Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (649811 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2014
pickabeau1:

Ok
Dude, seriously, is this still the friendly sparring or a new brand that I haven't heard of?
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Dude, seriously, is this still the friendly sparring or a new brand that I haven't heard of?

What do u want me to say na grin grin

i did not get your angle so im playing safe before i am crucufied
Re: Naruto Information by fhunn: 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
JIMMY1393:

I just started this sef coincidentally .. Am in the 4th episode and its pretty cool .. Glad to see people that watch other animes .......

P.S Everyone is there an Anime group on Whatsapp ? If theRe is can someone add me please and if there isn't can we create one

Ah don finish am! All the 24 episodes grin
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
pickabeau1:

What do u want me to say na grin grin

i did not get your angle so im playing safe before i am crucufied

But have I ever crucified you nau? You're making me look bad, abeg. cry
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
ihedinobi2:

But have I ever crucified you nau? You're making me look bad, abeg. cry

Hmmm.....

OK....let me be gentle...

Anyhow I am still of the opinion that the story became flat after the pain arc..it had some life up till madara resurgence.... The taijutsu was epic the meteor move awesome.... The battle against gokage left a bad taste though.....

The legends of Hashirama, sosp, madara were all made ordinary

My opinion though
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
TopsyKrete:
In Loving memory of Naruto, even though the anime will run tru till this tyme next year or so...
He finally became what he wanted

I wish it could have endured till Luffy and his crew gets to One Piece.

Even though i am so picky bout my animes, which ones can any one advice that is in the same league as One Piece, Shippudeen, FullMetal Alchemist.Bro, Fairy Tail, Shingeki no kyogen, Claymore?
Pls do not mention Bleach or anytin related
I will mention bleach, also death note, code geass, Gintama.

btw, has anyone seen fate stay night, is it good? Im thinking of starting
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
So far it looks like Death note is winning the votes for the next anime i will try, i don't that i want to read any other manga again. nly started naruto manga so that i could keep up with the arguments here.
Re: Naruto Information by viruz007(m): 8:41am On Nov 14, 2014
Baddestguyp:

Sword Art Online... Can't believe I stayed this long without seeing it.

Will try Death Note later
Re: Naruto Information by Librate(m): 8:46am On Nov 14, 2014
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 8:55am On Nov 14, 2014
viruz007:

Sword Art Online... Can't believe I stayed this long without seeing it.

Will try Death Note later
sword art online...I haven't seen d latest Episode tho
Re: Naruto Information by TopsyKrete: 11:19am On Nov 14, 2014
Baddestguyp:

If Bleach wasn't invested wif fillers and the irrelevances, it would av still had grace.
DeathNote has been on ma mind before i went for FullMetal, but i've neva regreted my decision, eventhough DeathNote is on my next download mission.
Attack on Titans won my favour when it became the best Anime for the 2nd quater 2013 at the same time when SwordArt Online was premiered and on the 2nd position, followed by One Piece and Fairy tail.
I have been following comments and reviews bout Code Geass, will be going for that as well once i can get my Wifi router back online and Blaze on with Etisalat pulse.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 12:09pm On Nov 14, 2014
TopsyKrete:

If Bleach wasn't invested wif fillers and the irrelevances, it would av still had grace.
DeathNote has been on ma mind before i went for FullMetal, but i've neva regreted my decision, eventhough DeathNote is on my next download mission.
Attack on Titans won my favour when it became the best Anime for the 2nd quater 2013 at the same time when SwordArt Online was premiered and on the 2nd position, followed by One Piece and Fairy tail.
I have been following comments and reviews bout Code Geass, will be going for that as well once i can get my Wifi router back online and Blaze on with Etisalat pulse.
fma is okay. I was at Episode 39 when I discovered code geass. I totally abandoned it till I finished code geass before going back.

death note is a must watch
Re: Naruto Information by TopsyKrete: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2014
Baddestguyp:
fma is okay. I was at Episode 39 when I discovered code geass. I totally abandoned it till I finished code geass before going back.

death note is a must watch

Hmmm, Tnxs bro
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 4:29pm On Nov 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

Hmmm.....

OK....let me be gentle...

Anyhow I am still of the opinion that the story became flat after the pain arc..it had some life up till madara resurgence.... The taijutsu was epic the meteor move awesome.... The battle against gokage left a bad taste though.....

The legends of Hashirama, sosp, madara were all made ordinary

My opinion though
I agree that the Pain arc hit a very strong climax, the sort of climax a story could end on. But the real work in storytelling is, well, storytelling. Was Kishi's story told at that point? Had peace been brought to the Shinobi world? Did the kid with the demon fox find his friend and set things to right for him? That was the story. And that was what I was thinking of when I asked what had been resolved at that point.

Entertainment value is of prime importance to a story but an unresolved story is an unfinished story and at the Pain arc the Naruto story was still unfinished. Even now it is still unfinished although the major themes of the story have been worked out. Peace has been brought to the ninja world. The boy with the demon fox got his friend back from the darkness and fixed the recurring failures of the Yin and Yang powers of the Sage to agree. The bijuus are drooling in their sleep. And the Hokage uses a laptop now in a shinobi village just a mountain away from an ultramodern city.

The legends were necessary to explain what really the Naruto/Sasuke story was. Meeting the legends themselves prepared our minds for the Naruto/Sasuke showdown and explained clearly what they were fighting for and why they could not escape fighting each other.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2014
ihedinobi2:

I agree that the Pain arc hit a very strong climax, the sort of climax a story could end on. But the real work in storytelling is, well, storytelling. Was Kishi's story told at that point? Had peace been brought to the Shinobi world? Did the kid with the demon fox find his friend and set things to right for him? That was the story. And that was what I was thinking of when I asked what had been resolved at that point.

Entertainment value is of prime importance to a story but an unresolved story is an unfinished story and at the Pain arc the Naruto story was still unfinished. Even now it is still unfinished although the major themes of the story have been worked out. Peace has been brought to the ninja world. The boy with the demon fox got his friend back from the darkness and fixed the recurring failures of the Yin and Yang powers of the Sage to agree. The bijuus are drooling in their sleep. And the Hokage uses a laptop now in a shinobi village just a mountain away from an ultramodern city.

The legends were necessary to explain what really the Naruto/Sasuke story was. Meeting the legends themselves prepared our minds for the Naruto/Sasuke showdown and explained clearly what they were fighting for and why they could not escape fighting each other.

Superb......interesting that we agree on something even if its minuscule

The ending is what u say it is....but its flat IMO
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

Superb......interesting that we agree on something even if its minuscule

The ending is what u say it is....but its flat IMO

Yeah we do agree. I don't have a policy of reflexive disagreement nau. smiley

I didn't feel that end well myself. It was Chapter 700 that I really liked. The Madara/Juubito/Kaguya fights really made it difficult for the Naruto/Sasuke fight to be spectacular. In fact, the Madara/Gokage fight almost dwarfed everything except maybe the Juubito/everybody else, Madara/Gai and start of Mugen Tsukuyomi parts. The Kaguya fight was unremarkable. I expected a lot more hard fighting. There were some great moments but the net effect was bleh.

It was really hard to beat the Madara/Gokage and Pein/Konoha battles in Naruto/Sasuke. Kishi set a very high standard for himself for that fight and he just missed it. The fight like the Kaguya fight was big but it failed to deliver on all the expectation it raised. That's how I feel.

The outcome was expected but the development of the fight wasn't everything I hoped for.

But, in my opinion, Chapter 700 made up for pretty much everything.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2014
WackyJ1:

Click that link and see
Lol. Pranksters ehn! grin
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 8:06pm On Nov 14, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Yeah we do agree. I don't have a policy of reflexive disagreement nau. smiley

I didn't feel that end well myself. It was Chapter 700 that I really liked. The Madara/Juubito/Kaguya fights really made it difficult for the Naruto/Sasuke fight to be spectacular. In fact, the Madara/Gokage fight almost dwarfed everything except maybe the Juubito/everybody else, Madara/Gai and start of Mugen Tsukuyomi parts. The Kaguya fight was unremarkable. I expected a lot more hard fighting. There were some great moments but the net effect was bleh.

It was really hard to beat the Madara/Gokage and Pein/Konoha battles in Naruto/Sasuke. Kishi set a very high standard for himself for that fight and he just missed it. The fight like the Kaguya fight was big but it failed to deliver on all the expectation it raised. That's how I feel.

The outcome was expected but the development of the fight wasn't everything I hoped for.

But, in my opinion, Chapter 700 made up for pretty much everything.

Your analysis is spot on

The madara taijutsu against the 5 the squadron.... Epic

His contempt against the gokage....superb

His quick thinking against naruto/ sasuke....tight

Naruto was superb against PAIN...

AFTER that....

Anyhow its over
The guy tried
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2014
Two anime I can put my live on the line for are
2.Death note (unsatisfied end)
1.My one and only Attack on Titan still waiting for season 2 don't wanna follow the manga because it kills all the action
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
pickabeau1:

Your analysis is spot on

AFTER that....

Anyhow its over
The guy tried
Yeah he did.
Re: Naruto Information by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Yeah he did.
It wasn't easy
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 12:59am On Nov 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

Your analysis is spot on

AFTER that....

Anyhow its over
The guy tried

Well, you guys are right.

I feel somehow Madara was suppose to be the last villain( entertainment wise). He had everything a final boss in a movie or epic series had; physical strength, arrogance, swag, intelligence and a lot of power. Due to that, Kaguya and Sasuke looked flat. In fact if not for the Perfect Susano'o and the trapped bijuu that Sasuke had, he could have been very, very flat (imagine him still using ordinary Susano'o arrow against a rasenbijuudama and a huge rasenshiruken, very weak).

The good side of the Kaguya side was that Naruto was tested to the limit, he had to do most of the fights alone, Sasuke attacking in a stealth fashion which won't be possible without Naruto distractions.
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2014
Apparently, Kishimoto
was aware that he was
using talk-no-jutsu in his
series and he did it on
purpose. Here's the
interview: http://
www.crunchyroll.com/
anime-new...od-inferiority
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2014
Okay guys, am interested in naruto.

And I don't want to read the manga, please where can I download the anime from?

I saw one torrent site but the file size was 120GB shocked

I just can't download cause it will take forever.

Drop a link anybody for the full English subtitled naruto would love it episodes by episodes.
Re: Naruto Information by TopsyKrete: 10:37am On Nov 15, 2014
XavierG:

Drop a link anybody for the full English subtitled naruto would love it episodes by episodes.

Bro JJC, welcomu o
We dey catch late comers for here o.
Dem give u fastlane to travel, you said u no want, se na slowlane wey dey apapa-tincan island u wan ply?

Sebi na only naruto u dey interested in? Ok, visit narutoget.com, narutobase.net, narutoverse.org, narutocentral.com... Darsall...
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Yeah he did.

Yess he did

while we are at it GUys..
please lets support djdola anyhow we can

https://www.nairaland.com/1995601/sos-please-hamed-djdola
Re: Naruto Information by Emperorking20(m): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2014
How many mangas have y'll read?
For me ive read, Naruto, one piece, bleach, death note, code geass, dragon ball, full metal alchemist, fairy tail, hunter x hunter, katekyo hitman reborn (ds one and death note is fav, second to Naruto, one piece and hunter x hunter dat is grin )

planning on starting Toriko next..

What do u think?

Would also be thankful if y'll vote for Emperorking20 in d Elimination Rounds of Mr.Nairaland 2014. Vote 4 him On Saturday 15th, 10am-5pm. Ur Vote surely counts grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1997707/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest

voting has commenced pals.. Help a fellow out embarassed
thanks! smiley

wackyj
Re: Naruto Information by SegunFlames(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2014
XavierG:

The best »»» http://www.soul-anime.net/anime2/naruto-shippuden/

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Emyben(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2014
Emperorking20:
How many mangas have y'll read?
For me ive read, Naruto, one piece, bleach, death note, code geass, dragon ball, full metal alchemist, fairy tail, hunter x hunter, katekyo hitman reborn (ds one and death note is fav, second to Naruto, one piece and hunter x hunter dat is grin )

planning on starting Toriko next..

What do u think?

Would also be thankful if y'll vote for Emperorking20 in d Elimination Rounds of Mr.Nairaland 2014. Vote 4 him On Saturday 15th, 10am-5pm. Ur Vote surely counts grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1997707/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest

voting has commenced pals.. Help a fellow out embarassed
thanks! smiley

wackyj
This man...I don vote u shaa. Your despicable me pics make sense too *no homo* oo, lol grin
Re: Naruto Information by Emperorking20(m): 11:18am On Nov 15, 2014
Emyben:

This man...I don vote u shaa. Your despicable me pics make sense too *no homo* oo, lol grin

*dancing shoki* thanks plenty bruh! I'll b 4ever grateful grin

Where Neldrizzy sef! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
TopsyKrete:

Bro JJC, welcomu o
We dey catch late comers for here o.
Dem give u fastlane to travel, you said u no want, se na slowlane wey dey apapa-tincan island u wan ply?

Sebi na only naruto u dey interested in? Ok, visit narutoget.com, narutobase.net, narutoverse.org, narutocentral.com... Darsall...

Lol grin
Thank you sir.

Been watching before, I stopped at sage mode things where he fought pain but can't remember the sites.

Thanks man

(1) (2) (3) ... (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.