Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650746 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 4:18pm On May 01, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 5:33pm On May 01, 2015
who else has watched the last naruto movie. simply epic!!!
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 8:46pm On May 01, 2015
I wished it didn't end with even more questions about the Hyuuga.

The Hyuuga estate seems deserted. It seems only the heiresses live there.

It's even more ironic that Hiashi owes Sasuke his life.

Toneri is a polite rascal.
And the idjit finally understands. cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 9:20pm On May 01, 2015
firestar:
I wished it didn't end with even more questions about the Hyuuga.

The Hyuuga estate seems deserted. It seems only the heiresses live there.

It's even more ironic that Hiashi owes Sasuke his life.

Toneri is a polite rascal.
And the idjit finally understands. cheesy
where did you get yours and how was the video quality
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 9:24pm On May 01, 2015
Baddestguyp:
where did you get yours and how was the video quality

It was dubbed in Korean.
I kept hearing Naruto-Sunbae this, Hiashi-Nim that.... sad

Gaara voice actor made me cringe. Eish! angry
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 10:02pm On May 01, 2015
firestar:

It was dubbed in Korean.
I kept hearing Naruto-Sunbae this, Hiashi-Nim that.... sad

Gaara voice actor made me cringe. Eish! angry
I saw that one too. I deleted it immediately. I still prefer the cam version in Japanese to Korean HD version
Re: Naruto Information by Dottune(m): 7:45pm On May 02, 2015
Yo! Baddestguyp have you watched today's Episode of Fate Stay Night? mehn it was crazy.
Archer is a F*cking Bastard, he has so many abilities, he's probably the strongest of all and almost the same ability with Gilgamesh, he used one trick to teleport multiple swords to kill Caster.
And Tohsaka dey fight o, omo Caster suffer chei!
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 8:13pm On May 02, 2015
kimco:

yh man. Tosyn is also mysteriously inactive. Especially with his name tagged all the tym. Maybe i shud start an arguement based on something dats being bothering me since the manga ended.

Rapmike has been tagging me a lot in the literature section *or was it the romance section*

Start o, bruva! We are missing correct action around here. We're all gone nau...to weep over memories of Naruto. But no more! A new genjutsu is brewing in the East, bro! And it is calling all the shinobi home again. grin
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 8:16pm On May 02, 2015
WackyJ1:
So there is a new Manga series.

I don't know why up till now 4 months into 2015, am still waiting for the last naruto movie. Wetin dey do them na.

Hello to all my old pals.. Ready to go another 15 years?

Ihedinobi
Kimco
Rapmike
Tosyn007
Feraz

Wacky!!!!!!! cheesy

So good to see you, man. Yes o, let's do another fifteen years.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 8:22pm On May 02, 2015
Thank you guys for sharing links. Biko, if your link's video quality is good, just indicate too, please. Arigato gozaimasu to those who warned us of headache- and annoyance-inducing video qualities. At least, we'll know what we're getting into.

Baddestguyp, 415MB? If it has a poor video quality, tell me. I'll bring my gun too. And maybe a rocket launcher or two.
Re: Naruto Information by kraftykc(m): 9:37pm On May 02, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Wacky!!!!!!! cheesy

So good to see you, man. Yes o, let's do another fifteen years.

Nooooooo Hot damn you No! 15 years for a story that was good only half the time? Nooooooooo
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 10:03pm On May 02, 2015
Dottune:
Yo! Baddestguyp have you watched today's Episode of Fate Stay Night? mehn it was crazy.
Archer is a F*cking Bastard, he has so many abilities, he's probably the strongest of all and almost the same ability with Gilgamesh, he used one trick to teleport multiple swords to kill Caster.
And Tohsaka dey fight o, omo Caster suffer chei!
I didn't know it was out. Already downloading
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 10:06pm On May 02, 2015
ihedinobi2:
Thank you guys for sharing links. Biko, if your link's video quality is good, just indicate too, please. Arigato gozaimasu to those who warned us of headache- and annoyance-inducing video qualities. At least, we'll know what we're getting into.

Baddestguyp, 415MB? If it has a poor video quality, tell me. I'll bring my gun too. And maybe a rocket launcher or two.
the 415mb has good quality but it's Korean. I posted the link of the Japanese version but it's cinema but it's okay aside the first 3 mins or so. Good subtitle too
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 10:58pm On May 02, 2015
kraftykc:

Nooooooo Hot damn you No! 15 years for a story that was good only half the time? Nooooooooo

Puhlease! Naruto was a good story, biko...most of the time anyway. Lol.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 11:00pm On May 02, 2015
Baddestguyp:
the 415mb has good quality but it's Korean. I posted the link of the Japanese version but it's cinema but it's okay aside the first 3 mins or so. Good subtitle too

Korean?! Meh! Like the language, yeah, but I want to watch in Japanese. Maybe I'll check the Japanese. Thanks man. They're both English subs, right?
Re: Naruto Information by Djtm(m): 11:44pm On May 02, 2015
Anybody with a link to the hd version of the naruto movie (in japanese) should please post it. Torrents are allowed smiley
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:18am On May 03, 2015
Epic innit?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:22am On May 03, 2015
kimco:

yh man. Tosyn is also mysteriously inactive. Especially with his name tagged all the tym. Maybe i shud start an arguement based on something dats being bothering me since the manga ended.

Rapmike has been tagging me a lot in the literature section *or was it the romance section*

perhaps too early mate

and oh i didn't get any tags
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 12:25am On May 03, 2015
WackyJ1:
So there is a new Manga series.

I don't know why up till now 4 months into 2015, am still waiting for the last naruto movie. Wetin dey do them na.

Hello to all my old pals.. Ready to go another 15 years?

Ihedinobi
Kimco
Rapmike
Tosyn007
Feraz

Perhaps then Nairaland might have been able to allow us argue live with our voices in his/her bedroom
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 12:49am On May 03, 2015
Baddestguyp:

Fate stay night wey don finish since... Check Kissanime for the whole story.........

Meanwhile, the latest Naruto movie was a disappointment....really hoped it was better than what I saw and am not talking of the video quality. I mean the fights, Jutsus and everything. The worse side of it was that Sasuke hardly featured... You would think with all his abilities he will be given more screen time
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 9:01am On May 03, 2015
rapmike:

Fate stay night wey don finish since... Check Kissanime for the whole story.........

Meanwhile, the latest Naruto movie was a disappointment....really hoped it was better than what I saw and am not talking of the video quality. I mean the fights, Jutsus and everything. The worse side of it was that Sasuke hardly featured... You would think with all his abilities he will be given more screen time
unlimited blade works hasn't finished
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 9:04am On May 03, 2015
Tosyn007:
Epic innit?
link pls. hope it's Japanese
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 11:50am On May 03, 2015
Baddestguyp:
link pls. hope it's Japanese

no bro...sorry
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:57pm On May 03, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Start o, bruva! We are missing correct action around here. We're all gone nau...to weep over memories of Naruto. But no more! A new genjutsu is brewing in the East, bro! And it is calling all the shinobi home again. grin

wait ooo.....is boruto actually going to be a full fledged manga/anime or jux OVAS?
Re: Naruto Information by Dottune(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2015
Baddestguyp:
How did you see it?
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2015
ihedinobi2:

Psycho. Long tym, no post.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 2:14pm On May 03, 2015
rapmike:

it wasn't a disappointment to me. it was epic!!!
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 2:16pm On May 03, 2015
Dottune:
How did you see it?
lancer is so strong. Archer is wicked, see how he finished casters master. caster is useless
Re: Naruto Information by Dottune(m): 2:43pm On May 03, 2015
Baddestguyp:
lancer is so strong. Archer is wicked, see how he finished casters master. caster is useless
As in ehn, caster that look liked she was the strongest before, trashing everyone. Archer na badass I wonder y he wants to kill his "past"(Emiya), I don't think saber would be strong enough to fight him
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 2:57pm On May 03, 2015
Baddestguyp:

Casters have always been weak. Isn't it the same Caster that used a spell on the Assassin servant in order to use him? She is not strong jare. Toshaka could almost beat her.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 5:11pm On May 03, 2015
kimco:

wait ooo.....is boruto actually going to be a full fledged manga/anime or jux OVAS?

Heard it's a mini-series. What's OVAS?
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 5:13pm On May 03, 2015
Kaycee7:
Psycho. Long tym, no post.

Lol. Dude, what's psycho about guns and rocket launchers? Na warhead you want make I carry go before?

(1) (2) (3) ... (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.