Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,621 members, 7,809,290 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647771 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 1:46am On Nov 18, 2014
firestar:

For you-by Azu

Harmonia- by Rhythem

The World That Was Transparent( Tomei Datta Sekai) by Motohiro Hata

Jitensha- by Ore Ska Band

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Music

My own list of favourite Naruto OST:

Flame- Dish

The World That was Transparent- Hata Motohiro

Sign- Flow

Blue bird- Ikimono Gakari

Go- Flow

Moshimo- Daisuke

Distance- Long shot party

Diver- Nico touches the wall

The first three are in no particular order but the rest are behind them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 8:07am On Nov 18, 2014
ihedinobi2:

Haven't watched DN appreciatively. Seen some scattered episodes and got interested but oge adiroo. Maybe I'll get to it sometime. I thought the story was weird. Couldn't decide if Light was a good guy or bad guy. Thought he was creepy though.

Been reading death note for a while now. Very good story right there. Light (Raito) is a bloody psychopath.
Re: Naruto Information by Emperorking20(m): 10:08am On Nov 18, 2014
Graviton2:

Been reading death note for a while now. Very good story right there. Light (Raito) is a bloody psychopath.
I take it u haven't completed it yet shocked
You're missing man.. The end they say, is always better than the beginning grin

IN OTHER NEWS

Thanks a lot to you all who voted for me/Emperorking20 at the elimination rounds of the contest of the MR NL contest.. You got me where I am today.. I'm grateful. grin

Pls REMEMBER TO VOTE for me for MR NL today And Wednesday, 18th and 19th Nov, Time: 10am-5pm Daily..
Give me a chance good people, I need your votes embarassed , and they count grin..

Here's the link to the voting thread:- https://www.nairaland.com/2001693/mr-nairaland-december-2014-eliminations#28111479

Thanks alot

Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 10:24am On Nov 18, 2014
grin
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 10:24am On Nov 18, 2014
Emperorking20:

I take it u haven't completed it yet shocked
You're missing man.. The end they say, is always better than the beginning grin

IN OTHER NEWS

Thanks a lot to you all who voted for me/Emperorking20 at the elimination rounds of the contest of the MR NL contest.. You got me where I am today.. I'm grateful. grin

Pls REMEMBER TO VOTE for me for MR NL today And Wednesday, 18th and 19th Nov, Time: 10am-5pm Daily..
Give me a chance good people, I need your votes embarassed , and they count grin..

Here's the link to the voting thread:- https://www.nairaland.com/2001693/mr-nairaland-december-2014-eliminations#28111479

Thanks alot

He is smart if that is what you mean...but he is steadily standing on the verge of insanity.
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 10:33am On Nov 18, 2014
Please vote for Amefrica, Chrisviral and Emperorking20. These young guys need your votes!!!!!

#TeamYoungNigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2014
Graviton2:

When he killed that girl that loved him just to deflect suspicion from himself I decided that I was either missing something or Light was a real psychopathic, cold-blooded killer.
Re: Naruto Information by Emperorking20(m): 11:13am On Nov 18, 2014
Graviton2:

He is smart if that is what you mean...but he is steadily standing on the verge of insanity.
Very true! He's just loyal to his cause tho! grin
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 2:05pm On Nov 18, 2014
ihedinobi2:

When he killed that girl that loved him just to deflect suspicion from himself I decided that I was either missing something or Light was a real psychopathic, cold-blooded killer.

Light is very smart, just that he is criminally minded in the recess of his mind. Have not read the manga or anime( who knows where I can get the anime or manga) but I have watched a film on Death Note, more like a series stuff but it was just two long episodes.
Re: Naruto Information by gangwolf(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2014
People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and
true. That’s how they define “reality”. But what does it mean
to be “correct” or “true”? Merely vague concepts… their
“reality” may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply
be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-
Itachi Uchiha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
ihedinobi2:

which girl did he kill, or are u talkin about the movie?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
gangwolf:
People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and
true. That’s how they define “reality”. But what does it mean
to be “correct” or “true”? Merely vague concepts… their
“reality” may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply
be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?-
Itachi Uchiha

I will know that quote anywhere.

And later some would say animation is for kids.

"...Their reality may all be a mirage... Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world shaped by their beliefs?"

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by gangwolf(m): 11:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
Nonso23:

I consider this to be one of the best quotes in the entire naruto series.

#Itachi was the ultimate uchiha.
Epic quote.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by gangwolf(m): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
firestar:

I will know that quote anywhere.

And later some would say animation is for kids.

"...Their reality may all be a mirage... Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world shaped by their beliefs?"
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:22am On Nov 19, 2014
UchihaItachi:

Lol...right, plotkai..??

Plotkai= azzpull no jutsu for bleach since "x" no jutsu= bankai
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:27am On Nov 19, 2014
Graviton2:
https://www.nairaland.com/1988123/mr-nairaland-december-2014-nomination/49#27880054

Okay, guys. I've been nominated for the Mr. Nairaland contest oh! I need the help and support of you all, no doubt.

Please support your boy. Thank you.

Man sorry ooo when I saw it and tried to vote it was already closed. Who won tho?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:34am On Nov 19, 2014
gangwolf:
I recommend Fairy Tale.

Whaaat God no! Fairy tail takes everything I hate in the big three ( naruto, bleach and one piece) and amplifies it by 100 folds. Friendship talk no jutsu and nakama azzpullogy ( power of friendship pulled from thin air) natsu or watever never learns from his experience and always has to resort to plot armour. Also a lot of fan service. Simply horrible.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:38am On Nov 19, 2014
naptu2:

You are hereby invited to a very special birthday party for a very special person.

Bring your presents and your dancing shoes - IT'S FIRESTAR'S BIRTHDAY!

https://www.nairaland.com/1991011/happy-birthday-firestar

God is firestar some kind of celebrity in nigeria or what? This is the second year running I've seen this.
Firestar wat are u really to these people. Explain for me ooo.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:52am On Nov 19, 2014
Baddestguyp:
fma is okay. I was at Episode 39 when I discovered code geass. I totally abandoned it till I finished code geass before going back.

death note is a must watch

Blasphemy. I love them both dats why it's absolutely shocking to hear u left fma: brother mid and went to ff lelouch de britania. Both need that much attention otherwise the mental unrest cud be chaotic

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 3:02am On Nov 19, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
Wind - Akeboshi

best of all

The rest(in no particular order)
1. Meteor, Shooting Star - Home Made Kazoku
2. Michi - Alüto
3. Long Kiss Goodbye - Halcali
4. BRING IT ON!!! - Dev Parade
5. GO!!! - Flow
6. Kanashimi wo Yasashisa Ni - little by little
7. Blue Bird(aoi aoi ano sora) - Ikimono-Gakari
8. Closer - Inoue Joe
9. Glow of a Firefly - Ikimono-Gakari
10. Sign - Flow
11. Never Change feat.Lyu:Lyu - Shun
12. I Can Hear - Dish
13. If - Kana Nishino(the lost tower movie)

Infact most of Shippuden soundtracks are interesting grin

I love u man *no homo* Wind is my favourite too. Yellow moon is second. Dose songs are soo good. I think I'm a fan of akeboshi now. Is wind by akeboshi? I tot it was one toshiro or something like dat.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 3:11am On Nov 19, 2014
kraftykc:

HxH....is soooo facken good...there's no word.

For all those seeking a nice anime to watch try: Seirie no Moribito, nice 27 piece that will have u applauding. I have the full EPs and I'm in Abj for those who want it.

Also Elfen Lied. Great anime, heavy on the Ecchi but its got a fabulous storyline.

I hear Tokyo Ghoul is another fantastic piece worthy of praise, I haven't seen it but I intend to.

The eternally placed Black Lagoon is also there to be considered, with the best rendition of tough females in ANY anime. Seriously, the girls in this anime...make me want to never ever cross any female in the slightest,u never know how could be a world class assassin hiding in the kitchen.

In my oppinion tokyo ghoul ain't dat great. The story is shallow as hell. I love some of the characters tho like the psycho inspector. With hxh u can never go wrong. I hope the mangaka doesn't die before he finishes it ooo. God let him survive amen. U guys should also try psycho pass for those who are not afraid of a little horror. Also try ghost in a shell.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 3:18am On Nov 19, 2014
Baddestguyp:

He killed his girlfriend when he became an inspector. The new "L". I think she was a reporter and a former colleague in the university. the movie simplifies the anime/manga though.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2014
Baddestguyp:
The anime. There was a girl that loved him that he set up somehow to save him when some woman that was trying to expose him shot at him. The girl took the bullet, I think. I don't remember the scene very clearly. But I remember the shinigami telling him that he was a cold SOB or something.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 10:08am On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

Right on the bloody money, my man!

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 19, 2014
rapmike:

Light is very smart, just that he is criminally minded in the recess of his mind. Have not read the manga or anime( who knows where I can get the anime or manga) but I have watched a film on Death Note, more like a series stuff but it was just two long episodes.

Yagami Raito did everything for what he thought was d greater good, his perception of good and bad was simply flawed.. Not necessarily psycopathic grin

IN OTHER NEWS

Hey Dear! Hw do u do? Hope ure cool?
Emperorking20 needs ur votes today.. Help him get to d finals of the MR Nairaland contest.. I'll b grateful smiley please! embarassed
Thanks!

Here's d link to d voting thread, it gets opened by 10am, do ur best smiley :- https://www.nairaland.com/2003937/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition
Re: Naruto Information by slimthugchimee(m): 10:25am On Nov 19, 2014
kimco:

Whaaat God no! Fairy tail takes everything I hate in the big three ( naruto, bleach and one piece) and amplifies it by 100 folds. Friendship talk no jutsu and nakama azzpullogy ( power of friendship pulled from thin air) natsu or watever never learns from his experience and always has to resort to plot armour. Also a lot of fan service. Simply horrible.
you mighty be right but fairy tail outshines all of them in comedy
Re: Naruto Information by slimthugchimee(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2014
How do you guys see the gray man am in episode 50
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 11:09am On Nov 19, 2014
Nonso23:

Truth.... Itachi San was really the Boss ✔

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 19, 2014

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2014
ihedinobi2:

The anime. There was a girl that loved him that he set up somehow to save him when some woman that was trying to expose him shot at him. The girl took the bullet, I think. I don't remember the scene very clearly. But I remember the shinigami telling him that he was a cold SOB or something.
I know that scene from d movie but it doesn't exist in the manga, I haven't seen d anime tho, so I don't know if its there
Re: Naruto Information by OmolodMilkman93(m): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2014
kimco:

God is firestar some kind of celebrity in nigeria or what? This is the second year running I've seen this.
Firestar wat are u really to these people. Explain for me ooo.
Lol.. She is a woman agreeable to their hearts

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.