Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650878 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2014
It just occurred to me that if sasgay dies the Uchiha bloodline dies with him !!
@All what is your ideal ending for the Manga
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
SIRcumalot:
It just occurred to me that if sasgay dies the Uchiha bloodline dies with him !!
@All what is your ideal ending for the Manga
Ideal?

Sakura falls for Naruto. Naruto falls for Hinata and they get married and live happily ever after.

Sasuke travels south and meets some girl and gets married. Brings her back to Konoha and restarts the Uchiha clan.

Kakashi becomes Hokage.

Tsunade takes Sakura under her wings and teaches her knitting and drinking. So that she can get over her aching heart.

Naruto is still SO6P with all the Bijuu at his beck and call.

Stuff like that.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Hahahahahahahahaha

Eeeehh, I'm back o. grin Did you miss me? Or them?
All oh. . . . . Lol
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
ihedinobi2:

I feel you. I think though that either can work out. I just don't like Sakura enough to hope that NaruSaku works out. Women who like jerks have serious issues in my book. Hinata chose a good man. Naruto chose a good woman too (yeah, Sakura is a good girl even if she's in love with a jerk, although she wasn't always a good girl sha). Hinata herself is a good woman even if she used to be a scared little cat. So NaruHina works for me.

And the reason either can work out is that emotions can shift. And they do. A lot. That's one thing that is so bankable.

Temari/Shikamaru ehn?! In which world? Those two will be cat and mouse for the whole courtship. Then in marriage everybody will be smiling like idiöts. I love it. grin
Their is a balance of power in Temari/Shikamaru it didn't start with silly infatuations from either side,you get a sense of mutual respect from those two.
Am against NaruSaku same way am against Naruhina.
It is the samething only Naruto's roles are reversed.
Am a Big Sakura fan,
And I believe she loves Sasgay, but it won't be good for her so I prefer her to stay alone.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2014
SIRcumalot:

Their is a balance of power in Temari/Shikamaru it didn't start with silly infatuations from either side,you get a sense of mutual respect from those two.
Am a Big Sakura fan,
And I believe she loves Sasgay, but it won't be good for her so I prefer her to stay alone.
Mutual respect? As Shikamaru sarcastic reach? And Temari form bad guy die? Temari no go give am space o and Shikamaru go de push her button anyhow.

They'll work out eventually.

Obviously, I'm not particularly a Sakura fan. I like her character. I just don't want her for Naruto. I would rather have the loyal chick.
Re: Naruto Information by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
As for me, I like the Shikamaru and Temari pairing,.... "too much swag in a couple"....

The "What a drag" guy,......

ihedinobi2:

Hahahahahahahahaha
Eeeehh, I'm back o. grin Did you miss me? Or them?
Guy, you suppose dey Romance section dey do relationship counseling,....

I like your "supposed ending".

Feraz:
I knew that was gonna be said 'the only argument NarutoHinata fans use!'. The only thing I hope is Naruto not looking like Jiraiya who chased Tsunade all his life even ended up dying without any acknowledgement from her. She ended up regretting though.

Welcome by the way!
In every generation, there is always that boy that "seems" to like a girl and the girl "seems" to like another boy....

Jiraiya - Tsunade - Orochimaru
Obito - Rin - Kakashi
Naruto - Sakura - Sasuke
Hinata - Naruto - Sakura

Maybe the next generation go be,....
Konohamaru .............

"Love" no easy,...
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
As for me, I like the Shikamaru and Temari pairing,.... "too much swag in a couple"....

The "What a drag" guy,......

Guy, you suppose dey Romance section dey do relationship counseling,....

I like your "supposed ending".

In every generation, there is always that boy that "seems" to like a girl and the girl "seems" to like another boy....

Jiraiya - Tsunade - Orochimaru
Obito - Rin - Kakashi
Naruto - Sakura - Sasuke
Hinata - Naruto - Sakura

Maybe the next generation go be,....
Konohamaru .............

"Love" no easy,...
Lol. Na d ideal be dat! grin

"Romance" is full of kids and mörons. I'm sure there are some intelligent and mature human beings there. They're just not enough. smiley
Re: Naruto Information by OmolodMilkman93(m): 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
ihedinobi2:

"Romance" is full of kids and mörons. I'm sure there are some intelligent and mature human beings there. They're just not enough. smiley
Lol, you can go there and increase the number of "intelligent" people there,....

You might just get a "Temari" there.
wink
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 2:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
Lol, you can go there and increase the number of "intelligent" people there,....

You might just get a "Temari" there.
wink
I've been there. I was there for a few months at least once. Not an experience I care to repeat.

Temari? In Romance section? Impossible. I know where I'll find her. Somewhere like Politics. Or Science/Technology. Or Education. Maybe Family. She's a darn activist.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Hehehe! Thought I was the only one that noticed. . . .
Re: Naruto Information by OmolodMilkman93(m): 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
Feraz:
LOL,... Make them no catch una, My hand and leg no dey oh
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
Feraz:
Mehn, I gave that section benefit of the doubt once and I don't waste my time there anymore. I discuss relationship matters on Family now.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Ideal?

Sakura falls for Naruto. Naruto falls for Hinata and they get married and live happily ever after.

Sasuke travels south and meets some girl and gets married. Brings her back to Konoha and restarts the Uchiha clan.

Kakashi becomes Hokage.

Tsunade takes Sakura under her wings and teaches her knitting and drinking. So that she can get over her aching heart.

Naruto is still SO6P with all the Bijuu at his beck and call.

Stuff like that.
*dies* somebody please wake me up!!! grin grin. Also add gambling to it!!!!
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 5:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
Feraz:
*dies* somebody please wake me up!!! grin grin. Also add gambling to it!!!!
grin

Ah ah! At least some of Sakura's sense of responsibility should rub off on the Senju Princess nau. grin
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
so after 6years+, naruto finally comes to an end.... #best anime ever!!!
Re: Naruto Information by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
Preboy:
so after 6years+, naruto finally comes to an end.... #best anime ever!!!
If I remember correctly, It began in 1999 and that should be 14+ if not 15+ wink
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
If I remember correctly, It began in 1999 and that should be 14+ if not 15+ wink
just checked wikipedia, wow kishi don make tire
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
ihedinobi2:

I already disagree with you on principle. Let it be known that I have an unrepentant aversion (to put it mildly) to the very thought that NaruSaku is a better match than NaruHina. angry grin

Ok, seriously, the above is not necessarily true to reality. This is what I experienced. It may not have been love but it was something, well, not completely parallel. It's easy for people, especially women, to put me on a pedestal. Then I disappoint. Good Lord, do they get mad! As forgiving as they seem to be and as easy as it may seem for them to excuse me, I promise you they don't collapse from disbelief and near-insanity when they see some flaw of mine.

I don't doubt that some women paint an impossible picture about a guy and then refuse to accept that it is wrong and become too weak to challenge failures in those men but I've never seen that in life as the rule. It is the exception. The scales do fall off and puppy love grows up. Much more often than not.

Now to NaruHina specifically. Hinata may seem timid and scared and all but she isn't. What she always was was shy. And it wasn't just for Naruto. Hinata was reluctant to accept challenges in everything because she always felt inferior to each one. Her interest in Naruto started from her admiration of his aggressive pursuit of challenges. That is what has steadily grown into love.

She does not idealize Naruto. She admires him. There is a difference and an important one at that. She made him her role model, sort of her mentor. You will see that each time she pushed herself beyond some self-imposed limit she took a cue from Naruto. That is not idealization, that is admiration and inspiration. What woman does not want a guy whom she can admire and who inspires her?

As for standing up to Naruto, think about it. Do you consider it a healthy relationship when you have to stand up to your man? Should you need to do that? Everybody has issues, no doubt, but do you deal with relationship problems by standing up to your man if you're a woman? Have women not ALWAYS stooped to conquer from the morning of the history of man till date? When has a woman won her man by standing up to him? If your man becomes tyrannical and oppressive has the answer not always been in leaving him to see what life is like without you? When a woman has gone toe to toe with a man has the relationship ever survived?

Hinata is the perfect girl for Naruto.

Shannaro! cool
Re: Naruto Information by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
Preboy:

just checked wikipedia, wow kishi don make tire
Lol,.. Like someone once said, his jutsu ''Kishi-yomi'' strong,.. E don hold people for more than a decade

firestar:

Shannaro! cool
Sakura aint cool, Remove the cool smiley grin
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2014
firestar:

Shannaro! cool
grin cool
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 1:05am On Nov 02, 2014
Graviton2:

Lol. how did you know?

#therecanbeonlyone

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 1:06am On Nov 02, 2014
GRIMMJOE:
it more of restoration justu

Thought both words are same
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 1:12am On Nov 02, 2014
ChickRockz:
NaruHina is a crappy pairing. In real life,a relationship between people with Naruto's and Hinata's characters is a recipe for disaster..maybe that too harsh a word but it's just won't work out.Hinata I believe is infatuated with Naruto because she idealises him too much.She'd always give in to his excesses and would never reprimand him or stand up to him when he goes out of line.You can't expect someone who couldn't even talk to her crush without passing out to withstand his bullsh!t when he messes up.She'd just die in silence and we know how clueless Naruto is towards people's feelings.

You forgot it was Hinata's slap that brought Naruto back to
Reality when Obito almost got inside him. And mind you, Naruto may be clumsy on the surface, but hes got the perception of a woman. So he has a very good understanding of people's feelings. That's why he's the only one that understood Sasuke
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 1:15am On Nov 02, 2014
nani667:

It usually takes a year before the English subbed versions of these Naruto movies are released.....

Or you could just download the Japanese version and download the subtitle file.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 1:44am On Nov 02, 2014
Feraz:
EPIC!!!! LMAO!!!!!

She never even liked the dude despite all he's done for her. He's in the eternal friendzone with Sakura. Like I said before, should NarutoHinata not happen, I'm going on a business trip to Japan.

ihedinobi2:

grin

I'm coming with you, bro. And in case they don't have real machetes there, I'm investing in that kind of real estate right now. angry

We are all going together, Kishi go hear am

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 1:45am On Nov 02, 2014
ChickRockz:
NaruHina is a crappy pairing. In real life,a relationship between people with Naruto's and Hinata's characters is a recipe for disaster..maybe that too harsh a word but it's just won't work out.Hinata I believe is infatuated with Naruto because she idealises him too much.She'd always give in to his excesses and would never reprimand him or stand up to him when he goes out of line.You can't expect someone who couldn't even talk to her crush without passing out to withstand his bullsh!t when he messes up.She'd just die in silence and we know how clueless Naruto is towards people's feelings.

ChickRockz:
This is the only argument NaruHina fans use.Sakura risks her life for and encourages Naruto in almost every episode.It's just not shown on an epic scale like Hinata's maybe because Sakura does hers everyday so it's become a usual thing.
I think the movie is kind of a denouement to the NaruHina issue since it wasn't resolved in the Anime series after her confession.I might be wrong but Naruto might end up rejecting her but would form a strong bond with her.Afterall the theme song-Star Vessel(where their picture hinted at the pairing) is about "friendships and bonds with other people"

i wanted to reply you with full force but i think Ihedinobi has alreaady done that satisfactorily

dont watch naruto with Bias again,
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 1:48am On Nov 02, 2014
SIRcumalot:

Am a Big Sakura fan,

you see Sir the fundamental problem with you is that you are a sakura fan.

You believe in balance of power and mutual respect? What did you see when Hinata slapped naruto and brought him back from giving up, she took charge and fed naruto his own principles, ahhhh una no know the power of that scene and when naruto stood up, he did it holding hinata's hand, talk about power couple.

Besides Neji don use him death bethrothed them so am not bothered

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 4:06am On Nov 02, 2014
Tosyn007:

Or you could just download the Japanese version and download the subtitle file.

You won't even see the Japanese subbed version online until after about a year....
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 6:26am On Nov 02, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
Lol,.. Like someone once said, his jutsu ''Kishi-yomi'' strong,.. E don hold people for more than a decade

Sakura aint cool, Remove the cool smiley grin

(Cracks her knuckles)

As far as I know, Sakura is the only kunoichi conscious to give Kaguya a migraine amongst other things.
Give her some credit.

Shannaro! angry cool
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 7:04am On Nov 02, 2014
firestar:

(Cracks her knuckles)

As far as I know, Sakura is the only kunoichi conscious to give Kaguya a migraine amongst other things.
Give her some credit.

Shannaro! angry cool
Kowai!!!
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2014
WackyJ1:

you see Sir the fundamental problem with you is that you are a sakura fan.

You believe in balance of power and mutual respect? What did you see when Hinata slapped naruto and brought him back from giving up, she took charge and fed naruto his own principles, ahhhh una no know the power of that scene and when naruto stood up, he did it holding hinata's hand, talk about power couple.

Besides Neji don use him death bethrothed them so am not bothered
Me being a sakura fan doesn't affect my thought here,Naruto and Sakura will never work it obvious to almost anyone since "after the fake I love you naruto moment"
I just think Temari and Shikamaru makes a better sense.
If I comb through my Naruto Manga collection am sure I could come up with a few moments like that between any pairing of the principal characters.

@all are you ready for A post Naruto world ?
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 10:29am On Nov 02, 2014
Feraz:
Is it different from charcoal pencil?

Nah!!! It was to his brother. The one to the Uchihas started with 'The clan, the clan!! angry . . . '

Here guys! The last: Naruto the movie.
Enjoy!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON34ecNxg5k&app=desktop

But see Hinata, the babe make sense die. If Naruto dull eh. . . angry angry

From the trailer, the movie seems to be centered more on NaruHina - about their love ish. It all happened two years after his last battle with Sasuke. And in this trailer, he is fighting a descendant of Otsutsuki

Yeah, grilled charcoal sticks are darker and a bit harder to use.

Charcoal pencils are neater and easier to use

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.