Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650621 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2014
Tosyn007:

Girls, school, financial, etc any ish you can think of, I have all of them, which would you like to share with me?

Still in sch? Mine is girls, unemployment and financial. Well it's becoming increasely diff to find a job that pays enuff for a degree holder and well that has led to financial problems. The gal matter. Forget it... Talking about it jux reminds me of it. I wanna forget
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2014
rapmike:
Guys, am suggesting that we create a new thread for manga and anime discussions, though I doubt any specific manga/ anime thread will last as long as Naruto did. *crying* Kishi! You really did it this time!

Well one piece seems to be on going. I hate it tho. Can't seem to get into it.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
kimco:

Still in sch? Mine is girls, unemployment and financial. Well it's becoming increasely diff to find a job that pays enuff for a degree holder and well that has led to financial problems. The gal matter. Forget it... Talking about it jux reminds me of it. I wanna forget

Its a problem you'll keep facing so long you wanna dick'em so trying to forget is just delaying the inevitable
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
The thread/manga died after the pain arc

so whats one more name change
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
pickabeau1:

Here I was thinking your case has been archived, but you just had to dig em? The thread became even livelier during Itachi's Edo tensei parts...

Please don't argue...if you know you won't see it through
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 2:12am On Dec 03, 2014
If you want to argue.. By all means do so....it's your choice

Na you get case..

How can the thread be livelier when the manga lost focus after the pain arc..anyway its ur opinion

Tosyn007:

Xxxx.
Please don't argue...if you know you won't see it through
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:50am On Dec 03, 2014
pickabeau1:
If you want to argue.. By all means do so....it's your choice

Na you get case..

How can the thread be livelier when the manga lost focus after the pain arc..anyway its ur opinion

Manga lost focus? When it was actually after that arc that the advanced? If you said Kishi lost you after that arc, that would be better understood

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 7:52am On Dec 03, 2014
Tosyn007:

Manga lost focus? When it was actually after that arc that the advanced? If you said Kishi lost you after that arc, that would be better understood

You are also free to say that

Its your opinion ... ish
Re: Naruto Information by Graviton2(m): 11:31am On Dec 03, 2014
cool cool cool
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
kimco:

Sorry bro...

Same shi..t happened to me too after service... Glad she's now an ex sha after the turnaround about a year ago.

You ll overcome... That, I'm sure of wink
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
pickabeau1:

No offence o.. but ending the manga after the pain arc would have left many questions unanswered e.g

Who was behind Tobi's mask?
What really happened when the Kyuubi attacked during Naruto's birth?
Origin of the Rinnegan and why Nagato possessed it?

And so on...
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2014
hariorh:

No offence o.. but ending the manga after the pain arc would have left many questions unanswered e.g

Who was behind Tobi's mask?
What really happened when the Kyuubi attacked during Naruto's birth?
Origin of the Rinnegan and why Nagato possessed it?

And so on...

First time you made a post without a snide remark
I will answer you

You are right howvwer the mystery of the shinobi world would have been preserved and OvAs could have answered these questions
However this exercise on which is the beat part is not necessary as the manga has been completed

My statement was more on the fact that holding on to naruto is not necessary anymore since the best parts of the manga was up till the pain arc in my opinion

It was not meant to generate debate
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2014
hariorh:

Sorry bro...

Same shi..t happened to me too after service... Glad she's now an ex sha after the turnaround about a year ago.

You ll overcome... That, I'm sure of wink

Tnx bro. Appreciate it
Re: Naruto Information by TopsyKrete: 6:25am On Dec 07, 2014
I neva imagined this Narotu thread to decend to the second TV-Section page.

My question is how can i get the Akatsuki cloak or the Sharinga crest on my sweat shirt or pullover?
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:23am On Dec 07, 2014
Questions left unanswered.
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2014
Well I guess now this thread will probably have to focus on the Anime...that still has quite a long way to go.... Last week's filler episodes were rather annoying, although it got interesting in the end... When Hinata sama surpassed Hanabi....
Re: Naruto Information by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2014
TopsyKrete:
My question is how can i get the Akatsuki cloak or the Sharinga crest on my sweat shirt or pullover?
I saw one cool one on Ebay sometime ago. Was pretty expensive though, about 40dollars. It had Itachi on an Akatsuki cloak at the back and the Uchiha crest in front.

firestar:
Questions left unanswered.
EG
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
this recent bleach arc is really interesting
Re: Naruto Information by TopsyKrete: 8:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
Baddestguyp:

Se u mean the anime or manga? If na anime, This arc started from which episold pls?
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
TopsyKrete:

Se u mean the anime or manga? If na anime, This arc started from which episold pls?
the manga
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 4:39am On Dec 09, 2014
nani667:
Well I guess now this thread will probably have to focus on the Anime...that still has quite a long way to go.... Last week's filler episodes were rather annoying, although it got interesting in the end... When Hinata sama surpassed Hanabi....

They were not in competition
Hinata took her time to arrive
Re: Naruto Information by Swiftboy(m): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
Finally the Naruto Un-animated movie trailer is out! Awesoem!!! grin
Have a laugh grin grin grin

Enjoy;;;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEo2ipzypTQ

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Everyone is goooooone. Please guys I wanna know to to change my samsung galaxy captivate's imei number to that of my blackberry so I can use airtel bis on it.

Please don't recommend unclemobile or mobile uncle watever it's called cos it only works for mtk phones.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
Baddestguyp:
Really! Cos I tried catching up recently and I jux gave up. Te smurk talks, hardly any swordmanship (killer bee's and sasuke's swordplay far exceeds that of bleach..., even kisame's. extremely ironic) and heavy plotkai (azzpull no jutsu) jux made me stop right there.

Bad guy: oh so u're a captain.....let's see what u got

Good guy: bring it ooooooooon.

*fight ensues, good guy is beaten totally*

Bad guy: lol, na wa ooo, so this is the strength of seretei's captains, the boss was right, u guys are no match.

Good guy: wait ooo, u tot that was my full power, hahahah. I was jux holding back to see how strong u guys were. Looks like u're nothing special at all. Now watch as I flex my muscles.

*good guy charges up and catches bad guy in a state of shock and beats him hands down*

Bad guy: oh so that was ur full strength abi? Now that I know ur peak...me sef I won't hold back any longer.

*bad guy charges up and beats the good guy mercilessly. Good guy begins to have a flashback cos he might jux die. Then his sword within his consciousness tells him not to give up. Good guy den begs his sword for more power....which is given in abundance (mind u, u'll never see this upgrade used anywhere else...it's a one tym offer only and the good guy never learns from this experience). Good guy proceeds to almost destroy the bad guy ( I say almost cos the bad guy before he dies must also have his or her own flashback)*

Bad guy: it feels gud to die by ur hand

Good guy: u were a worthy opponent

* bad guy dies, good guy heavily bleeding still standing looking sad for the bad guy.

THE END.

That's how all of the fights pan out. Sometyms it's the other way round only this tym, the good guy never dies and is healed....even if they are cut into two (hinamori anyone)

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
kimco:

Really! Cos I tried catching up recently and I jux gave up. Te smurk talks, hardly any swordmanship (killer bee's and sasuke's swordplay far exceeds that of bleach..., even kisame's. extremely ironic) and heavy plotkai (azzpull no jutsu) jux made me stop right there.

Bad guy: oh so u're a captain.....let's see what u got

Good guy: bring it ooooooooon.

*fight ensues, good guy is beaten totally*

Bad guy: lol, na wa ooo, so this is the strength of seretei's captains, the boss was right, u guys are no match.

Good guy: wait ooo, u tot that was my full power, hahahah. I was jux holding back to see how strong u guys were. Looks like u're nothing special at all. Now watch as I flex my muscles.

*good guy charges up and catches bad guy in a state of shock and beats him hands down*

Bad guy: oh so that was ur full strength abi? Now that I know ur peak...me sef I won't hold back any longer.

*bad guy charges up and beats the good guy mercilessly. Good guy begins to have a flashback cos he might jux die. Then his sword within his consciousness tells him not to give up. Good guy den begs his sword for more power....which is given in abundance (mind u, u'll never see this upgrade used anywhere else...it's a one tym offer only and the good guy never learns from this experience). Good guy proceeds to almost destroy the bad guy ( I say almost cos the bad guy before he dies must also have his or her own flashback)*

Bad guy: it feels gud to die by ur hand

Good guy: u were a worthy opponent

* bad guy dies, good guy heavily bleeding still standing looking sad for the bad guy.

THE END.

That's how all of the fights pan out. Sometyms it's the other way round only this tym, the good guy never dies and is healed....even if they are cut into two (hinamori anyone)
lol, ive been following it for about 2 months now and its good
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
rapmike:

The flashbacks and 'talk no jutsu' were in the manga too.

Where are these guys? They are needed to decide on the fate of this thread
SageNaruto, Feraz,Firestar,Wackyj

Iheniobi, Kimco, Tosyn and co, una don run comot abi?
Don't mind my long absence. Thread should still remain since another is coming out.

Good afternoon people! こんにちわ みなーさん
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
I'll try and snap mine and upload it later.
TopsyKrete:

Re: Naruto Information by decepticos(m): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
Give the SnK manga a try, awesome story, the anime is far far behind,
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
pickabeau1:

They were not in competition
Hinata took her time to arrive

Err... Did I mention that they were in competition in my post ?

In any case, maybe from Hinata sama's perspective there was no competition... That was not the case for Hanabi....
Re: Naruto Information by Frankloon(m): 7:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Okay, so just finished 'hataraku maou-sama', and caught up on SAO II. started 'fairy tale', hope it gives me that intense don't leave your seat feeling. (I've no Otaku friend that has it, took me about four days to download it all including the ongoing 2014, I pray I haven't wasted my time and data on it).
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:17am On Dec 10, 2014
nani667:

Err... Did I mention that they were in competition in my post ?

In any case, maybe from Hinata sama's perspective there was no competition... That was not the case for Hanabi....

U jux contradicted urself in the same post. Were they or were they not in competition?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:28am On Dec 10, 2014
Baddestguyp:
lol, ive been following it for about 2 months now and its good

Well weldone....more power to u. May the lord grant u a crazy amount of endurance. Infact anyone who can watch one piece, bleach and fairytail has an insane amount of endurance or simply likes stories where the good guys win because of their nakama. Not that their friends actually help in team raping the bad guy. No! Jux stating that they have friends they care about and telling the bad guy he's full of crap because he has no friends is enough to gain powers straight from the mangaka's arze and win the day. Lesson of the day....why train when proclaiming the undying bond of friendship is enuff to win almost every battle u're faced with. Jux go about and make friends...create that bond and always remember them in ur fights. Trust me, u'll always win.

Reminds me of the movie "you got served" where they won cos they were dedicating their dance to lil saint. So magically the bad guys weren't as gud as they used to be. Power of friendship y'all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.