Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647788 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 9:31am On Aug 30, 2014
v3: So they finally sealed Kaguya? Good. Now let's give Naruto all the tailed beasts as reward for his troubles and the title of Hokage to Sasuke/Kakashi(I want to believe the latter is a much more credible candidate).

Good to see Sakura lending a helping hand when it mattered most...she isn't useless afterall cheesy
this hokage ish...is Tsunade dead/goingToDie/incapacitated or what? Maybe I am missing something here!

P.S : if it's due to d fact dat she is under d Infinite Tsukuyomi and presumed to be gone 4eva so are others. Then if thatz d case who will d new Hokage be in charge of? My 2.99cent though! grin

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2014
teemy: The folks that recommended Sword Art Online are very wicked o. Imagine an anime that is in the first episode giving the chills and I mean the really cold bloodlust ones. Currently watching episode 2 and the others are in the downpipeline. Maen it gatz potential gaan!

Arigato mina.

This is what I like hearing.. Lol

I'm watching knights of Sidonia now
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
iykmora: this hokage ish...is Tsunade dead/goingToDie/incapacitated or what? Maybe I am missing something here!

P.S : if it's due to d fact dat she is under d Infinite Tsukuyomi and presumed to be gone 4eva so are others. Then if thatz d case who will d new Hokage be in charge of? My 2.99cent though! grin
Sarutobi was still alive when Minato was made Hokage. Go figure.
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
v3:
Sarutobi was still alive when Minato was made Hokage. Go figure.

He made Minato the fourth hokage and then retired, there shouldn't be two hokages at a time
Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
pickabeau1:

This is what I like hearing.. Lol

I'm watching knights of Sidonia now

Making me interested in MMORPGs but let me try my hands first on fate before that. grin
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
UchihaItachi:

He made Minato the fourth hokage and then retired, there shouldn't be two hokages at a time

correct me if I'm wrong but weren't the 1st and 2nd hokages alive when they made hizuren the 3rd hokage ( according to hizuren's flashback during his battle with Oro)?
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
tayoccu:

correct me if I'm wrong but weren't the 1st and 2nd hokages alive when they made hizuren the 3rd hokage ( according to hizuren's flashback during his battle with Oro)?
during Tobirama's reign as hokage, Hashi was no more. When Tobirama appointed Sarutobi as Hokage starting from the next day, he was already assigned as a decoy (suicide mission) by his own making in order to save his subjects. He died there after using himself as a human shield so the rest can escape to safety. In other words, he Tobirama knew his death was just about.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 8:53am On Aug 31, 2014
iykmora: during Tobirama's reign as hokage, Hashi was no more. When Tobirama appointed Sarutobi as Hokage starting from the next day, he was already assigned as a decoy (suicide mission) by his own making in order to save his subjects. He died there after using himself as a human shield so the rest can escape to safety. In other words, he Tobirama knew his death was just about.

I mentioned the hizuren vs oro battle, there was a flashback that implied that hashirama, and tobirama were kage @ the same time, and they also made hizuren a kage (episode 73 of naruto anime).
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
teemy: The folks that recommended Sword Art Online are very wicked o. Imagine an anime that is in the first episode giving the chills and I mean the really cold bloodlust ones. Currently watching episode 2 and the others are in the downpipeline. Maen it gatz potential gaan!

Arigato mina.
pleas please please, don't watch season two
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2014
UchihaItachi:

Recharge, dial *229*5*7# to activate the plan.

you may wait till you receive a confirmation message from etisalat before you start browsing but if you got "your request is processing..blah blah" after dialling the code, you're good to go.

When you're through, dial*229*0# to deactivate the plan
Arigato gozaimasu!!!

Well, from the episode this far, I can say Madara was a better villain than Kaguya; this can be likened to his experience on the battlefield compared to Kaguya whom I feel only battled her sons and was sealed.

Good the way Naruto threw Zetsu to be sealed along with Kaguya. If not, another transmigrant will appear and this time around, Naruto with Hagoromo will appear to grant power. grin
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Feraz: Arigato gozaimasu!!!

Well, from the episode this far, I can say Madara was a better villain than Kaguya; this can be likened to his experience on the battlefield compared to Kaguya whom I feel only battled her sons and was sealed.

Good the way Naruto threw Zetsu to be sealed along with Kaguya. If not, another transmigrant will appear and this time around, Naruto with Hagoromo will appear to grant power. grin

Naruto's grandson as the transmigrant, possessing the strongest byakugaN after Kaguya due to her complicated chakra nature, transmigrant chakra, uzumaki chakra, tailed beasts chakra, kyuubi chakra, sakura's chakra...
Re: Naruto Information by teemy(m): 10:13am On Sep 01, 2014
kimco: pleas please please, don't watch season two

too late! already finished season 1 and gottento episode 8 on season two he he.
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 10:17am On Sep 01, 2014
why... about to start once i finish knights of sidonia

kimco: pleas please please, don't watch season two
Re: Naruto Information by ctuagent007: 7:31am On Sep 02, 2014
To those who think the manga has ended, sorry o cos the shtye just got started......the war arc was so badly written & Kishi has to rectify many issues still standing like Oro waiting for Sasgay's future, Madara & the Hokages, Kabuto and the present kages, etc.....but should it end @ this stage, then it would go down as a bad writing with regards to this war arc cos you can never make people like Hitler, Bush, etc turn good from bad overnight or else it means "I am living in a false world if I should expect the ISIS, BOKOS, SADDAMM, OSAMA and the likes to turn good, NO, it has and will never happen" except you live in a false life but I live in a real world where evil has come to stay for good.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by v3: 10:07am On Sep 02, 2014
UchihaItachi:

He was STILL referred to as Hokage even after handing over to Minato.
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 10:08am On Sep 02, 2014
tayoccu:

Bless you.
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2014
v3:
He was STILL referred to as Hokage even after handing over to Minato.

Come on man..do you expect the people to just call him "Hiruzen?" nothing will change the fact that he was Lord third. And he handed over all the official duties of a hokage to Minato, didn't he?

BTW, even presidents keep the title after they vacate office
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 10:44am On Sep 02, 2014
UchihaItachi:

Come on man..do you expect the people to just call him "Hiruzen?" nothing will change the fact that he was Lord third. And he handed over all the official duties of a hokage to Minato, didn't he?

BTW, even presidents keep the title after they vacate office
Point is, they were both Hokages at the time even though one was a bit laid back.
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 11:23am On Sep 02, 2014
v3:
Point is, they were both Hokages at the time even though one was a bit laid back.

Did you watch "Shadow of the ANBU arc?
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 11:27am On Sep 02, 2014
UchihaItachi:

Did you watch "Shadow of the ANBU arc?
No.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
v3:
No, that's wrong. The third was referred to as 'Sandaime' and this was because he was the third. You don't expect them to call him by name. Even in the war arc, all the hokages were called according to their positions and not by name. So saying both of them were running the village is not right.

BTW, for the resurrected Kages, I feel their roles have to do with the shinobis who are under the infinite tsukuyomi. They're likely to perform rituals to do those. Also notice that sacrifice wasn't needed to resurrect them meaning their physical appearance such as eye colour may likely change and I think for the fact that Hagoromo resurrected them made the technique pure. (maybe I'm mixing up what the sage said)

My hypothesis then again on how Madara gained back his eye after using Izanagi may be connected to how he lived on Hashirama's cells. I think the cells reversed that cause hence him giving out his rinnegan to Nagato.
Re: Naruto Information by v3: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
Feraz: No, that's wrong. The third was referred to as 'Sandaime' and this was because he was the third. You don't expect them to call him by name. Even in the war arc, all the hokages were called according to their positions and not by name. So saying both of them were running the village is not right.

BTW, for the resurrected Kages, I feel their roles have to do with the shinobis who are under the infinite tsukuyomi. They're likely to perform rituals to do those. Also notice that sacrifice wasn't needed to resurrect them meaning their physical appearance such as eye colour may likely change and I think for the fact that Hagoromo resurrected them made the technique pure. (maybe I'm mixing up what the sage said)

My hypothesis then again on how Madara gained back his eye after using Izanagi may be connected to how he lived on Hashirama's cells. I think the cells reversed that cause hence him giving out his rinnegan to Nagato.
Minato was referred to as "Minato" for most of the part we saw him as Hokage, so what exactly is your point?
Shodaime, Nidaime, Sandaime, Yondaime, Godaime were all associated with the title of Hokage, they didn't exist as separate words/terms*.

When you hear each of the listed(numbers or position), the next word that follows is Hokage e.g. Shodai (First) Hokage.
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2014
cool
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2014
Is it that no one has read the manga here? Oya, collect link
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 5:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Got this statement from base:
I think Kishi tried to xpress himsef thru Sakura......
Oh Kishi, where did it all go wrong that even ya defense teamz on NL could no longer stand & fight 4 thee? What a downslide....but $€¥£ don swell enuff to retire 2 anoda manga or possibly anoda time-skip.

Re: Naruto Information by Tomtoxic: 6:22pm On Sep 04, 2014
In a battle field wit dis scenario the sound 4 nd kimimaro vs the 7 ninja swordsmen of d mist which group will win?(reasons needed pls)
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nairalandinfo: Got this statement from base:
Oh Kishi, where did it all go wrong that even ya defense teamz on NL could no longer stand & fight 4 thee? What a downslide....but $€¥£ don swell enuff to retire 2 anoda manga or possibly anoda time-skip.

hahaha... A female follower of naruto series called me after reading it and said "IS THAT ALL"

So anticlimactic

Let me call his chief defenders maybe they will have one or two things to say

tayoccu
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:53pm On Sep 04, 2014
v3:
I think they called him "lord 3rd" most of the tym. Officially he was no longer the hokage. It jux so happened dat hiruzen was the only hokage to live to see his sucessor. Doesn't mean there were two of dem. Sorry if already dealt with.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2014
Feraz: No, that's wrong. The third was referred to as 'Sandaime' and this was because he was the third. You don't expect them to call him by name. Even in the war arc, all the hokages were called according to their positions and not by name. So saying both of them were running the village is not right.

yet obito didn't have that very luxury even when he too did have the cells. Pls explain dat.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
kimco: yet obito didn't have that very luxury even when he too did have the cells. Pls explain dat.
The difference between Madara and Obito is that one died at an old age. When Madara cultivated Hashirama's cells, he said that he didn't get the rinnegan immediately he began meaning he had to wait for years before it grew in him and changed his appearance and this happened when he was old. Bottomline, his eye may have been healed sometime later before his death. wink
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 2:08am On Sep 05, 2014
pickabeau1:

hahaha... A female follower of naruto series called me after reading it and said "IS THAT ALL"

So anticlimactic

Let me call his chief defenders maybe they will have one or two things to say

Heard there will be @least 20-25 chapterz 4 Sas-gay & Naruto to fight 4 the hokage.....there is still suspense 4 Oro......oh what a downslide to a manga!!!!!!!
Fufufuuufufuufuufufuufufufuufuufuf....Bekehooheko...........Bekobekobeko

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 6:13am On Sep 05, 2014
Nairalandinfo:

Heard there will be @least 20-25 chapterz 4 Sas-gay & Naruto to fight 4 the hokage.....there is still suspense 4 Oro......oh what a downslide to a manga!!!!!!!
Fufufuuufufuufuufufuufufufuufuufuf....Bekehooheko...........Bekobekobeko

We eagerly await the stories undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.