Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (649118 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

While I don't agree with the 'all characters are overpowered' stuff, but at same time that's were the problem comes in.
Btw, there were many other unmentioned Uchiha that awoke the MS. Basically passing through pain makes any sharingan to upgrade to MS when one has 3 tomeo already. What most couldn't get was the EMS, even after killing and taking other people's MS. Only Madara and Sasuke attained this.
Back to the power talk....Naruto was very fascinating because it wasn't power that guaranteed a win. The tactical battles and brain work were amazing. Most ninjas were almost at same level with each other. But gradually the power levels between them became large, and what more, Madara appeared. That's were many initial Naruto logic disappeared. Shikaku the smartest got his plan one shotted and he was rewarded with an energy ball. Shikamaru was helpless. Tobirama, Minato, Sasuke, all smart prodigies were useless, even the energy ball striker Naruto was totally helpless. And when all ran out of options, a backstab from Zetsu was all that was needed. Fact is that Kishi himself admitted in an interview that he didn't really know how to kill off Madara, what an author.
Kaguya came out, what next, a crybaby overpowered villain. My man Kakashi maintained his tactical plan to take her down. But how's that plan gonna succeed....Obito had to momentarily give up his MS....and with the MS, Kakashi, a ninja who always complains of his chakra base, unlocked the perfect susano'o, a feat that only the EMS can achieve...nonsense..... Well, the plan was awesome though and they brought down Kaguya but Kishi smoked a lot of weed there.

The overpowering isn't the real problem, but Kishi couldn't manage it well.
Kakashi had d complete body susanoo cos of d six path chakra he got from obito too (which we know its powerful)
and dat explains his chakra base too buh at least ur points are better dan some of those shenanigans some were saying. someone said at least in OP dey know wat they are fighting 4 so in naruto dey fight randomly nd stupidly or wat.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Kakashi had d complete body susanoo cos of d six path chakra he got from obito too (which we know its powerful)
and dat explains his chakra base too buh at least ur points are better dan some of those shenanigans some were saying. someone said at least in OP dey know wat they are fighting 4 so in naruto dey fight randomly nd stupidly or wat.

Lol 6path chakra You're making an excuse for Kishi. Only an EMS can unlock the perfect susano'o. Kaka had the MS. That was some random stuff done there.
The goal aspect, I believe the person meant that they had distinct goals and reasons behind it all. In Naruto, only few had this defined. Most were basically, I want to be a ninja. Sakura's goal, Sasuke's wife. She should've gone to learn from Ichiraku instead of making blunders in the field like she did when the juubi appeared. She was a good medic though.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Tomtoxic: 7:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

While I don't agree with the 'all characters are overpowered' stuff, but at same time that's were the problem comes in.
Btw, there were many other unmentioned Uchiha that awoke the MS. Basically passing through pain makes any sharingan to upgrade to MS when one has 3 tomeo already. What most couldn't get was the EMS, even after killing and taking other people's MS. Only Madara and Sasuke attained this.
Back to the power talk....Naruto was very fascinating because it wasn't power that guaranteed a win. The tactical battles and brain work were amazing. Most ninjas were almost at same level with each other. But gradually the power levels between them became large, and what more, Madara appeared. That's were many initial Naruto logic disappeared. Shikaku the smartest got his plan one shotted and he was rewarded with an energy ball. Shikamaru was helpless. Tobirama, Minato, Sasuke, all smart prodigies were useless, even the energy ball striker Naruto was totally helpless. And when all ran out of options, a backstab from Zetsu was all that was needed. Fact is that Kishi himself admitted in an interview that he didn't really know how to kill off Madara, what an author.
Kaguya came out, what next, a crybaby overpowered villain. My man Kakashi maintained his tactical plan to take her down. But how's that plan gonna succeed....Obito had to momentarily give up his MS....and with the MS, Kakashi, a ninja who always complains of his chakra base, unlocked the perfect susano'o, a feat that only the EMS can achieve...nonsense..... Well, the plan was awesome though and they brought down Kaguya but Kishi smoked a lot of weed there.

guy go una one piss thread na Haba!! to prefer naruto na crime?

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
Tomtoxic:

I tire o

grin
Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mutaino7:
naruto nah baba na.. y u think say the thread don reach 400+ and OP nev reach 100(fans favorite).. make i just kip mute. someone said all naruto xters are over powered i just laff 4 my mind... make the guy mention 8 xters in naruto with healing or regenerative ability.. M.S over powered i laff.. only 6 uchihas xcluding k.man have shown or mention to unlock d MS..out of how many people in d clan.. dats 2 show u d power is not meant 4 every one.. in naruto it as being made known earlier in d series that bijuu cud destroy a country so imagine a jin with that kind of arsenal(like giving isis access to nuclear nukes).. you hear or read say person create moon and living beings with a powerful eye(godlike power) u now xpect anyone with similar kind of eyes to chew gum abi weytin.. abeg its not by force to criticize xpecially when u want to compare shounen of different power levels(DBZ xters are planetary busters.. so it wont make sense 4 me to compare tokyo ghoul, naruto or OP to it).. wink

Naruto's storyline is way better and matured than one piece. I watch one piece cos it is funny
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
Tomtoxic:

Lol. Not at all. But no need throwing unnecessary stones at others while inside a glass house.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol 6path chakra You're making an excuse for Kishi. Only an EMS can unlock the perfect susano'o. Kaka had the MS. That was some random stuff done there.
The goal aspect, I believe the person meant that they had distinct goals and reasons behind it all. In Naruto, only few had this defined. Most were basically, I want to be a ninja. Sakura's goal, Sasuke's wife. She should've gone to learn from Ichiraku instead of making blunders in the field like she did when the juubi appeared. She was a good medic though.

Sshh Sakura is not useless she is the only person apart from Naruto and Sasuke that can use yin yang release

Again with two MS and rikudo's Chakra copy ninja Kakashi was able to copy Sasuke's perfect susanoo
Re: Naruto Information by Emilyhills(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
caboltx:

Naruto's storyline is way better and matured than one piece. I watch one piece cos it is funny
That's messed up! Please don't make comments like this outside NL! I'm just saying this for your own good.
BTW, where is One Piece Thread? @PRINCEZUKO1

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Hmm Narutoverse is mostly made up of ninjas so y won't an average person wish to be a ninja? So long as you can do ninjustu
Besides a ninja has his/her own goal
Naruto wants to be d best hokage
Sakura wants to surpass her teacher
Konohamaru wants to be a hokage
The list goes on and on

one piece verse is mostly made up of d navy and pirates

Luffy wants to be pirate king
Garp wants to find the one piece
Coby wanted to be a navy soldier which he succeeded in becoming
Ussop wants to be the best sniper
It goes on and on

So what are you saying

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
caboltx:

Sshh Sakura is not useless she is the only person apart from Naruto and Sasuke that can use yin yang release

Again with two MS and rikudo's Chakra copy ninja Kakashi was able to copy Sasuke's perfect susanoo

Lol. I stated that she was a good medic. And I never made mention of her being useless... Anyway, u seem to be wary of her uselessness tho.....Lol.
Copy Perfect susano'o... This excuse was damn too funny. Sorry bro, MS techniques can't be copied. The 6path chakra even made more sense than this nonsense. Just drop it please, that was an obvious drunk trick from Kishi.

Emilyhills:

That's messed up! Please don't make comments like this outside NL! I'm just saying this for your own good.

https://www.nairaland.com/1321107/one-piece-anime-manga
Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
Emilyhills:

grin grin I will say it anywhere Naruto is better than one piece

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
caboltx:

Hmm Narutoverse is mostly made up of ninjas so y won't an average person wish to be a ninja? So long as you can do ninjustu
Besides a ninja has his/her own goal
Naruto wants to be d best hokage
Sakura wants to surpass her teacher
Konohamaru wants to be a hokage
The list goes on and on

one piece verse is mostly made up of d navy and pirates

Luffy wants to be pirate king
Garp wants to find the one piece
Coby wanted to be a navy soldier which he succeeded in becoming
Ussop wants to be the best sniper
It goes on and on

So what are you saying

Garp want to find One Piece...
Usopp wants to be best sniper....
Lol. For a moment I actually thought this guy watches OP. Another peeper. Smh.
Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
My mistake I meant to say whitebeard
Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Garp want to find One Piece...
Usopp wants to be best sniper....
Lol. For a moment I actually thought this guy watches OP. Another peeper. Smh.

Usopp?of course he wants to be d best sniper just like his father

Pls hw was indra able to manifest a perfect susanoo( simple he had rikudo's Chakra angry he didn't take anybody's MS angry ) MS and rikudo's Chakra = perfect susanoo
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
caboltx:
My mistake I meant to say whitebeard

Lol. So WB wants to find One Piece....jeez. Smh
Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Lol. So WB wants to find One Piece....jeez. Smh

Of course WB wants to be d pirate king although he is dead
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
caboltx:

Usopp?of course he wants to be d best sniper just like his father

Pls hw was indra able to manifest a perfect susanoo( simple he had rikudo's Chakra angry he didn't take anybody's MS angry ) MS and rikudo's Chakra = perfect susanoo

I'll give you a little lecture on both series.
Usopp has no such dreams of being the best sniper. His dream is to be a brave warrior of the sea.
WB isn't interested in one piece, if he was, he would've been the Pirate King after Roger, cos Roger wanted to show him the way. His dream is to build a family. That's why his 'sons' calls him 'pops'.
You obviously don't watch OP, u've seen a few episodes and maybe been where twas discussed though.

Indra had the EMS, he never complained or had problems with blindness even after many fights. He doesn't need another MS to attain the EMS because he was the 1st inheritor. It became inhibited in the next generations making them to need another MS to attain the EMS. And that's how he could use the perfect susano'o.
Anyway I can relate to the rikudo chakra excuse as a Naruto fan too cos there are many times Kishi makes fans to plug in things to fill up holes he let in. But it doesn't mean they ain't there. The little details Kishi would ignore, are what Oda won't. He fills it in himself and that's why OP is a masterpiece.

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

I'll give you a little lecture on both series.
Usopp has no such dreams of being the best sniper. His dream is to be a brave warrior of the sea.
WB isn't interested in one piece, if he was, he would've been the Pirate King after Roger, cos Roger wanted to show him the way. His dream is to build a family. That's why his 'sons' calls him 'pops'.
You obviously don't watch OP, u've seen a few episodes and maybe been where twas discussed though.

Indra had the EMS, he never complained or had problems with blindness even after many fights. He doesn't need another MS to attain the EMS because he was the 1st inheritor. It became inhibited in the next generations making them to need another MS to attain the EMS. And that's how he could use the perfect susano'o.

grin grin please indra doesn't have EMS
Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Well whether one piece is better or Naruto is better I don't care

Anime na anime I enjoy both of them kiss wink
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:03am On Aug 28, 2015
caboltx:

caboltx:
Well whether one piece is better or Naruto is better I don't care
Anime na anime I enjoy both of them kiss wink

Lol....Funny dude. I enjoyed Naruto while it lasted though. If not for anything, some of its battle scenes were awesome and it had good one liners. The which is better debate wouldn't have been if some Naruto fans hadn't tried to bash.
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 12:24am On Aug 28, 2015
Emilyhills:

it's true tho... are you telling me that a storyline about gomu fruit and rubber men and detachable clowns is better than naruto storyline ?
Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:36am On Aug 28, 2015
nani667:

it's true tho... are you telling me that a storyline about gomu fruit and rubber men and detachable clowns is better than naruto storyline ?

Gomu fruit, Luffy...Episode 1.
Detachable clowns, Captain Buggy, ...Episode 5.
Well bro, these ain't the only things in OP.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 12:50am On Aug 28, 2015
nani667:

Looool oga na their power naaa dose ones are still better dan d guy whose power is just to eat anything nd everything, d guy eats different random nonsense metal wood I was like wat kind of an ability is dat.
One piece is very interesting ooo if u look past some things for me it was d sabody archipelago arc dat really reeled it in cos dat was d part wasnt ln favour of d Mugiwaras,u cud feel dey were really in danger in d previous parts even if d world crashes up on dem nothing really happens dey just walk out unscathed.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 1:54am On Aug 28, 2015
Ultimatesammie:

Looool oga na their power naaa dose ones are still better dan d guy whose power is just to eat anything nd everything, d guy eats different random nonsense metal wood I was like wat kind of an ability is dat.
One piece is very interesting ooo if u look past some things for me it was d sabody archipelago arc dat really reeled it in cos dat was d part wasnt ln favour of d Mugiwaras,u cud feel dey were really in danger in d previous parts even if d world crashes up on dem nothing really happens dey just walk out unscathed.

Lol. You're yet to talk about what you really mean by this unscathed and no sense of danger you've been yapping on.
Zoro almost lost his life against Mihawk, gave himself a deep cut against Mr3 Candle special, brink of death against Mr1 and Enel's lightening...no need talking of Kuma. Luffy has had many near deaths, saved by circumstances or people, and often sleeps for several days after big battles, Sanji barely walks away, Usopp always gets beaten except by distant enemies.....only you know what you mean by walking out unscathed cos if these are compared to Naruto, Naruto is the one that comes unscathed.

OP has funny looking abilities though. That's the comedy included. But no matter how funny, they're still pretty dangerous when used.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 2:01am On Aug 28, 2015
So nobody dies in one piece...

OK... Epic plot
Re: Naruto Information by Emilyhills(m): 5:46am On Aug 28, 2015
nani667:

Okay Sir!

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 5:57am On Aug 28, 2015
hariorh:
So nobody dies in one piece...

OK... Epic plot

If you gauge plots by deaths, then bro, some people died and they rested in peace.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by realtem(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2015
Oya, i wan start my own. Avatar better pass OP and Naruto.
Re: Naruto Information by realtem(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hello everybody. I'm a new naruto(anime) fan sha. Started watching this year cheesy and I'm up to episode 426 (although I jumped some fillers) in shippuden. I'm at episode 74 in naruto lipsrsealed
Re: Naruto Information by realtem(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by PRINCEZUKO1(m): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
realtem:
Oya, i wan start my own. Avatar better pass OP and Naruto.

Lol. Funny dude.

realtem:
Hello everybody. I'm a new naruto(anime) fan sha. Started watching this year cheesy and I'm up to episode 426 (although I jumped some fillers) in shippuden. I'm at episode 74 in naruto lipsrsealed

Pretty close, you'll soon catch up.
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
PRINCEZUKO1:

Point of correction kakashi didnt unlock e.m.s obito did... kakashi was used as a vessel and he was clearly shown to be very exhausted to d point of not able to stand up.. that kishi admitted to not being able to kill maddy doesnt make d story wack, even kaguya the imortal was sealed abi no b sex change happen to madara.. now tell me ursef if bat man was to fight hulk do u think he wud live to tell d tale.. u guys just overlook d fact that madara was a prodigy at aa young age also. person wey plan im resurrection and cus problem in d ninja world even wen he was dead. you 4got shikamaru's fada was also killed by madara(who is more xperienced and intelligent than maru). ordinary kinkaku and shinkaku almost kill tobirama..5 kages 4th maddy what was d outcome... minato is just an upgraded tobirama and he wasnt even close to his full strength in edo tensei which maddy acknowledged unlike maddy who was upgraded by kabuto... black zetsu part was well illustrated so i dont see y anyone shud complain(fans were xpecting planetary level fight like in dbz but were disappointed with d fight btwn kaguya and team 7. but what they 4get to notice is dat d fight aint even kage level nah godess vs god incarnates dey fight.. how kakashi felt outmatched...) have you ever ask d producers of star wars how obiwon kenobi defy death, or y JOKER is being left alone and not killed by batman...(nemesis)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.