Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (649103 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 12:52am On May 07, 2015
Who watches or has watched samurai x (ruroini kenshin) .

Very good anime, almost through with it. Shishio's juppongta group was disappointing. With the hype, I never thought they would fall easily. Only anji and shishio didn't disappoint. Sojiro turned out to be an emotional wreck though he was strong
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 7:49am On May 07, 2015
kimco:

Lol. I wonder if it's due to too much chakra used to knit naruto's scarf. Knitting must be an energy sucking hobby. I dnt wish to try it.

Haha. Hunch no jutsu seems interesting. What does it do man, pray tell.

Remember she was kidnapped by the same group of mooners who kicked Hiashi's hass

He just feels something's gonna happen and it doesn't...and vice versa
Re: Naruto Information by SageNaruto(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2015
kimco:

Man what of hunter x hunter?

Is the mangaka dead?

I hope not oh!!! angry
Last I heard, he was recovering 4rm an illness... And won't be drawing until he has fully regained his health...
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:50pm On May 07, 2015
Baddestguyp:
you still can't tell me how kaguya will win. She also displayed no sealing jutsu while aizen has a vast knowledge of kidos and can use them

u can't possibly think she doesnt know any sealing techniques. she's not the strongest for nothing.

also lightening movements through dimensions is enuff to win.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2015
Tosyn007:

Remember she was kidnapped by the same group of mooners who kicked Hiashi's hass

He just feels something's gonna happen and it doesn't...and vice versa

1. and dat drained her chakra lol?

2. lol i see.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2015
Baddestguyp:

Very good anime, almost through with it. Shishio's juppongta group was disappointing. With the hype, I never thought they would fall easily. Only anji and shishio didn't disappoint. Sojiro turned out to be an emotional wreck though he was strong

so late.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 1:57pm On May 07, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I quoted the wrong post.

Btw, I thought you gave up on bleach manga

i dont ooo. the memory is old
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 4:16pm On May 07, 2015
kimco:
Review:

So i watched the naruto movie.

Not much of an action movie, actually not much of anything...Everyone was dumbed down for naruto and to small extent...sasuke.

hinata falling off a building and needing saving from naruto was jux brutally bad. She's a ninja for God sake, she was jumping longer distances to the taseigan or watever. Sakura almost as useless as ever. Kakashi cannot stop a meteor of that size? A hogake? I cant think of anyone of the previous hokages that cudnt have stopped that. But ofcos sasuke needs to have his moment. Trash. Shikamaru did nothing special even sai outshone him. Naruto spamming rasengan was the most annoying thing ever. So powerful and yet still so boring, is there nothing else this boy can use in battle? Gaara with a female voice? How bad can this thing go. The moon that seemed out of reach during the whole manga now felt like the next town with shinobi going up and down on it.

Honestly the movie didnt even have to have aaction in it. I jux wanted to see how the ninja world coped with the aftermath of the war...what orochimaru was upto, how naruto wooed hinata, u know the drama side of things, how the guys got to be with each other. where were hinata's team mates at the wedding? the two people she spent her ninja tym with? They seemed to care for her a lot.The only part I enjoyed was the closing credits with the wedding pictures. it was beautiful...brought tears to my eyes.

I give the movie a 2/10 for a forced story with women being weak again, important people not featured at all and it all being about naruto oh, and for gaara bring voiced by a whiny voiced lady.

I agree with you, Kimco. This was the worse naruto movie I have watched. I mean, Sasuke just got a cameo! A person with Rinnesharingan and a Sharingan, with multiple jutsus and abilities. Who surpasses anyone there apart from Naruto and all he gets is a cameo! So poor!

Then Toneri was not even much of a villian sef. Mind control and puppetry, plus one or two over exaggerated abilities, he even sucked at taijustu!

They could just made it a love story for us!

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 4:34pm On May 07, 2015
kimco:

u can't possibly think she doesnt know any sealing techniques. she's not the strongest for nothing.

also lightening movements through dimensions is enuff to win.

This should not be for discussion. Bleach was so dead that they had to bring Aizen back. Shows the quality of others in the anime.

First of all, the modes of power are different. In Naruto, chakra is used while in bleach they use reitaisu.

Second, most of the fighters in Bleach use kenjutsu and taijutsu while in Naruto, many of the fighters use ninjutsu. That alone changes the pattern and scope of fights.

Thirdly, am sure Kaguya will be able to suck reitaisu( if reitaisu still holds). So Aizen is on the backlog there.

Fourth, Bleach is a wack anime so forget about arguing this!
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 4:52pm On May 07, 2015
rapmike:

This should not be for discussion. Bleach was so dead that they had to bring Aizen back. Shows the quality of others in the anime.

First of all, the modes of power are different. In Naruto, chakra is used while in bleach they use reitaisu.

Second, most of the fighters in Bleach use kenjutsu and taijutsu while in Naruto, many of the fighters use ninjutsu. That alone changes the pattern and scope of fights.

Thirdly, am sure Kaguya will be able to suck reitaisu( if reitaisu still holds). So Aizen is on the backlog there.

Fourth, Bleach is a wack anime so forget about arguing this!
I rewatched most of the later bleach episodes and I believe aizen will defeat kaguya. Most of the things you guys say about kaguya are speculative. As far as I'm concerned she can't use any technique she wasn't shown using. She doesn't even know about most jutsus even kage bushin.

Still they are different animes and can't be compared, all I have are my beliefs
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 4:54pm On May 07, 2015
Guys any good anime to watch?
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 5:48pm On May 07, 2015
kimco:

Ks this the japanese name for transformers. I swear I hate japanese failed attempts at mentioning english words...especially the ones with "L"s which they turn into "R"s.

Eg- beruserukeru- berserk

Why!

Damn!!!

And I thought only our village igbo peeps convert "L"s to "R"s

grin
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 5:56pm On May 07, 2015
Baddestguyp:
I rewatched most of the later bleach episodes and I believe aizen will defeat kaguya. Most of the things you guys say about kaguya are speculative. As far as I'm concerned she can't use any technique she wasn't shown using. She doesn't even know about most jutsus even kage bushin.

Still they are different animes and can't be compared, all I have are my beliefs

Its not as speculative as you think.

Kaguya has a sharinnegan, which from the last Sasuke-Naruto fight shows that it can absolves chakra. If both verses are joined ( bleach and narutoverses) then it should be able to absolve reitaisu as well.

As for jutsus, I believe her teleportation is a jutsu just like how kamui is also a jutsu. Then she has long range assaults.

Lastly changing arenas in a blink can work against Aizen. Remember that dimension that automatically pulled everyone to the ground and made movement difficult? If that dimension is used against Aizen, won't he fail? What will he use to defend himself from the bone attacks.

This is all minus those five spheres that she and naruto has ( Sosp spheres). The only reason I see this match been more equal is if Black zetsu works with Aizen, for there will be a lot that will take him out if he does not have prior knowledge.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 6:08pm On May 07, 2015
rapmike:

Its not as speculative as you think.

Kaguya has a sharinnegan, which from the last Sasuke-Naruto fight shows that it can absolves chakra. If both verses are joined ( bleach and narutoverses) then it should be able to absolve reitaisu as well.

As for jutsus, I believe her teleportation is a jutsu just like how kamui is also a jutsu. Then she has long range assaults.

Lastly changing arenas in a blink can work against Aizen. Remember that dimension that automatically pulled everyone to the ground and made movement difficult? If that dimension is used against Aizen, won't he fail? What will he use to defend himself from the bone attacks.

This is all minus those five spheres that she and naruto has ( Sosp spheres). The only reason I see this match been more equal is if Black zetsu works with Aizen, for there will be a lot that will take him out if he does not have prior knowledge.
if kakashi and obito can walk freely in that dimension, why can't aizen, especially with the teleportation or so he was using after gin ichimaru killed him.

I don't see how kaguya will absorb reiatsu from the hongokyu.
Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 6:45pm On May 07, 2015
Mehn! That movie was terribly disappointing! Kai! I was hoping this movie would be a bit of a bridge between 699 and 700. Or, at the very least, I'd see some earth-shattering reason why Naruto's steadfast infatuation with Sakura suddenly vanished and he married the girl he thought was weird. Imagine discovering that Naruto fell in love with Hinata only when he realized how much she loved him and for how long! The girl nearly died protecting him from Pain during the Akatsuki era, then she pulled a similar stunt in the battle with Obito/Madara/Juubi. And Naruto is just realizing NOW?! Abeg, make Kishi use sofri de insult person intelligence ni.

There's also the suggestion that Naruto did not know what love is? The first time I read that Kishi said that I was very curious to see what he was going to pull. Naruto did not know what love is? That's why he could tell that Sakura was lying during the Sasuke vs Gokage arc? Why didn't he jump for joy then? He was perceptive enough to know that Sakura was pulling a blinder. And what else does a lover do that Naruto didn't?

Mehn! That was a waste! Seriously!

What the hell happened to his final Kyuubi state? He used to have a cloak. Why do his rasengan and his rasenshuriken look like fire elements? His speed? His strength? God! Kishi!! What the hell?!

Nothing happened in this movie. Seriously, it was an empty story. I'm very disappointed. Or maybe the subtitling was screwed up. Hated the Korean dubbing too. Made me feel weird.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 6:48pm On May 07, 2015
firestar:

Heh, we'll see. I want to arrive in a top notch outfit that I could wear after the event. Who are coming as?
Don't know yet. Gaara or maybe Maito Guy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by ihedinobi2: 6:52pm On May 07, 2015
Tosyn007:

There's no story, Hinata has fallen way before she could spell the word "love"

My brother, there was supposed to be. How did Naruto suddenly realize that Hinata was seven yards of wife material? And what is it that makes all these shinobi women stay stuck on one guy for so long?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 6:55pm On May 07, 2015
rapmike:

I agree with you, Kimco. This was the worse naruto movie I have watched. I mean, Sasuke just got a cameo! A person with Rinnesharingan and a Sharingan, with multiple jutsus and abilities. Who surpasses anyone there apart from Naruto and all he gets is a cameo! So poor!

Then Toneri was not even much of a villian sef. Mind control and puppetry, plus one or two over exaggerated abilities, he even sucked at taijustu!

They could just made it a love story for us!

yh they cud have made it into a sweet romantic drama. no serious action....instead of having this half capable "bad guy" who's destiny was to sway to naruto's talk no jutsu. man seriously i almost cried wasting my bundle to download it. animation qualities was gud tho.

loved the naruto snow man lol.
Re: Naruto Information by firestar(f): 7:01pm On May 07, 2015
ihedinobi2:

shocked grin

Please don't. I beg you. grin
Re: Naruto Information by moski5(m): 7:27pm On May 07, 2015
Baddestguyp:

there are so many i just don't remember their names mostly long Japanese names. I'll put up their names l8tr

yu could check on Black bullet, toamoru no index, terra former, history strongest disciple where i bliv d concept for naruto came from, soel ghoul, and many others

some of the names i put up are not correct i bliv if yu Google em d right names will pop up
Re: Naruto Information by moski5(m): 7:29pm On May 07, 2015
Baddestguyp:

there are so many i just don't remember their names mostly long Japanese names. I'll put up their names l8tr

yu could check on Black bullet, toamoru no index, terra former, history strongest disciple where i bliv d concept for naruto came from, soel ghoul, and many others

some of the names i put up are not correct i bliv if yu Google em d right names will pop up
Re: Naruto Information by moski5(m): 7:32pm On May 07, 2015
ihedinobi2:

My brother, there was supposed to be. How did Naruto suddenly realize that Hinata was seven yards of wife material? And what is it that makes all these shinobi women stay stuck on one guy for so long?

its been long Naruto lost interest in Sakura if not b4 pains fight After
Re: Naruto Information by UchihaItachi(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2015
Chouchou..big and brainless
Re: Naruto Information by HydrogenOHazard: 5:06am On May 08, 2015
ihedinobi2:

do you know what you will look like if you dress in Gaara outfit in NIGERIA a native doctor or baba lawo with calabash
What don't look at me like that firestar was also thinking it a just saying it.

3 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 8:01am On May 08, 2015
ihedinobi2:
Mehn! That movie was terribly disappointing! Kai! I was hoping this movie would be a bit of a bridge between 699 and 700. Or, at the very least, I'd see some earth-shattering reason why Naruto's steadfast infatuation with Sakura suddenly vanished and he married the girl he thought was weird. Imagine discovering that Naruto fell in love with Hinata only when he realized how much she loved him and for how long! The girl nearly died protecting him from Pain during the Akatsuki era, then she pulled a similar stunt in the battle with Obito/Madara/Juubi. And Naruto is just realizing NOW?! Abeg, make Kishi use sofri de insult person intelligence ni.

There's also the suggestion that Naruto did not know what love is? The first time I read that Kishi said that I was very curious to see what he was going to pull. Naruto did not know what love is? That's why he could tell that Sakura was lying during the Sasuke vs Gokage arc? Why didn't he jump for joy then? He was perceptive enough to know that Sakura was pulling a blinder. And what else does a lover do that Naruto didn't?

Mehn! That was a waste! Seriously!

What the hell happened to his final Kyuubi state? He used to have a cloak. Why do his rasengan and his rasenshuriken look like fire elements? His speed? His strength? God! Kishi!! What the hell?!

Nothing happened in this movie. Seriously, it was an empty story. I'm very disappointed. Or maybe the subtitling was screwed up. Hated the Korean dubbing too. Made me feel weird.

Now I have a good reason not to watch the movie [had a feeling kishi would screw it up] angry
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 10:03am On May 08, 2015
Baddestguyp:

Very good anime, almost through with it. Shishio's juppongta group was disappointing. With the hype, I never thought they would fall easily. Only anji and shishio didn't disappoint. Sojiro turned out to be an emotional wreck though he was strong[i][/i]

Hell naw, Kenshin handed is right butt chic over to him. He was stupendously asss-whooped.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 10:39am On May 08, 2015
eyoniggar:

Hell naw, Kenshin handed is right butt chic over to him. He was stupendously asss-whooped.
did you see kojiros speed? without the last technique and sojiro's emotional whatever, kenshin would have lost

I feel the anime should have ended after shishios defeat, I'm still at episode 78 or so though
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:49am On May 08, 2015
Baddestguyp:
did you see kojiros speed? without the last technique and sojiro's emotional whatever, kenshin would have lost
If kenshi too had gone back to d state/form where he was known as battousai (dat killing spirit) d fight wudnt hv lasted long Kenshin wud hv defeated him without much fuss.
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 11:21am On May 08, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

If kenshi too had gone back to d state/form where he was known as battousai (dat killing spirit) d fight wudnt hv lasted long Kenshin wud hv defeated him without much fuss.
true but kenshin doesn't kill anymore. that jihei guy that kenshin fought thatfreezes people would solo all the jupongta except sojiro especially that weak eye of the heart guy
Re: Naruto Information by bellyjean(m): 12:16pm On May 08, 2015
Pls I need links to download Naruto episodes directly to my mobile phone. I used to download from narutoget.com on my pc, but with data, data costs, I can't do that again.

I have missed Naruto so much. I think i'm still in episode 542 cheesy
Re: Naruto Information by Baddestguyp(m): 1:46pm On May 08, 2015
bellyjean:
Pls I need links to download Naruto episodes directly to my mobile phone. I used to download from narutoget.com on my pc, but with data, data costs, I can't do that again.

I have missed Naruto so much. I think i'm still in episode 542 cheesy
here http://m.chia-anime.tv/mobcat.php?id=psycho-pass-2
Re: Naruto Information by eyoniggar(m): 6:45pm On May 08, 2015
Baddestguyp:

I feel the anime should have ended after shishios defeat, I'm still at episode 78 or so though

Baddest, the anime ended After shishio lost, kenshin was weak and was carried to meet up with the rest in town. That was the last of it. Are you reading the manga or watching the anime?

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.