Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (649878 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2014
Look what I found on the Naruto official page on facebook, the Last Naruto Movie scheduled for this year has a very interesting addition....

The 6th hokage - Hatake Kakashi

Personally, I think he deserves it....what do you guys think?

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
MadCow1:

I never fit keep up with my Animes men..

If I tell you how far back I dey for Naruto ehn.. Them still dey fight War and Naruto and Killer Bee never just pass through Tsunade and the other kage..

I never fit catch up..
You should keep up with it especially now that it is almost over.
Tosyn007:

Sakura and Kakashi comes there and Sakura starts crying. He heals Sasuke first and the ftard uses that opportunity to finish off Naruto once and for all.

#therecanbeonlyone
Hehehe. You just do not trust Sasuke eh!!!
teemy:
the bijuus would have to go for the IT to disappear.
If I recall correctly, the Sage said it's just a little of their chakras and Sasuke's Rinne-sharingan that is needed to dispel the infinite tsukuyomi as they would all be having meetings inside Naruto's subconscious so the bijuus disappearing is not gonna happen.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hey guys, I was thinking. . . Since Naruto is almost coming to an end, it's likely that Seun may bring it to the frontpage of Nairaland and it's gonna be from this thread ie the link to where we start discussing how it ended; if that's gonna happen, I think it won't be a bad idea for us all probably dropping a drawing about any character from the manga. . .

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nairalandinfo:

Who are u to call mi/anyother opposing memba a fool

U don't have any right to curse OR insult mi/anybody cos of what Naruto A common animated cartoon/manga when there are better issues @ hand......& i hope u are not the type to insult alone but can u do the do facially/physically when the batte starts cos I hate online insults when u as a man can not back it up "physically" one on one

U, mi OR @picka must xchange nos so as to do the duel physically only girls/ladies throw insults online while men do the real deal on the streets(hand 2 hand fight)....if u can't do this, then close ya mouf bro....be kiaful bro....don't go dat line without [b]real guts

Who is this one na?

cry
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
Baddestguyp:
I haven't seen no game no life, how many Episodes? is it better than claymore cos I want to start one

Far better

Claymore is just gore
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nairalandinfo:

Who are u to call mi/anyother opposing memba a fool

U don't have any right to curse OR insult mi/anybody cos of what Naruto A common animated cartoon/manga when there are better issues @ hand......& i hope u are not the type to insult alone but can u do the do facially/physically when the batte starts cos I hate online insults when u as a man can not back it up "physically" one on one

U, mi OR @picka must xchange nos so as to do the duel physically only girls/ladies throw insults online while men do the real deal on the streets(hand 2 hand fight)....if u can't do this, then close ya mouf bro....be kiaful bro....don't go dat line without [b]real guts

Real men do it in the ring and earn millions... You just a noisemaker

By the way, what has my post got to do with you? Its just random expressions not tied to anyone (unless you decide to tie it to yourself)

Biko, go and jump into the lagoon if you find it hard to stick to your lane.

:p
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2014
pickabeau1:

Far better

Claymore is just gore

thanks, i'll start soon
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2014
Feraz:
Hey guys, I was thinking. . . Since Naruto is almost coming to an end, it's likely that Seun may bring it to the frontpage of Nairaland and it's gonna be from this thread ie the link to where we start discussing how it ended; if that's gonna happen, I think it won't be a bad idea for us all probably dropping a drawing about any character from the manga. . .

working on something right now....

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2014
taking shape....

Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
I'll stop here for now...I hate drawing manga character (2D)

Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
I used to be an artist. used to paint like crazy. my room then was filled with drawings and paintings. 85% of my study time was drawing time. had some comic characters of my own. even drew a couple of comic pages. the backs of my books were filled with drawings. all i did with my time was draw. I can't even remember the last time i drew something. I would have been the First person to fill this thread with Naruto drawings if it were those days. smh guess I'd just have to enjoy submissions from you guys.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
Djtm:
I used to be an artist. used to paint like crazy. my room then was filled with drawings and paintings. 85% of my study time was drawing time. had some comic characters of my own. even drew a couple of comic pages. the backs of my books were filled with drawings. all i did with my time was draw. I can't even remember the last time i drew something. I would have been the First person to fill this thread with Naruto drawings if it were those days. smh guess I'd just have to enjoy submissions from you guys.
What happened? Why did you stop drawing and painting?
Re: Naruto Information by aragon4realz(m): 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2014
oYa everybody go to bed...I want to sweep this forum
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 1:12am On Oct 31, 2014
Djtm:
same here, I don't know what happened, I just stopped
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 3:50am On Oct 31, 2014
The real world caught up with us all.
We were told or given the impression that our drawings were a waste of valuable time that we would have otherwise used for more important and beneficial things.
We began to subconsciously believe that drawing was not going to take us anywhere in our current environment. perhaps we got admission into the university or began to be more busy and soon that part of us was forgotten,lost deep inside, buried among all the responsibilities that began to rest on our shoulders.
And then we just stopped,
Sometimes we remember and we wonder what happened
but we can never really put a finger to it
Then we feel the urge to try and start again
But we're never able to Draw up the strength to do so

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 3:55am On Oct 31, 2014
The new episode was Cool, Naruto is a really mature guy now, i see him becoming one the of calmest and sane and understanding Ninjas when he enters his mid 20s.

Sasuke revealed so many things but quite frankly i didn't really believe him, it sorta contradicted what we knew from the previous manga but then again, it shows to what lengths that someone can do the opposite of what he or she is feeling on the inside. Sasuke was talking about the strength to keep being positive in the midst of all the negativity, to thread the right path in the midst of so much loss. The strength that Naruto had.

That their losing their arms pain me sha, arrrgh, they are too young na.

I see naruto and Sasuke (Naruto with sasuke following) become Inter-vilage nin maintaining peace throughout the entire region while Kakashi becomes the 6th Hokage for Konoha

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 5:55am On Oct 31, 2014
WackyJ1:
The new episode was Cool, Naruto is a really mature guy now, i see him becoming one the of calmest and sane and understanding Ninjas when he enters his mid 20s.

Sasuke revealed so many things but quite frankly i didn't really believe him, it sorta contradicted what we knew from the previous manga but then again, it shows to what lengths that someone can do the opposite of what he or she is feeling on the inside. Sasuke was talking about the strength to keep being positive in the midst of all the negativity, to thread the right path in the midst of so much loss. The strength that Naruto had.

That their losing their arms pain me sha, arrrgh, they are too young na.

I see naruto and Sasuke (Naruto with sasuke following) become Inter-vilage nin maintaining peace throughout the entire region while Kakashi becomes the 6th Hokage for Konoha

Well, there you have it.

This is kinda of the reform I had in mind though I expected more...

(Oh well. ..)

And to think something like a Holocaust is needed to change a heart and mind like Sasuke's...

I saw the bloody mess they had made for Sasuke to admit it finally.

Cue Sakura.

Does it mean she'll have to slam some sense into the pair of them before healing them?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 6:44am On Oct 31, 2014
WackyJ1:
The real world caught up with us all.
We were told or given the impression that our drawings were a waste of valuable time that we would have otherwise used for more important and beneficial things.
We began to subconsciously believe that drawing was not going to take us anywhere in our current environment. perhaps we got admission into the university or began to be more busy and soon that part of us was forgotten,lost deep inside, buried among all the responsibilities that began to rest on our shoulders.
And then we just stopped,
Sometimes we remember and we wonder what happened
but we can never really put a finger to it
Then we feel the urge to try and start again
But we're never able to Draw up the strength to do so
This is the real truth. I sometimes beat myself for not improving that innate potential to a current level. Depressing to say the least but I've made it a point of duty to practice once I go for service and I hope to follow it.

Graviton, I'd like to see the end product of that drawing. It's taking shape already. . . .
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:21am On Oct 31, 2014
Graviton2:
I'll stop here for now...I hate drawing manga character (2D)

Ah Obituary

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2014
Feraz:
This is the real truth. I sometimes beat myself for not improving that innate potential to a current level. Depressing to say the least but I've made it a point of duty to practice once I go for service and I hope to follow it.

Graviton, I'd like to see the end product of that drawing. It's taking shape already. . . .

I will try to finish it today....
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 9:42am On Oct 31, 2014
Tosyn007:

Ah Obituary

Lol. how did you know?
Re: Naruto Information by aragon4realz(m): 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
Graviton2:

don't let those 2 big fool,people making fun of you I mean,,beat you down emotionally,dude you are good, you know what? if you actually did this drawing you can be a newspaper columnist, or even a newspaper cartoonist
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tosyn007:

Naruto should be able to resuscitate the arms
it more of restoration justu

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
Graviton2:

Can you draw in 3-D like?
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nice suggestion feraz .u guys should Expect a naruto drawing next.

Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:39pm On Oct 31, 2014

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
na joke o

Re: Naruto Information by TopsyKrete: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
Yaaaro domo Narutoworld, [size=16pt]Happy Hallowen[/size]
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Feraz:
Can you draw in 3-D like?

Yeah..
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
aragon4realz:

don't let those 2 big fool,people making fun of you I mean,,beat you down emotionally,dude you are good, you know what? if you actually did this drawing you can be a newspaper columnist, or even a newspaper cartoonist

Noone made fun of me, sir...but thanks a lot, I'm glad you like it
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Graviton2:

Yeah..
Guy, how far you? Make sure you do one oh. . .

Does he think we're mocking you
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 5:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
Feraz:
Guy, how far you? Make sure you do one oh. . .

Does he think we're mocking you

I also do graphite portraits and caricatures...here is one I did, korede bello liked it on Instagram cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.