Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Naruto Information - TV/Movies (544) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Naruto Information (650910 Views)

Poll: Which is d best matched couple?!

Temari and Shikamaru: 28% (15 votes)
Naruto and Hinata: 39% (21 votes)
Sakura and Sasuke: 15% (8 votes)
Chouji and Ino: 1% (1 vote)
Ten Ten and Neji: 15% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll: Which battle do you believe is most interesting?

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 14% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 42% (3 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 42% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 0% (0 votes)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 50% (1 vote)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Uchiha brothers(Itachi & Sasuke) Vs Kabutochimaru(Kabuto + Orochimaru's cells): 100% (1 vote)
The Five Kages Vs E.T. Uchiha Madara : 0% (0 votes)
Uzumaki Naruto & Co. Vs Tobi (Mr. Nobody): 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Naruto Shippuden Versus New Bleach: Which Is The Better Anime? / 'Naruto' Fever in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (557) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Information by pamcode(m): 8:44am On Feb 02, 2016
solomonsojay:

obviously you didn't follow the story line, u just enjoyed the combats.

its was said over 10time how Naruto surpassed his father, Jiraiya, hashirama and even ashura.

how sasuke surpassed orochimaru, madara and hindra

how sakura surpassed tsunade.

according to the real story plot its
>>> the Generation of Lee, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Ino,
Choji, TenTen, Shikamaru, Lord Gaara, Neji, Naruto
wife. etc.

all of them surpassed other predecessors. the only one unsurpassed is Uchiha Itashi (Dat y he is getting his own animen soon). Go re-watch the last world war episodes.

PS: the 2 halves of d nine tails ( kurama), Hashirama and tobirama confirmded it when naruto used his father to transport all the allied forced from Tobi's bombs in the spell cage. And when naruto 1st used rosenga on jinshuriki tobi...it was said by Tobirama again.

I stand to be corrected...ONLY after u rewatch it and listen carefully. cheesy cheesy
That what the anime said not what is happening If you ask me they only surpass them in power not intelligence especially naruto. Besides Madara wasnt surpassed to me the guy is the pure defination of badass

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 9:56am On Feb 02, 2016
Largas:
Guys, which generation do you think has the greatest ninjas.

Generation of Jiraiya, Hanzo, Tsunade, Bee elder brother, Orochimaru, etc.

Génération of Hashirama, Tobirama Madara, Madara young Bro. ...

Génération of Hiruzen, Danzo, 3rd Raikage that defeated 8tails.

Génération of Kakashi Hatake, Uchiha Shisui, Uchiha Itachi, Uchiha Obito, Gai Sensei, Asuma, Yamato/Tenzo.

Generation of Pain, Paper girl.

Generation of Lee, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Ino, Choji, TenTen, Shikamaru, Lord Gaara, Neji, Naruto wife. etc.

I selected them because they were within the same age group and were kind of friends.

Guys, select your winner! !!

Remove Naruto's generation because Naruto and Sasuke are obvious overpowered guys.
Re: Naruto Information by handsam(m): 11:15am On Feb 05, 2016
M Challenging. .Wu Cn Brawl Here?
Re: Naruto Information by moxygunshot(m): 11:10am On Feb 06, 2016
pamcode:
That what the anime said not what is happening If you ask me they only surpass them in power not intelligence especially naruto. Besides Madara wasnt surpassed to me the guy is the pure defination of badass
OK, agreed DAT naruto is stupid, everybody knows DAT, but tell me anyone smarter than shikamaru; attending d war council meeting at 16,
Re: Naruto Information by Ultimatesammie(m): 5:05am On Feb 07, 2016
Just seeing anime's got talent and anime 404 sad sad , those guys are good.
Re: Naruto Information by solomonsojay(m): 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
pamcode:

sorry bro but u need to also surpass ur current level of analysing things " That what the anime said not what is happening ". the every movies may not act all the details but the words will plainly explain the left out detail....eg. went naruto 1st got tobi with sage rosenga...even the his dad didn't analysed tobi Dat fast.so how was his intelligence not better... he may not be able to express his thoughts in advance terms like others (knowing Dat he vertually grew up without parental guidance) or his father but he sure is better in more ways.

sasuke also surpassed madara in brainpower...his analysis of madara's fighting techniques n weakness prove Dat. eg. fight between naruto & sasuke vs madara & his limbos.

I can go on & on all day...I have seen the previous episodes like 8-10times...absorbing all available n getting new detail each time.
Re: Naruto Information by pamcode(m): 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
solomonsojay:

sorry bro but u need to also surpass ur current level of analysing things " That what the anime said not what is happening ". the every movies may not act all the details but the words will plainly explain the left out detail....eg. went naruto 1st got tobi with sage rosenga...even the his dad didn't analysed tobi Dat fast.so how was his intelligence not better... he may not be able to express his thoughts in advance terms like others (knowing Dat he vertually grew up without parental guidance) or his father but he sure is better in more ways.

sasuke also surpassed madara in brainpower...his analysis of madara's fighting techniques n weakness prove Dat. eg. fight between naruto & sasuke vs madara & his limbos.

I can go on & on all day...I have seen the previous episodes like 8-10times...absorbing all available n getting new detail each time.
The anime wanted it like that man have you forgotten minato himself has already fought tobi b4 and defeated him. The part about naruto not having parents makes me laugh Hashirama and madara grew up during terrible wartime. At naruto age they were already battling more learned ninjas, only the most cunning and gifted managed to survive. Madara and his younger bro didn't grow up with their parents Madara activated the rinnegan, the only one apart from the sage of sit paths to do so. Have you forgotten that naruto and sasuke had help from the sage himself and he still outwitted them to get kakashi sharingan and transport himself to obito to collect his other rinnegan. Those guys were class men. Most of the techniques used my naruto was invented by tobirama and minato. C

To me the Top poweful guys whose powers and reasoning were shown

madara
Hashirama
Black zetsu
Sasuke
Naruto
Orochimaru
Minato
Yahitiko
Obito
Kakashi
Kabuto
Shikamaru(reasoning)
Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hu has seen Naruto ultimate ninja storm 4, dis game is so cool, I wish I have an Xbox one or ps4 embarassed
Re: Naruto Information by solomonsojay(m): 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
pamcode:
The anime wanted it like that man have you forgotten minato himself has already fought tobi b4 and defeated him. The part about naruto not having parents makes me laugh Hashirama and madara grew up during terrible wartime. At naruto age they were already battling more learned ninjas, only the most cunning and gifted managed to survive. Madara and his younger bro didn't grow up with their parents Madara activated the rinnegan, the only one apart from the sage of sit paths to do so. Have you forgotten that naruto and sasuke had help from the sage himself and he still outwitted them to get kakashi sharingan and transport himself to obito to collect his other rinnegan. Those guys were class men. Most of the techniques used my naruto was invented by tobirama and minato. C

madara
Hashirama
Black zetsu
Sasuke
Naruto
Orochimaru
Minato
Yahitiko
Obito
Kakashi
Kabuto
Shikamaru(reasoning)
Re: Naruto Information by solomonsojay(m): 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
pamcode:

madara
Hashirama
Black zetsu
Sasuke
Naruto
Orochimaru
Minato
Yahitiko
Obito
Kakashi
Kabuto
Shikamaru(reasoning)

like I said before... you need to surpass did level Ur current analysis.

minato fought with tobi even before tobi became dat powerful as at d time naruto fought him... speaking on whether power was given to dem by the sage of six paths... every one did receive chakra from him...his sons ashura n Indra were incarcerated in both madara n hashirama...madara stole both powers disrupting d free flow to naruto n sakuke (which should occur after th death of madara n hashirama)...the sage only released to them same level of what madara n hashirama got freely, ("M & H never got so strong cause of just training...they were proteges from birth owing to ashura n Indra powers) even den madara stole d nine tails power to Battle. tobi's power were from madara n hashirama cells. naruto with d nine tails power were more match with madara but madara is a fraud stealing n using the ten tails statue as a powered tool & even hashirama sage art powers. he stole MORE power in all n did LESS with it than what naruto n sasuke did with theirs other than Whooping d 5kages ass, which he did excellently well cheesy
the only thing more than d power he stole was his loud mouth and hyper-swell ego.

If you put together details about power n strength you won't have to doubt naruto n sasuke or Lee, neji & shikamaru's genuses.

Only Itashi Uchiha is Stand Unsurpassed! smiley

black zetsu is just a clone from otsuki's mother... kajuya designed to carry out her will but in disguise... nothing their to analyze. :*
Re: Naruto Information by pamcode(m): 1:51am On Feb 11, 2016
solomonsojay:

like I said before... you need to surpass did level Ur current analysis.

minato fought with tobi even before tobi became dat powerful as at d time naruto fought him... speaking on whether power was given to dem by the sage of six paths... every one did receive chakra from him...his sons ashura n Indra were incarcerated in both madara n hashirama...madara stole both powers disrupting d free flow to naruto n sakuke (which should occur after th death of madara n hashirama)...the sage only released to them same level of what madara n hashirama got freely, ("M & H never got so strong cause of just training...they were proteges from birth owing to ashura n Indra powers) even den madara stole d nine tails power to Battle. tobi's power were from madara n hashirama cells. naruto with d nine tails power were more match with madara but madara is a fraud stealing n using the ten tails statue as a powered tool & even hashirama sage art powers. he stole MORE power in all n did LESS with it than what naruto n sasuke did with theirs other than Whooping d 5kages ass, which he did excellently well cheesy
the only thing more than d power he stole was his loud mouth and hyper-swell ego.

If you put together details about power n strength you won't have to doubt naruto n sasuke or Lee, neji & shikamaru's genuses.

Only Itashi Uchiha is Stand Unsurpassed! smiley

black zetsu is just a clone from otsuki's mother... kajuya designed to carry out her will but in disguise..nothing their to analyze. :*
well can't really change your opinion. But madara didn't steal kyuubi he took over it using his sharingan. Most tailed beasts were free Living and it was tho after his defeat that kyuubi was sealed.
BLack zetsu was damn good at analysing and reading battle. He even gave kaguya advice on our to defeat naruto and sasuke.

I forgot killer bee and kisame hoshigaki, itachi, jiraiya, hanzo salamander
Re: Naruto Information by solomonsojay(m): 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
pamcode:
well can't really change your opinion. But madara didn't steal kyuubi he took over it using his sharingan. Most tailed beasts were free Living and it was tho after his defeat that kyuubi was sealed.
BLack zetsu was damn good at analysing and reading battle. He even gave kaguya advice on our to defeat naruto and sasuke.

I forgot killer bee and kisame hoshigaki, itachi, jiraiya, hanzo salamander

I said madara stole "xx's powers".
the if madara brainpower was better he wouldn't be so easily outwitted by black zetsu and if black zetsu was even more so kajuya wouldn't have been beaten either... naruto outsmarted her with his super-multi clones. decapitated her cheesy

even black zetsu mentioned how madara was busy running his mouth while he was busy planning a coup.

hanzo was killed pain...how pathetic, jiraiya surpassed by naruto long ago after he defeated pain... check out his remote tracking style smiley
naruto has always been the most practical smart guy...apart from sasuke.

killer is even weaker than gaara. see how he was easily beaten by tobi n madara.
Re: Naruto Information by pamcode(m): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2016
solomonsojay:

the if madara brainpower was better he wouldn't be so easily outwitted by black zetsu and if black zetsu was even more so kajuya wouldn't have been beaten either... naruto outsmarted her with his super-multi clones. decapitated her cheesy

even black zetsu mentioned how madara was busy running his mouth while he was busy planning a coup.

hanzo was killed pain...how pathetic, jiraiya surpassed by naruto long ago after he defeated pain... check out his remote tracking style smiley

killer is even weaker than gaara. see how he was easily beaten by tobi n madara.
Madara wasnt outwitted he was stabbed from behind by zetsu whom he believed to be his creation.

Kaguya would of course be outwitted by naruto because it is naruto-shippuden not Kaguya Shippuden
Hanzo was killed by pain and you called him pathetic lol you didn't watch this anime well.

Naruto would have never have been able to even defeat all of pains without jiraiya info. Even with the info he was almost captured If not for hinata Who interferred and the frogs that took care of the pain summoning. Bee outwitted by madara and tobi, lol anyway sha.The reason why naruto was so applauded was cos he shocked people who saw him grow up. The guy wasnt even expected to graduate from academy
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
pamcode:
Madara wasnt outwitted he was stabbed from behind by zetsu whom he believed to be his creation.

Kaguya would of course be outwitted by naruto because it is naruto-shippuden not Kaguya Shippuden
Hanzo was killed by pain and you called him pathetic lol you didn't watch this anime well.

Naruto would have never have been able to even defeat all of pains without jiraiya info. Even with the info he was almost captured If not for hinata Who interferred and the frogs that took care of the pain summoning. Bee outwitted by madara and tobi, lol anyway sha.The reason why naruto was so applauded was cos he shocked people who saw him grow up. The guy wasnt even expected to graduate from academy

So, according to your theory, Naruto does not use his head, he is just dashed powers and favors left and right. That's a dose of Horse wipe!

You that is praising Madara so well forget that Madara was actually an incarnation of Indra and that aided a lot in his power. When he met people that were at his level power-wise, he either lost or ran.

Examples:
His many fights with Hashirama- He lost.
His fight with Naruto and Sasuke (with Ashura and Indra's powers and Bijuu), he ran to get the second rinnegan.

Before you start ranting that Naruto had the Bijuu in him, don't forget that Madara had the ten tails in him as a result of absorbing Gedo Mazou. To add to that, he also had Hashirama cells and absorbed the God tree, yet Naruto and Sasuke could beat him to the level that he had to consider stealing Obito's eye from Kakashi in order to get his second rinnegan. If not for the fact that Sakura had a lily-liver and failed to destroy the rinne, Madara may have been comprehensively beaten by those two.

I am surprised that you left Gai out of your analysis.
Re: Naruto Information by archangel101(m): 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
is the new series gonna be serialized or what?
Re: Naruto Information by pamcode(m): 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
rapmike:

So, according to your theory, Naruto does not use his head, he is just dashed powers and favors left and right. That's a dose of Horse wipe!

You that is praising Madara so well forget that Madara was actually an incarnation of Indra and that aided a lot in his power. When he met people that were at his level power-wise, he either lost or ran.

Examples:
His many fights with Hashirama- He lost.
His fight with Naruto and Sasuke (with Ashura and Indra's powers and Bijuu), he ran to get the second rinnegan.

Before you start ranting that Naruto had the Bijuu in him, don't forget that Madara had the ten tails in him as a result of absorbing Gedo Mazou. To add to that, he also had Hashirama cells and absorbed the God tree, yet Naruto and Sasuke could beat him to the level that he had to consider stealing Obito's eye from Kakashi in order to get his second rinnegan. If not for the fact that Sakura had a lily-liver and failed to destroy the rinne, Madara may have been comprehensively beaten by those two.

I am surprised that you left Gai out of your analysis.
I am not saying naruto dosent use his head but his reasoning level isnt at the level of Top guys there eg madara. I agree he lost to hashirama but Indra also lost to Ashura so no problem.

Sasuke and naruto beat madara? You kidding me bro, he got tired of fighting with them because he had another plan(project tsuki no me) in mind and and they were just hindering him. Gai reasoning is good but the fact the nigga cant use ninjutsu and genjutsu puts him at a great disadvantage. Before you tell me he trashed madara, dont forget madara was a just having fun.

Let me add this my argument is that hashirama generation is quite powerful than naruto. Period

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by solomonsojay(m): 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
pamcode:

bro u dey make me laugh ehn.
"Madara wasnt outwitted he was STABBED FROM BEHIND by zetsu whom HE BELIEVED to be his creation."

ITS a only a fool Dat will believe he has EVERYTHING under control when has even figure out how to protect his own back" Yes madara Somewhat a badass guy, gush! I love his boldness and enjoyed all his lines...so articulate & spontaneous. but his ego was even much more Dan his power owned + stolen cheesy cheesy

see what ever that might have led to the circumstances around how naruto defeated pain is somewhat irrelevant...of cause there are always those unforeseen factors (occurrences) that brings about change in life...even at Dat adapting & exploiting those unforeseen situation to produce excelling resilts is something else ( its takes fortitude, instant awakening of inherent and decile abilities).

like how Konohamaru defeated Dat pain with have seen a real fierce battle as such before... but he had to standup to the occasion in face of danger and for sake of d village sarutobi died for.

anyways...you are totally entitle to your own opinion
Re: Naruto Information by Csami(m): 12:49am On Feb 13, 2016
pamcode:
I am not saying naruto dosent use his head but his reasoning level isnt at the level of Top guys there eg madara. I agree he lost to hashirama but Indra also lost to Ashura so no problem.

Sasuke and naruto beat madara? You kidding me bro, he got tired of fighting with them because he had another plan(project tsuki no me) in mind and and they were just hindering him. Gai reasoning is good but the fact the nigga cant use ninjutsu and genjutsu puts him at a great disadvantage. Before you tell me he trashed madara, dont forget madara was a just having fun.

Let me add this my argument is that hashirama generation is quite powerful than naruto. Period

Madara vs Gia! Madara wasn't having any fun. If he wasn't an immortal then, guy would have ended naruto shippuden but then again it's naruto shippuden not Gia shippuden.
Re: Naruto Information by rapmike(m): 12:54am On Feb 13, 2016
pamcode:

I will agree if you talk about their generations , not just Madara vs Naruto and Sasuke.

Besides I still believed that if he did not get that second Rinnegan, he would have been toast. (Though you have an argument there about Madara been bored).
Re: Naruto Information by newguy1(m): 7:19am On Feb 13, 2016
[quote author=pamcode post=42871907]I am not saying naruto dosent use his head but his reasoning level isnt at the level of Top guys there eg madara. I agree he lost to hashirama but Indra also lost to Ashura so no problem.

Sasuke and naruto beat madara? You kidding me bro, he got tired of fighting with them because he had another plan(project tsuki no me) in mind and and they were just hindering him. Gai reasoning is good but the fact the nigga cant use ninjutsu and genjutsu puts him at a great disadvantage. Before you tell me he trashed madara, dont forget madara was a just having fun from ma own deduction i will say madara generation r quiet d best or say d prototype cus other generation get to learn from dem. Also madara is not d real ashura bro he only has d will madara is him self just like naruto n sasuke.also i tinker d oda guys talking bout dis forget to remember dat during d past era n present only one shinobi can face madara only one forget bout his body modifications he did dat so as to have both d senju n uchiha body for d his dream world. Naruto n his friends r d focus of dis manga so limiting others shinobi ability to accommodate dem is allowed
Re: Naruto Information by newguy1(m): 7:25am On Feb 13, 2016
D whole point or driving point of the manga his that naruto doesn't have to do it alone. Trust me as strong as his ninga conviction is strong so his dat of madara n let assume dis two r xtracter in street fighter game i think madara will win remember madara have only one weakness dat which is to defeat him u have to attack him physically which is using taijutsu.
Re: Naruto Information by caboltx(m): 8:20am On Feb 13, 2016
newguy1:
D whole point or driving point of the manga his that naruto doesn't have to do it alone. Trust me as strong as his ninga conviction is strong so his dat of madara n let assume dis two r xtracter in street fighter game i think madara will win remember madara have only one weakness dat which is to defeat him u have to attack him physically which is using taijutsu.

And sage jutsu
Re: Naruto Information by pamcode(m): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
Csami:

Madara vs Gia! Madara wasn't having any fun. If he wasn't an immortal then, guy would have ended naruto shippuden but then again it's naruto shippuden not Gia shippuden.
He was man. He was laughing after gai used the last technique on him. He even said he would finish off gai before he burnt to ashes on his own as appreciation for entertaining him well
Re: Naruto Information by pamcode(m): 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
solomonsojay:

bro u dey make me laugh ehn.
"Madara wasnt outwitted he was STABBED FROM BEHIND by zetsu whom HE BELIEVED to be his creation."

ITS a only a fool Dat will believe he has EVERYTHING under control when has even figure out how to protect his own back" Yes madara Somewhat a badass guy, gush! I love his boldness and enjoyed all his lines...so articulate & spontaneous. but his ego was even much more Dan his power owned + stolen cheesy cheesy

see what ever that might have led to the circumstances around how naruto defeated pain is somewhat irrelevant...of cause there are always those unforeseen factors (occurrences) that brings about change in life...even at Dat adapting & exploiting those unforeseen situation to produce excelling resilts is something else ( its takes fortitude, instant awakening of inherent and decile abilities).

like how Konohamaru defeated Dat pain with have seen a real fierce battle as such before... but he had to standup to the occasion in face of danger and for sake of d village sarutobi died for.

anyways...you are totally entitle to your own opinion
I agree his ego and big mouth was part of the reason zetsu was able to betray him. Infact he wont have had to fight hashirama If not for his Pride, ego, jealousy at hashirama been hokage.

The konhamaru part was a stroke of luck and one of my most exciting moments of pain vs konoha. He really had liver and was able to think well under tension

1 Like

Re: Naruto Information by Csami(m): 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
pamcode:
He was man. He was laughing after gai used the last technique on him. He even said he would finish off gai before he burnt to ashes on his own as appreciation for entertaining him well

If he was having that much fun as you described, he wouldn't need to cover himself with his truth seeking orb?
Like I said, the only reason madara was still standing after that fight was because he's immortal and again, it wasn't naruto that attacked him.
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2016
rapmike:

I will agree if you talk about their generations , not just Madara vs Naruto and Sasuke.

Besides I still believed that if he did not get that second Rinnegan, he would have been toast. (Though you have an argument there about Madara been bored).

He wasn't bored. He couldn't envisage how the match up is gonna parn out. That was why he opted for the easiest way out
Re: Naruto Information by Tosyn007(m): 9:48am On Feb 15, 2016
Csami:

If he was having that much fun as you described, he wouldn't need to cover himself with his truth seeking orb?
Like I said, the only reason madara was still standing after that fight was because he's immortal and again, it wasn't naruto that attacked him.

He actually was having fun with Gai. Him being immortal made him gave Gai the chance to dance a little with him. Had he been serious he would have destroyed Gai no matter the number of gates he enters.
Re: Naruto Information by ask4ebuka: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
Trying to play Naruto storm 4 online. Spectranet dey try grin. Check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7mlvKVK6hY
Re: Naruto Information by moxygunshot(m): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
pamcode:

u don't understand madara, he his a man of war, he craves fighting, he loves fighting, he finds fun in fighting, he his like zaraki kenpachi in bleach.
in his fight against madara he said last time he had dat much trill in a fight was in his fight against hashirama.....the never joked around with his fight with hashirama........
just think of madara as kenpachi and u will see (don't start comparing deir skills and all now, just deir behaviors while fighting
Re: Naruto Information by Manutd19: 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2016
pamcode:

This guy na wa for you o. Madara was having fun? Gai sensei almost killed him if not for the Hashirama healing power he has, he would have been long gone by Night Guy. Why didn't your almighty Madara kill Naruto & Sasuke while fighting them if he's all that?
Naruto is an idiot, Yes.....but to say belittle his level of reasoning is.......
Re: Naruto Information by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
be like se na only guys dey watch naruto XD XD
Re: Naruto Information by webninja: 9:08am On Feb 26, 2016
Akseph:
I stopped watching naruto some years back but I want to continue. please is there anyone who have naruto from 200 upward. please I want to continue watching naruto again[/quote[quote author=Manutd19 post=43043679]
This guy na wa for you o. Madara was having fun? Gai sensei almost killed him if not for the Hashirama healing power he has, he would have been long gone by Night Guy. Why didn't your almighty Madara kill Naruto & Sasuke while fighting them if he's all that?
Naruto is an idiot, Yes.....but to say belittle his level of reasoning is.......
ask4ebuka:
Trying to play Naruto storm 4 online. Spectranet dey try grin. Check it out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7mlvKVK6hY
moxygunshot:

u don't understand madara, he his a man of war, he craves fighting, he loves fighting, he finds fun in fighting, he his like zaraki kenpachi in bleach.
in his fight against madara he said last time he had dat much trill in a fight was in his fight against hashirama.....the never joked around with his fight with hashirama........
just think of madara as kenpachi and u will see (don't start comparing deir skills and all now, just deir behaviors while fighting
Tosyn007:

He actually was having fun with Gai. Him being immortal made him gave Gai the chance to dance a little with him. Had he been serious he would have destroyed Gai no matter the number of gates he enters.
pamcode:
I agree his ego and big mouth was part of the reason zetsu was able to betray him. Infact he wont have had to fight hashirama If not for his Pride, ego, jealousy at hashirama been hokage.
The konhamaru part was a stroke of luck and one of my most exciting moments of pain vs konoha. He really had liver and was able to think well under tension
newguy1:
rapmike:

Csami:

solomonsojay:

Drop your WhatsApp digits to join our hot anime community.... you won't regret it... smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) ... (557) (Reply)

Marvel Cinematic Universe / The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.