Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647764 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Blackeard(m): 12:23am On Jan 31, 2015
Magi is awesome!! I need the season 3 to come out soon!!
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2015
Blackeard:
I just read the storyline but its doesn't look that interesting. definitely the last anime to watch on my list
Re: Naruto Information by Blackeard(m): 9:22am On Jan 31, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I just read the storyline but its doesn't look that interesting. definitely the last anime to watch on my list
nah its actually awesome. U know most animes look boring from the start. Just watch it.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:43am On Jan 31, 2015
pickabeau1:

Yes its slow.. but its picking up

ayt..bro seems to like it tho. more recommendations pls
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:52am On Jan 31, 2015
Blackeard:

im with baddestguyp....just dont really like it. the main guy thinks like naruto "i'll fix it, i dont know how but i'll try and fix it somehow" i hate people like dat...always wanting to save everyone and the mangaka allowing them to almost achieve that feat. parasyte has a bit of it in it but the main guy was quickly taught a lesson and he changed. its war...kill or be killed.
Re: Naruto Information by Blackeard(m): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2015
kimco:

im with baddestguyp....just dont really like it. the main guy thinks like naruto "i'll fix it, i dont know how but i'll try and fix it somehow" i hate people like dat...always wanting to save everyone and the mangaka allowing them to almost achieve that feat. parasyte has a bit of it in it but the main guy was quickly taught a lesson and he changed. its war...kill or be killed.
lol yh. But like naruto it was also fun to watch. Haven't seen parasyte but I heard its cool. What's it about?
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 1:25pm On Jan 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:42pm On Jan 31, 2015
Blackeard:
lol yh. But like naruto it was also fun to watch. Haven't seen parasyte but I heard its cool. What's it about?

I loved naruto cos when it began I was rooting for this rejected riff raff who was to make it in life. When it got boring I had invested too much in it to stop, also the fight scenes were the best out there. No anime can touch naruto in fight scenes, not even hunter x hunter. Had to see how it ended. Not going thru that with maji. Sorry.
Re: Naruto Information by Blackeard(m): 1:35am On Feb 01, 2015
kimco:

I loved naruto cos when it began I was rooting for this rejected riff raff who was to make it in life. When it got boring I had invested too much in it to stop, also the fight scenes were the best out there. No anime can touch naruto in fight scenes, not even hunter x hunter. Had to see how it ended. Not going thru that with maji. Sorry.
lol if you say so.
Re: Naruto Information by kraftykc(m): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2015
kimco:

True that, Naruto had some ingenious fight scenes. Like Zabuza v Kakashi ... mouth watering jutsu displays and then the logic of WEAVING signs. One thing that staled the anime was the lack of signs before jutsus sprouted after the time skip. It just became so mundane, as if everyone started using shortcuts. Pre-time skip though, shit was awesome.

My favorite fights in the entire anime series are in this order:

1. Team 7 vs Zabuza on the great Naruto bridge.
2. 3rd Hokage vs Orochimaru and the other Kages.
3. Chouji vs Jirobo
4. Lee vs Gaara
5. Lee vs Kimimaro

6. Jiraiya vs Pein
7. Chiyo and Sakura vs Sasori
8. Killer Bee vs Team Hawk

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2015
kraftykc:

True that, Naruto had some ingenious fight scenes. Like Zabuza v Kakashi ... mouth watering jutsu displays and then the logic of WEAVING signs. One thing that staled the anime was the lack of signs before jutsus sprouted after the time skip. It just became so mundane, as if everyone started using shortcuts. Pre-time skip though, shit was awesome.

3. Chouji vs Jirobo
4. Lee vs Gaara
5. Lee vs Kimimaro

6. Jiraiya vs Pein

This is too much na... It can't be your favorite if you're choosing all the fights in the entire series smiley

Well as for me... The awesome fights of the series ➡ Naruto vs Sasuke (first battle at the final Valley), Lee Kun vs Gaara, Sarutobi Hiruzen Vs Orochimaru sama, Jiraiya vs Pein

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 12:59pm On Feb 02, 2015
No one is mentioning the epic Naruto vs Pain

Taijutsu scene : Madara vs 5th division army

3 Way Sannin stand-off

Hashi vs Madara original fight

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
kraftykc:

3. Chouji vs Jirobo
4. Lee vs Gaara
5. Lee vs Kimimaro

6. Jiraiya vs Pein

add team asuma + kakashi vs hidan and kakuzu and u have my absolute agreement.
Re: Naruto Information by Blackeard(m): 11:02pm On Feb 02, 2015
Lol why nobody add ino vs sakura??

Mine is ,
Jiraiya vs pein
Itachi vs sasuke
Naruto vs orochi
Naruto vs nagato
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2015
pickabeau1:
No one is mentioning the epic Naruto vs Pain

Taijutsu scene : Madara vs 5th division army

3 Way Sannin stand-off

Hashi vs Madara original fight

The naruto vs pain fight had some funny moments like the road runner legs pain suddenly developed. He was also torn apart, he was smacked against a hill, hit with a huge rock like a nail into wood and still he didnt die. But guess wat...rasengan killed him atlast. All hail rasengan, the be all end all of all attacks. kishi smh.

I dnt know why taijutsu was less elaborated in this manga. Wud have been awesome to see orochimaru's taijutsu skills. I hate sasuke but his fights had less chirping (nakama talk no jutsu) and more incorporating of everything he knew. His fights were just beautiful to watch
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
kimco:

the naruto vs pain fight had some funny moments like the road runner legs pain suddenly developed, he was also torn apart, he was smacked against a hill hit with a huge rock like a nail into wood and still he didnt die. but guess wat...rasengan killed him atlast. all hail rasengan, the be all end all of all attacks. kishi smh.

i dnt know why taijutsu was less elaborated in this manga. wud have awesome to see orochimaru's taijutsu skills. i hate sasuke but his fights had less chirping and more incorporating of everything he knew. his fights were just beautiful to watch

He couldn't die cos those were avatars.

Taijustu...

Lee vs Kimimaro
Obito vs kakashi..kamui dimension
Sasuke vs Itachi before the eye battle...I don't know if Knives count
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2015
pickabeau1:

He couldn't die cos those were avatars.

Taijustu...

Lee vs Kimimaro
Obito vs kakashi..kamui dimension
Sasuke vs Itachi before the eye battle...I don't know if Knives count

lol

oh buh he did die...remember....rasengan.

sasuke vs itachi was more weapon fights before eye battle. i know there were taijutsus...but they wasnt much of them. wanted more.
Re: Naruto Information by decepticos(m): 8:39am On Feb 03, 2015
kimco:

one anime's fight scene was copied for naruto I guess its Cowboy beebop. naruto still was cool. thank God its over.
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 9:08am On Feb 03, 2015
kimco:

lol

oh buh he did die...remember....rasengan.

sasuke vs itachi was more weapon fights before eye battle. i know there were taijutsus...but they wasnt much of them. wanted more.

No he died when he did the rinne tensei
The clone bodies could be destroyed.. yes

The weapon fight was super also
Shuriken!
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2015
Got another torrent link to the last movie today... Legit... Full movie.... But its just something someone recorded from his TV while he was watching..... Rather unimpressive video, but its the full movie ✔

Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2015
nani667:
Got another torrent link to the last movie today... Legit... Full movie.... But its just something someone recorded from his TV while he was watching..... Rather unimpressive video, but its the full movie ✔

please share the link
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
pickabeau1:

No he died when he did the rinne tensei
The clone bodies could be destroyed.. yes

The weapon fight was super also
Shuriken!

I mean PAIN/PEIN not nagato. The one that was hit around like a doll by the 6 or 7 tails.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2015
tayoccu:

please share the link

Wait for the official thing na. Are u dat impatient?
Re: Naruto Information by pickabeau1: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
kimco:

I mean PAIN/PEIN not nagato. The one that was hit around like a doll by the 6 or 7 tails.

Ok
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2015
pickabeau1:

Ok

more anime recommendations guys....something dats already finished.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2015
kimco:

more anime recommendations guys....something dats already finished.
fate zero, shingeki no bahamut,

u can also try death parade but only 4 Episodes are out so far
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2015
kimco:

Wait for the official thing na. Are u dat impatient?

LOL... Yeah... The official one will be much more sensible.... This one na just one sad Cinema dubbing.... Sometimes sef the camera wasn't even showing the video....

But Ultimately, I have to say twas an awesome movie.... Just watched it some minutes ago, the whole movie is basically one epic love story between Naruto and Hinata.... They kissed in the end....

The Battle between Toneri and Naruto was okay, dunno why they chose to fight on the moon, useless people ended up destroying the moon....

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2015
who has watched this animes
elfen lied
hack// legend of the twilight
mirai nikki
http://cheekykid.hubpages.com/hub/Animes-like-Sword-Art-Online

I need to know if they are good before I start
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2015
Meanwhile just starting to enjoy bleach.... It's starting to get interesting..... Ichigo is similar to Naruto, he'll first get pummeled then he'll recover and win the battle (with supernatural help)

The battle with Kenpachi was sweet..... Although the person I really wanna see in battle is Hitsugaya Tonshiro.... I'm feeling that dude
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2015
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 8:24pm On Feb 04, 2015
nani667:
Meanwhile just starting to enjoy bleach.... It's starting to get interesting..... Ichigo is similar to Naruto, he'll first get pummeled then he'll recover and win the battle (with supernatural help)

The battle with Kenpachi was sweet..... Although the person I really wanna see in battle is Hitsugaya Tonshiro.... I'm feeling that dude
dude download Episode 270-271 or Episode 166 just check out those fights
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2015
Baddestguyp:
fate zero, shingeki no bahamut,

u can also try death parade but only 4 Episodes are out so far

fate zero was watched longest tym. even before i join here. wats the english trans for the shingeki one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.