Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650917 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 6:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
Just read the manga now... This fight is getting pretty boring.... Abeg make I go watch the latest Anime episode wey I just download..... Na only the Anime dey gimmie small joy now
Re: Naruto Information by decepticos(m): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2014
uchihahinata:

Ops as much as I also think the end will be disappointing, I don't really want it to end
Well is there anyother sensible manga one can start reading?
And about my sobriquet. I just felt like choosing a weird combo.
try Blood And Steel
Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
Go for Onepiece my sista & ya eyez of undastanding go open....& it'z comparable 2 James Chases' novelz

kulkatty:

Yea true. I heard bleach and fairy tale
They're quite good. I haven't started it yet. I need someone to ginger me sad

Go for Onepiece....u will not remain the same again

uchihahinata:

Ops as much as I also think the end will be disappointing, I don't really want it to end
Well is there anyother sensible manga one can start reading?
And about my sobriquet. I just felt like choosing a weird combo.

I'm gOD'z NATURAL ENEMY....loool
The manga haz gotten to the stage where even Kishi's sympathizers are begging/hoping he salvages the DEEP shi.t the manga is.....

WackyJ1:
Omo see Sasuke oh.. Ojoro master.

But now Harashima fight this one, e don die oh.

I know naruto will beat sasuke but Kishi has to tie this up very well if not the plothole crew will have a field day.

i got this feeling that it's not a big move that will eventually take Sasuke down. He has the killing intent and he is bringing out all his arsenal nyet nothing new from Naruto

@back to 2day'z sermon
It'z a pity that the "Will of D" haz finally left this manga indirectly affecting this thread........manga, ? sliding faster 2 where bleach currently abodes.....
Re: Naruto Information by TopsyKrete: 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
Nairalandinfo:
Go for Onepiece my sista & ya eyez of undastanding go open....& it'z comparable 2 James Chases' novelz

Go for Onepiece....u will not remain the same again

I'm gOD'z NATURAL ENEMY....loool
The manga haz gotten to the stage where even Kishi's sympathizers are begging/hoping he salvages the DEEP shi.t the manga is.....

@back to 2day'z sermon
It'z a pity that the "Will of D" haz finally left this manga indirectly affecting this thread........manga, ? sliding faster 2 where bleach currently abodes.....

Preach on broda, let them knw what they wia exposed to has been child's play all along
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tosyn007:

1GB
pls link, thanks
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2014
Sasuke go soon fall walahi.. Shebi im tak say he wanna destroy all the tailed beasts y is he now using their chakra.. Fear dhey catch am since im know say naruto go finish am even with rinnegan abilities.. Sasuke knws he is clearly outmatched so he resulted to use the madara move.. He is no more fighting with is intelligence again but wanna match power.. I daresay e will get power drunk and dat gonna b his down fall.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by kraftykc(m): 9:35am On Oct 17, 2014
I called Sasu-sausage's motives from a mile away...

Kishi should have applied it as Obito's objective not Sasukarrot's. Now Sasucake is seen as no longer an avenger, not a martyr but a frigging idiot who could not learn from the past.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:21am On Oct 17, 2014
Manutd19:

sasuke isn't beating Hashirama dude.

off course not, he's whooping Hashirama's arze
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2014
nani667:

Sasuke won't survive Hashirama....

When Obito became the Juubi Jinchuuriki and he faced Hashirama and the rest..., if you remember Hashirama said Juubito is stronger than he is....... Thats the only time in the entire series Hashirama agreed that someone was stronger than he was.... Only the Juubi Jinchuuriki..... He defeated a Madara that had the EMS and Ultimate Susano, plus the power of the full Kyuubi (not the half inside Naruto)..... You really shouldn't underestimate the amount of Chakra Hashirama has, he has more Chakra than a tailed beast.....

It was only when faced with the Juubi Jinchuuriki that he agreed that someone was stronger than he is.... That should tell you alot about Hashirama's power....

Please never compare him with someone as weak as Sasuke Kun....

Mr Hashirama never pronounced that Madara has grown stronger than him, yet he was finished in a blink. Action speaks louder than words bro. And I can't believe you're still using Kyuubi as a measurement for power in this era when Sasuke has turned all the 9 beasts into mere batteries. His Susano'o now even has its own face. Did you also notice they're not fighting aground?

stop being a fanboy and face reality.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 10:53am On Oct 17, 2014
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 11:17am On Oct 17, 2014
Tosyn007:

Mr Hashirama never pronounced that Madara has grown stronger than him, yet he was finished in a blink. Action speaks louder than words bro. And I can't believe you're still using Kyuubi as a measurement for power in this era when Sasuke has turned all the 9 beasts into mere batteries. His Susano'o now even has its own face. Did you also notice they're not fighting aground?

stop being a fanboy and face reality.

LOL...Fanboy ? Of who ? Hashirama ? My favorite character I'm the entire series remains Itachi Uchiha, but that won't stop me from speaking the truth... I think we both know who the Fanboy is here...everyone's noticed how You've been Sucking Up to Sasuke Kun since he got that Rinnegan.....

Oh and Madara was Human when he defeated Edo Hashirama that wasn't at full strength.... If they were both human even with Madara's Rinnegan Hashirama would still smoke him.....

And the issue isn't about Sasuke Kun turning the tailed beasts into batteries, the issue is Sasuke as he is with his Rinnegan (without any tailed beasts) will lose badly to Hashirama Senju.... That's very clear.... You ever asked yourself why Hashirama is able to go into Sage mode so quickly ? Naruto had to concentrate and accumulate the nature energy for awhile before he could go into sage mode, now in Kyuubi mode Naruto can enter sage mode alot faster, but still not as fast as Hashirama... Hashirama can enter sage mode in the blink of an eye, that should give you a Idea of just how much Chakra Hashirama has..... Comparing someone like Sasuke Kun to Hashirama is an insult....

Anyways, obviously Sasuke had to resort to using those tailed beasts as batteries cos he knew he was no match for Naruto, it's really depressing..... It's like that Nigga was just born to be an Eternal weakling.... Even with all the tailed beast Chakra he's siphoning he will still lose.... I really don't see why you heap so much hype on that Nigga... Being a Fanboy of someone as useless as Sasuke Kun, that's too depressing....

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 11:34am On Oct 17, 2014
but seriously you do sound like a fanboy, i am a fan of the senju and uzumaki side but saying that Harashima can beat the current sasuke is a stretch.

Did Harashima ever fight the Edo madara or the madara with rinnegan alone?
Re: Naruto Information by uchihahinata: 1:26pm On Oct 17, 2014
UchihaItachi:

Lol..you can try One Piece, Hunter × Hunter, kenichi the mightiest disciple, Fairy tail...there are many of them
Okay arigato
Re: Naruto Information by uchihahinata: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
decepticos:
try Blood And Steel
Thanks but I have not heard of this before. I will try it sha
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
In other news one babe suggested this Anime to me ➡ Attack on Titan, I downloaded the first five episodes just to check it out..... Twas boring in the beginning but started to make small sense from episode 4...... I shall need to download some more....
Re: Naruto Information by uchihahinata: 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
[quote author=nairalandinfo] [quote]
Okay. Arigato a lot
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 2:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
nani667:
In other news one babe suggested this Anime to me ➡ Attack on Titan, I downloaded the first five episodes just to check it out..... Twas boring in the beginning but started to make small sense from episode 4...... I shall need to download some more....
u sure say na d same attack on Titan I watch, cos I was hooked from d first Episode
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2014
nani667:

It looked promising, too bad they didn't continue the anime because me I'm not ready to go read the manga
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
TopsyKrete:

Fairy Tail is actually very good, dont waste your time on bleach except u r a fan of Filler anime episolds, infact my spirit told me to stop d download of that anime from Aizen-Ichigo faceoff, before this i gave mysef a sabbatical in between, almost 4yrs

Nope I so hate fillers... Really annoying sometimes.
Arigatou sire
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nairalandinfo:

Okay arigatou gozaimashita
Re: Naruto Information by eghos12(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
UchihaItachi:

It looked promising, too bad they didn't continue the anime because me I'm not ready to go read the manga

no need for reading the manga the animeation season ended well. Too bad i formarted my pc i would have loved to watch the anime again my best part are where eren jagar transforms to a titian
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
eghos12:

no need for reading the manga the animeation season ended well.

Too many mysteries surrounding the abnormal titans. . .

BTW, I think you're giving away too much spoilers
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
nani667:

LOL...Fanboy ? Of who ? Hashirama ? My favorite character I'm the entire series remains Itachi Uchiha, but that won't stop me from speaking the truth... I think we both know who the Fanboy is here...everyone's noticed how You've been Sucking Up to Sasuke Kun since he got that Rinnegan.....

Oh and Madara was Human when he defeated Edo Hashirama that wasn't at full strength.... If they were both human even with Madara's Rinnegan Hashirama would still smoke him.....

And the issue isn't about Sasuke Kun turning the tailed beasts into batteries, the issue is Sasuke as he is with his Rinnegan(b) (without any tailed beasts)(/b) will lose badly to Hashirama Senju.... That's very clear.... You ever asked yourself why Hashirama is able to go into Sage mode so quickly ? Naruto had to concentrate and accumulate the nature energy for awhile before he could go into sage mode, now in Kyuubi mode Naruto can enter sage mode alot faster, but still not as fast as Hashirama... Hashirama can enter sage mode in the blink of an eye, that should give you a Idea of just how much Chakra Hashirama has..... Comparing someone like Sasuke Kun to Hashirama is an insult....

Anyways, obviously Sasuke had to resort to using those tailed beasts as batteries cos he knew he was no match for Naruto, it's really depressing..... It's like that Nigga was just born to be an Eternal weakling.... Even with all the tailed beast Chakra he's siphoning he will still lose.... I really don't see why you heap so much hype on that Nigga... Being a Fanboy of someone as useless as Sasuke Kun, that's too depressing....

I'm only acknowledging the dude's level of strength which sentiment is blinding you from. Perhaps its cos Itachi is way way down Sasuke's arze...

You see how your sentiments are making subconsciously placing conditions? It was his so-called rinnegan that's enabling him siphon the tailed beasts chakra, not that they were placed into his hands. That's just like saying Nagato was able to beat Bee cos he had chakra from him forgetting its all about what you do with your abilities that matters.

You still haven't noticed Naruto's default fighting mode now is sage mode, he doesn't accumulate sage chakra anymore than. As soon as his costumes change, he's in sage mode.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
nani667:

Very interesting anime, very matured
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
nani667:

And the issue isn't about Sasuke Kun turning the tailed beasts into batteries, the issue is Sasuke as he is with his Rinnegan (without any tailed beasts) will lose badly to Hashirama Senju.... That's very clear.... You ever asked yourself why Hashirama is able to go into Sage mode so quickly ? Naruto had to concentrate and accumulate the nature energy for awhile before he could go into sage mode, now in Kyuubi mode Naruto can enter sage mode alot faster, but still not as fast as Hashirama... Hashirama can enter sage mode in the blink of an eye, that should give you a Idea of just how much Chakra Hashirama has..... Comparing someone like Sasuke Kun to Hashirama is an insult....

Here we go again! All this Hashirama fans cannot accept the truth! The simple truth is that judging using power alone, Sasuke will defeat Hashirama! What is Sage mode compared to the powers Rikodu gave Sasuke? Have you forgotten that Hashirama narrrowly won the EMS Madara with Kyuubi and a full Susano'o which could not fly? A rinnegan-less resurrected Madara drained away his Sage Mode, isn't that enough evidence on how Sage powers look against someon who has the rinnegan? Or the fact he can be using Chibaku Tensied Bijuu to be charging himself? Or hasn't it occurred to you that Naruto has been using Kyuubi all this while? You don't consider all this, you just open mouth and say that hashirama will defeat the current Sasuke, too bad that they are in different eras.
Re: Naruto Information by Jaymaestro(m): 7:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
sasuke is very creative .
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mister rapmike u 4got dat d said maddy pierced hashi who is an edo with rod which sasuke hasnt be shown to possess.. A flying susano dat can be brought down by diety gates and care tell me how sasuke will break out of it since he isnt a juubi jin.. Lemme bring 2 ur notice cos it seems dat u did 4get dat sage mode trumps if not all abilities in nv.. Ask ur self y sasuke or sound five needed sage chakra to boost their reserve and y it isnt everybody dat is capable of harnessing its power, y was maddy keen on get hashi's s.m to achieve his moon eye plan, y is it dat only nature energy attacks are able to affect a juubi jin or juubi it self.. U 4get dat occular jutsu cant control d juubi or restrict it but sage.m does (diety gates).. Fly susano has no accomplishment cus am yet to c how it prevents sausages asss being kicked- dont get it twisted am a blond and red hair fan.
Re: Naruto Information by Manutd19: 7:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
nani667:

thank you. Preach on jare.
Re: Naruto Information by Manutd19: 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
Truth is we never know who the winner will be between hashi & sasuke as we neva see them fight. Sasuke's fan will argue sas will beats hashi while hashi's fan will same. Truth is we neva know. But between sasuke and naruto, who do you think is the strongest? Can Naruto beat sasuke who kishi is portraying to be the strongest now?
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
Manutd19:
Truth is we never know who the winner will be between hashi & sasuke as we neva see them fight. Sasuke's fan will argue sas will beats hashi while hashi's fan will same. Truth is we neva know. But between sasuke and naruto, who do you think is the strongest? Can Naruto beat sasuke who kishi is portraying to be the strongest now?

I believe this post should end the ' Hashirama versus Sasuke's fight' thing. Both sides of the arguments are flawed, because Hashirama has not fought an alive person with Rinnegan and Sasuke has not fought someone with Hashirama expertise in battle. The fact is that those supporting Hashirama will never see the extent of Sasuke's upgrade while truth be told, we may never see the limit of Hashirama( even though I believe that I saw it after their last 'death match'), so let's bone it.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Mutaino7:
Mister rapmike u 4got dat d said maddy pierced hashi who is an edo with rod which sasuke hasnt be shown to possess.. A flying susano dat can be brought down by diety gates and care tell me how sasuke will break out of it since he isnt a juubi jin.. Lemme bring 2 ur notice cos it seems dat u did 4get dat sage mode trumps if not all abilities in nv.. Ask ur self y sasuke or sound five needed sage chakra to boost their reserve and y it isnt everybody dat is capable of harnessing its power, y was maddy keen on get hashi's s.m to achieve his moon eye plan, y is it dat only nature energy attacks are able to affect a juubi jin or juubi it self.. U 4get dat occular jutsu cant control d juubi or restrict it but sage.m does (diety gates).. Fly susano has no accomplishment cus am yet to c how it prevents sausages asss being kicked- dont get it twisted am a blond and red hair fan.

When did Sage Mode trumps other abilities? Ha! Because you can attack Juubito with sage mode, it trumps all other abilities? This is hilarious.

People keep mentioning chakra rods of Madara, abeg shey Hashirama dey blind when Madara use am? Abi no be Naruto use Kyuubi chakra plus Sage Mode resist Nagato's chakra rods? And what makes you think Sasuke does not have any? Because he never show am? Please don't mistake his lack of knowledge about the rinnegan to the extent of how powerful the rinnegan is.

Further more, Sage Mode does not boost your chakra reserve, it only makes your chakra ( and its attacks) more powerful. Check the training Naruto got to confirm what I just said.

Madara did not need Hashirama's Sage Mode oooh! He just took it because Obito did not use Sage Mode to start the Moon eye plan. Please don't lie.

Diety gates did not stop the juubi from doing fission, it just halted its movement. To further fault the power of the diety gates, it was the first thing Madara destroyed when he was Rinne-Tensied.

You can't see the advantages of a flying susano'o because you don't want to see it.
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
UchihaItachi:

Really ?? They didn't continue ? Make I kuku stop to dey watch am na.... Make I no go dey hooked for nothing sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.