Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,428 members, 7,958,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (526) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (670271 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
caboltx:

[s]Naruto's storyline is way better and matured than one piece.[/s] I watch one piece cos it is funny

Gosh....can't believe wat I jus read naw
Loooool my as.s out real hard.core

caboltx:

Garp wants to find the one piece

Abeg na witch manga u say u dey read again

caboltx:

[s]Of course WB wants to be d pirate king although he is dead [/s]

caboltx:
My mistake I meant to say whitebeard

May God once again 4giv mi......naw I undastand when sum1 sayz he/she ff Onepiece, then I shld undastand the category to klassify dem.
Jeeeez.....can't believe I don dey absent 4 diz tread & diz chairman go claim to pple say he dey ff Onepiece wen hin no know wetyn the plot, character or storyline be.
I ripit, God hav mercy once mor on mi soul

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by landinfo: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
Emilyhills:

That's messed up! Please don't make comments like this outside NL! I'm just saying this for your own good.
BTW, where is One Piece Thread? @PRINCEZUKO1

See ware wi dey meat oursef joooor:

https://www.nairaland.com/1321107/one-piece-anime-manga/29

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
landinfo:

Gosh....can't believe wat I jus read naw
Loooool my as.s out real hard.core

Abeg na witch manga u say u dey read again

May God once again 4giv mi......naw I undastand when sum1 sayz he/she ff Onepiece, then I shld undastand the category to klassify dem.
Jeeeez.....can't believe I don dey absent 4 diz tread & diz chairman go claim to pple say he dey ff Onepiece wen hin no know wetyn the plot, character or storyline be.
I ripit, God hav mercy once mor on mi soul

grin wink AMEN

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by jamilkb(m): 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
PrinceZuko1 The slayer of Nardo Fanboys grin grin I hail thou

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
WackyJ1:
Prince zuko can you please tell me how you know when someone using MS has switched to EMS and back.

Probably with some Manga pictures.

I've long deleted all my naruto manga files and as I said I don't really wanna go back pointing out all the shitty stuff Kishi randomly introduced..... But I'm sorry if you as a so called Naruto fan don't know the difference between an MS marking and EMS marking. Next thing you'll try to prove to me that MS is not even needed for the susano'o because Kishi smoked a long pipe and made Madara pull it out while he had no eye balls in his sockets.

jamilkb:
PrinceZuko1 The slayer of Nardo Fanboys grin grin I hail thou

Lol...I see una my paddy dem. I no kill anybody shaa, na Kishi wey slay him story, slay timelines, slay the fanbase and committed every single blunder that story writing will normally forbid.

Landinfo abeg let's beware of claimers and disclaimers....Lol.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:37am On Aug 31, 2015
This is getting pointless now guys both anime hv their faults kapish.
Oh how I wish hxh wud come back soon.
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 8:26am On Aug 31, 2015
kissanime is down for a month...
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 12:00pm On Aug 31, 2015
Anyone watched Boruto: The Movie yet?
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kaycee7:
Anyone watched Boruto: The Movie yet?

Its still in Japanese. The English subs will be out in October. I saw some clips from the Japanese though, some guys from the past seems to be the villain and then Boruto helped in beating them somehow.
Re: Naruto Information by tegak10: 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2015
Ultimatesammie:
Pls who has seen gintama hrd its very funny with lots of parodies nd stuff plus sick sword fights buh I cant get past d 1st 5 episodes.

The first 20 ep are terribly boring... But it introduces d main character... Watch ep 25 n start from there
Re: Naruto Information by tegak10: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
any hunter x hunter news.........

Btw naruto is dead... The new boruto manga wont selll shit.... When One piece Attack on titans Nanatsu no taizai Shokugeki no soma Is around....

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by tegak10: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2015
why is it that madara took kakashi sharingan n started flexing it 32 seconds later... While sasuke was blindfolded n kept in a room from season 15 - 20+ b4 twas ready 4 use....

Why kakashi was suddenly able to do susanno after taking sharingan from a dead guy?

kakashi doing ps on his first try with little or no chakra.....

And nothing like copying oooo... Cos u cant copy kekkei genkei... N sharingan is one...

Itachi first described the conditions as "mastery of
amaterasu and tsukoyomi" being required, as if
they were the keys, but that was later retconned.
Perfect susanoo's requirements are a mystery,
known only to kishi
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
tegak10:
why is it that madara took kakashi sharingan n started flexing it 32 seconds later... While sasuke was blindfolded n kept in a room from season 15 - 20+ b4 twas ready 4 use....

Why kakashi was suddenly able to do susanno after taking sharingan from a dead guy?

And nothing like copying oooo... Cos u cant copy kekkei genkei... N sharingan is one...

known only to kishi
d way madara fixed in d eye was a little weird 4 me buh guy are u actually comparing madara to sasuke d conditions are so so different,by d way wen d sharigan was 1st transplanted to kakashi wen obito allegedly die its not like it took him days 4 him to use it.
secondly kakashi had 2 mangekyo sharingan eyes which is a yard stick 4 susanoo 4 PS I really cant remember where it was stated dat EMS was d requirement although one wud think so since it happened to both madara nd sasuke buh d thing is in life there are exceptions to things, so many things hv exceptions in kakashi's case he got d six path sage chakra from obito not just any sage buh d six path, if kakashi had gotten dat powerful chakra nd cudnt do a jutsu more powerful dan just his ordinary sharingan jutsu's wudnt it seem lame to u, d chakra he got also explains how he was able to battle wen his own chakra was low.
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2015
tegak10:

known only to kishi
DONT FOOL UR SELF PLEASE... MADARA HAD HAHIS'S DNA, WAS ALSO A SAGE AT THAT TYM THE ONLY THING INCOMPLETE ABOUT HIM WAS HIS OTHER RINNEGAN..(AND U DON FEEL URSEF SO) KAKASHI WAS USE AS A MEDIUM BY OBITO WEY AFTER USE SEF KAKASHI CUDNT EVEN WALK PROPERLY...SUSANO REQUIREMENT AINT MYSTERY COS ITS AS BIN EARLIER TOLD TO BE THE LAST POWER A MANGEKYO SHARINGAN WUD AWOKE.. LEMME LECTURE U FURTHER OBITO TAKEN OVER KAKASHI BODY DOESNT EVEN NID XPLANATION ABOUT 2 TO 3 EXAMPLES DEY MANGA TO SHOW U IT AINT PLOTHOLE...
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 7:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
Dunno why you guys are wasting words with these naruto haters. Clearly they never really liked the manga/anime to want to understand it.

All the questions they are asking have been talked about in this thread. Let them scroll back to previous pages to find the answers to their questions.

I guess their thread about OP is boring and so they got nothing to talk about over there. That's why you see them loiter here to display their agony.

You guys are welcome anyway. Your presence here is keeping this thread alive and rendering yours to further obscurity.

grin
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
tegak10:

known only to kishi

Lol, forget this, there's no fan that can give an answer that'll actually suit the story. As for the Madara issue, its simply because he's Madara, he should be able to handle that.
Itachi actually stated that the susano'o is the 3rd power of the MS gained after those 2....
The normal MS can't even hold up the casual susano'o after a while due to its weakness...Sasuke, Itachi, their problems while using the susano'o was the weight it pulls on their eyes, even Amaterasu or Tsukyomi takes a heavy toll on them. Its not a mystery that the Perfect can only be done and maintained by an EMS.
However some will want to give you the sage chakra excuse as if chakra is the problem.
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 5:39pm On Sep 01, 2015
In other news, Boruto: The Movie takes top spot in the franchise movies financial rankings.
http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/08/boruto-naruto-the-movie-takes-top-spot-in-franchise/

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by hitan(m): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Where can I download naruto episodes since kissanime is down for a month or so?
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 9:16pm On Sep 01, 2015
hitan:
Where can I download naruto episodes since kissanime is down for a month or so?
naruchigo.com
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
Blackeard:
I'd pick one piece over Naruto anytime anyday tho. It has a better plot. At least they know what they're fighting for unlike Naruto. Hell I'd pick hunter X over Naruto now. Kishi has lost it.

Whaaaaaat! What do you mean by "hell.. I'll pick hunter over naruto now" u should always pick hunter over naruto. Lool. Enjoy what you can brother.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
Twisting:
@kimco Attack on titans is very good.

I mean the movie ooo not the anime/manga. That one I know is very good.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

While I don't agree with the 'all characters are overpowered' stuff, but at same time that's were the problem comes in.
Btw, there were many other unmentioned Uchiha that awoke the MS. Basically passing through pain makes any sharingan to upgrade to MS when one has 3 tomeo already. What most couldn't get was the EMS, even after killing and taking other people's MS. Only Madara and Sasuke attained this.
Back to the power talk....Naruto was very fascinating because it wasn't power that guaranteed a win. The tactical battles and brain work were amazing. Most ninjas were almost at same level with each other. But gradually the power levels between them became large, and what more, Madara appeared. That's were many initial Naruto logic disappeared. Shikaku the smartest got his plan one shotted and he was rewarded with an energy ball. Shikamaru was helpless. Tobirama, Minato, Sasuke, all smart prodigies were useless, even the energy ball striker Naruto was totally helpless. And when all ran out of options, a backstab from Zetsu was all that was needed. Fact is that Kishi himself admitted in an interview that he didn't really know how to kill off Madara, what an author.
Kaguya came out, what next, a crybaby overpowered villain. My man Kakashi maintained his tactical plan to take her down. But how's that plan gonna succeed....Obito had to momentarily give up his MS....and with the MS, Kakashi, a ninja who always complains of his chakra base, unlocked the perfect susano'o, a feat that only the EMS can achieve...nonsense..... Well, the plan was awesome though and they brought down Kaguya but Kishi smoked a lot of weed there.

The overpowering isn't the real problem, but Kishi couldn't manage it well.

Ur critisim of naruto is brilliant, weldone actually. It's like listening to myself only more articulate. However it is pretty easy to see what's wrong on the other side isn't it?
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol 6path chakra You're making an excuse for Kishi. Only an EMS can unlock the perfect susano'o. Kaka had the MS. That was some random stuff done there.
The goal aspect, I believe the person meant that they had distinct goals and reasons behind it all. In Naruto, only few had this defined. Most were basically, I want to be a ninja. Sakura's goal, Sasuke's wife. She should've gone to learn from Ichiraku instead of making blunders in the field like she did when the juubi appeared. She was a good medic though.

The better question would be "how did kakashi even get the ms/ems from obito when the guy got disintegrated right infront of his eyes?"
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
caboltx:

grin grin I will say it anywhere Naruto is better than one piece
As much as I dislike one piece (due to pacing issues, and boring fights) let's not conclude on a story that's ongoing to one that is finished. As for me, I haven't reached the point where I can compare one piece's story so no comment from me...but if I'm to give a layman's opinion, they are both crap on story, which is understandable since it's shounen afterall. Only a few are actually good with stories.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol. You're yet to talk about what you really mean by this unscathed and no sense of danger you've been yapping on.
Zoro almost lost his life against Mihawk, gave himself a deep cut against Mr3 Candle special, brink of death against Mr1 and Enel's lightening...no need talking of Kuma. Luffy has had many near deaths, saved by circumstances or people, and often sleeps for several days after big battles, Sanji barely walks away, Usopp always gets beaten except by distant enemies.....only you know what you mean by walking out unscathed cos if these are compared to Naruto, Naruto is the one that comes unscathed.

OP has funny looking abilities though. That's the comedy included. But no matter how funny, they're still pretty dangerous when used.

But whatever wounds they sustain, they are never in danger, because consistency has taught us that they will never die. Same with naruto however in naruto, except sasuke and naruto, nobody goes about sustaining deep cuts and wounds. If u do, you'll die, no bandage can save u.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
WackyJ1:
A susanno is not something In and off itself.
There is no where where it was stated that you need the Ems to have a perfect susanno.

Being able to generate a Susanno with Legs is a function of having the chakra levels enough for that and the experience.

Sasuke had a complete susanno, but until he saw a data use a susanno with Legs did he know that he could do his too.
Same thing with Kakashi, Kakashi is not a small boy ninja, he is the copy ninja, when he was given e both eyes of Obito, the chakra drainage that came with having just one eye was significantly reduced, along with him having the full powers of the eyes.
It was left for him to take them to the next level.

We've done this before wacky.

How do you make perfect susanoo, when you cannot gain enough experience to actually do it due to going blind. Also using the normal one even strains your body heavily. So how else do you expect that one would perform it without ems?

Also about kakashi's thing. Simply crap...ghost now give physical eyes to ninjas. That's very bad and also, kakashi shouldn't have been able to do a perfect susanoo...he shudn't have had the experience (according to you) or the chakra enough to pull it off.

And oh, you can't copy bloodline justus even if you are part of that bloodline. It's like saying itachi can copy shinshui's genjutsu because he has ms and can do tsukiyomi.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
WackyJ1:
Prince zuko can you please tell me how you know when someone using MS has switched to EMS and back.

Probably with some Manga pictures.

Wait! I thought once you have ems, you can't go to ms anymore, I mean you already have the other person's eyes, physically, hence, ems. I remember madara summoning susanoo with a rinnegan even. You can't go ms once you have in ems.

Ems simply means stabilised ms, that is, one that doesn't lose it light and doesn't strain its user.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
People I need a place where I can download anime with bb uc browser. Not android ooo, blackberry. Soulanime lacks a few animes and the others mentioned aren't working well on uc browser bb.
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:01am On Sep 02, 2015
kimco:

But whatever wounds they sustain, they are never in danger, because consistency has taught us that they will never die. Same with naruto however in naruto, except sasuke and naruto, nobody goes about sustaining deep cuts and wounds. If u do, you'll die, no bandage can save u.

Well even in real life, not everyone with wounds just go and die when there's a doctor around to patch up. But the facts that they get those wounds shows the fights are harsh.

kimco:
As much as I dislike one piece (due to pacing issues, and boring fights) let's not conclude on a story that's ongoing to one that is finished. As for me, I haven't reached the point where I can compare one piece's story so no comment from me...but if I'm to give a layman's opinion, they are both crap on story, which is understandable since it's shounen afterall. Only a few are actually good with stories.

Well u're a layman in One Piece though.
Re: Naruto Information by kimco(m): 12:11am On Sep 02, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Well even in real life, not everyone with wounds just go and die when there's a doctor around to patch up. But the facts that they get those wounds shows the fights are harsh.

Well u're a layman in One Piece though.
First post:
Well most shounen animes characters get wounded and lose a lot of blood too so nothing new there. Nothing harsh about getting wounded when we know you ain't never going to die. Desensitisation takes places when this continuous and only shock (the "what was the writer thinking" kind) ensues when someone actually dies. Goes to show you.

Second post: Storywise, yes. Can't blame me tho. After 300+ episodes and the story didn't move beyond "I will save you my nakama" Who can blame me if I didn't want to sit through another 400+ episodes for the actual story to appear.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 1:57am On Sep 02, 2015
The thing is, if you be a layman which you are, then don't give opinions about what you know very little about. Just makes you look lame all over.
Re: Naruto Information by WackyJ1(m): 6:45am On Sep 02, 2015
kimco:

We've done this before wacky.

How do you make perfect susanoo, when you cannot gain enough experience to actually do it due to going blind. Also using the normal one even strains your body heavily. So how else do you expect that one would perform it without ems?

Also about kakashi's thing. Simply crap...ghost now give physical eyes to ninjas. That's very bad and also, kakashi shouldn't have been able to do a perfect susanoo...he shudn't have had the experience (according to you) or the chakra enough to pull it off.

And oh, you can't copy bloodline justus even if you are part of that bloodline. It's like saying itachi can copy shinshui's genjutsu because he has ms and can do tsukiyomi.

EMS doesn't reduce the strain on the body. I believe it simply means that there will be no blindness.

Lool, as for the ghost giving eyes to physical ninjas, yeah, I will agree with you,

But my point is that once Kakashi has been given those eyes, nothing more should stop him from doing a perfect time Susanne,
1. Kakashi is a copy ninja, meaning that he us good and using his sharingan to analyse a jutsu and program himself to do it. The experience is not in the just but in performing jutsus.

2. Kakashi has been using a sharingan for a long time with heavy body strain, he is not unused to strain.
b. Kakashi has been using MS for a long time, in his native MS technique Kamui, he has practiced and developed. Also he has not gone blind from his use of Kamui.

3. Linking back with point one, When you say someone cannot copy a bloodline limit technique, what do y'all mean?
Susanoo, is a bloodline limit technique? Why? Because you need a sharingan that has achieved MS level to do it? Kakashi had those. And we know it takes someone with both sharingan eyes to do the Susanoo. (In case of whatever toy were thinking, Madara, never had amaterasu).

All am saying is that, Kakashi had been seeing the perfect Susanoo many times, when he finally got the eyes to do them, he tried and he's not going to take the same time as the inexperienced Sasuke took then.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.