Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650623 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
kimco:

same manga says.....the sage taught people nishu which they develop into weapons and called it jutsu. now do u see my point?

Am tired of following him to argue. He is not been objective.

Did he forget that Black Zetsu almost cursed SOSP for teaching Ninshu to people? How will that happen if they had no chakra before?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:32am On Jan 01, 2015
nani667:

Omo after plenty stress I finally got the password to the zip... I extracted the video but the video refused to play sad

how u got the password is beyond me...however when u see surveys in the future...dnt dnt go near it...it always a fake to make money by traffic.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:33am On Jan 01, 2015
WackyJ1:
Now Let us attempt to answer a question.

Madara was decided by Zetsu into restoring his mother. He altered history and changed facts to suit the message he was trying to make people believe especially the Uchiha transmigrant.

So Zetsu is the person we are inclined to believe first and according to Black zetsu the whites are from people who have been held in infinite tsukyomi during the last time it was used.

Now Madara plugged Harashima's cells into the tree in order to do what he believed was to cultivate cells. What if that action was what made the outcoming zetsus to take the form of the Hashirama's chakra primarily.
Think back to those alien movies.

After all these zetsus have the ability to copy chakra down to the minute detail that no sensory ninja can detect. Naruto was sensing them by malicious nature not chakra.

And then we ha black zetsu to oversee the process to make sure that what Madara thought he was doing was what happened.
After all we saw Madara touch a white Zetsu and what he though was his will came out and fused to it.
Who knows how long Zetsu has been hiding on his body.

Sidenote:
I know the shinju tree has tentacles that sick chakra and Hashirama's mokuton produces trees and a wooden dragon that also sucks chakra but I don't think they are related to each other.
1. Sucking chakra is not an exclusive right. Everyone is doing it these days.
2. A tree is wood, E no concern Hashiramas mokuton.

i actually like this explanation. +1
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:41am On Jan 01, 2015
WackyJ1:
I leave for some days and somebody is busy asking questions like why is it that Harashima is the only one who can do mokuton.

Sorry but that is a stupid question.

We all know about Kekkai Genkai and that is Harashima's own.

Now here is what is fascinating!
Ever wondered why the rinnegan is so rare And is not passed down??
It is because the rinnegan is a Kekkai Genkai itself.

In Ninjutsu, there are Kekkai Genkai which is usually a combination of two nature elements. Or three as in the case of Kekkai tota. Now when I say combination, some people should not think that deciphering the elements from the resulting jutsu is easy or apparent.

There are two original dojutsu; the sharingan and the byakugan.
But the rinnegan is a Kekkai Genkai of dojutsu.

That is why The sage's brother didn't have it. Just a byakugan and no one has gotten it without direct contact with the sage.

Before you mention Madera, take note that Madara tried to reach the sage's chakara when he got it. Same thing as the sage given Sasuke his chakra of which part of the evidence was the rinnegan.

a rinnegan can be got by a fusion of uchiha and senju cells..all they had to do was get married and have children....but even dat was hard for dem.

also the actual sage had the rinnegan...where are u getting the fact that they didnt?

also even tho its a kekkai genkai, why is he the only one with the ability....no one in the family even had anything remotely close it.
Re: Naruto Information by willyblinx(m): 2:44am On Jan 01, 2015
kingpheenix:
chai!! All these explaining sef......if you have read naruto to the end kaguya explained everything, dat d reason ppl had chakara is becos she ate the fruit of the demon tree and became d FIRST person with chakara!! Pls if you doubt it you can go 2 mangapanda.com and read it up
I guess right now you are feeling like a boss because you have read the manga to the end,hmmmmm if only you were here then.... you know how we do it here so why dont you get us a page that explains what you are saying rather than tell "go 2 mangapanda.com" you can do better than that.
Just a word though #humility pays alot here
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:48am On Jan 01, 2015
Mutaino7:
[The Last] The Tenseigan
The name of the fourth
and final dojutsu has
been named in the
Naruto franchise, that
yours truly used during
The Last: Naruto the
Movie, which has been
called the Tenseigan.
Source provided on
information here.
-------------------
The Tenseigan (転生眼;
Literally meaning
"Reincarnation Eye"wink is a
powerful dōjutsu utilised
by the Ōtsutsuki clan.
Background
For a thousand years, the
descendants of Hamura
Ōtsutsuki sealed their
eyes within the
Tenseigan altar, a giant
orb accumulating
tremendous power. If
they determined that
mankind were using
their chakra for evil after
a millennium, they would
unleash that power upon
them.
Due to the sealing away
of their eyes within this
clan, Toneri was born
without eyes. As the last
survivor of the Ōtsutsuki
clan, he concluded that
mankind did in fact use
chakra for evil purposes
and he's determined to
fulfil his clan's thousand
year vow and destroy
humanity by dropping
the moon on the Earth.
However, Toneri did not
have any eyes since birth
and decided to steal
Hanabi Hyūga's Byakugan
by kidnapping the
heiress. After taking her
eyes and combining the
power of countless
generations of sealed
Byakugan that were
sacrificed by the
Ōtsutsuki clan, he
awakens the Tenseigan.
Abilities
The Tenseigan is roughly
on par with the Rinnegan
in terms of strength
equally, and Toneri is said
to be as powerful as
Madara Uchiha when
using it. It also allows the
user to use the Tenseigan
Chakra Mode.
--------------------
Source based on: Latest
Naruto Guidebook: Page
19 & 21.
where is dis one from? wats it all about?
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2015
kimco:

a rinnegan can be got by a fusion of uchiha and senju cells..all they had to do was get married and have children....but even dat was hard for dem.

also the actual sage had the rinnegan...where are u getting the fact that they didnt?

also even tho its a kekkai genkai, why is he the only one with the ability....no one in the family even had anything remotely close it.

See this one, all they had to do was marry and have children?
Which of naruto's children had byakugan ?
Okay why did madara have to be nearing the end of his life before the rinnegan activated. Don't forget that he was a transmigrant.

Which actual sage? There has only been one person who waas born with the rinnegan and that was the sage of six paths, everyone elso got it through him.

As for the last question tell me which people have you seen having the same Kekkai Genkai in the naruto world and which people you saw in the manga that even had one at all?
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 11:27am On Jan 01, 2015
kimco:

i actually like this explanation. +1

Arigato goziamas
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New Year, everyone. Won't name you guys o, you're too special to forget abeg.
Re: Naruto Information by kingpheenix(m): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2015
willyblinx:

I guess right now you are feeling like a boss because you have read the manga to the end,hmmmmm if only you were here then.... you know how we do it here so why dont you get us a page that explains what you are saying rather than tell "go 2 mangapanda.com" you can do better than that.
Just a word though #humility pays alot here
don't get me wrong am nt feeling proud just becos I've read d manga, its just dat its frustrating to explain something and see ppl come out and challenge what you have just said......and becos of you am goin back 2 d site to try and copy a pic dat explains everything just hope its nt more than 4mb
Re: Naruto Information by kingpheenix(m): 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2015
rapmike:

First person, not only person dude! And where did you throw black zetsu's explanation on Ninshu to?
soo ur trying to say other ppl had chakara be4 or in kaguya's time?? That is impossible becos the fruit that kaguya ate is what gave the ninja world chakara
Re: Naruto Information by TopsyKrete: 3:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy nu yr guys, i just dey enjoin una analyses.
Is there a way we can invite Kishimoto sempai to nairaland? I am certain if he sees these analyses, guy go para and continue Naruto until Bolt becomes a mokuton user with a Reningan.

Even though i would have love Haku to tey small in the Naruto story as the only to use one hand to seals
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
But Kishi Bleep up sha.

No Dojutsu for any of naruto children
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
pickabeau1:

Ok

You're always welcome
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
kimco:

same manga says.....the sage taught people nishu which they develop into weapons and called it jutsu. now do u see my point?

He might have given them his chakra
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
Tosyn007:

You're always welcome

Haha
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaFeraz: 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2015
WackyJ1:
somebody! We need a link to this movie!
Lol. Calm down boss!
Re: Naruto Information by Feraz(m): 11:10pm On Jan 01, 2015
After watching a little trailer, I'm curious to watch the complete version. grin

Guys, a new twist here: For that Madara activating susanoo without his eyes, Itachi did something similar during his fight with Sasuke. His sharingan was not on, yet he was able to activate susanoo.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kishimoto is a ba.stard!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Kimco, Ihedinobi2, Wackyj1, Seun, Firestar, Fellis, Madcow1, rapmike, pickabeau1, tosyn007, topsykrete, mutaino7, decepticos etc.

For those I didn't mention, apologies.

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Tosyn007:

He might have given them his chakra

I dnt know wat to actually say. But no. That's the confising part of the story dat I mentioned long ago.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
WackyJ1:

See this one, all they had to do was marry and have children?
Which of naruto's children had byakugan ?

What does that have to do with anything? If they do have more children atleast on is bound to have the eyes. I'm sure sasuke's daughter probably has the sharingan.
WackyJ1:
Okay why did madara have to be nearing the end of his life before the rinnegan activated. Don't forget that he was a transmigrant.
wait....is it required to be a transmigrant? Serious question...I forgot a bit.

WackyJ1:
Which actual sage? There has only been one person who waas born with the rinnegan and that was the sage of six paths, everyone elso got it through him.
you said sage brothers so I automatically tot u were refering to kaguya's sons.

WackyJ:
As for the last question tell me which people have you seen having the same Kekkai Genkai in the naruto world and which people you saw in the manga that even had one at all?
was jux goofing on that question but don't you think it sucks that the senju clan have no disntint abilities? Everyone of them is different? U'd think the rival clan of the uchiha wud also have a distinct ability.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Feraz:
After watching a little trailer, I'm curious to watch the complete version. grin

Guys, a new twist here: For that Madara activating susanoo without his eyes, Itachi did something similar during his fight with Sasuke. His sharingan was not on, yet he was able to activate susanoo.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kishimoto is a ba.stard!!! grin grin grin grin grin

For those I didn't mention, apologies.

I think it's an art problem.....cos I remember when he was in soo much pain and the sharingan receded the susanoo was going out. Den he recollected himself.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 2:08pm On Jan 02, 2015
kingpheenix:
soo ur trying to say other ppl had chakara be4 or in kaguya's time?? That is impossible becos the fruit that kaguya ate is what gave the ninja world chakara

That is the whole problem....loose ends....the story wasn't properly told. Her son taught people to use chakra...where did they get it to do so?
Re: Naruto Information by willyblinx(m): 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
kingpheenix:
don't get me wrong am nt feeling proud just becos I've read d manga, its just dat its frustrating to explain something and see ppl come out and challenge what you have just said......and becos of you am goin back 2 d site to try and copy a pic dat explains everything just hope its nt more than 4mb
No probs i wont get you wrong, and thanks for not replying with an attack as it really wasnt needed.
Re: Naruto Information by willyblinx(m): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
kimco:

That is the whole problem....loose ends....the story wasn't properly told. Her son taught people to use chakra...where did they get it to do so?
Yap i agree with you here, its a loose end, b'cos how can he teach them(other people) to use chakara except they have got it and if de did from where?

*Questions kishi left for us to answer

#Closest answer: they must have inherited chakara from their parents and grand parent (kaguya and sons) but this leaves us with futher questions of what,when,where and how?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
kingpheenix:

u know wat...u're missing the whole point...the fruit was said to be the origin of chakra...however other info...not countered....also prove otherwise....

this is the problem u are not getting. now prove dat all ninjas came from the line of kaguya's sons
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
kimco:

was jux goofing on that question but don't you think it sucks that the senju clan have no disntint abilities? Everyone of them is different? U'd think the rival clan of the uchiha wud also have a distinct ability.

Their distinct ability was that they had a lot of distinct abilities. That was why the senju clan was renowned. They were known as the clan of a thousand jutsus or something like that. It jus that Hashirama's power was a lot stronger which could be as a result of him being a transmigrant
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 5:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
kimco:

What is chakra?

And what is ninshu.

If you can answer these questions from your head then I will answer you.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
kimco:

Maybe I can offer something( depends on how you see it).

Chakra is a fusion of physical and 'spiritual' powers according to Sakura (probably taught in their school), so I guess everyone has some bit of it unused somewhere.

Thing is, Kaguya was probably the first person to use it and that confuses a bit, as she started using it after eating of the fruit.

What I think is this: the chakra fruit may have probably 'opened' her eyes to the power in addition to the crazy amount of chakra it must have given her. Probably the Sage realised this and taught others on how to fuse their spiritual powers together ( his original reason for ninshu) but then someone by accident learnt how to fuse spiritual energy with the physical energy and then started using Ninshu in war, thereby making it ninjutsu.

Evidence that suggest that people probably could make chakra before Kaguya's time ; Gai and Lee can hardly do Ninjutsu despite been ninjas and having the ability to release huge amounts of chakra ( by opening gates). Also the Samurai uses chakra without using Ninjutsu.

In essence, Kaguya may have been the mother of ninjas but since Samurai also used Chakra, she may not have been the only person to have chakra to use, making the Sage teachings a bit more possible. Think about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 7:25pm On Jan 02, 2015
rapmike:

Maybe I can offer something( depends on how you see it).

Chakra is a fusion of physical and 'spiritual' powers according to Sakura (probably taught in their school), so I guess everyone has some bit of it unused somewhere.

Thing is, Kaguya was probably the first person to use it and that confuses a bit, as she started using it after eating of the fruit.

What I think is this: the chakra fruit may have probably 'opened' her eyes to the power in addition to the crazy amount of chakra it must have given her. Probably the Sage realised this and taught others on how to fuse their spiritual powers together ( his original reason for ninshu) but then someone by accident learnt how to fuse spiritual energy with the physical energy and then started using Ninshu in war, thereby making it ninjutsu.

Evidence that suggest that people probably could make chakra before Kaguya's time ; Gai and Lee can hardly do Ninjutsu despite been ninjas and having the ability to release huge amounts of chakra ( by opening gates). Also the Samurai uses chakra without using Ninjutsu.

In essence, Kaguya may have been the mother of ninjas but since Samurai also used Chakra, she may not have been the only person to have chakra to use, making the Sage teachings a bit more possible. Think about it.

Well said...
Re: Naruto Information by kingpheenix(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
kimco:

u know wat...u're missing the whole point...the fruit was said to be the origin of chakra...however other info...not countered....also prove otherwise....

this is the problem u are not getting. now prove dat all ninjas came from the line of kaguya's sons
pls help me understand....when did they say chakara was gotten from another source cos I didn't see that anywhere
Re: Naruto Information by kingpheenix(m): 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
kimco:

kaguya ate the fruit and was the first person 2 have chakara, she gave birth to 2 biological sons and they inherited some of the chakara just lyk desame way you inherited some of ur mothers genes....and all the children they had came with chakara dats how all their descendants became ninjas
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Just finished shingeki no bahamut

About to start Terraformers

The uncensored version of episode 1...cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.