Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (649047 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:04am On Oct 21, 2014
Mutaino7:
where was did dat happen.. Cos hashi was alive 2 even c maddy off to afterlife.

If you really wanna tow that path, then Madara defeated Hashirama cos Madara outlived Hashirama x3. The Hashirama standing when Madara was lying in state isn't alive..literally
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:05am On Oct 21, 2014
Jaymaestro:
more like immune.

That's the word
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:07am On Oct 21, 2014
Baddestguyp:
maybe Madara always wants a fair fight with Hashirama and feels genjutsu na cheat

You wouldn't call Hashirama using a clone to distract Madara and then stab him in the back a fair fight would you?

That's very synonymous to genjutsu
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:09am On Oct 21, 2014
WackyJ1:

I don't know the exact manga chapter and I'm too lazy to find out.
But I will

Which of the fights?
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2014
nani667:
So I've seen all 25 Episodes of attack on Titan.... Twas surprisingly impressive.... And kinda Horror-ish.... Chewing human beings anyhow... Not for the faint hearted..... Abeg who knows when more episodes shall be available.....?

Eren Jaeger — Baddest titan ever liveth, I find it kinda silly that he has to come out of the titan skin though. They should make it more like the hulk.
Re: Naruto Information by Manutd19: 9:11am On Oct 21, 2014
SIRcumalot:

Nobody is rallying to anything this fight will end with a naruto victory no matter how many fancy tricks sasgay has I was just hoping naruto will dominate the fight and beat sasgay to death.doesn't look like that's happening.

May I ask why you thought Naruto would dominate the fight with all the recent power ups he got?

90% of the beasts chakra
Rinnegan
Powerful Genjutsu
E.t.c

Which trick do you think Naruto has to dominate SAS?
The way SAS always get his power is .....
Re: Naruto Information by sarmiie(m): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2014
Manutd19:

May I ask why you thought Naruto would dominate the fight with all the recent power ups he got?

90% of the beasts chakra
Rinnegan
Powerful Genjutsu
E.t.c

D fact is dt dis fight wldnt be really fleshed out like we want it to....
Either sask wld win n den discover dt he jst can't kill naruto, like d first time (due to emotional palaver)---nt likely
Or naruto will TNJ him to victory
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
Graviton2:

Eren Jaeger — Baddest titan ever liveth, I find it kinda silly that he has to come out of the titan skin though. They should make it more like the hulk.

Captain Levi na still the baddest ✔
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 12:45pm On Oct 21, 2014
Manutd19:

90% of the beasts chakra
Rinnegan
Powerful Genjutsu
E.t.c

Naruto Kun also has the tailed beasts Chakra + Rikkudo Power... Plus he has the Gudoudama.....

And let's not forget Naruto also has Sennin mode, which is literally unlimited nature energy at his disposal..... Naruto Kun shouldn't be underestimated
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
SIRcumalot:

Nobody is rallying to anything this fight will end with a naruto victory no matter how many fancy tricks sasgay has I was just hoping naruto will dominate the fight and beat sasgay to death.doesn't look like that's happening.

Naruto is more like John Cena if you know what I mean. He rarely dominate fights

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
Baddestguyp:
maybe Madara always wants a fair fight with Hashirama and feels genjutsu na cheat
so using kyuubi is not cheating right? He wants a fair fight but was eager to tap into hashi's dna!

#Maddy-cheating-since-d-invention-of-EMS undecided
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
nani667:

My favorite character. Laid back mofo
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
nani667:

Lol. I said Eren is "baddest titan"....in the manga, Eren got the ability to command other titans.

...but you get point, Levi is the baddest trooper.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
nani667:

Naruto Kun also has the tailed beasts Chakra + Rikkudo Power... Plus he has the Gudoudama.....

And let's not forget Naruto also has Sennin mode, which is literally unlimited nature energy at his disposal..... Naruto Kun shouldn't be underestimated

Underestimating Naruto would be illogical. They might be on par power-wise, but we all know Sasuke is much more inventive with his power compared to Naruto and that's what we are seeing now. However, Naruto is most unpredictable character in the anime. He might finish off Sasuke with a classic rasengan, but no one can say authoritatively that he knows how he's gonna go about it.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
Graviton2:

Lol. I said "baddest titan"....in the manga, Eren got the ability to command other titans.

...but Levi is the baddest trooper.

And to think he joined the troop on a whim
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
(Chews Kilishi)

Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Baddestguyp:
I think the anime will remain at 25, d manga is good but got dry towards d end as they weren't really fighting titans but were concentrating on a revolution. anyway commander Erwin lost an arm, levi is really good, fighting against d military police and their new type of maneuver gear. d identities of d armed and collosial Titans were revealed and a new bad ass Titan with hairy animal skin was leading the titans

True... it got boring

The lady titan was so annoying though

But i feel there is scope for one more season - explaining what makes up d titan
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
pickabeau1:

True... it got boring

The lady titan was so annoying though

But i feel there is scope for one more season - explaining what makes up d titan

I just saw chapter 61, looks like the fun is starting again. it was revealed that Eren killed his father
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
SPOILER!!!

I was referring to the anime though

Maybe i will get the manga

Baddestguyp:
I just saw chapter 61, looks like the fun is starting again. it was revealed that Eren killed his father
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
pickabeau1:
SPOILER!!!

I was referring to the anime though

Maybe i will get the manga

oh but d anime was fantastic to me
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
Baddestguyp:
oh but d anime was fantastic to me

ok.. it slowed down towards the end

inconclusive ending
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 1:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
pickabeau1:

ok.. it slowed down towards the end

inconclusive ending

Yh and I heard there's gonna be a second season but after the manga has gone far
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tosyn007:

And to think he joined the troop on a whim

The skill with which he butchers titans ehn!!

...and he does so without so much as a stain on his bandanna. Lol
Re: Naruto Information by Manutd19: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tosyn007:

Underestimating Naruto would be illogical. They might be on par power-wise, but we all know Sasuke is much more inventive with his power compared to Naruto and that's what we are seeing now. However, Naruto is most unpredictable character in the anime. He might finish off Sasuke with a classic rasengan, but no one can say authoritatively that he knows how he's gonna go about it.

i have to disagree. They aint equal in power right now. Sasuke is more powerful thanks to the power up he got recently.
Re: Naruto Information by Manutd19: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
nani667:

fyi, naruto only has like 10% of the beasts chakra while sasuke has the rest. They both got rikudo power and kurama said sasuke has the full power when he combined all d beasts chakra.
Rinnegan, Genjustu.......common he's more powerful than naruto as it is. Kishi better give naruto a power up. One thing i just know is naruto always find a way.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
Manutd19:

i have to disagree. They aint equal in power right now. Sasuke is more powerful thanks to the power up he got recently.

What power-up aside the rinnegan?
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
Graviton2:

The skill with which he butchers titans ehn!!

...and he does so without so much as a stain on his bandanna. Lol

Like he's calling time on his pets.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
Manutd19:

What power-up?
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
Manutd19:

fyi, naruto only has like 10% of the beasts chakra while sasuke has the rest. They both got rikudo power and kurama said sasuke has the full power when he combined all d beasts chakra.
Rinnegan, Genjustu.......common he's more powerful than naruto as it is. Kishi better give naruto a power up. One thing i just know is naruto always find a way.
What 10%? Where did you get the figure?
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
ihedinobi2:

What 10%? Where did you get the figure?
help me ask oh.. Is d so-called 90% insyd sasuke..
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tosyn007:

My favorite character. Laid back mofo

Word... That Nigga is just too good

Graviton2:

Lol. I said Eren is "baddest titan"....in the manga, Eren got the ability to command other titans.

...but you get point, Levi is the baddest trooper.

I wasn't even talking about troopers or Titans.... Levi is simply the baddest.... Titan or otherwise.... That Nigga will kill anything Killable

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.