like please?

Lemme hear your proposition...
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nairalandinfo:
I dey try quote ya work but ee no gree work.....ok defendant, u don win the battle & war with ya barren xcuse......
Fufuufuufuuuuuu....bekobekobekobeko

Ehen 2 the xpected awaiting chapta:

From itachi in the grave abi na Death-god belle hin dey to Sas-gay:

N.b. There is no remedying the plotholez bro kishi.....make sure say u end the feud sharply
Fuuufufuufufuuf....bekonbekobeko

You must be all talk for my supposed barren excuses to fall you
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 5:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tosyn007:

Lemme hear your proposition...

proposition how?

To me those are the highlights of the three parts..
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:38pm On Sep 10, 2014
WTF? Even the dumb Naruto aint surprised, so what's the ish with y'all?
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
What can I say? Am getting more fed up with Kishi. Sasuke fighting all the Kages? Like what is inside that dumb brain of his that he does not learn? Kishi....This is just lame!
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
pickabeau1:

proposition how?

To me those are the highlights of the three parts..

I mean what kinda end did you imagine?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
rapmike: What can I say? Am getting more fed up with Kishi. Sasuke fighting all the Kages? Like what is inside that dumb brain of his that he does not learn? Kishi....This is just lame!

Pele...If Sasuke doesn't find Naruto, it aint gonna end. You ought to know this...
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 6:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
Tosyn007:

I mean what kinda end did you imagine?

Well the long predicted fight between the two is about to go down

Sasuke seems to be a tyrant who just wants to fight anyone at his level.

Naruto wants to protect

Madara died
This time it may be Naruto..

Who knows what kishi has in store in his kishimess..

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
rapmike: What can I say? Am getting more fed up with Kishi. Sasuke fighting all the Kages? Like what is inside that dumb brain of his that he does not learn? Kishi....This is just lame!
I don't get. You don't think Sasuke can defeat those five Kages? grin Omo, that guy is op'd now. He already took out nine tailed beasts in two moves. He's exceeded Madara's level o. And Madara pretty much wasted the Gokage without any serious display of energy.

Sasuke's only mate now is Naruto.

@chapter, honestly I'm not surprised. I'm happy joo. If the story ended without a bigass fight, this would have been the anticlimax of anticlimaxes.

Not the Sage, not Naruto was surprised. It's only the dumb Sakura that really is. I'm pretty sure that Kakashi isn't all that much either. Or maybe he was dumb enough to fall for Sasuke's new-found "goodness" even when the föol was insulting him. I'm betting he isn't though. Really, why should anyone be? Sasuke has been on character throughout. Doesn't give a damn about anybody. Just wants to finish Madara's noble mission of changing the world. Hehehe.

Love this story joo. Haters are free to keep hating and asspulling grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by decepticos(m): 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2014
kraftykc: Lol I must be the only one who liked today's chapter.

Evil Sasuke, for whatever reason, washed the Kaguya taste outta my mouth.

However...I have NO idea what Sasuke is revolting against anymore, the ninja system? Villages? Abi na chakra him no like neh
dis manga gets worse by d day, I heard claymore is done does any1 know dis

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by decepticos(m): 7:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
ctuagent007:

Are people still following bleach because I thought that nonsense ended in Aizen's arc?
The anime ended so I think the manga should have been cancelled by now....I don't think sane minds are following that crap in this time modern era

I am sooo dumb dat I follow bleach (which is surprisingly nice), beserk, hunterxhunter, dis here stupid naruto, claymore, one punch man, noblesse, abiliy, and beloved one piece, now cos u like not one thing don't make it stupid but I'll stay dumb for what I love bro.
Re: Naruto Information by decepticos(m): 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
Well Naruto should just end, I mean I'm so tired of it I wish d main character would die soon, but I will still follow to know what will happen, and what revolution is sasuke bringing up, I mean all d nations kages inclusive are working as one for this war and well I guess he is trying to bring unity and all but AH! Just too angry to make this seem sensible.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
decepticos: I am sooo dumb dat I follow bleach (which is surprisingly nice), beserk, hunterxhunter, dis here stupid naruto, claymore, one punch man, noblesse, abiliy, and beloved one piece, now cos u like not one thing don't make it stupid but I'll stay dumb for what I love bro.
abeg where dem dey for bleach
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
This is crap tho..... It was rather obvious that Kishi would find a way to prolong the Manga....but this is just depressing....

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by decepticos(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
Baddestguyp: abeg where dem dey for bleach
the quincies have converted seritei to their s!@t hole or backyard, and oh Jurabackuya (d quincy lord; hope I got it righ) is moving to the Soul Kings place, and yes d ice captain (d short guy with d white hair) is dead but came back as a zombie; don't ask how. Its aite I guess much of d shinigami are dead, Oh yes Kenpachi releases he's sword too.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
decepticos: the quincies have converted seritei to their s!@t hole or backyard, and oh Jurabackuya (d quincy lord; hope I got it righ) is moving to the Soul Kings place, and yes d ice captain (d short guy with d white hair) is dead but came back as a zombie; don't ask how. Its aite I guess much of d shinigami are dead, Oh yes Kenpachi releases he's sword too.
hitsugaya is dead? I tot shisui kyoraku said his bankia will surpass his own in some years.

wat happened to my best characters kyoraku and urahara? ichigo still dey use hollow power
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 10, 2014
eyoniggar: Sasuske will eventually die, which will lead to the end of the anime, besides this is exactly the prophecy sage toad saw.Its about to happen.
ni kinni?D probably deluded Sage toad prophesied he'll have a duel wt sum1 who's in possession of "powerful eyes"..Apparently,d so called unknown "gismo" is "kaguya" or wah do u tink?just my paradigm anyway!
Re: Naruto Information by decepticos(m): 9:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
Baddestguyp: hitsugaya is dead? I tot shisui kyoraku said his bankia will surpass his own in some years.

wat happened to my best characters kyoraku and urahara? ichigo still dey use hollow power
the orange haired guy now has two swords pls its quite easy d hollow was actually his shinigami thingy and getsuga was his quincy power long story short d next time he says "Bankai" something different should happen, On Urahara-dono he ait came into d war like some secret weapon and wasn't seen again, I can't recall dis shisui guy so sorry I can't info on him, kuchiki buyakuya may die again. Seems dat being souls means dey can die multiple times.

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.