Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,877 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650185 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 9:57am On Dec 13, 2014
kimco:

It's why I like it. A cut away from normal japanese manga (over) emotional themes

Perhaps I will try it again. Saw your list of characters and their attributes. Mine is coming in a few.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2014
Graviton2:

Perhaps I will try it again. Saw your list of characters and their attributes. Mine is coming in a few.

Good....I'll be waiting.
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 10:45am On Dec 13, 2014
Goofiest character - Monkey D. Luffy: very powerful and utterly fearless character but also by far, the most stupid I have seen in any anime or manga. Some worthy mentions for the goofiest character award - Naruto, That flame guy from fairy tail.

Most powerful character - Son Goku: no question there. Some worthy mentions include: Naruto, Sasuke, Eren Jaeger

More as soon as I gather my thoughts....
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2014
wit d season i watched i dont av interest of watching dbz anymore... Abeg 2 many arzpull... How person go dhey destroy moon yet the same blast will be resisted by anoda individual as if no touch am.. Goku powerup go dhey reach 25,000 vegeta go b like i avnt c anytin like this.. Vegeta 2 go powerup reach 30,000 im go 4rc goku in2 making spirit bomb which is overly hyped to b powerful only 4 vegeta to survive wit just a scratch in his armor.. I still like nardo pass am jor. @Graviton2 u don watch SAMURAI X, STRANGERs sword, forbidden scroll and fate stay night
Re: Naruto Information by lexander(m): 10:00am On Dec 14, 2014
fate unlimited blade works is totally awesome, berserk is totally bloody I mean the movies not the anime (anime graphics suck even season 1 of naruto has better graphics than it
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2014
lexander:
fate unlimited blade works is totally awesome, berserk is totally bloody I mean the movies not the anime (anime graphics suck even season 1 of naruto has better graphics than it
pls download link
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
bleach chapter 609 was good but predictable, I'm pretty sure ichigo must be the one to defeat ywach...

Review:
So, I was wondering last week how the King (ywach)
would get out of this one, and this week’s
chapter tells you why. Its kinda of a shame,
since it makes the King look a bit like a
cheesecake. This is gonna be a bit of a rant
instead of a summary.
Honestly… if Ichibei Hyousube highly specialized
abilities cannot do diddly squat except waste
time. Then honestly, what can Ichigo do.
As I started on this chapter it was indeed an
awesome chapter to behold, Hyousube truely
being the leader of the Shinigami, even among
the other Palace guards he stands far above
them it was all made useless by Ywach.. The
Almighty… or all-knowing.
As Haschwalt kind of says, that with the King (ywach)
able to understand everything from any given
perspective, and with all that Knowledge it
makes him impossible for his majesty to be
beaten by anyone.
I mean, wouldn’t it have been fucking awesome
if Ichibei successfully takes out his majesty (ywach)
forcing Ishida to do something instead of
standing there quietly doing Bleep all. His revenge
has been exacted(the man who is responsible
for his mother’s death, is dead now), and he is
now the King of the Quincy. Has drinking the
King’s blood done anything to him? C’mon use
him. He’s right fucking there. Is he just there for
Ichigo to fight with? The king did announce the
guy as his successor after all.
So, it makes me answer the question… What is
Corporal Two-swords (ichigo) gonna do. Beat him to
death? If special techniques Like the ones
Hyousube possesses can't do nada.. what does a guy who can
move fast and hit hard gonna do? I get the
feeling that Ichigo is actually kinda useless(in a
way) and can only be used to
hopefully weakening the villain -like aizen, but
Ichigo couldn’t Kill Aizen, just weaken him at the
expense of his own power. It was a nice battle
sure, but our main character didn’t and
couldn’t actually finish the job, so
that someone else had to finish it up (like
Urahara).
Ugh…
Maybe with a bit more info it would sort of
makes sense. but right now, just, ugh.
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
My crested Uchiha jacket.@topsykrete

Who here has watched this anime - to aru majutsu no index and its spinoff - to aru no Kagaku railgun?

Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mutaino7:
wit d season i watched i dont av interest of watching dbz anymore... Abeg 2 many arzpull... How person go dhey destroy moon yet the same blast will be resisted by anoda individual as if no touch am.. Goku powerup go dhey reach 25,000 vegeta go b like i avnt c anytin like this.. Vegeta 2 go powerup reach 30,000 im go 4rc goku in2 making spirit bomb which is overly hyped to b powerful only 4 vegeta to survive wit just a scratch in his armor.. I still like nardo pass am jor. @Graviton2 u don watch SAMURAI X, STRANGERs sword, forbidden scroll and fate stay night

No oh! I neva watch or read any of those ones. How dem be?
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2014
Graviton2:

No oh! I neva watch or read any of those ones. How dem be?
samurai x get real life movie but u go gbadun d anime dats if u luv martial art and sword play..boss plenty but d ogboskeske boss dhey dress like mummified corpse im get mad skill.. Talking about strangers sword..diz one nah just 1hr anime or so no be serial at all but if u want antagonist wey get class and protagonist wey u no fit recognize im skill set at first sight nah d anime to watch b dat.. 4 fate stay night nah magical, martial art anime.. Its running its 10th episode on naruchigo.com and it's updated every sunday. I don download 2days on sef
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 12:01am On Dec 15, 2014
lexander:
nah episode ten i dhey 4 d anime.. Abeg gimme small spoiler.. Who b assassin master, weytin happen to emiyu and who b dat servant wey dem use replace rider 4 sakura's bro.. How archer nau and where saber dhey sef.. Abeg emiyu don learn swordplay wella
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 1:44am On Dec 15, 2014
Mutaino7:
nah episode ten i dhey 4 d anime.. Abeg gimme small spoiler.. Who b assassin master, weytin happen to emiyu and who b dat servant wey dem use replace rider 4 sakura's bro.. How archer nau and where saber dhey sef.. Abeg emiyu don learn swordplay wella
haven't u watched d normal fate stay night. dats the 1st one, I finished it, I'll watch fate zero and unlimited bladeworks when I have d time.

dat assassin guy bad gan, he was summoned by another servant, that girl/lady servant that uses magic. berserker killed archer, archer is good, fought well.

I heard archer's master is d main character in unlimited blade works. I feel emiya should have continued like d fate stay night
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
ctuagent007:

Even naruto used the power of friendship in his battle against obito (with kakashi emphasizing that the difference between obito & naruto was having friends), madara, nagato,etc....my brother, every manga talks about friendship whether such friends help you in battle or not, the most important thing behind every mangaka is the message of BOND subdivided into love,kindness,friendship,union,etc
N.b. whether a protagonist's friends help him in battle or not, whether he remembers them during battle or not, etc I don't' see reason why that should stop such protagonist from going through one form of training or the other....that point no get head to me sha

Bros, you are not totally right about the Kakashi/Obito conversation. Kakaski was stating that unlike Obito who gave up due to Rin's death, Naruto never gave up on his ideals of a better world despite Jiraiya's death and all other pains he endured. This attracted people to him who were ready to follow him because they saw something different in him. The Conversation spoke more of influence and determination to follow one's ideals ( which is related to Naruto's Nindo).
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
Kimco, stating that Naruto dwelt too much on friendship is an arsepull on its own.

Naruto worked far harder than much characters in the series, remember that was what Iruka stated about him when Mizuki tried to get Naruto in trouble. It is also galling that you forgot that Naruto's Nindo, which most of the plot was subtly based on, dwelt mainly on determination and less on friendship or Nakamarism. Fine, a lot of motivations were based on the friends ish, but don't start comparing One Piece Nakamarism to what is obtained in Naruto, they are of different levels.

P.S. Naruto dealt with more issues than just friendship, Kimco!
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Baddestguyp:
haven't u watched d normal fate stay night. dats the 1st one, I finished it, I'll watch fate zero and unlimited bladeworks when I have d time.

dat assassin guy bad gan, he was summoned by another servant, that girl/lady servant that uses magic. berserker killed archer, archer is good, fought well.

I heard archer's master is d main character in unlimited blade works. I feel emiya should have continued like d fate stay night
who is rin now using.. Nah episode ten of fate stay the night i just dey watch.. Where i fit see the remaining download abeg gimme the link abi site ad.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
rapmike:
Kimco, stating that Naruto dwelt too much on friendship is an arsepull on its own.

Naruto worked far harder than much characters in the series, remember that was what Iruka stated about him when Mizuki tried to get Naruto in trouble. It is also galling that you forgot that Naruto's Nindo, which most of the plot was subtly based on, dwelt mainly on determination and less on friendship or Nakamarism. Fine, a lot of motivations were based on the friends ish, but don't start comparing One Piece Nakamarism to what is obtained in Naruto, they are of different levels.

P.S. Naruto dealt with more issues than just friendship, Kimco!

read again. the worst culprits list did not have naruto in it. but it did have it fair share of eye rolling sasuke x naruto love flashbacks. hell there were so much of it people tot they were in love. yes naruto dealt with some other themes but friendship, hard wrk nd change were the two major themes in there. onepiece and fairy tail take the cake though.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2014
Mutaino7:
who is rin now using.. Nah episode ten of fate stay the night i just dey watch.. Where i fit see the remaining download abeg gimme the link abi site ad.
try kissanime.com/anime it should be there. I use #animania for android tho
Re: Naruto Information by silversheep: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
.Pls vote for my baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz cussons baby of the year. Please make it happen for him by 1) clicking on the link below .. Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11... 2)clicking on view and vote 3) clicking on his votes which is highlighted in blue directly under his picture.I promise will take you about 10 seconds for you to vote. Thank you so much,have a wonderful day and may God almighty bless you as you vote

1 Share

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 12:16am On Dec 16, 2014
kimco:

read again. the worst culprits list did not have naruto in it. but it did have it fair share of eye rolling sasuke x naruto love flashbacks. hell there were so much of it people tot they were in love. yes naruto dealt with some other themes but friendship, hard wrk nd change were the two major themes in there. onepiece and fairy tail take the cake though.

Hahahaha @ Naruto/ Sasuke love story (ewww), but I know there was more to Naruto than just friendship.

As for One Piece, I never liked it.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 12:18am On Dec 16, 2014
silversheep:
.Pls vote for my baby OLAOLUWA CALEB ADEDEJI as the next Pz cussons baby of the year. Please make it happen for him by 1) clicking on the link below .. Cussons Baby Moments
https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details.php?ref=11... 2)clicking on view and vote 3) clicking on his votes which is highlighted in blue directly under his picture.I promise will take you about 10 seconds for you to vote. Thank you so much,have a wonderful day and may God almighty bless you as you vote

What is this na? You for make another thread.
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2014
Mutaino7:
samurai x get real life movie but u go gbadun d anime dats if u luv martial art and sword play..boss plenty but d ogboskeske boss dhey dress like mummified corpse im get mad skill.. Talking about strangers sword..diz one nah just 1hr anime or so no be serial at all but if u want antagonist wey get class and protagonist wey u no fit recognize im skill set at first sight nah d anime to watch b dat.. 4 fate stay night nah magical, martial art anime.. Its running its 10th episode on naruchigo.com and it's updated every sunday. I don download 2days on sef

Thanks, bro. I go check dem all out. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Vicotex(m): 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Anybody don watch the new nauto the last movie?
Toneri cut moon in half in the new movie.
And naruto was fighting in space
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Vicotex:
Anybody don watch the new nauto the last movie?
Toneri cut moon in half in the new movie.
And naruto was fighting in space
link please... cry

Who here follows this manhwa - Noblesse?

What of this anime - A certain magical index, A certain scientific railgun, The world only God knows?
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2014
Feraz:
link please... cry

Who here follows this manhwa - Noblesse?

What of this anime - A certain magical index, A certain scientific railgun, The world only God knows?
is there anime for world only god knows?
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 1:24am On Dec 18, 2014
Baddestguyp:
is there anime for world only god knows?
Yeah. . .
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 8:22am On Dec 18, 2014
Feraz:
Yeah. . .
is it interesting cos I read only one chapter of d manga and stopped
Re: Naruto Information by gutierez07: 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
I now see why these nairaland mods behave the way they do...., its to be expected when their leader and admin is useless
Re: Naruto Information by Lordaweezy: 10:29am On Dec 20, 2014
Please can you gimme a website apart from naruchigo to download latest Naruto anime??
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2014
Lordaweezy:
Please can you gimme a website apart from naruchigo to download latest Naruto anime??

chia-anime.com
Re: Naruto Information by Lordaweezy: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2014
SageNaruto:

chia-anime.com

Thanks
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2014
Lordaweezy:

Thanks

uwc
Re: Naruto Information by Frankloon(m): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
SAO II ep24 is just so sad. Ushinawareta Mirai no moto final episode is really deep. Takes my time paradox thinking to a whole new level

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.