Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (647882 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by Kehnd: 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
Guys let's talk about Boruto... I heard Boruto and his little sister got byakugan... I mean if they got byakugan that makes them half namikaze, half uzumaki and half hyuga isn't that cool... I just downloaded a short video from youtube u can't believe the new generation in the series is more awesome than the former... Sasuke is now Boruto's sensei, Boruto defeated shidakai (shikamaru's boy) in the exam and lot more... The shippuden as now take a new thriller dimension and it's cool
Re: Naruto Information by Kehnd: 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
Guys let's talk about Boruto... I heard Boruto and his little sister got byakugan... I mean if they got byakugan that makes them half namikaze, half uzumaki and half hyuga isn't that cool... I just downloaded a short video from youtube u can't believe the new generation in the series is more awesome than the former... Sasuke is now Boruto's sensei, Boruto defeated shidakai (shikamaru's boy) in the exam and lot more... The shippuden as now take a new thrilling dimension and it's cool

Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:09am On Jan 18, 2016
Kehnd:
Guys let's talk about Boruto... I heard Boruto and his little sister got byakugan... I mean if they got byakugan that makes them half namikaze, half uzumaki and half hyuga isn't that cool... I just downloaded a short video from youtube u can't believe the new generation in the series is more awesome than the former... Sasuke is now Boruto's sensei, Boruto defeated shidakai (shikamaru's boy) in the exam and lot more... The shippuden as now take a new thrilling dimension and it's cool
Those are in the movie Boruto:Naruto the movie, by d way boruto cheated.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Kehnd: 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
Guy's please where can I download naruto episode 445 cos every site am entering are all giving me dead ends... the last episode they all upload is episode 444.even in wap.naruchigo.net it end at episode 444 (the episode where they are all chilling in their various tsukyonomi) grin
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:41am On Jan 19, 2016
Kehnd:
Guy's please where can I download naruto episode 445 cos every site am entering are all giving me dead ends... the last episode they all upload is episode 444.even in wap.naruchigo.net it end at episode 444 (the episode where they are all chilling in their various tsukyonomi) grin
kissanime.me
soul-anime.us
m.chia-anime.tv
if u presently hv a laptop get idm nd download frm any online site.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 8:09am On Jan 19, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Those are in the movie Boruto:Naruto the movie, by d way boruto cheated.

Did you notice Sasuke left hand?
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2016
Tosyn007:

Did you notice Sasuke left hand?
Yeah apparently when they both destroyed their hands at their fight, sasuke didnt wait for sakura and tsunade to restore/regenerate his hand back using hashirama's cell. He went on claiming to go study the nature of shinobi world in order to keep everyone safe and whatever shenanigan he did along the way.
Its funny sha kishi's precious character dey fight with one hand.
Re: Naruto Information by Maghan37: 9:31am On Jan 19, 2016
vescucci:
Ehen? You hot like fire abi? Lemme feel you out. What's the origin of ALL the jinjurichi?
The division of d ten tails is what originated other jinchuurkis.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Yeah apparently when they both destroyed their hands at their fight, sasuke didnt wait for sakura and tsunade to restore/regenerate his hand back using hashirama's cell. He went on claiming to go study the nature of shinobi world in order to keep everyone safe and whatever shenanigan he did along the way.
Its funny sha kishi's precious character dey fight with one hand.

Yea. I barely noticed. But then I saw swinging his sword with his right hand. Why the heck are they been underpowered? Because Sasuke on manga strength would have pissed on those duo in record time.
Re: Naruto Information by Kehnd: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
Thanks for ur reply I really appreciate it but the thing is nt that I can't download or I don't know where to download bt every anime site I entered ends at episode 444
Re: Naruto Information by samxylino(m): 8:13am On Jan 20, 2016
Kehnd:

download animania apk from mobi24.net..
has all d anime shows
Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 8:29am On Jan 20, 2016
Hello narutards hw una dey??

I've got a question for ur guys
Do you enjoy Naruto soundtracks? If yes please share it with us

Here is the list of my favorite Naruto soundtracks

1. Shippuden
2. Pain's theme song
3. Akatsuki
4. Uchiha Sasuke theme song ( 1:55)
5. Uchiha Sasuke theme song ( 4:33)
6. Uchiha madara theme song
7. Itachi theme song
8. Despair
9. Man of the world
10. Saika
11. Experienced many battles
12. Departure into the front lines
13. Nightfall

I didn't include Naruto opening and closing songs
Re: Naruto Information by tayoccu(m): 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Kehnd:
Thanks for ur reply I really appreciate it but the thing is nt that I can't download or I don't know where to download bt every anime site I entered ends at episode 444

try downloading torrents
Re: Naruto Information by Mutaino7(m): 7:45am On Jan 21, 2016
Who dey watch USHIO & TORA... very funny anime.
one punch man
Heavy Object
Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 9:02am On Jan 21, 2016
Mutaino7:
Who dey watch USHIO & TORA... very funny anime.
one punch man
Heavy Object

I dey watch one punch man even d manga

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by daminmartin15: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2016
"Naruto" is a Japanese Manga Series Written & Illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto.
Re: Naruto Information by iykmora(m): 9:52am On Jan 22, 2016
what a new discovery!!!

2 Likes

Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2016
Guys, which generation do you think has the greatest ninjas.

Generation of Jiraiya, Hanzo, Tsunade, Bee elder brother, Orochimaru, etc.

Génération of Hashirama, Tobirama Madara, Madara young Bro. ...

Génération of Hiruzen, Danzo, 3rd Raikage that defeated 8tails.

Génération of Kakashi Hatake, Uchiha Shisui, Uchiha Itachi, Uchiha Obito, Gai Sensei, Asuma, Yamato/Tenzo.

Generation of Pain, Paper girl.

Generation of Lee, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Ino, Choji, TenTen, Shikamaru, Lord Gaara, Neji, Naruto wife. etc.

I selected them because they were within the same age group and were kind of friends.

Guys, select your winner! !!
Re: Naruto Information by urahara(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Hahaha really where did u get dat from
its like saying if a woman with brown eyes marries a man with blue eyes, one eye of the child would be blue d other brown, just stating not against it who knows wat might happen

Masashi said it himself during an interview
Re: Naruto Information by urahara(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Oh my. When will this Naruto fillers end
Re: Naruto Information by jidesp(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
its been a while guys. Where can I download Boruto The movie. I'm tired of waiting abeg
Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
jidesp:
its been a while guys. Where can I download Boruto The movie. I'm tired of waiting abeg

Soul-anime.us
Re: Naruto Information by bogtrotter: 9:27am On Jan 23, 2016
It's almost 2year since I've watched this show then couple of weeks ago I downloaded nearly 90 episodes only to find out that over 70 episodes are fillers. Mehn, I was so pisssed. I wonder if each of those on the battlefield will have their on filler.
Re: Naruto Information by hariorh: 1:42am On Jan 24, 2016
bogtrotter:
It's almost 2year since I've watched this show then couple of weeks ago I downloaded nearly 90 episodes only to find out that over 70 episodes are fillers. Mehn, I was so pisssed. I wonder if each of those on the battlefield will have their on filler.

Welcome to the club grin
Re: Naruto Information by bogtrotter: 7:49am On Jan 24, 2016
hariorh:

Welcome to the club grin

I honestly don't know how you guys could cope with this much fillers. It's too much na..
Re: Naruto Information by newguy1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
House; who's got info bout naruto gaiden seems its been stoped @ episode 10
Re: Naruto Information by nani667: 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
Answers needed ⬇⬇⬇⬇

Re: Naruto Information by Manutd19: 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
Largas:

Génération of Kakashi Hatake, Uchiha Shisui, Uchiha Itachi, Uchiha Obito, Gai Sensei, Asuma, Yamato/Tenzo.

Generation of Lee, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Ino, Choji, TenTen, Shikamaru, Lord Gaara, Neji, Naruto wife. etc.

I selected them because they were within the same age group and were kind of friends.

Of course its the generation of Hashirama, Madara, Tobirama.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by moxygunshot(m): 12:13am On Jan 27, 2016
Largas:

I wud say lee, naruto nd co based on d fact DAT dey are well under twenty years old yet dey are masters of deir fighting style and dere is still time for improvement
Re: Naruto Information by Kaycee7(m): 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
Largas:

Generation of Hashirama, Tobirama, Madara & Izuna
Re: Naruto Information by SIRcumalot: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2016
Largas:

orochi,jiraya and tsunade
Re: Naruto Information by solomonsojay(m): 11:07pm On Jan 31, 2016
Manutd19:

Of course its the generation of Hashirama, Madara, Tobirama.

obviously you didn't follow the story line, u just enjoyed the combats.

its was said over 10time how Naruto surpassed his father, Jiraiya, hashirama and even ashura.

how sasuke surpassed orochimaru, madara and hindra

how sakura surpassed tsunade.

according to the real story plot its
>>> the Generation of Lee, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Ino,
Choji, TenTen, Shikamaru, Lord Gaara, Neji, Naruto
wife. etc.

all of them surpassed other predecessors. the only one unsurpassed is Uchiha Itashi (Dat y he is getting his own animen soon). Go re-watch the last world war episodes.

PS: the 2 halves of d nine tails ( kurama), Hashirama and tobirama confirmded it when naruto used his father to transport all the allied forced from Tobi's bombs in the spell cage. And when naruto 1st used rosenga on jinshuriki tobi...it was said by Tobirama again.

I stand to be corrected...ONLY after u rewatch it and listen carefully. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.